57 minutes ago, Neutron_rus said:

type in console
prid xx02332C or prid A4DCKingRefĀ  Ā ;where xx is hexadecimal id of sexout breeder from load order. alternative isĀ A4DCKingRef if you have johnny guitar plugin installed
disable

enable
resurrect

That worked, thank you.

• 2 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

So idk if there is a fix, but during the Chimera Scene and the PC says 'Eve watch out' and it crashes. Ive tried reloading older saves, getting through the battle, and same result. Unsure whats causing it.

Edited by Ionaolai
11 minutes ago, Ionaolai said:

So idk if there is a fix, but during the Chimera Scene and the PC says 'Eve watch out' and it crashes. Ive tried reloading older saves, getting through the battle, and same result. Unsure whats causing it.

Do you have NVAC?

15 hours ago, Neutron_rus said:

Do you have NVAC?

You know I feel like an Idiot. I swear to the gods I had installed that but I must have forgotten, and didnt even think to check so yeah it fixed it. Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

Is there any way to remove the "Courier in Heat" debuff from this mod through console commands. I wouldn't mind it as much if the debuff wasn't so massive, but -15 to total stats is pretty overkill.

Edited by Ztr2017
1 hour ago, Ztr2017 said:

Is there any way to remove the "Courier in Heat" debuff from this mod through console commands. I wouldn't mind it as much if the debuff wasn't so massive, but -15 to total stats is pretty overkill.

As I can see this heat mechanic only triggers if wolf mutation at level 3 or higher, character is in fertile state and not pregnant. So just ask fenris to remove mutation or be always pregnant or not fertile? Console won't really help here, but you can edit it in fnvedit if need, A7HeatAF(04061A08) in actor effects

1 hour ago, Neutron_rus said:

As I can see this heat mechanic only triggers if wolf mutation at level 3 or higher, character is in fertile state and not pregnant. So just ask fenris to remove mutation or be always pregnant or not fertile? Console won't really help here, but you can edit it in fnvedit if need, A7HeatAF(04061A08) in actor effects

Ok, I had removed the mutations a while back, but I still keep getting the debuff. Not really sure whats going on here then

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Ztr2017 said:

Ok, I had removed the mutations a while back, but I still keep getting the debuff. Not really sure whats going on here then

How did you removed it though? If via console, then quest variable are still remains the same, you need to ask fenris to remove mutation.
Console command to reset wolf mutation quest variable isĀ  set A7CFQ.iMutationLevel to 0

Edited by Neutron_rus