More Nasty Critters Special/Anniversary Edition

Okay, I'll first start by saying thanks for porting this mod (truly), I've just switched to SE from LE a few weeks ago and this is a must for my play-throughs as it allows me to use both real and made up lore about certain creatures to there fullest(according to the game and mods adding lore) plus adding much immersion (possibly being defeated and having bandits/falmer offering you to there pets as added punishment or giants using you after failing to kill them, then being left for dead etc...). I'm losing my eyesight, so reading gets to be too much after a few pages and it all goes fuzzy, so I'll state my issues, my observations, and hopefully not annoy you too much in the process. The following is with around 150-200 hrs of watching and experiencing what's happening... the last 30 have been seeing what works and what doesn't.

As I've seen others mention, I too am having major consistency problems if multiple animals are around and randomly selected for an event(as an example I'll use horses); I fast travel to a stable, 2-3 horses at any stable(including the carriage drivers), one horse is erect, the other one or two are not (or reverse) even if arousal for all 3 is the same, this makes a 3way activated by a mod a hit or miss, and when missed, it's frustrating and breaks immersion. This is the same with any 3-4-5 way using random animals/creatures not following my pc, 30-50% have no erection added even if targeted by me and arousal # is reached or passed. Yet at the same time, sometimes I'll go through a dungeon and every creature is erect, even just after entering.

side note: I use the mod "one with nature" and all animals but falmor,drauger,vampires,gargoyles are friendly to my pc unless I attack or it's scripted, if any creature has a lore via mod or actual lore, they are allowed and avail for sex, the rest live without, and there are alot of crazy things in elderscrolls lore, never mind mods about animals lol and having a lot of friendly creatures, is in part, why this is becoming an unpalatable issue for me. I tweak my mods to give minimal events, but when they won't work properly, it's very un-immersive.

Observation 1; good news: 99% of all animals at least have the correct gender as a base, as in they are noticeably male even if incapable of achieving erection, so it's obvious this mod and/or CF is working even if not to full extent needed. Only some temporarily spawned in creatures or modded add-on creatures have nothing. examples: gray cowl camels and tigers(great mod), bestial essence(checked it out last game, no erections for anything make it bad, but the concept is ok, not my cup of tea though, but a great example of mods not being effected).

Observation 2: good news...ish: sometimes everything is aroused, even when around a lot of creatures(but very rarely), in my last play through I had "more creatures" equipped and at first everything seemed fine, turned up the arousal to make sure animals were working and everything in whiterun was erect, but after a while I started seeing the same horses/dogs with an erection, then walk by and watch it disappear, then walk by again and it reappear or not show up at all etc... I figured maybe I had too many creatures so I got rid of it, and no worries, it had too many useless and ill placed animals anyways, I thought it was like the one that comes with MNC for LE. And in this play through I've emptied whole dungeons of fully aroused drauger, yet sometimes it's near impossible to get just 2 working animals at once(figures drauger have no issues in my game lol one of the few creatures non friendly and with no applicable lore or use other than if I'm defeated).

Observation 3: if 1-2 animals (are not followers) it's hit or miss, just as described in my horse example, about 50% of the time both will get erect depending on the type of creature and how long they are around my pc or what role they play, 50% won't, but some seem to refuse even if you jack up the arousal, (yet as I mentioned above, sometimes 15-20 creatures or a whole dungeon, all erect and ready to go, this problem is so inconsistent.

Observation 4:(30hrs of testing) if animals are followers, it's about 90% chance all will get erections, example; I have meeko and vigilance as followers(they don't talk lol) if both are erect, they will stay erect until and during an event, then erections go down after, when reaching arousal they pop back up(90% of the time I've had success with follower creatures, but if I release them, then reacquire them, erections aren't guarantied at all, at least not until I reset my computer or the game, then it's up for randomness (last game meeko suffered from permanent dysfunction after sending him home, then requiring him, vigilant too for a while, then he started working randomly, but most of the time, followers seem to be ok). However, even with followers, if one is ready for sex and the other isn't, or if the one erection isn't showing and an event happens, then the creature without an erection will stay without, even if arousal has in fact been reached, almost like the game "thinks it's active" when it isn't or it just won't show up, and on rare occasions I've seen support for this idea as it will sometimes (rarely, but enough to notice) even activate my chars vagina and/or belly node with no visible erection (I use 3bba body with full smp on pc, cbpc on npcs), just now I've had meeko, vigilant and zora fairchild as followers + 5 falmor following me using puppet master mod, both dogs and all 5 falmer are erect, on average 4 out of 5 will get erect without issue while puppeted, sometime 1 might refuse, but if following me, 90-100% will become erect unless pre-stuck, if they are erect, they will stay that way until an event and just like the dogs and will continue to work until we become separated or I release and kill them (no way to check if they are like the meeko and possibly break all together.). Once visibly erect most every creature will function properly as long as I don't leave or release them, very rarely will they're erections" disappear" and not come back when aroused(very, very rarely maybe 1or 2 out of 10-15 events containing more than 2 animals "with previous erections" that have been in an event), the bummer is, sometimes I'll go through a dungeon, come across a group, pick up a animal follower via aft or puppetmaster, or fast travel into a place where only a portion are erect or can/will get erect (even with arousal threshold at 5) there's no way to get the rest of them to work even after resetting or reloading the game, a few times I fix it by targeting a creature with "n" to use AR-aroused redux, (this worked maybe 2-3 times then stopped working). It doesn't seem to matter what I try, nor what mod activates (below are mods I use, all have the same result), having everything erect is a very rare event and if random creature npc's are used, anything over 1-2 animals/creatures it's almost never successful unless I'm testing and gather the creatures myself or I get lucky.

I use mostly arousal based auto-sex mods, so as to have a full variety of possible animations being used without my character begging or asking for sex and only when she and/or another npc and/or creatures hit proper arousal settings to activate an event, if both don't reach level, it never happens (I prefer skyrim with sex triggered within it, not sex with skyrim triggered within it). I've deactivated many options in my mods over the last few days till I can find a solution. Here's the mods I use that effect anything animal and a brief description for anyone reading this and/or if you don't use them.

I use SL Defeat; allows for almost anything to happen once beaten in combat, dependent on avail animations, group events, animal events, and combos),(a must for me)

I use AC: Aroused Creatures, depends on avaiil animations, up to 5ways with animals/creatures effecting both pc/npc's, plus a bunch of options unexplored by me, arousal based and auto triggered, or 1v1 can be requested via invite. can decide what creatures are allowed and not allowed (a must for me)

I use ABMM: Arousal based match maker, depends on avail animations with same variety as AC, but allows for many group events with many npcs at once or separate as well as a mix of human/creatures ffc ccf mfc etc... all arousal based), I activate and deactivate it as sometimes it can be a bit much when npc's start to hit the limits set in mcm, but it's a mod that's growing on me.

I use SLA: SL Adventures (couldn't find "sent of sex", this is similar), has a crime addition, plus rape addition based on mcm set rules (your naked, plus it's night, plus aroused, plus outside etc...) and/or use arousal for consenting sex, depends on avail animations up to 3ways(or that's the most I've seen) with possible mixed human/animal, but allows for multi assaults on pc/followers consecutively and is seen as one event, amount of attackers is up to you.(still learning this one, not sure how I feel about it.)

As these are some of the only mods I know of to allow ffc mfc ccf as well as 3/4/5way human/creature animations etc... at least without needing spells or dialog to activate, half my animations are in limbo due to being unused, my solution of deactivating options is a poor one at best, but you gotta do what you gotta do right? lol.

My mod set up for "creatures" using vortex conflict resolutions: I use CF 1.1.0 (above)overridden by MNC v12_03, then MNC is (above)over ridden by ABC 1.44, and all (below) override my skeleton xp32 MaximumskeletonSpecialextended (is this correctly done? it's the setup from LE I based this on, I'm only guessing it's correct since there's no ctd and it does work, even if inconsistently, let me know.)

Things I've already tried;

Redoing my mods list, this is my second attempt, other than wryebash yelling about lazy ports, no issue with any supporting programs.

In CF, performance tab, I've tried increasing the cloak to max(2k to 4k) no change, still inconsistent. 

In CF, general tab, setting "arousal threshold" to every low number including 0, no change, still inconsistent, however when 5-10 are applied the erection shows up sooner, if it's gonna show up at all, and if I leave the cell and come back, the animals might be switched, so an animal without, now has, and animals that had, now doesn't (have had this effect horses at stables more than anything as they are always the same animals(i think). I also tried to Re-register all mods, no change. (only MNC shows up as an option for me anyways)

As you know, neither MNC nor ABC have an mcm, so nothing I can try there.

I've tried every combo of arousal + mod options, setting animals arousal high and/or low; setting mods to activate at high or low values.

I've checked "followers" vs "non followers with exposure" to my pc vs "fast travel and random" selected: Best results are following, but it can still fail as no erection stays as no erection as it doesn't reapply or not successfully. Then exposed to pc, but has more fails than following as more likely to find a broken animal/creature, then fast travel/random (this is mostly fails of at least 1 creature won't work or a mod will select an aroused fail over one with an active erection, which makes sense to any mod as the arousal # is all that matters) but that's the extent of what I see. I'm a gamer, not a modder, so CK isn't even a thing for me even though I've got 4khrs on LE and a few hundred here (no idea or knowledge), as far as mods go, I prefer to use and/or break them, not make them lol.

Question 1: after reading a few pages, over the last few days, I've seen you say MNC has it's own framework, however, I didn't realize this until searching for a solution to this problem and since it over rides CF anyways would it make any difference? I'm about 25-35% through the game(vanilla) and with all the content/mission mods I have it's about 100+ hrs into the game, and it's a lot to redo if I need to start over, this is why I'm asking first, if you say to do it because I messed up or you think it will help, okay, I will do as you say, but if it's not gonna help or at least have a good chance, then there's no point. (I start over when removing any mod, or changing load orders or esp's, it's not worth taking the chance of corruption) but will add patches, change textures etc...

Question 2: if it's not this mod or my order in vortex, I'll ask something I didn't see mentioned, is there a patch that can be made to make everything erect at all times no exceptions? Like this does with the base limp penis (a stub and b-sack turned into permanent erection), as in a permanent mesh applied with no need for it being added until the animation itself dictates and uses abc? as in every animal is erect all the time even if the creature is only a temporary spawn? (a horse/dog/dragon even if only added for mission is automatically with an erection etc...). Id prefer this over missing erections until a better solution presents it's self.

side note: I know it's not realistic to have everything erect all the time(as such), and I know animal sex isn't a primary way to have sex(at least in my game) but being assaulted by an air humping animal (or2-3) just makes me hit the space bar repeatedly while ruining the whole concept and destroying immersion, never mind being defeated and having it happen repeatedly. Plus I could resume the "random sex" I prefer as opposed to searching, forcing or asking for it., she's the dragon born, why would she have to beg for loving? I'd rather be immersed than to have realism, and as I'm sure you know, they are rarely the same thing.

Till I hear back on this or find another solution, I'll be thankful I still have this even though I have to be careful, SLEN for certain npc auto-fun (glad it's animal free), solutions revisited and SL confabulation (both great mods for being dialog based).

side note: to anyone looking for more ways to complete Thievesguild/Darkbrotherhood and or deadric quests, confabulation is a great little mod if you want a sexy alternative instead of the usual, it's in the LE listing, it's why I mention it, some may never see it if playing SE)

Blessings to you and yours, hope your staying safe in these strange times, sorry about the length of this, peace

Spoiler
3 hours ago, WinterWolverine said:

Okay, I'll first start by saying thanks for porting this mod (truly), I've just switched to SE from LE a few weeks ago and this is a must for my play-throughs as it allows me to use both real and made up lore about certain creatures to there fullest(according to the game and mods adding lore) plus adding much immersion (possibly being defeated and having bandits/falmer offering you to there pets as added punishment or giants using you after failing to kill them, then being left for dead etc...). I'm losing my eyesight, so reading gets to be too much after a few pages and it all goes fuzzy, so I'll state my issues, my observations, and hopefully not annoy you too much in the process. The following is with around 150-200 hrs of watching and experiencing what's happening... the last 30 have been seeing what works and what doesn't.

As I've seen others mention, I too am having major consistency problems if multiple animals are around and randomly selected for an event(as an example I'll use horses); I fast travel to a stable, 2-3 horses at any stable(including the carriage drivers), one horse is erect, the other one or two are not (or reverse) even if arousal for all 3 is the same, this makes a 3way activated by a mod a hit or miss, and when missed, it's frustrating and breaks immersion. This is the same with any 3-4-5 way using random animals/creatures not following my pc, 30-50% have no erection added even if targeted by me and arousal # is reached or passed. Yet at the same time, sometimes I'll go through a dungeon and every creature is erect, even just after entering.

side note: I use the mod "one with nature" and all animals but falmor,drauger,vampires,gargoyles are friendly to my pc unless I attack or it's scripted, if any creature has a lore via mod or actual lore, they are allowed and avail for sex, the rest live without, and there are alot of crazy things in elderscrolls lore, never mind mods about animals lol and having a lot of friendly creatures, is in part, why this is becoming an unpalatable issue for me. I tweak my mods to give minimal events, but when they won't work properly, it's very un-immersive.

Observation 1; good news: 99% of all animals at least have the correct gender as a base, as in they are noticeably male even if incapable of achieving erection, so it's obvious this mod and/or CF is working even if not to full extent needed. Only some temporarily spawned in creatures or modded add-on creatures have nothing. examples: gray cowl camels and tigers(great mod), bestial essence(checked it out last game, no erections for anything make it bad, but the concept is ok, not my cup of tea though, but a great example of mods not being effected).

Observation 2: good news...ish: sometimes everything is aroused, even when around a lot of creatures(but very rarely), in my last play through I had "more creatures" equipped and at first everything seemed fine, turned up the arousal to make sure animals were working and everything in whiterun was erect, but after a while I started seeing the same horses/dogs with an erection, then walk by and watch it disappear, then walk by again and it reappear or not show up at all etc... I figured maybe I had too many creatures so I got rid of it, and no worries, it had too many useless and ill placed animals anyways, I thought it was like the one that comes with MNC for LE. And in this play through I've emptied whole dungeons of fully aroused drauger, yet sometimes it's near impossible to get just 2 working animals at once(figures drauger have no issues in my game lol one of the few creatures non friendly and with no applicable lore or use other than if I'm defeated).

Observation 3: if 1-2 animals (are not followers) it's hit or miss, just as described in my horse example, about 50% of the time both will get erect depending on the type of creature and how long they are around my pc or what role they play, 50% won't, but some seem to refuse even if you jack up the arousal, (yet as I mentioned above, sometimes 15-20 creatures or a whole dungeon, all erect and ready to go, this problem is so inconsistent.

Observation 4:(30hrs of testing) if animals are followers, it's about 90% chance all will get erections, example; I have meeko and vigilance as followers(they don't talk lol) if both are erect, they will stay erect until and during an event, then erections go down after, when reaching arousal they pop back up(90% of the time I've had success with follower creatures, but if I release them, then reacquire them, erections aren't guarantied at all, at least not until I reset my computer or the game, then it's up for randomness (last game meeko suffered from permanent dysfunction after sending him home, then requiring him, vigilant too for a while, then he started working randomly, but most of the time, followers seem to be ok). However, even with followers, if one is ready for sex and the other isn't, or if the one erection isn't showing and an event happens, then the creature without an erection will stay without, even if arousal has in fact been reached, almost like the game "thinks it's active" when it isn't or it just won't show up, and on rare occasions I've seen support for this idea as it will sometimes (rarely, but enough to notice) even activate my chars vagina and/or belly node with no visible erection (I use 3bba body with full smp on pc, cbpc on npcs), just now I've had meeko, vigilant and zora fairchild as followers + 5 falmor following me using puppet master mod, both dogs and all 5 falmer are erect, on average 4 out of 5 will get erect without issue while puppeted, sometime 1 might refuse, but if following me, 90-100% will become erect unless pre-stuck, if they are erect, they will stay that way until an event and just like the dogs and will continue to work until we become separated or I release and kill them (no way to check if they are like the meeko and possibly break all together.). Once visibly erect most every creature will function properly as long as I don't leave or release them, very rarely will they're erections" disappear" and not come back when aroused(very, very rarely maybe 1or 2 out of 10-15 events containing more than 2 animals "with previous erections" that have been in an event), the bummer is, sometimes I'll go through a dungeon, come across a group, pick up a animal follower via aft or puppetmaster, or fast travel into a place where only a portion are erect or can/will get erect (even with arousal threshold at 5) there's no way to get the rest of them to work even after resetting or reloading the game, a few times I fix it by targeting a creature with "n" to use AR-aroused redux, (this worked maybe 2-3 times then stopped working). It doesn't seem to matter what I try, nor what mod activates (below are mods I use, all have the same result), having everything erect is a very rare event and if random creature npc's are used, anything over 1-2 animals/creatures it's almost never successful unless I'm testing and gather the creatures myself or I get lucky.

I use mostly arousal based auto-sex mods, so as to have a full variety of possible animations being used without my character begging or asking for sex and only when she and/or another npc and/or creatures hit proper arousal settings to activate an event, if both don't reach level, it never happens (I prefer skyrim with sex triggered within it, not sex with skyrim triggered within it). I've deactivated many options in my mods over the last few days till I can find a solution. Here's the mods I use that effect anything animal and a brief description for anyone reading this and/or if you don't use them.

I use SL Defeat; allows for almost anything to happen once beaten in combat, dependent on avail animations, group events, animal events, and combos),(a must for me)

I use AC: Aroused Creatures, depends on avaiil animations, up to 5ways with animals/creatures effecting both pc/npc's, plus a bunch of options unexplored by me, arousal based and auto triggered, or 1v1 can be requested via invite. can decide what creatures are allowed and not allowed (a must for me)

I use ABMM: Arousal based match maker, depends on avail animations with same variety as AC, but allows for many group events with many npcs at once or separate as well as a mix of human/creatures ffc ccf mfc etc... all arousal based), I activate and deactivate it as sometimes it can be a bit much when npc's start to hit the limits set in mcm, but it's a mod that's growing on me.

I use SLA: SL Adventures (couldn't find "sent of sex", this is similar), has a crime addition, plus rape addition based on mcm set rules (your naked, plus it's night, plus aroused, plus outside etc...) and/or use arousal for consenting sex, depends on avail animations up to 3ways(or that's the most I've seen) with possible mixed human/animal, but allows for multi assaults on pc/followers consecutively and is seen as one event, amount of attackers is up to you.(still learning this one, not sure how I feel about it.)

As these are some of the only mods I know of to allow ffc mfc ccf as well as 3/4/5way human/creature animations etc... at least without needing spells or dialog to activate, half my animations are in limbo due to being unused, my solution of deactivating options is a poor one at best, but you gotta do what you gotta do right? lol.

My mod set up for "creatures" using vortex conflict resolutions: I use CF 1.1.0 (above)overridden by MNC v12_03, then MNC is (above)over ridden by ABC 1.44, and all (below) override my skeleton xp32 MaximumskeletonSpecialextended (is this correctly done? it's the setup from LE I based this on, I'm only guessing it's correct since there's no ctd and it does work, even if inconsistently, let me know.)

Things I've already tried;

Redoing my mods list, this is my second attempt, other than wryebash yelling about lazy ports, no issue with any supporting programs.

In CF, performance tab, I've tried increasing the cloak to max(2k to 4k) no change, still inconsistent. 

In CF, general tab, setting "arousal threshold" to every low number including 0, no change, still inconsistent, however when 5-10 are applied the erection shows up sooner, if it's gonna show up at all, and if I leave the cell and come back, the animals might be switched, so an animal without, now has, and animals that had, now doesn't (have had this effect horses at stables more than anything as they are always the same animals(i think). I also tried to Re-register all mods, no change. (only MNC shows up as an option for me anyways)

As you know, neither MNC nor ABC have an mcm, so nothing I can try there.

I've tried every combo of arousal + mod options, setting animals arousal high and/or low; setting mods to activate at high or low values.

I've checked "followers" vs "non followers with exposure" to my pc vs "fast travel and random" selected: Best results are following, but it can still fail as no erection stays as no erection as it doesn't reapply or not successfully. Then exposed to pc, but has more fails than following as more likely to find a broken animal/creature, then fast travel/random (this is mostly fails of at least 1 creature won't work or a mod will select an aroused fail over one with an active erection, which makes sense to any mod as the arousal # is all that matters) but that's the extent of what I see. I'm a gamer, not a modder, so CK isn't even a thing for me even though I've got 4khrs on LE and a few hundred here (no idea or knowledge), as far as mods go, I prefer to use and/or break them, not make them lol.

Question 1: after reading a few pages, over the last few days, I've seen you say MNC has it's own framework, however, I didn't realize this until searching for a solution to this problem and since it over rides CF anyways would it make any difference? I'm about 25-35% through the game(vanilla) and with all the content/mission mods I have it's about 100+ hrs into the game, and it's a lot to redo if I need to start over, this is why I'm asking first, if you say to do it because I messed up or you think it will help, okay, I will do as you say, but if it's not gonna help or at least have a good chance, then there's no point. (I start over when removing any mod, or changing load orders or esp's, it's not worth taking the chance of corruption) but will add patches, change textures etc...

Question 2: if it's not this mod or my order in vortex, I'll ask something I didn't see mentioned, is there a patch that can be made to make everything erect at all times no exceptions? Like this does with the base limp penis (a stub and b-sack turned into permanent erection), as in a permanent mesh applied with no need for it being added until the animation itself dictates and uses abc? as in every animal is erect all the time even if the creature is only a temporary spawn? (a horse/dog/dragon even if only added for mission is automatically with an erection etc...). Id prefer this over missing erections until a better solution presents it's self.

side note: I know it's not realistic to have everything erect all the time(as such), and I know animal sex isn't a primary way to have sex(at least in my game) but being assaulted by an air humping animal (or2-3) just makes me hit the space bar repeatedly while ruining the whole concept and destroying immersion, never mind being defeated and having it happen repeatedly. Plus I could resume the "random sex" I prefer as opposed to searching, forcing or asking for it., she's the dragon born, why would she have to beg for loving? I'd rather be immersed than to have realism, and as I'm sure you know, they are rarely the same thing.

Till I hear back on this or find another solution, I'll be thankful I still have this even though I have to be careful, SLEN for certain npc auto-fun (glad it's animal free), solutions revisited and SL confabulation (both great mods for being dialog based).

side note: to anyone looking for more ways to complete Thievesguild/Darkbrotherhood and or deadric quests, confabulation is a great little mod if you want a sexy alternative instead of the usual, it's in the LE listing, it's why I mention it, some may never see it if playing SE)

Blessings to you and yours, hope your staying safe in these strange times, sorry about the length of this, peace

You're better off sending this wall of text to the original LE mod page of More Nasty Critters. This, like many others by Pfiffy is strictly just a port, and anything other than porting related questions will fall on deaf ears.

EDIT

After the following responses below, I correct my statement of "will" to "might" Glad you got answers anyway and cheers to MadMansGun

1 hour ago, Sensual Nautilus said:

and anything other than porting related questions will fall on deaf ears.

not true, i'm here.....but this will take forever to read :tongue:

also it's 11:45 pm right now....so it's a bit late to answer a bunch of stuff.

On 4/6/2020 at 10:55 PM, WinterWolverine said:

I too am having major consistency problems

sadly i still don't know what's causing it

right now i suggest playing with the CF MCM settings (SL & SLA integration on/off, and performance settings)

and/or doing this:

Aroused mesh not staying applied during animations:
in SSE some people are having this problem with the new version of Creature Framework included with MNC, so here are some steps to try...
1. try clicking on the uninstall button in CF's MCM, then save & quit and reload the save.
2. wait for Creature Framework to reinstall and register, then try running a animation to see if it's working.
3. if not working then click on the uninstall button in CF's MCM, then save & quit (DON'T reload the save).
4. install the standalone version of Creature Framework SE: https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/5462-creature-framework-se/
5. reload the save and wait for Creature Framework to reinstall and register, then try running a animation to see if it's working.
note: if it shows up just ignore the "things will be broken" warnning message.

bestial essence

from a patching standpoint that mod is a fucked up mess, i tried to make a patch for it (SLE version of MNC has a mod compatibly patch but it only works 50% of the time) but it's author has pretty much done everything possible that would make there mod incompatible with MNC & CF (new races that look like old races that also change there races when any animations start).

as for other patched mods some of there creatures body shapes just don't line up with the dick meshes.

Observation 2/3/4

well that may be something.....go to the cf performance settings and try reducing the range, also click on the clear creatures button, the CF that come with MNC can only apply itself to 16 creatures at a time.

.....something noteworthy that could be related, a few SLE users (including me) have "bPreemptivelyUnloadCells" set to 1...do any SSE users do that as well?

(i'm assuming no because why would they ever need to) i'm now wondering if that could effect CF.

....umm no, if you want to use the stand alone CF it needs to override the version in MNC.

wrong way, lower it, you mostly only want to effect the creatures that are close to you.

based on your load order up above right now your CF 1.1.0 is not doing anything at all....so removing it should do nothing at all (unless the mod manager fucks up when you remove it....it may be safer not to touch anything there)

Question 2: if it's not this mod or my order in vortex, I'll ask something I didn't see mentioned, is there a patch that can be made to make everything erect at all times no exceptions?

yes, just use xedit and edit the "armoraddon"s for the creatures and change the file paths to MNC's hard/nude meshes.

....you may want to do that for the bestial essence mod.

10 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

sadly i still don't know what's causing it

right now i suggest playing with the CF MCM settings (SL & SLA integration on/off, and performance settings)

and/or doing this:

that mod is a fucked up mess, i tried to make a patch for it (SLE version of MNC has a mod compatibly kit) but it's author has pretty much done everything possible to make there mod incompatible with MNC & CF (new races that look like old races that also change there races when any animations start).

as for other patched mods some of there creatures body shapes just don't line up with the dick meshes.

well that may be something.....go to the cf performance settings and try reducing the range, also click on the clear creatures button, the CF that come with MNC can only apply itself to 16 creatures at a time.

.....something noteworthy that could be related, a few SLE users (including me) have "bPreemptivelyUnloadCells" set to 1...do any SSE users do that as well?

(i'm assuming no because why would they ever need to) i'm now wondering if that could effect CF.

....umm no, if you want to use the stand alone CF it needs to override the version in MNC.

wrong way, lower it, you mostly only want to effect the creatures that are close to you.

based on your load order up above right now your CF 1.1.0 is not doing anything at all....so removing it should do nothing at all (unless the mod manager fucks up when you remove it....it may be safer not to touch anything there)

yes, just use xedit and edit the "armoraddon"s for the creatures and change the file paths to MNC's hard/nude meshes.

....you may want to do that for the bestial essence mod.

will try some of these options and see what happens, thank you for replying, I really appreciate it. :) will return if I find a fix. Have a wonderful day.

edit: I've never used xedit for anything but cleaning and reordering masters, so let me see if what I'm thinking is correct: will wait for confirmation before actually doing this lol. Plus I want to try some of your other solutions first. But lets see if I've got a grasp on this idea.

(I feel stupid for asking, but there's so much I can f-up lol. So, if nothing else fixes my problem)

I go into xedit, choose select nothing, then choose skyrim.esm and clicked ok, clicked the little plus sign next to it after its finished, then selected the + armor addon, then select NakedDragonAA (as an example) then i'd scroll down to male world model and change it from actors\dragon\character assets\dragon.nif to actors\dragon\MoreNastyCritters\DragonPenis.nif (?) and all would be well? (I have my files open too and I see 3 dragon potentials, no AA attached to any of them, prob have to search other add-ons to find the other 2 if that's how they are labeled(revered/skeletal)) but then I just exit and it will save it? (I don't see any options to save or apply, might be because I haven't actually changed anything) and then that dragon(or creature changed) is perm erect? then I just need to do this for everything male creature that I allow or want to make sure is ready to go? I feel like I must be missing something.

silly question: can this be done by simply over riding files in the main folder or is xedit a better choice, as in, can I simply copy and paste these changes from one folder to the next? or will the game revert it from my changes?

silly question: how will this effect or be effected by mods like arousal? as in will the game try to change anything or break anything because I do this, any side effects you know of? will it still use ABC in events?

sorry for the silly questions, I'm not a tech guy, I've never owned a smart phone and I don't even know how to do a screen shot, don't laugh... lol okay you can laugh. ok, time to go test some more, and see if I can fix it without crazy interventions lol peace

14 hours ago, Sensual Nautilus said:
  Reveal hidden contents

You're better off sending this wall of text to the original LE mod page of More Nasty Critters. This, like many others by Pfiffy is strictly just a port, and anything other than porting related questions will fall on deaf ears.

EDIT

After the following responses below, I correct my statement of "will" to "might" Glad you got answers anyway and cheers to MadMansGun

(lol it was a bit wordy, but the most common complaint I see by modders when trying to help is not enough info is given.(who,when,where,how and/or how often never mind load orders etc...)

I thought about asking on the LE page, but I never had these issues for LE even with around 4k hrs played, everything worked fine, these problems have only started since I've been on SE (most likely due to the game being a port too, literally, they took LE, it was run through CK, they adjusted some things and released it) it has it's own quarks and issues not present in LE, or ones not yet fixed due to a smaller fan base and lack of interest (70%le/30%se for player base plus mods added). And I've had a few great ideas and functional fixes for other mods come from people who port mods over as they have more experience with SE, so I took a chance, thankfully he's given me a few options, I'm sorry to burden him with my silliness, but very happy I asked.

Have a great day, and thanks for trying to direct me for help (truly), blessings to you, peace.

I go into xedit, choose select nothing, then choose skyrim.esm and clicked ok,

yes and no, you want to load a mod esp (or make one after loading skyrim.esm by "copy as override"ing things and selecting new) and edit that, never edit the master files directly.

change it from actors\dragon\character assets\dragon.nif to actors\dragon\MoreNastyCritters\DragonPenis.nif

and of course you went with the one mesh you need to do things differently with....all other creature meshes yes, but that dragon mesh is just a penis without a body.

it would be better/easier to use "Data\meshes\HornyDragons\Common_Dragon.nif" from HCOS.

4 hours ago, WinterWolverine said:

but then I just exit and it will save it? (I don't see any options to save or apply, might be because I haven't actually changed anything)

save box/window will show up when you exit (but only if you have edited something), anything with a check mark in this window will be saved.

and then that dragon(or creature changed) is perm erect? then I just need to do this for everything male creature that I allow or want to make sure is ready to go? I feel like I must be missing something.

should be.

can this be done by simply over riding files in the main folder

yes.

or is xedit a better choice,

with xedit you can change what meshes are getting used without replacing any files....if you mess something up you can just replace/delete one esp to undo all your changes.

can I simply copy and paste these changes from one folder to the next? or will the game revert it from my changes?

the big thing to look out for is other mods loading after your edited esp, Eg: you put dragon edits in MNC's esp but you have HCOS installed after it, that could/would override your changes....it would be better to put such edits in a new esp that loads after both mods.

silly question: how will this effect or be effected by mods like arousal? as in will the game try to change anything or break anything because I do this, any side effects you know of? will it still use ABC in events?

it would have no ill effect on abc meshes.....except for on dead bodys...abc penises go a bit odd when they ragdoll.

1 hour ago, MadMansGun said:

yes and no, you want to load a mod esp (or make one after loading skyrim.esm by "copy as override"ing things and selecting new) and edit that, never edit the master files directly.

and of course you went with the one mesh you need to do things differently with....all other creature meshes yes, but that dragon mesh is just a penis without a body.

it would be better/easier to use "Data\meshes\HornyDragons\Common_Dragon.nif" from HCOS.

save box/window will show up when you exit (but only if you have edited something), anything with a check mark in this window will be saved.

should be.

yes.

with xedit you can change what meshes are getting used without replacing any files....if you mess something up you can just replace/delete one esp to undo all your changes.

the big thing to look out for is other mods loading after your edited esp, Eg: you put dragon edits in MNC's esp but you have HCOS installed after it, that could/would override your changes....it would be better to put such edits in a new esp that loads after both mods.

it would have no ill effect on abc meshes.....except for on dead bodys...abc penises go a bit odd when they ragdoll.

I want to say your awesome, and I really appreciate your help (truly). I'm very pleased I decided to ask you(and glad I waited for your advice), I'm learning a lot about these mods and how they effect each other dealing with this issue I'm having. Although, after reading this, it sounds a bit overwhelming if I'm honest, however, I'm gonna try it even if other testing succeeds just to learn it, then maybe I'll make a few mods/fixes myself to share with others (might be a little while before I do, you've given me a few days to a week of repetitive testing to try(I love testing mods, in LE I think I restarted and sett up mods to be tried and tested more than I actually played the game, as I said I like breaking games/mods by pushing them to their limits), some of the other ideas you've given me are having mixed results depending on creature (horses are the worst of the bunch), so I need more time to observe each and see what's happening and under what circumstances it works/fails, while using each option switch, and I'll let you know if I find anything (I'll try not to make it a book again lol). I may be back for more questions if that's okay with you, as again, I'm a bit out of my comfort zone/wheelhouse on this, I'm good at many things, understanding computers isn't one of them :).

Thank you again, and blessings to you.

1 hour ago, AvAcyn said:

Hey guys, Could we get a patch for Oblivion horse. They look amazing, and would LOVE for MNC/CF to work with it.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/32335?tab=description

Thank you so much for all your hard work on this mod for years! ?

already tried to, but there asses are too small.

On 4/5/2020 at 1:53 PM, MadMansGun said:

get the ".HornyWereHermPlayer.esp" from (SLE) Horny Creatures of Skyrim's "HCOS_ModCompatibilityKit&Extras.7z" or some other player only werewolf replacer mod and then edit it as/if needed.

I got the "HornyWereHermPlayer.esp", bit im still transforming into a female werewolf. I think it's also worth mentioning that I have horny creates of skyrim 

2 hours ago, hazelboi said:

I got the "HornyWereHermPlayer.esp", bit im still transforming into a female werewolf. I think it's also worth mentioning that I have horny creates of skyrim 

it needs to load last....and mods like moonlight tales will mess with it.

Which files should I download from this (MNC: SE) mod page? My senses currently opt for these two: 

EDIT: I am using Skyrim SSE (64-bit)

dd.PNG

19 minutes ago, LuqmanKhan said:

Which files should I download from this (MNC: SE) mod page? My senses currently opt for these two: 

EDIT: I am using Skyrim SSE (64-bit)

dd.PNG

that is correct, the lowest files listed are the newest.

20 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

it needs to load last....and mods like moonlight tales will mess with it.

I got it working! But it messes with yiffy age of skyrim and makes my character a human with a wolf head. I also found that if I load the henti werewolf before yiffy age it has no effect.

2 hours ago, hazelboi said:

I got it working! But it messes with yiffy age of skyrim and makes my character a human with a wolf head. I also found that if I load the henti werewolf before yiffy age it has no effect.

you missed the warning on yiffy age's page:

Q: All NPCs look like they should but I'm a half-human hybrid, this mod is broken!!1

A: Unique player werewolf mods are incompatible, disable those.

and hermwolf's readme:

WARNING: if you are playing as a custom race you will need to use TES5Edit to add its "Armor Addon" FormIDs to the Armature's lists in the werewolf's armors.

Hi everyone,

so this mod includes the "Hentai Creatures", modded for SE and it work fine.

I noticed thought, that for any Hentai dog, wolf or fox, it will only ever play the according "(dog) panics" or "(wolf) panics" animation.

Even though NSC dogs and wolves will - triggered by arousal and horny creatures mods - use all the other animations I have registered (Billy´s, etc.)

For some reason, Hentai does not seem to choose any of the "Canine" animations, even tought they do contain the dog and wolf tags.

So for my Hentai dogs and wolves I am stuck with only ever the same animation.

Any idea how to get around this?

Yes, they are all registered, all marked in the same way a aggressive - and are in fact being chose and played - just not by the Hentai animals.

Any idea?

4 minutes ago, andi5000 said:

Any idea?

5. make sure you have "Allow Creature Animation" checked in SexLab's MCM settings.

6. turn off "Match Creature Gender" in sexlab's MCM settings, if this setting is enabled some animations won't play.

7. did you forget to install the FNIS Creature Pack? install it and rerun the GenerateFNISforUsers.exe, then do steps 5 & 8
NOTE: if you do have the Creature Pack but some creatures are just playing idle animations during sex try clicking on "De-Install Creatures" in FNIS, after it's done running click on "Update FNIS Behavior"
(doing this will delete all the creature behavior files generated by FNIS and remake new ones...that is assuming you DO have the FNIS Creature Pack installed)

8. you may need to reload the animations, go to the Animation Loader's MCM and then:
8.1. click on the "Disable All" button.
8.2. click on "Rebuild Animation Registry", then Wait for the message to pop up*.
8.3. click on "Reload JSON".
8.4. click on "Enable All".
8.5. click on "Count Animations" and make sure nothing is over 650, turn off some animations if they are.
8.6. click on "Register Animations", then Wait for the message to pop up*.
*if you like you can press "~" on your keyboard to open the console so you can watch it Register everything, just make sure you close it before you try to click on anything.