[Mod Summary] Senran Kagura Peach Beach Splash

On 4/19/2022 at 12:12 AM, KaelanMC said:

Ok so my game crashes whenever I try to do the second round of the first V-road tournament. Any way I can fix that?

Do you crash upon loading Toad Springs (Night) or any of these characters: Daidoji, Katsuragi, Yozakura, Hanabi, or Homura? If you crash when loading a character you may need to insure their texture files are the size limit and proper format: 1024x1024 dxt1 .dds.

I'm the one who originally made the flat to boob megapack, someone tracked me down via discord for the files. I asked them to post the new link here but that didn't seem to happen, so here it is.

I had to delete my old account because of various security issues unfortunately.

Flat to Boobs Megapack

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-ys1z8suu0ar4p967eE8H_SAmVSWj3mu/view?usp=sharing

Edited by KuugenTheFox
6 hours ago, KuugenTheFox said:

I'm the one who originally made the flat to boob megapack, someone tracked me down via discord for the files. I asked them to post the new link here but that didn't seem to happen, so here it is.

I had to delete my old account because of various security issues unfortunately.

Flat to Boobs Megapack

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-ys1z8suu0ar4p967eE8H_SAmVSWj3mu/view?usp=sharing

cool but what is the password?

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/12/2018 at 10:23 PM, The Butler said:

SKPBS.png.2d054cdda1860081b35ffa345de20ad0.png

As of now (06/19/18) I will no longer be updating the OP since no mods are being made or are being made at really slow rate.
Everything (or at least nearly) is included in this post (all mods until page 26) if somebody post a new mod it will be page 27 onward.

With that said

Happy gaming

First things first, I am not wanting any new mods for v1.06 or even v1.08 AT ALL!
Heck, I dont even want ANY NEW MODS at all!
I just want one thing and one thing only...
A Mod Repository for all the mods mentioned in the main 1st post of this thread.
Unfortunately a lot of the mods are unavailable here. And this thread was closed upon no-one making many mods for this game. Thats completely justified!
But man.. atleast let us enjoy the ones that exists (or used to exist here)

@The Butler I am willing to pay you on Patreon. Just give us a mod repo, or atleast enable/reupload the existing mods here.

And if anyone else has all the mods from here downloaded, do mention it here.

Thanks to everyone who made this Mod Summary come in shape, and Big Thanks to @The Butler for making this happen. ❤️

1 hour ago, mekmek69 said:

@The Butler I am willing to pay you on Patreon. Just give us a mod repo, or atleast enable/reupload the existing mods here.

And if anyone else has all the mods from here downloaded, do mention it here.

Thanks to everyone who made this Mod Summary come in shape, and Big Thanks to @The Butler for making this happen. ❤️

I believe I said it in this topic or another one from SK series.

My HDD which had all mods stored as well as it was my main HDD to store programs and games died. I lost around 1tb of stuff at that time.
Anyway after that happened I had no way to make a repository or re-upload files. I also said that it would be up to people who had those files to keep uploading.
And a few months back google drive changed it's policies and I started receiving tons of spam requesting access to those files. I went ahead and asked people on the game topic to stop doing it while I was updating the files, well the spam didn't stopped so I decided to stop updating the mods altogether, and locked all SK mods download.
After a while a few people volunteered and asked access to the files as they would supposedly create a new topic and keep it updated....
I gave them access to all the files for a week and deleted my files right after. However no new topics popped up unfortunately, maybe they have family matters to take care of, was just asking the files to themselves or was just to busy with personal life.
And that's why there won't be repositories. I no longer have any SK files on my machine.

Edited by The Butler

Did anyone managed to get the squirmy Finish for Mirai and the other flat chested girls going without the the boob size being affected? Talking about the nude finisher mod ones. 

Also, unsure if it is something I did, I found with the Light Removal mod only for the finishers (and no nude finisher mod), Hikage and Crimson Homura seem to have their crotch area texture missing instead of having a bandage. Haven't ran through every one of the girls but those 2 are the ones I seen so far. Can someone confirm that is a problem not isolated to me at least. I was hoping to use that instead since I do want to keep breast size consistent over full naked on nude finisher. 

On 1.08 with

SKPBS Card mod 

Commando Mod V2 with Ayame Apron, but replaced the Ayame Apron 70**.cat with bubbles c2 mod (just renamed the bubbles C2 to what ayame apron file was. This was to prevent the crashing issue when going into a missing)

Softman v1.08 (Also tested with the other nude body mods here but didn't have a difference)

Edited by EstElohim
added info
On 4/20/2022 at 11:44 AM, LV04Leelee said:

Do you crash upon loading Toad Springs (Night) or any of these characters: Daidoji, Katsuragi, Yozakura, Hanabi, or Homura? If you crash when loading a character you may need to insure their texture files are the size limit and proper format: 1024x1024 dxt1 .dds.

Well I think I made it to the part in story mode where you play as the Mikaruga sisters and it also crashed there so I guess if this is the problem than Hanabi would is the culprit. So how do I check this?

1 hour ago, KaelanMC said:

Well I think I made it to the part in story mode where you play as the Mikaruga sisters and it also crashed there so I guess if this is the problem than Hanabi would is the culprit. So how do I check this?

With the CAT texture extractor you can check Hanabi's body texture and fix it if it isn't correct. She's character number 22 in the model/playable folder.

CatTextureEditor_v1_5_9.7z

8 hours ago, KaelanMC said:

Well I think I found the problem. But I'm still confused on how to fix it. Do I just drag the .cat that's correct into the right box?

Actually wait I kinda take this back. I looked at some other files to compare and found something similar to those as with Hanabi where H is 1024, like you stated it's supposed to be, and L is half as big. Is that supposed to be the case or not?

Edited by KaelanMC
Grammar
On 5/21/2022 at 9:36 PM, KaelanMC said:

Actually wait I kinda take this back. I looked at some other files to compare and found something similar to those as with Hanabi where H is 1024, like you stated it's supposed to be, and L is half as big. Is that supposed to be the case or not?

Yes, the L file is lower quality for smooth, faster gameplay. But are the files dxt1 dds?

Edited by LV04Leelee
  • 2 weeks later...