More Nasty Critters Special/Anniversary Edition

All perfect so far.

There seems to be one problem with the "aroused" wispmother mesh which is included in MNC though.

If you come across a wispmother (or you enter a cell which has her spawn - even if you can´t see her yet) and if she get´s switched to the aroused mesh (depends on your arousal settings), then it may cause a CTD.

7 minutes ago, happykt said:

Are there any creature summons like in flyingtoasters Hentai Creatures V1.04 in this mod,or do I need to add another mod to summon them?

Because I can't find any spell books at the riverwood trader everything works tough.

just open the mcm and click on dump spells.

I don't know if this is the right mod or if I should ask creature framework. But I had to load a slightly older version of this mod to make it work. but none of the creatures, show any goods or strip. While it works otherwise, I figure I should still try and fix this. 

PS: I'm only still learning Modding so please use small words LOL

31 minutes ago, MainMansrevenge said:

I don't know if this is the right mod or if I should ask creature framework. But I had to load a slightly older version of this mod to make it work. but none of the creatures, show any goods or strip. While it works otherwise, I figure I should still try and fix this. 

PS: I'm only still learning Modding so please use small words LOL

Aroused mesh not getting/staying applied during animations (a list of things to try):
A. go to the Creature Framework MCM and click on "Re-register all mods", then unpause the game and Wait a Minute.
B. go to the Creature Framework MCM and click on "Clear Creatures"....(and then maybe add "bPreemptivelyUnloadCells=1" to the skyrim.ini file in your save folder, it should go under the "[General]" section)
C. go to the Creature Framework MCM and enter the performance settings, increase the "Cloak Cooldown" to 10.
D. try clicking on the uninstall button in CF's MCM, then save & quit and reload the save. (wait for Creature Framework to reinstall and register)
E. in SSE some people continue to have problems with the version of Creature Framework included with MNC, so if it's still not working click on the uninstall button in CF's MCM, then save & quit (DON'T reload), then install the standalone version of Creature Framework SE: https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/5462-creature-framework-se/
note: if it shows up just ignore the "things will be broken" warning message.

I am  a bit confused. I pretty much have it all working but I'm not sure if I am missing something. 

So far I have MNC(from this post) and BakaFactory's ABC installed. Creature penises show up and work correctly during sex animations, but nowhere else. Is that intentional?

I was under the impression that this mod would replace creature meshes in general with ones with penises that show up in-game and have variable arousal states, not just during sex. Do I need another mod for that? Such as Animal SOS? Although from what I understand, I should not install that along with Baka's ABC. 

Apologies if this is in the wrong thread. I'll post it in the right one if necessary. 

Thank you.

1 hour ago, someonebeingcool said:

How do I disable the intro screen of all the animals and dragon? Im not sure what mod did that to my skyrim startup loading screen haha.

It´s from Horny Creatures.

Install this in the load order behind it to get back to the vanilla loading logo:

Vanilla Logo.7z

Or just download and install any other loading screen mod from Nexus.

6 hours ago, Moth Seraph said:

I was under the impression that this mod would replace creature meshes in general with ones with penises that show up in-game and have variable arousal states, not just during sex.

That´s what MNC does. However, there are only two states: Not aroused (vanilla mesh) or aroused (mesh with erect schlong). There are no in-between states like for humans. However, the erect schlongs should also show up outside of sex if the arousal of the creatue is high enough.

If you want them always erect, you might want to install SexLab More Nasty Critters Always Erect SE on top of MNC.

There are two main potential reasons for this:

• These creatures are in reality female but you have switched the SexLab setting "Use gender-specific animations" off. Now all creatures are used with male animations (but they will still BE female and therefore have no schlongs).
    • You would need to switch this setting on to get rid of this dry humping. But of course, if you do use gender-specific animations, because there are so few female creature animations, most female creatures now will not engage at all anymore.
  • Or the arousal does not work correctly and the schlongs are not updated when the arousal is high enough and/or the sex scene starts.
    • This is a problem which occurs with some users and has not been perfectly well understood or solved yet. For some user it seems to help, if they install the standalone Creature Framework on top of MNC (which has its own, custom Creature Framework already on board).
    • Another option could be to install the MNC Always Erect mod - but then they all and always have erect schlongs, all day long.
10 minutes ago, Husky1o1 said:

There are two main potential reasons for this:

• These creatures are in reality female but you have switched the SexLab setting "Use gender-specific animations" off. Now all creatures are used with male animations (but they will still BE female and therefore have no schlongs).
    • You would need to switch this setting on to get rid of this dry humping. But of course, if you do use gender-specific animations, because there are so few female creature animations, most female creatures now will not engage at all anymore.
  • Or the arousal does not work correctly and the schlongs are not updated when the arousal is high enough and/or the sex scene starts.
    • This is a problem which occurs with some users and has not been perfectly well understood or solved yet. For some user it seems to help, if they install the standalone Creature Framework on top of MNC (which has its own, custom Creature Framework already on board).
    • Another option could be to install the MNC Always Erect mod - but then they all and always have erect schlongs, all day long.

Do you have discord or anythign so i can effectively text you about all of this

55 minutes ago, UndeadCreed said:

Draugrs and deers and possibly more creatures dont have penis's, they do the animations but no penis. 

A. go to the Creature Framework MCM and click on "Re-register all mods", then unpause the game and Wait a Minute.
B. go to the Creature Framework MCM and click on "Clear Creatures"

and make sure it's not a Draugr/creature from a mod, many mods add "new" creatures that just look like the stock ones.