[Mod Summary] Senran Kagura Peach Beach Splash

• 1 month later...

Hey, I've recently been playing Peach Beach Splash, and I'm having

so much fun with it.  I play Honoka, who's such a lovable genki girl.

I would like to make the girls topless.  Is there a way for

me to just remove the girls' tops, but keep the bottoms?

• 1 month later...

Hello, I'm using the game version 1.08, but somehow a few of the mods I was using didn't work, so a year ago or so I managed to edit one file called "70_00.cat". Here is the link to the full modpack I made, just in case you might find it useful, although I'm not the author of any of the mods, despite updating one of its files to the 1.08 version (use the apron to make the girls nude):

https://www.mediafire.com/file/6ooen4mt5e2vcg6/SK+Peach+Beach+Splash+1.8+Nude+Modpack+by+Jupisoft.rar/file

SK Peach Beach Splash 1.8 Nude Modpack by Jupisoft.rar

• 1 month later...

Hey everyone, I don't know if this is the right place to ask, but I managed to port over some mods into the PS4 version of the game. Thanks to AFR method, it's easy to drag and drop files and make testing a lot easier. My problem relies on the mod files not being clear if the mod is either a texture change, or a hex edit. For instance, the sexy t shirt and nude skins are simple texture changes, but something like nude outfits or removing Mirai's/Yagyu's eyepatch is actually a hex edit.  If someone can also identify for me which specific textures that are supposed to be edited on the lightbeam censor, I would appreciate it. There's like 168 different images, and converting one to PS4 formatt is already tie consuming.

I want to ask help, mostly involving with hex editing, as I can convert textures to a PS4 formatt, but maybe someone more experienced in reading hex code can help identify the correct values to edit the underwear and bra off. The formatt from DDS (PC) to GNF (PS4) is different, but there's enough similarities in the structures to identify the correct data points. This post should help explain things a little better.

Regardless, I'll upload what I got. I removed Mirai's eyepatch, and gave both Murasaki and Mirai edited textures that can be viewable wearing the Sexy T-Shirt mod I also ported over with the No Bra setting. This method was used with PS4 AFR. To use the mods, just drag the CUSA08373 folder into the AFR folder and make sure your plugins are on.

Senran Kagura PEACH BEACH SPLASH_20240126182230.jpg

Senran Kagura PEACH BEACH SPLASH_20240126182313.jpg

CUSA08373.7z

On 6/27/2022 at 10:53 PM, Guest said:

本当のプルプルフィニッシュMOD(3DMigoto用)
-------------------------------------。
常に裸ではなく、従来通り水着からブラ若しくはパンツを剥ぎます。
-------------------------------------
注意
あくまでもプルプルフィニッシュ時の水着剥ぎ用です。
使用の際には別途、各キャラクターのヌード適用済catと、光消し適用済みのcom.catが必要です。
注意2
cmn.catはオリジナルのデータを使用します。
cmn.catを「あわあわヌード」等で差し替えている方はオリジナルのcmn.catに戻して下さい。
注意3
全てのキャラクターを確認できてません;

True pull finish mod (for 3DMigoto)
Strip the bra or pants from the swimsuit as before, not always naked.
Caution.
This is only for removing the swimsuit at the time of pull finish.
You will need a cat with nudity applied for each character and a com.cat with light erase applied.
Caution 2
cmn.cat uses the original data.
If you have replaced cmn.cat with "awa awa nude" etc., please return to the original cmn.cat.
Caution 3
Not all characters have been verified;.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

image.png.e054368af1cb1a68de8eacf53a51be4c.pngimage.png.e5eaf51fd215a1cc34201a03adfc0dff.pngimage.png.a4afa9025ea4c875bf8794e2b53740e9.pngimage.png.b37543fca9a0ebf035834a262f70892e.pngimage.png.b8e10141391a14393206b18b7570d775.png

こちらのMODを含んだ新しいバージョンの公開にともない、こちらは削除しました。

It seems someone was able to get bandages off for finishers, but honestly there needs to be a clear guide on how to do this.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 1/28/2024 at 7:53 PM, VerseRed said:

It seems someone was able to get bandages off for finishers, but honestly there needs to be a clear guide on how to do this.

This is exactly what I've wanted from the start :D did you try / get it working?

EDIT: That's just what PARAPARA mode does, tried it after and works like a charm, even on Steam Deck.

Edited by Cappdog
Realized the error of my ways

Since the modding tools seem inexistent and the available mods are mostly unavailable (btw, thanks Jupisoft for the pack), I decided to write my own tool. I understand the .cat format and can unpack and repack most of the game's files, but I have an issue with some textures. I can edit the illustrations/backgrounds (e.g. in GameData/Ui/Adv_Illust/) without any issue, but if I repack the clothes (I tried with Asuka's swimsuit i.e. GameData/Model/Costume/Swim/00_00.cat) it renders as full black in the dressing room. Anyone have a clue?

edit: I found the issue, the original files are DXT1 with 1-bit alpha which the lib I use to encode them don't. Changing it to DXT5 works.

Edited by minirop