More Nasty Critters Special/Anniversary Edition

21 minutes ago, nixylicks said:

in the video it looks like you just download all three unpack num 1 an delite the rest whats the point with files 2 an 3?

all 3 act as one file, when 001 is extracted the others are automatically extracted with it.

also 001 can't be extracted if the others are missing or there names do not match.

3 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

all 3 act as one file, when 001 is extracted the others are automatically extracted with it.

also 001 can't be extracted if the others are missing or there names do not match.

ok so its gotta be something else making me crash after the bathesda logo then cus it did extract an theyre names matched

Anyone know how to change the penis size of the creatures in this mod?

EDIT:

I found it! In the MCM, I go to creature framework > creatures > go to werewolf and choose the disabled option (so that it doesn't apply the nasty critters penis). This way, the SOS penis applies to the werewolf during sex and I can change its penis size

Edited by bork1234

is something wrong with the files posted right now? when i download and then try to open with 7.zip it tells me there is a Error : Unexpected line of data.  im doing just like in the video. 

Edit: Figured it out by looking at all these comments.   The fix WAS all the files must be the same name.  this is my second time downloading this for my mod list and my pc was adding (2) and (3) to the end of the files. 

Edited by Th4tPurpleKid0

Ok, ive spent days trying to trouble shoot this shit and nothing works. Every time i try to actually do a sex animation with any of the creatures my game crashes. Ive disabled/reenabled newly installed mods, i made sure that NOTHING is overwriting the mnc EXCEPT baka animated beast cocks (because the mod literally says nothing should overwrite it), checked the MCMs multiple times, and even started a new game save. I really have no clue how to fix this issue as ive search the thread and applied all the suggested fixes. 

The only thing i can think of is Baka is somehow fucking things up. The reason i say this is because on my previous sessions I have always had issues with baka and horses specifically. (horse dick would deform and stretch into spaghetti mess, would be stiff and not penetrate or move at all, floating tongues outside of the horses head, etc etc. So i decided to upgrade both ABC and MNC and this fixed the issue with ABC not animation or having weird floating/stiffness issues, meaning the beast cocks actually animate now as they should have always done. But as stated above the issue now is I crash anytime a animation attempts to play.

I should also note this only happens with creatures (although i haven't tested ALL the creatures, just dog/bear/horse). Human sex animations work perfectly fine. Another thing i should note is that sometimes when trying to "mate" with the creature using hentai creatures or using the forced sex spells (Irresistible self/target), that sometimes they dont react at all. Sometimes they will just sit there not moving and i would have to use the spell/command multiple times for them to even attempt the animation. Sometimes it works first try tho, but regardless, even when they do attempt the animation the game just crashes. Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

Posted (edited)
39 minutes ago, Ballistixz said:

don't let xp32 override mnc/abc, that is the most common cause of such a crash

Edited by MadMansGun
42 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

don't let xp32 override mnc/abc, that is the most common cause of such a crash

Its not, MNC is all the way at the bottom of my list in my MO2, unless im missing something about how overwrites work. 

On 3/7/2024 at 1:40 AM, nixybuns said:

ok so its gotta be something else making me crash after the bathesda logo then cus it did extract an theyre names matched

Any loaded BSA with an incompatible format version will crash the game, as in loading SkyrimLE BSA into SkyrimSE\AE, or vice versa.

Sometimes an incompatible havok animation behavior file will crash and 100% corrupt the FNIS behavior merging process, As in loading SkyrimLE animations into SkyrimSE\AE, or vice versa.

Loading meshes with special custom nodes names need compatible "skeleton" binding the mesh nodes to the animation system.  MNC has custom nodes for the junk stuff, and X32 may not have all the compatible nodes added yet.  MNC overwrites any versions X32 skeletons to make sure creatures has compatible skeleton for the Sexlab animations and Junkified Meshes. MNC only overwrite creatures, not Humanoids playable races or custom races.  That also means compatibility issues with creatures replacers without a proper patch. 

Latest patches to SkyrimSE\AE added a new type of plugin format. Skyrim version that try to load a plugin using the new format will crash without the patch.

Mod authors using latest authoring tool from Bethesda may not know their plugins carries the issue.  Do not think MNC is one of those, but the patch is needed any way in back ported SkyrimSE.

Edited by safado
23 hours ago, Th4tPurpleKid0 said:

is something wrong with the files posted right now? when i download and then try to open with 7.zip it tells me there is a Error : Unexpected line of data.  im doing just like in the video. 

Edit: Figured it out by looking at all these comments.   The fix WAS all the files must be the same name.  this is my second time downloading this for my mod list and my pc was adding (2) and (3) to the end of the files. 

(#) Appended at the end of file name by the browser or O.S. conflict resolutions options, because a file with the same name is already in the folder.  (auto rename).

Some sites like Loverslab also may add a serial number to the uploads that was not part of the original name. Because each file have a different name, the extractor client can't find all the part of the split archive.  Rename the files to make sure all the split parts have the same name but different order sorting extension number.  Make sure the extractor client 7z has run it setup and added the proper parameter to windows to deal with 7z and split archive extensions.

Edited by safado
On 3/11/2024 at 4:14 PM, Savelion said:

How can I delete the main screen with xedit?

I just overwrite with a main menu replace mod.  Set the Main Menu replace mod to priority position in your mod manager to win conflict resolution during deployment.

On 3/9/2024 at 7:16 AM, abinisa said:

my animations are running but not correctly out of fase etc.

from what i understand i most run FNIS? is that after Nemesis or before Nemesis?

Nemesis is not really compatible with all creature animations and will likely corrupt Sexlab creature animations.

Allegedly there is an order of operation during setup to make FNIS a Nemesis play nice, but I gave up on Nemesis.  I only use FNIS because Nemesis development seems halted or abandoned.  No more issues about Behavior file corruption from Nemesis.

Is MNC supposed to change the meshes for troll into the corpulent troll mesh? (which most animations, although don't break, look and clip horribly with)

Here's the link to corpulent troll https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/77571 
i only even learned this mod existed because i was looking into why the troll were so chunky

the only info I found on this was someone asking if they could get this mesh made back in oct 2022

I quite liked the old meshes for troll so any knowledge on if this is supposed to happen or how to reverse it even would be great

Edited by laision
20 minutes ago, laision said:

Is MNC supposed to change the meshes for troll into the corpulent troll mesh? (which most animations, although don't break, look and clip horribly with)

mnc trolls are just stock skyrim trolls with a dick attached to them.

23 minutes ago, laision said:

I quite liked the old meshes for troll so any knowledge on if this is supposed to happen or how to reverse it even would be great

find and remove whatever mod is editing your trolls.

17 hours ago, safado said:

Nemesis is not really compatible with all creature animations and will likely corrupt Sexlab creature animations.

Allegedly there is an order of operation during setup to make FNIS a Nemesis play nice, but I gave up on Nemesis.  I only use FNIS because Nemesis development seems halted or abandoned.  No more issues about Behavior file corruption from Nemesis.

I made a post about how to make FNIS and Nemesis play nice together

Mileage may vary, things still break sometimes.

Yet another question about missing shalongs on creatures

I've tried everything instructed on the MNC page, plus many workaround that worked for others. Placed XPMSE before MNC, followed MNC's recommended load order, Re-Register, reinstall mods, etc. But still, nothing works. There are only two things left to do: Remove All mods, and start from 0. Ask for help over here.

1. Is it possible to debug why it's happening? A log somewhere that might helps? Some command I can try that will give a clue?
  2. Can you spot something on my Mod order that could cause the issue?

Creation Club:

• Creation Club: _ResourcePack
    • DLC: HearthFires
    • DLC: Dragonborn
    • DLC: Dawnguard
    • Creation Club: ccQDRSSE001-SurvivalMode
    • Creation Club: ccBGSSSE037-Curios
    • Creation Club: ccBGSSSE025-AdvDSGS
    • Creation Club: ccBGSSSE001-Fish

Lovers Lab ESM:

• SexLabFrameworkAE_v
    • SexLabAroused Redux V
    • CreatureFrameworkV
    • Fertility Mode

NON Lovers Lab ESP:

• SkyUI
    • SkyUI SE - Flashing Savegames Fix
    • UIExtensions
    • Fores New Idles in Skyrim SE - FNIS SE XXL
    • FNIS Creature Pack SE 7.6
    • Fores New Idles in Skyrim SE - FNIS SE spells
    • All in one Address Library (Anniversary Edition)
    • JContainers SE
    • Papyrus Tweaks NG
    • PapyrusUtil SE - Modders Scripting Utility Functions
    • Pretty Combat Animations (SE)
    • Dynamic Animation Replacer
    • Enhanced Volumetric Lighting and Shadows (EVLaS)
    • ENB Helper SE
    • Cathedral Weathers - Diverse Seasons
    • Cathedral Weathers and Seasons
    • RaceMenu
    • Petite - Viper's 3BA Bodyslide Preset
    • HS Resources
    • HS Player Homes - Breezehome
    • HS Player Homes - Honeyside
    • The Eyes Of Beauty SSE
    • Realistic Hair Colors
    • BodySlide and Outfit Studio
    • OBody Next Generation
    • TruPetite SSE - A Petite CBBE 3BA BodySlide Preset
    • Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Enhancer -CBBE-
    • CBBE AE-CC Outfits
    • CBBE 3BA
    • Particle Patch for ENB
    • Faster HDT-SMP
    • SMP-NPC crash fix
    • The New Gentleman
    • Highly Improved Male Body Overhaul
    • Mfg Fix
    • Shadowmans NPCs 21 - Camilla's bath - Sexlab and Flower Girls
    • powerofthree's Papyrus Extender
    • powerofthree's Tweaks
    • Honorhall Orphanage Bugfixes and Expansion
    • SG Female Eyebrows
    • sg_hair_pack_
    • Schlongs of Skyrim SE
    • Modern Brawl Bug Fix
    • PROTEUS
    • Face Discoloration Fix
    • Horses for Followers
    • futa SOS
    • XP32 Maximum Skeleton Special Extended

Lovers Lab ESP:

• Patched SE SL TOOLS Updated
    • MoreNastyCrittersSE_v
    • SexLabMatchMaker
    • SLAnimLoader
    • SexLab Aroused Creatures SE v
    • SLDrunkRedux v
    • SexLab EagerNPCSERev
    • SLHH Expansion
    • SL Defeat SSE
    • Radiant Prostitution
    • Sexlab Sexlab Approach Redux
    • Baka Motion Data Pack
    • BaboDialogue
    • BakaFactory's SLAL Pack
    • ZaZ Animation Pack
    • Billyy's SLAL Animations 7.4
    • Fuz Ro D-oh - Silent Voice

Overwrite: Lose files

Feel free to point out unrelated things on my list that dosen't make any sense

6 hours ago, sil7373 said:

Yet another question about missing shalongs on creatures

I've tried everything instructed on the MNC page, plus many workaround that worked for others. Placed XPMSE before MNC, followed MNC's recommended load order, Re-Register, reinstall mods, etc. But still, nothing works. There are only two things left to do: Remove All mods, and start from 0. Ask for help over here.

1. Is it possible to debug why it's happening? A log somewhere that might helps? Some command I can try that will give a clue?
  2. Can you spot something on my Mod order that could cause the issue?

Feel free to point out unrelated things on my list that dosen't make any sense

That is NOT the order in which your mods are loaded. What mod organizer do you use?

51 minutes ago, UsernameTaken666 said:

That is NOT the order in which your mods are loaded. What mod organizer do you use?

MOD Organizer 2. This list was copied from it, they're organized in a ascending priority order, so the bottom has a high priority and the top has priority 0. Do you mean that the priority order is not the load order?

Nervermind, I just realized that the right plugin panel  existis. Will be changing the load order in there and testing out. Thanks a lot!

Edited by sil7373
1 hour ago, UsernameTaken666 said:

I feel so dumb, but it worked. The load order is not the same as the installation order. I don't know how many people had the same issue than me, but perhaps worth it to include it in the MNC page, just in case.