More Nasty Critters Special/Anniversary Edition

3 hours ago, Joey889952 said:

Yes it has build in creature support

Well, as I have read in serveral posts about it, there are still many errors with various creatures and they weren't the typical dumbs who can't unzip a three-parts 7-zip file, so it is a no for me for now. But I will follow the progress with great interest

Seemingly a rare issue that has only come up a select few times based on my google search. That issue is the camera issue regarding when in Vampire Lord form.

Essentially the camera dips far too low when moving and acts normal when standing still. It seems like that it was discussed that it may be an animation causing the issue. Has anyone solved this issue?

37 minutes ago, The Lonesome Spirit said:

Seemingly a rare issue that has only come up a select few times based on my google search. That issue is the camera issue regarding when in Vampire Lord form.

Essentially the camera dips far too low when moving and acts normal when standing still. It seems like that it was discussed that it may be an animation causing the issue. Has anyone solved this issue?

yes, use MNC's skeleton.hkx for the Vampire Lord and not ABC's.

2 hours ago, mcnv said:

does anyone know of the "wolfFire.nif" and "wolfFireHard.nif" meshes? Were they ever included in MNC? It's for the elemental wolf creature. 

yes they should be there,

there last modified date is 15/5/2023 at 7:53pm

23 hours ago, mcnv said:

I can't find it. not in the canine folder.

O no, you got no fire! 😁

The MNC's male Wolf "Fire" mesh is in "game\data\meshes\MoreNastyCritters\canine\wolfFire.nif" and the female uses the original Skyrim mesh stored inside the "Skyrim - Meshes0.bsa".

The MNC skeletons (animation binding reference to mesh is called skeleton) are stored in "actors character assets" locations to replace the original skeletons, but male's "body" meshes are redirected to the MoreNastyCritters folder.  I think.

Edited by safado

Hey! Thanks for updates, Hentai creatures spell (from hentai creatures v15.7) for Hentai Werewolves seems to summon a female "werewolve bitch" making me think I had arousal issues with CF with the shaft not going erect, but makes sense it never would because actor is female (not herm) is this a bug in the mod or perhaps my LO issue? The spell seems to rarely spawn a normal Male werewolve. Maybe 1/10 casts. Is there a way to remove the female werewolve from the pool of potiental actors the spell can summon? Any ideas or help is appreciated ❤️ everything else working flawlessly.

Edited by PurpleSkys
3 minutes ago, PurpleSkys said:

Hey! Thanks for updates, Hentai creatures spell (from hentai creatures v15.7) for Hentai Werewolves seems to summon a female "werewolve bitch" making me think I had arousal issues with CF with the shaft not going erect, but makes sense it never would because actor is female (not herm) is this a bug in the mod or perhaps my LO issue? The spell never seems to spawn a normal Male werewolve. Any ideas or help is appreciated ❤️ everything else working flawlessly.

hit the reinstall mods button in CF's mcm

1 hour ago, MadMansGun said:

hit the reinstall mods button in CF's mcm

Thanks for the ultra fast response lemme try that real fast!

Edit ~ it's working for the most part still summons a werewolf bitch occasionally but can get a male in 1-2 casts now so all good thank you again for all the hard work!

Edited by PurpleSkys
13 minutes ago, lightspeed77 said:

heard somewhere that P+ is looking to be incompatible or not play well with MNC, is that true?

don't know, but there plan for that P+ bollocks is to fuck up every sexlab mod that has been working fine for years, so i have no interest in supporting it.

(also i do all of my work in LE first, so why the fuck would i ever want to double my workload to "fix" a SE scripting problem that has already been solved with Papyrus Tweaks NG?)

8 hours ago, safado said:

O no, you got no fire! 😁

The MNC's male Wolf "Fire" mesh is in "game\data\meshes\MoreNastyCritters\canine\wolfFire.nif" and the female uses the original Skyrim mesh stored inside the "Skyrim - Meshes0.bsa".

The MNC skeletons (animation binding reference to mesh is called skeleton) are stored in "actors character assets" locations to replace the original skeletons, but male's "body" meshes are redirected to the MoreNastyCritters folder.  I think.

Dear lord, I was on v15.0.

v15.4 has the meshes. thanks for helping.

Back to mimics.  Is there a way to turn off certain races from being eligible for sexlab?  I'd really like to get Mihail's random mimics working again but I have defeat mods installed and it will CTD as soon as it tries to start a scene.  Crash logs actually point to papyrus so I'm worried this is a VR issue as papyrus hasn't been updated for VR ESL support yet, iirc.

Alternatively, mimics used to work just fine in sex scenes for me, they just didn't have junk, but they didn't CTD.  I can't figure out why they're CTDing now, except maybe for the addition of VR ESL support.

Update: Dang it, my suspicions were correct.  It IS VR ESL support that causes CTD on creatures that do not have schlongs.  Or rather, an interaction with papyrus not being updated for ESL support, I guess.  Is there anyway to get around this?  Can I somehow remove them from the list of creatures available to start scenes?

Edited by kamithemoon

Ok, i managed to get giants and draugrs to work (though female draugrs don't switch to their naked meshes and instead swap to a different clothed draugr mesh but that's a different problem) but i can't get constructs: Atronarch and Spriggans to work at all, they don't switch meshes or animate at all, is this a HC, CF, MNC or FNIS problem? It's weird.

So, had some issues with creature animations not playing. finally narrowed it down to FNIS and Nemesis animation updating (i.e if i run Nemesis after FNIS, that breaks the creature animations. if i run FNIS after Nemesis, it breaks my custom fighting animations). out of curiosity, has anyone managed to get it to work to where you can still have the creature animations without breaking the custom fighting animations, or am I pretty much forced to pick one or the other?