More Nasty Critters Special/Anniversary Edition

I was wondering if I could get some guidance on this. I am trying to make a patch for creature framework/more nasty critters so this mod would work as intended.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/108212

I was able to update the morenastycrittersrace script to add the wolf race from this mod as a test. Canine animations now work on him but I've run into an issue where during the encounter a sheathed member model will appear on him but it won't unsheath. I am trying to figure out what else I need to fix.

21 minutes ago, Shi-ku said:

I was wondering if I could get some guidance on this. I am trying to make a patch for creature framework/more nasty critters so this mod would work as intended.

I was able to update the morenastycrittersrace script to add the wolf race from this mod as a test. Canine animations now work on him but I've run into an issue where during the encounter a sheathed member model will appear on him but it won't unsheath. I am trying to figure out what else I need to fix.

it may be using stock creature meshes but don't assume it's using stock armors.

depending on how it was setup you need to....

a: make the aroused armors and create a new json to load them onto the "new" races.

or

b: just setup the json if the race was setup to use a armor race (unlikely, most people don't even know about this feature and do things the stupid way).

trying to get back into modding in skyrim so apologies if im missing something obvious, i cant figure out why but MNC is causing an immediate ctd on start. Ive ran and reran FNIS but im not getting any errors returned to me, with MNC in/uninstalled. ive also gone down the list disabling my other mods but it seems like nothing is glaringly conflicting w/ it either. my PluginsPlugins.txt and LOloadorder.txt are attached if anyone can look and see (im using vortex/newest ver of AE/putting MNC to load before xmpse). let me know if anyone needs more info

loadorder.txt

Edited by 77fahrenheit

i need some help the mod wont work for me the speell from matchmaker continues to only fizzle ive redone step 5 and 8 5 times re installed the entire mod 4 times itslelf it just will not work for some reason could that be cause i use nexus mod manager ? or what could be the reason
Eddit: i looked into a papyrus log and it looks liek the races are not supported for some odd reason so i dont know what to do now?

Papyrus.0.log

Edited by MaxusMaximus26
On 2/24/2024 at 3:41 PM, Jerreeier said:

files are corrupted! I redownloaded all 3 files 5 times but it wont extract. I searched for another MNCS SE version but couldnt find anything. I even watched the toturial several times so i know i didnt made a mistake. I mean you cant do anything wrong. download the files, put them together in a foulder and extract. But it wont work :(

I just had the same problem.

If you still haven't solved this, try downloading the files again and DO NOT move them, just combine them where they are.

On 2/27/2024 at 4:00 PM, Shi-ku said:

I managed to get this setup and working for the creatures I was interested in adding, its most of them if I recall. If you want to add more just take a look at what I did.

SL Fury Patch.zip

Hi,

I am seting up a new Skyrim List. Im using FNIS und Nemesis. I am Playing on 1.6.640.

Last Time i had a Skyrim Setup it worked without Problems.

Now i have a strange Problem, when i start a Scene with an Dog. My Character Playes the right Animation, but the Dog Actor is just idling. 

I have no Idea what causes the Problem. I checked SKSE JContainter SL and everything is for the right Version.

Does somebody has an Idea why this happens.

Edit:

I tryed it now with more creatures it seems, this happens to all of them.

Could the cause be: Nemesis Creature Behaviour Patch, Moder Staggerlock?

I attach my Mod List on this Post.

modlist.txt

Edited by scyth
On 2/27/2024 at 12:31 AM, Jyratx said:

I had this exact problem when I last downloaded it and attempted to install it. I thought "oh, 7zip extract all three and then combine and install". Nope. If you follow the video, it will work like a charm. Other than that, the only reason why it might not work for you I can think of is what 7zip program you're using.

I followed the instructions, thats why i asked in first place. I dont know why i cant extract it but it doesnt matter anymore. I worked arround it and took nibbles and billys animation they work just fine. Either way thanks for botthering.

On 2/29/2024 at 4:44 PM, scyth said:

Hi,

I am seting up a new Skyrim List. Im using FNIS und Nemesis. I am Playing on 1.6.640.

Last Time i had a Skyrim Setup it worked without Problems.

Now i have a strange Problem, when i start a Scene with an Dog. My Character Playes the right Animation, but the Dog Actor is just idling. 

I have no Idea what causes the Problem. I checked SKSE JContainter SL and everything is for the right Version.

Does somebody has an Idea why this happens.

Edit:

I tryed it now with more creatures it seems, this happens to all of them.

Could the cause be: Nemesis Creature Behaviour Patch, Moder Staggerlock?

I attach my Mod List on this Post.

modlist.txt 10.79 kB · 1 download

I am having this issue, I also use FNIS and Nemesis (for SE) but my issue only seems to occur for Bears specifically. What am I doing wrong?

Edit: 

just saw this from the download page for MNC: 

"7. did you forget to install the FNIS Creature Pack? install it and rerun the GenerateFNISforUsers.exe, then do steps 5 & 8
NOTE: if you do have the Creature Pack but some creatures are just playing idle animations during sex or not moving try clicking on "De-Install Creatures" in FNIS, after it's done running click on "Update FNIS Behavior"
(doing this will delete all the creature behavior files generated by FNIS and remake new ones...that is assuming you DO have the FNIS Creature Pack installed)"

This solved your issue @scyth

Edited by bubbadogslaw

I deinstalled Creature Pack now. And did rerun everything. FNIS and Nemesis.

This did not fix the Issue Creatures are still idling.

Its probaly some Nemesis or Nemesis Dependent Mod, that i currently cant deinstall because i need them for my Combat Mod.

I will probaly change to Ostim for this Run.

And will make the next Run a SL Run with FNIS and will see if i can use other Nemesis Mods.

But still thank you for your help.

15 hours ago, scyth said:

I deinstalled Creature Pack now. And did rerun everything. FNIS and Nemesis.

This did not fix the Issue Creatures are still idling.

Its probaly some Nemesis or Nemesis Dependent Mod, that i currently cant deinstall because i need them for my Combat Mod.

I will probaly change to Ostim for this Run.

And will make the next Run a SL Run with FNIS and will see if i can use other Nemesis Mods.

But still thank you for your help.

Do not use Nemesis Creature Behaviour Patch if you want to use combo FNIS/Nemesis. Or you can try Pandora.

12 hours ago, duy123a said:

Do not use Nemesis Creature Behaviour Patch if you want to use combo FNIS/Nemesis. Or you can try Pandora.

Thats what i thought.

I am needing it, currently for my Playthough. So i cant really deinstall right now. So i will try it on my Next Playthrough.

On 3/1/2024 at 4:41 PM, Jerreeier said:

I followed the instructions, thats why i asked in first place. I dont know why i cant extract it but it doesnt matter anymore. I worked arround it and took nibbles and billys animation they work just fine. Either way thanks for botthering.

It took me about sixteen attempts to get it right, so I know how annoying it was for you. I saw that stupid "unexpected end of file" or whatever message way too many times. I know dude made it a split volume file because of limited filesizes here, but I don't know why he made it the the way he did; I have no problem with extracting folders one-at-a-time and combining them manually and zipping the thing when done. I personally would have preferred it if he made it that way; it might have avoided a lot of confusion. 

21 hours ago, Jyratx said:

It took me about sixteen attempts to get it right, so I know how annoying it was for you. I saw that stupid "unexpected end of file" or whatever message way too many times. I know dude made it a split volume file because of limited filesizes here, but I don't know why he made it the the way he did; I have no problem with extracting folders one-at-a-time and combining them manually and zipping the thing when done. I personally would have preferred it if he made it that way; it might have avoided a lot of confusion. 

And how did you do this on your sixteen attempt? I only tried it 10 times maybe thats not enough 

10 hours ago, Jerreeier said:

And how did you do this on your sixteen attempt? I only tried it 10 times maybe thats not enough 

I followed the video (after the umpteenth redownload of the files). I thought it couldn't be that easy because I have a tendency to overcomplicate things in my head, and by so doing, run right past the solution. If you're getting that annoying ass message every time you attempt to combine them, you have to redownload the files. If you don't have the patience for that, copy them a shitload of times to various folders, and systematically use each folder until you get it right. 

i cant seem to get mnc working on vr idk what to do with the tree main files in the video it looks like you just download all three unpack num 1 an delite the rest whats the point with files 2 an 3? idk what im supposted to do with them other then that ive been having trouble getting sltools working im starting to think i should just ask for vertion 12 cus i hear its just one file