[Mod Summary] Senran Kagura Peach Beach Splash

2 hours ago, NekoWolfnc said:

How difficult was it to re-skin the SR? And if you checked, how difficult would it be to re-skin the other weapons?

Nice call I forgot about it >.<.. .

After a quick check with AR It's way easier than the SR.

Quick test:

Spoiler

Screenshot_1.thumb.jpg.0dd1b5cc31ddb86528b68fba898c24ba.jpg

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AR Final Form Download ~fixed
Install : Extract in you game Root Folder.

Spoiler

Screenshot_2.thumb.jpg.9afa1cb973b92325ca37b90d1c5610a6.jpg

This annoying yellow light around the water area (that seems like pee) is not the water color it's just the game messing with me during SS so don't bother with it.

Ok To lazy to return to game and take another SS just for the card. So this is how it looks like:

Spoiler

Screenshot_1.jpg.6175b94d1c89c06c6fff45160e1ed0c7.jpg 
Note that the game add a green border later. And yeah It's not 100% alike the actual AR and also note that recoloring it was annoying as hell (more  than the weapon itself).

2 hours ago, The Butler said:

Nice call I forgot about it >.<.. .

After a quick check with AR It's way easier than the SR.

I'm loving these so far! :smiley: Makes the final forms worth the effort, at least color wise. xD Can't wait to see the others.

Also, is there a way to change the color of the water that the guns "fire" so it could potentially match any other colored weapon skins? Kinda like adding food coloring to water xD

5 hours ago, NekoWolfnc said:

I'm loving these so far! :smiley: Makes the final forms worth the effort, at least color wise. xD Can't wait to see the others.

Also, is there a way to change the color of the water that the guns "fire" so it could potentially match any other colored weapon skins? Kinda like adding food coloring to water xD

You do can change the water color but it will affect all other weapons and everything that uses water.

Unfortunately the water "texture" is shared all across the game the unique cases I haven't really looked into are the water texture for the Duck finishers or spray in dressing room.

And yes the weapons have a water texture but that texture is only for the water flowing in the weapon (aesthetic) not for the shots.

13 hours ago, The Butler said:

Lol how come . You upscaled 1k version or downscaled 4k ?
I Suggest downscaling becaused upscaling if fated to look bad . Anyway both of them are pretty easy to do , Just workfull.

i downscaled from 6k, the details (nipples and pussy) became blocky with lots of seams when i tried to downscale to 2k, while they became blurred but even in 1k

2 hours ago, The Butler said:

You do can change the water color but it will affect all other weapons and everything that uses water.

Unfortunately the water "texture" is shared all across the game the unique cases I haven't really looked into are the water texture for the Duck finishers or spray in dressing room.

And yes the weapons have a water texture but that texture is only for the water flowing in the weapon (aesthetic) not for the shots.

Ahh, well it was worth a shot xD

Thank you so much for your explanation  douglasdamm

but now I have another problem with the skins now I'm using the "original nude" 6K. Daidouji character haven't no nipples and pussy. How can I solve it?

5ac31e81e4ba6_DAIDOJInonipples.thumb.jpg.8b5cb07ef17fe646bc0b6c25a8ec10bb.jpg

5ac31e8b43815_DAIDOJInogenitals.thumb.jpg.b804d1141d9fcb6a89e3e4425d55d97f.jpg

i have an idea for a mod.. cant do it, soo i take free to post it here if someone want to give a try.

idea is to replace the "pouic pouic" (dat mini bath duck) with an cucumber... soo when you make a finisher you target and shoot with a ucumber , and can be changed with the mod into a D soo.. well .. you got the idea XD

Guys! thank you for all the good work, just checking if there's a mod that removes the underwear on all the tearable outfits, the patches that appear on outfits like the maid for example.

I think it's been the most tricky to mod so far

Homura.png

11 hours ago, The Butler said:

Oh my bad, packed my backup file in the .rar T-T.  Fixed.

Don't Worry, I liked a lot, thanks! >w<

23 hours ago, Naked Kagura said:

There's a way to have a Skin Pack like Skin Pack by 687-san PinkCafe  but 2K or 4K? I mean something like that but smaller than 300 mb (uncompressed).

I know that   douglasdamm  made a 1K version, but could you remake other versions 2K and 4K? If don't mind.  :smiley:

Sorry if I judge a good job but the 1K version seems a bit poor in 1080p as well, ... but my opinion. 

I've made a 3K version, you can test it if you want to...

If it's still 4K version or 2K what you want, I can try make it on this week yet x-x

SKPBS: Skin Pack 3K

40 minutes ago, MioAkiyama said:

I've made a 3K version, you can test it if you want to...

If it's still 4K version or 2K what you want, I can try make it on this week yet x-x

Thank you so much, I'll try it as soon as possible.

3 hours ago, Naked Kagura said:

but now I have another problem with the skins now I'm using the "original nude" 6K. Daidouji character haven't no nipples and pussy. How can I solve it?

But about my problem with this character?

4 hours ago, Naked Kagura said:

Thank you.  And can I ask you why your 3K files are so huge more than the "Pink Cafe Pack" in the first page, that it should be a 6K?

I can't say for sure since I just woke up and haven't looked in his files but maybe he saved the skin texture as .dds instead of .png .jpg

14 hours ago, Nazen said:

Guys! thank you for all the good work, just checking if there's a mod that removes the underwear on all the tearable outfits, the patches that appear on outfits like the maid for example.

I think it's been the most tricky to mod so far

Not yet, sadly. There needs to be a breakthrough of mesh files being able to be imported first before such a mod exists since the current game models actually have nothing underneath the bandages.

7 hours ago, rkadg said:

Is the invisible outfit patch of Ryoubi and Mirai not applicable to the scale?

The "invisible outfit" is not a patch. it's a replacement from EV. To enable big boobs, or any boob scaling at all, for Mirai, Ryoubi, Marie Rose and Neptune you need to edit each and every outfit. And you can only do those outfit edits in PBS formatted files. If you use a EV costume, which is the ONLY way to get nude outfits right now, it won't work.

You can chose between giving boobs to the flatties and having naked girls

Spoiler

(nudity is overrated, kyonyuu are of utmost importance)

On 4/2/2018 at 4:17 PM, holydeathcat said:

Hi, Thanks for making the mod.

May i Ask that is the nude finisher mod will make the flat chest girl like mirai and else become big breast or is my problem when install mod?

This is included in my outfit pack, you need to use my cmm.cat file for that

Oh wait "nude finisher". No, that is not doable for now. You can either have them naked OR give the flatties boobs.

37 minutes ago, alycancis said:

The "invisible outfit" is not a patch. it's a replacement from EV. To enable big boobs, or any boob scaling at all, for Mirai, Ryoubi, Marie Rose and Neptune you need to edit each and every outfit. And you can only do those outfit edits in PBS formatted files. If you use a EV costume, which is the ONLY way to get nude outfits right now, it won't work.

You can chose between giving boobs to the flatties and having naked girls

Reveal hidden contents

(nudity is overrated, kyonyuu are of utmost importance)

This is included in my outfit pack, you need to use my cmm.cat file for that

Oh wait "nude finisher". No, that is not doable for now. You can either have them naked OR give the flatties boobs.

Eventually It is impossible to completely scale each flat character itself. Thank you!

TIP: !! Call the "Advanced Settings" with the prompt button and select no bra !!

Other custom costumes worked fine. But I have a problem with Eternal Camisole. Copied the Strong version to the game folder.

When I click advanced settings, there is no bra remove option. So transparency as intended in the screenshot is not possible.

539.jpg

On 3/15/2018 at 1:06 AM, Planus said:

Strangely enough the bust info file is not divided by characters, it has an entry for each breast, for each costume, hence why the file is pretty long

The data for the physics read out as below:

00 00 C0 BF 00 00 C0 3F 00 00 20 C0

00 00 C0 3F 00 00 A0 C0 00 00 A0 40

00 00 A0 C0 00 00 A0 40 00 00 40 C0

00 00 40 40 66 66 66 3F 0A D7 A3 3B

AE 47 75 3F 9A 99 99 3D

Where the yellow highlighted section (seems to) control the intensity of the physics.

I don't know exactly what value would correlate to 2x, but you can certainly put it higher than I did (00 00 C0 3F for example)

Whatever value you change needs to be copy-pasted through the entire file so that you'll see the change on all costumes

The purple highlighted section is the damping, lowering it makes the jiggle persist longer

Most of the other values apparently control the offset that the breasts move to from the physics (i.e. the min X pos, then the max X pos) though it isn't very noticeable unless the intensity is very high

*edit* - corrected highlighted sections and added more details

I'm not sure if you've gotten an answer to this, as I was just quickly catching up on this thread, but those appear to be float values.
In that case:
9A 99 99 3D = 0.075 (roughly)
00 00 C0 3F = 1.5
00 00 00 40 = 2

You can use this to convert back and forth, though keep in mind that the site expects and reports the higher order bits first, so you'll need to reverse the byte sequence.
E.g. 0x40000000 = 2