全てオリジナルのデータファイルで反映させています。
.catファイルをMOD適用済みのファイルに差し替えている(ヌードテクスチュータ光除去も3DGotodes
対応しいます)
------------ ---------------------------- dds形式形式でで

ォルダーあり
各各好きななテクスチャーををしし场合ははは,,このこの中中のの反映されます。
ちなみり.catニパック化しない方法なので解像度の2k制限はないです。
6K 6K解像まで确认しててますますますますますます)
senran kagura pbs parapara_nude.rarををを导入さされれれてててているいる方方は全て全て全て全て上书き上书き上书き上书きでで大丈夫ですです。。
((((

Rainbow Swimsuit Nudity Ver.2
----------------------------------------
彩虹之间切换每次按下键 1 时,泳装、彩虹海贼王和未来泳装。
(这一点结合拉拉整理也有体现。)
(这三款泳衣小胸和大胸都兼容)
(不支持其他泳衣)
---------------- ----------------------
当泳衣被展示时,底部是裸色的,胸罩或裤子在拉紧处脱掉,就像以前的模组一样.
--------------------------------------
注意。
都反映在原始数据文件中。
如果您已将 .cat 文件替换为应用了模组的文件,我们建议您恢复为原始文件。
(3DGototo也支持裸体贴图和去光)
------------------------------------ ---
备忘。
裸体纹理在 body 文件夹中为 dds 格式。
如果你想为每个使用你最喜欢的纹理,只需用这个文件夹中的文件名覆盖它。
顺便说一下,没有 2k 的分辨率限制,因为该方法没有打包在 .cat 中。
(我们检查了高达6k分辨率)
如果你安装了以前的闪乱神乐PBS parapara_nude.rar,你可以覆盖一切。
(如果你有kato7776的mod我就不参与了)

用 www.DeepL.com/Translator 翻译(免费版)

图片.png.d6585c28316f61ee276ec8be9ed432e3.png

图片.png.045f318f215528cbe434eb7c504c6b56.png

闪乱神乐 PBS parapara_nude_v2.rar 51.14 MB · 882 次下载

3dmigotoを使ってmodをインストールする方法を教えてください。これは私が直接コピーして上書きするのに慣れているからです。猫」とファイル。skpbsのexeが入っているフォルダに圧縮された「3dmigoto」を解凍してから、「mod」フォルダを作成し、modファイルを入れますか?

どうもありがとうございます

I would like to ask how to install mod by  using 3dmigoto. This is because i'm used to directly copy and overwrite “.cat” files. It that unzip the "3dmigoto" compressed package into the folder where skpbs's exe is located, and then create “Mod” folder,  and put the mod files in?

Thank you very much.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Reupload of Rainbow Swimsuit Nudity Ver.2 mod  ( レインボー水着ヌード化 Ver.2), also reply to mekumiki question. The author deleted the mod and his own account as well, but it's a shame to lose such a quality work.

On 1/25/2023 at 12:10 AM, mekumiki said:

I would like to ask how to install mod by  using 3dmigoto. This is because i'm used to directly copy and overwrite “.cat” files. It that unzip the "3dmigoto" compressed package into the folder where skpbs's exe is located, and then create “Mod” folder,  and put the mod files in?

Thank you very much.

The installation could be not too smooth, so here is kind of guide.

Installation:

1. Copy the mod files in the main folder of the game (in the result three .dll files started with "d3d" will be in the same folder with SKPeachBeachSplash.exe).
2. Run the game from the Steam Library.
3. UAC will appear with the RunDll32 process. Press “yes”. If the game doesn’t start, then shut down the Steam and run it “As administrator”, then launch the game again. After one time it should work fine without administrator privileges.
4. Basic swimsuits (Rainbow Swimsuit, Rainbow One Piece and Mirai Swimsuit) also could be turned off by pressing key button “1”.

Additional info:
You can change button “1” to another by editing “Mods\mizugi\mizugi.ini” and “Mods\purupuru\purupuru.ini” Find “Key = no_shift no_ctrl no_alt 1” and change “1” to any button you want. You can also turn on or turn off the button combination with shift, ctrl, alt by deleting “no_” word. You should edit 2 files because one of them for finisher and the other for dressing room, diorama etc.

Since it is based on other mod engine, 3DMigoto, I think it could affect the performance on old machines.
You probably shouldn't use it in multiplayer because of VAC. Since the mod does not replace original files it's safe to delete only three d3dx and bring them back after online session: there is no obligatory to delete any mod folders.

The modder did a great job. I hope someday he will come back.

Senran Kagura PBS parapara_nude_v2.rar

Edited by Stranic
  • 2 weeks later...

This game is awesome~  love it

image.jpeg.dda4e4e40e860c537df842c1640595a3.jpeg

image.jpeg.f73ecf83526090ae41053c76b843e0b1.jpeg

image.jpeg.45ddde52c9e1b2a84a2a2e36ed5728ad.jpeg

Mod_pack.zip

This mod for 3dm.

Requirements
Senran Kagura PBS parapara_nude (v1)(already removed)(maybe work with v2, I don't know, maybe.)

How to use
Unzip&override MOD folder. (needless to press 1)

If you need how to use 3dm, read this thread.

preview

Spoiler

image.thumb.jpeg.0d9f84ec9b526c7759887d73306fb944.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.9a14ec1cda94cd90492b7652094e8e23.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.672d44b3512308f3fea00ec22cd9e68c.jpeg

Bug can't be fixed.

Spoiler

Sometimes game crashes when Squirmy Finishes. I don't know what the cause coz there too few cases, but it crashes at a good scene, so it is mad. Daidoji only? Maybe reinstalling 3dm fix it? Maybe yes maybe.

mesh conflict

image.jpeg.79e700ab74a472a14b0168895c63f510.jpeg

If the FPS drops, cause maybe too many mods. So delete your unused outfit from MOD folder.

I don't change favorite outfits much, so i think there are many bugs that I don't know about. It's bothersome to fix unused outfits bugs, and 3dm_v2 seems to be new, so please fix it yourself dude! Unfortunately requirements are gone but 3dm experts dude will be able to do something. Hope so. enjoy~

Edited by kato7776
1 hour ago, kato7776 said:

Questo gioco è fantastico ~ lo adoro

image.jpeg.dda4e4e40e860c537df842c1640595a3.jpeg

image.jpeg.f73ecf83526090ae41053c76b843e0b1.jpeg

image.jpeg.45ddde52c9e1b2a84a2a2e36ed5728ad.jpeg

Mod_pack.zip 25,86MB · 4 download

Questa mod per 3dm.

Requisiti
Senran Kagura PBS parapara_nude (v1)(già rimosso)(forse funziona con v2, non lo so, forse.)

Come usare
Unzip&override cartella MOD. (inutile premere 1)

Se hai bisogno di come usare 3dm, leggi questo thread.

anteprima

Rivela i contenuti nascosti

image.thumb.jpeg.0d9f84ec9b526c7759887d73306fb944.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.9a14ec1cda94cd90492b7652094e8e23.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.672d44b3512308f3fea00ec22cd9e68c.jpeg

Il bug non può essere risolto.

Rivela i contenuti nascosti

Sometimes game crashes when Squirmy Finishes. I don't know what the cause coz there too few cases, but it crashes at a good scene, so it is mad. Daidoji only? Maybe reinstalling 3dm fix it? Maybe yes maybe.

mesh conflict

image.jpeg.79e700ab74a472a14b0168895c63f510.jpeg

Se l'FPS diminuisce, forse causa troppe mod. Quindi elimina il tuo vestito inutilizzato dalla cartella MOD.

Non cambio molto gli outfit preferiti, quindi penso che ci siano molti bug che non conosco. È fastidioso correggere i bug degli abiti inutilizzati e 3dm_v2 sembra essere nuovo, quindi per favore correggilo da solo amico! Sfortunatamente i requisiti sono spariti ma gli esperti di 3dm saranno in grado di fare qualcosa. Lo spero. divertiti~

work with PBS version 1.01? or i need the update for 1.08?

On 4/16/2023 at 7:26 PM, Artakx said:

work with PBS version 1.01? or i need the update for 1.08?

The current version, 1.08.
3DM conflicts with other mods, If you are using other mods you should make a backup. This 3dm can't even use steam overlay, read the thread for details.

On 4/16/2023 at 7:31 PM, hazelrah said:

Where can I download 3DMigoto?

This 3dm Maybe mean "Senran Kagura PBS parapara_nude_v2.rar" just previous reply. Maybe coz my 3dm is an old version, but maybe v2 will work. I don't know how to get older versions.

PS: I saw a thread in steam community that xboxcontloller can not be used, seemed to be though that cause is a weird bug of 3dm , so i give a tip on here. 3dm for SKPBS is conflicting with steamoverlay. If so disable steamoverlay on steamclient>library>SKPBS>properties>General. So then can use xboxcon, but can't use steamoverlay with Shift+Tab.

Edited by kato7776
  • 3 weeks later...

Can someone help me with editing the files for the PS4 version of the game? I've tried opening them with the Cat Texture Editor, but it tells me there is no images found in the cat file. I've looked through the file in hex editor and found no traces of DDS in them, so I'm assuming the PS4 version uses a different texture format than the PC one. Can someone take a look at these and help me out?

(PS4)pl08_00_H.cat (PS4)pl08_00_L.cat

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/4/2023 at 4:20 PM, Stranic said:

Reupload of Rainbow Swimsuit Nudity Ver.2 mod  ( レインボー水着ヌード化 Ver.2), also reply to mekumiki question. The author deleted the mod and his own account as well, but it's a shame to lose such a quality work.

The installation could be not too smooth, so here is kind of guide.

Installation:

1. Copy the mod files in the main folder of the game (in the result three .dll files started with "d3d" will be in the same folder with SKPeachBeachSplash.exe).
2. Run the game from the Steam Library.
3. UAC will appear with the RunDll32 process. Press “yes”. If the game doesn’t start, then shut down the Steam and run it “As administrator”, then launch the game again. After one time it should work fine without administrator privileges.
4. Basic swimsuits (Rainbow Swimsuit, Rainbow One Piece and Mirai Swimsuit) also could be turned off by pressing key button “1”.

Additional info:
You can change button “1” to another by editing “Mods\mizugi\mizugi.ini” and “Mods\purupuru\purupuru.ini” Find “Key = no_shift no_ctrl no_alt 1” and change “1” to any button you want. You can also turn on or turn off the button combination with shift, ctrl, alt by deleting “no_” word. You should edit 2 files because one of them for finisher and the other for dressing room, diorama etc.

Since it is based on other mod engine, 3DMigoto, I think it could affect the performance on old machines.
You probably shouldn't use it in multiplayer because of VAC. Since the mod does not replace original files it's safe to delete only three d3dx and bring them back after online session: there is no obligatory to delete any mod folders.

The modder did a great job. I hope someday he will come back.

Senran Kagura PBS parapara_nude_v2.rar 51.14 MB · 129 downloads

Man, I genuinely hope the guy's ok.

Modder, if you're reading this, thank you for your hard work!!!

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/5/2020 at 2:45 PM, NingaKing said:

Just got the game last day of the steam sale, modded like the day after thanks to this wonderful thread, everything worked and had almost no issues working with v1.08. I only have one question if anybody can answer it because I simply do not want to scan all the pages to see if it is answered, sorry lol. Anyway, question being: is there a way to remove the bandages in the finishers without making it full nude from the beginning? It's not the end of the world but the bandages annoy me and finishers being nude from the get-go are a bit dull for me since it doesn't offer that little satifaction of blasting cloth off lol. Here's hoping someone who knows the answer revisits this thread. :D

Did you find the way?

On 3/31/2018 at 12:09 AM, The Butler said:

OK Main Post updated.
Here are the changes (included in post change log)

Major Change regarding organization:

• "Clothing" was split into "Invisible Outfit","Transparent Outfit" & "Other Outfit"
  • "Bandage" placeholder ~removed.
  • "Comando" pack moved to "Censorship"
  • "Getting Started" session ~created.
  • "Type 01 Pattern 25 undies" ~removed

I hope these changes make it easier to understand.

And I'm in a loss with Monstruous Tits Mod. For Now it's in Other Outfit session since it's mainly a outfit mod, but should I move it to MISC ?

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

@bluegloop - It's not that I don't want it (Squirmy Finishers) there. There are a bunch of reasons that I may not have added some mods.

1. Just forgot about it >.<
  2. I was waiting for a better mod version (maybe he could manage to make the bra appear when it's supposed to (and after some time it led me to reason number 1)).
  3. I don't know what it does ( Like outfit pack 1 - Where I don't know what outfits were changed ).

As for the Loading screen. 

It's a mixed of I forgot about it and there was one in kholdy post and I wasn't that much active lately.

BTW - It's nice having people pointing out Mods I missed so keep doing it guys.
BTW part 2 - I will take a look at other weapons skin later (tomorrow) and see if reworking it will be easy or annoying as fuck (to make nice details) as it was with the SR (Sniper Rifle) and I couldn't find the color variation of jet to make them match with the recolor I'm sorry >.<.

I'm not gonna add it to Main post yet.

SR - Silver Final - Silver (SR).rar

Install : Extract in your game Root Folder

Effect Skin Recolor of the final form of Sniper Rifle.

Preview:

Reveal hidden contents

5ab177107bab6_FinalSilver.thumb.jpg.6498712a3b4ee880011205ce62cf1954.jpg

If you dislike the Silver Sniper with a Pink Jet (lol) restore your original files or use Invisible Jets Mod.

Hello, I did not find the bandage removal, where are you? (Sorry if I'm heavy today in the forum)

hello, i use the parapara nude v2 mod,

is it possible to change the texture of Swimsuit on the Squirmy Finisher with custom .DDS? (or edit the texture, without editing the mesh or going into blender...)

or if it's not possible, at least is there a way to change the color of the Finisher swimsuit? (to white instead of blue)

• 1 month later...