More Nasty Critters Special/Anniversary Edition

Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, lindazana said:

Is there a place to see changelogs at? And, how backwards-compatible is this? I'm running a mod to emulate version 1.5.97, just before AE released (yet it somehow runs AE content... mods are insane these days), and I'd like to know if I can use the latest version of this with it.

the change log is inside the mod, version compatibly depends on other mods (sexlab jcontaners skse) if they are working/correct then so will mnc.

Edited by MadMansGun
Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, monstermeat said:

i put all 3 files in a folder then i try to extract 001 with 7zip and it says it cannot open it

check the file names, they should be the same.

Edited by MadMansGun

I figure this would be the place where one would ask for patches to be made for unsupported creature races.

Can someone make patches for Delta's Dragon War, Dragon Cult, and Arachnomancy? The mods change the editor id of the races so Sexlab cannot detect them and simply changing the editor id back to how it was messes with their behavior and functions.

The race names are:
DW_DragonRace
DW_DragonAlduinRace
DW_DragonSkeletalRace
DW_DLC1DragonDurnehviirRace

TDC_DraugrRace
TDC_DraugrMagicRace
TDC_DLC2DraugrRace

AM_DLC2ExpSpiderBaseRace
AM_DLC2ExpSpiderPackmuleRace

I tried doing it myself but I got nowhere in my attempt to compile the scripts (and probably the wrong one as well)

16 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

bad modding practices in play, do not use.

By this I assume you mean that the mod changing the editor id like that fucks with compatibility with other mods?
I have to guess they did it to only target Draugr that would get the tweaks rather than ones that share the race, but idk.

I guess I'll try to find and use alternatives like Spiderbros and such.
Do you have any recommendations for Dragon tweaks? Like Dragon Combat Overhaul or Deadly Dragons?

On 12/12/2023 at 9:54 AM, Nessa said:

正在做一些测试,我想我发现了一些人在我的古老 CC 补丁中遇到的问题。.json中某种错误的格式导致了 Creature Framework 的奇怪结果。(我可以发誓曾经有过一个向导,但我不知道现在在哪里。

在这里再次以最近的组合形式呈现它。我已经做了一些粗略的测试,现在无论负载顺序如何,马匹都按预期显示。老板 ayleid 家伙没有被处理,因为这不仅仅是 nifskope 的复制/粘贴工作。(不愿意再为此进行全面编辑了。)

CC Baka Patch 组合(1.2).7z 4.59兆字节 · 83 下载

注意:我认为野马 CC 有某种马甲系统。未测试!如果我真的在我现在的比赛中走得足够远,可以度过难关,我会考虑如何处理这个问题。

需要:

还影响了我为 Redcap 制作的一个小补丁。原帖如下。

https://www.loverslab.com/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=1885816&key=4f21cab1058380f577d25e2dfed58900 979.93 kB · 68 下载

与往常一样,欢迎任何人添加或将其合并到其他内容中。

Hi, thank you make this mod for these CC horse. it's works well in most of them, but white spotted horse and brown spotted horse still only have balls, but no elldicks/erections. I'm not sure why.

2 hours ago, mingmingjue said:

Hi, thank you make this mod for these CC horse. it's works well in most of them, but white spotted horse and brown spotted horse still only have balls, but no elldicks/erections. I'm not sure why.

Huh... I'll have a look next time I get a moment. 

i'm really struggling to get this mod to work, trying fnis and nemesis, sexlab (the few animations with creatures), ostim and combat mods all working, but the MNC animations that i see in tools don't work, actually, the creature is animating but the character keeps standing still with some nasty expressions, maybe a skeleton conflict? (yes, i let the MNC wins the conflict and followed the plugins order) i'm trying other animations, to see if it is my setup (i strickly followed the download and installation instructions in the mod page)

skyrim 1.6.1170, mo2, xp32 (basic version)

also, i know that there is this mystical, godsend Pandore engine... anyone know if works?

On 4/12/2024 at 12:43 AM, CACTUSJACKENJOYER said:

So how do I get the creature genitals to appear? I don't see any penises or anything. Do I need Shlongs of Skyrim?

creature framework have "basics" schlongs, from what i know, if you want to add more there is Baka Factory ABC, probably more out there

7 hours ago, Vredeman said:

nemesis

that's your problem.

On 4/11/2024 at 8:43 PM, CACTUSJACKENJOYER said:

So how do I get the creature genitals to appear? I don't see any penises or anything. Do I need Shlongs of Skyrim?

make sure mnc & jcontainers is installed, if CF's mcm is empty then one of them is not installed correctly.

On 3/29/2024 at 3:41 AM, jango17 said:

Anyone know if these creature mods work out the box with pandora behavior engine or if patches exist to make them work?

I have a full LL installation (my new vampire worships the Old Gods, so she has fucked about everything on 4 legs), plus lots of heavy combat mods, and a total environmental overhaul of everything.  And I use Pandora Behavior Engine now.  I am never going back again!  36,000+ animations in less than 4 seconds, and everything worked first time, every time!  There are some reports of a few strange issues with some mods, but I haven't seen any of those yet, and all of my LL apps work better than ever.  The only thing I see with a serious impact are Dodge mods under AE 1.6.1170.  But those will eventually get updated for 1.6.1170, IMO.

NOTE:  Scent of Sex ❤️ Pandora Behavior Engine.  Scent works better now than ever before.  I'm even putting in longer event delays so I am not flatbacking 24x7 :)   

The crispness of the sex performance under Pandora has allowed me to define new event trees which I've named Follies (have over a dozen now).  Campfire Follies combines Campfire, CC Fishing+Fish Anywhere, Scent of Sex, SL Deadly Drain (vampires only), Sexlab Triggers, and Sensual Dance into a literal piece of performance art;  Fishing, dancing, fucking and winning!  Who says fishing is boring?   All I do is make a fire, cast my line, catch a few fish, and have a bunch of sex.  After getting drilled, when I get dressed, I see this on the screen; "Press E to cast line".  It's perfect!  Don't look for me, because I'm... Gone Fishin'!  { also use the products of Cannabis Skyrim SE along with this Follie.  Always sew a few seeds at all my favorite fishing holes now *winks* }

Edited by HardRaine

I'm having an issue with this mod. I've installed all the required plugins and extra mods and as i try to summon a creature to test out animations, I can't get anything. The "mate" option doesn't seem to do anything as don't any other options in the menu. I'm running on 1.6.640, is it an issue with my game version or are mods conflicting each other?

EDIT: Turns out i forgot to enable creature animations in SexLab. All good now

Edited by KaySenpai
1 hour ago, coe01 said:

mnc isnt aplying any meshes at all i have the exact load order shown and nothing else installed than what is required im useing vortex and the newest skyrim version

ive done everything which people recomended and i unistalled all mods and reinstalled in the exact load order shown and in cf mcm it  has a messege about not mods detced 

I would like to use this female dragon priest mod: New Dragon Priests Female. On its description page, it says "Incompatible with other Dragon Priests Replacement mods: MNC/Loverslab".

If I let the New Dragon Priests Female mod overwrite MNC, will I "only" loose the aroused mesh features or would there possibly other issues to be expected?

33 minutes ago, Gudulba said:

I would like to use this female dragon priest mod: New Dragon Priests Female. On its description page, it says "Incompatible with other Dragon Priests Replacement mods: MNC/Loverslab".

If I let the New Dragon Priests Female mod overwrite MNC, will I "only" loose the aroused mesh features or would there possibly other issues to be expected?

discard its esp if it has one, copy and rename its meshes to replace MNC's meshes, and use the texture folder as is.

meshes are in "Data\Meshes\MoreNastyCritters\draugr"

3 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

discard its esp if it has one, copy and rename its meshes to replace MNC's meshes, and use the texture folder as is.

meshes are in "Data\Meshes\MoreNastyCritters\draugr"

Thank you for your prompt response! The mod in question is a pure mesh/texture replacer, no esp. But looking at the file structure of both mods, I am not sure what exactly to do with the meshes. The Female Dragon Priest mod has three meshes (one main and two small ones), which don't seem to correspond to the two or three meshes in MNC -> please see screenshot in spoiler section.

Spoiler

Clipboard_04-16-2024_05.jpg.bd7e266e2db85c8013faa90e21eb55f3.jpg