[Mod Summary] Senran Kagura Peach Beach Splash

3 hours ago, The Butler said:

If you really read the instructions I believe that your also know that your need Comando mod pack. And your must also know that you need to wear the modded panties.

Turns out I installed the comando pack worng, because I'm a smart boy. Thanks for the hint.

Clothing Mod (School Bloomers/Buubles/Ayame's Aorib)+ Comando Mod = Full Nudity

-I got those Ayame's Aorib mod working in "shop" to get full nudity there but, no lucky to get full nudity in "dressing room" so far.

Only what i got work so far is those Rainbow Bikini C1 with bandages. Only think what i need is to get remove those bandages expect if there is any other solution. I have "full nudity" otherwise working but, i can't get clothes transparent. x3

i  can get them fully naked in the dressing room  installed  the  uncensore , commando , nude skin uh , all invisable , transparent and some costume pack . the problem i'm getting now  is  when i set even one girl to  invisable costume so that  it shows  only skin when i try to enter the dressing room  it  kinda doesn't fully load  i see  the picture as if it stopped loading midway so it's dark and i can hear the sound of the cursor moving but when i press the button to go back to main menu i get "Senrankagurapeachbeachsplash.exe has stopped working correctly" i thought it might be i messed up with body scale so i returned the original files back also original costumes that were replaced by packs  now im starting to  think the skin is to high res for me  i have  nvidia geforce gtx 850m  8gb ram and intel core i7 - 4710HQ 3.5 ghz or maybe  if its not skin the  transparent and invisable costumes don't get along  anyone got any ideas ?

On 5/23/2018 at 1:47 PM, Varaosa said:

Rainbow BikiniDOWNLOAD
Install : Extract in your game root folder
Effect : Changes Rainbow Bikini C1 to bandages

-It's there this mod avaible with out bandages or do i miss someting else option?

R: Invisible Outfits + Commando mod

On 5/24/2018 at 5:02 AM, Ragnarok666 said:

maybe i missed  it  or  might be on different page  but  is there an  uncensored mod that removes both the light and  bandaid  but unlike  nude finisher mod  you get to see the underwear  until you splash it of 

R: No There isn't. The swimsuit model have bandages underneath and removing the bandages will have body holes.

56 minutes ago, Ragnarok666 said:

i  can get them fully naked in the dressing room  installed  the  uncensore , commando , nude skin uh , all invisable , transparent and some costume pack . the problem i'm getting now  is  when i set even one girl to  invisable costume so that  it shows  only skin when i try to enter the dressing room  it  kinda doesn't fully load  i see  the picture as if it stopped loading midway so it's dark and i can hear the sound of the cursor moving but when i press the button to go back to main menu i get "Senrankagurapeachbeachsplash.exe has stopped working correctly" i thought it might be i messed up with body scale so i returned the original files back also original costumes that were replaced by packs  now im starting to  think the skin is to high res for me  i have  nvidia geforce gtx 850m  8gb ram and intel core i7 - 4710HQ 3.5 ghz or maybe  if its not skin the  transparent and invisable costumes don't get along  anyone got any ideas ?

R: It's likely Skin texture.
Invisible and transparent outfits works nice together. Although I can't say for sure for this last transparent underwear mod that came out recently.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok so you guys are having problem regarding Invisible Outfit + Commando pack.
But before all please note that Command Pack was made for Type 01 Underwear.
So here is how it works.
After correctly installing both. Make your girl wear the invisible outfit with one of the modded underwear otherwise you will have some underwear fragments floating around or in incorrect places.

For people having crashes.
What causes it. . .

• Wrong file name/No file at all - (likely the file your game is requesting has wrong file name or there is no file at all).
  • Incorrect HEX value - (after you did your own edit in the hex).
  • Incorrect file - You put the mod in the wrong folder.
    Example : You overwrite your Underwear file with a Swimsuit Mod.
  • Your PC can't handle your mod texture.

I might be forgetting some but these are the general reasons. Regarding texture size, the ones which got big file size were Skins. Outfits and the like actually got smaller.

I hope this info help;

5 hours ago, The Butler said:

R: No There isn't. The swimsuit model have bandages underneath and removing the bandages will have body holes.

Invisible and transparent outfits works nice together. Although I can't say for sure for this last transparent underwear mod that came out recently.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So here is how it works.
After correctly installing both. Make your girl wear the invisible outfit with one of the modded underwear otherwise you will have some underwear fragments floating around or in incorrect places.

What causes it. . .

• Wrong file name/No file at all - (likely the file your game is requesting has wrong file name or there is no file at all).

I might be forgetting some but these are the general reasons. Regarding texture size, the ones which got big file size were Skins. Outfits and the like actually got smaller.

I hope this info help;

ok  so if  its skin which would you recommend that is less  intensiv the  UH has 2 files like pl00_00_H and pl00_00_L the H is 6 mb in size and L is 1.5 mb   the nude skin H 1k only has pl00_00_H  which is 3 mb in size would it be less demanding for the computer if I were  to combine the H files from 1k mod with L files from UH ? the original files are H 3.25 mb  and L 0.95 mb . As  for  scale i just went "change all" and  set the range from 0.60 - 1.10  to  0.75 - 0.95 i wanted to give flat girls like marie and mirei some volume and reduce the other girls  size  because it stings me in the eye  when their breasts jiggle through their hands example when the shopkeeper  does the  "thank you" pose while nude   the boobs go straight through her arms . for costumes i followed the paths as it said on 1st page so think  i made no mistake there. wow  this got long sorry for the extensive read material and thank you for you'r advice.

12 hours ago, The Butler said:

So here is how it works.

What causes it. . .

I hope this info help;

-Thanks for answering but, what's the name of clothes/appear that i have to wear to make that work when "school bloomers" -was installed?

I have "school bloomers" & i think, i have already that "commando pack" -installed too but, i don't see any clothes named "school bloomers" or "bubble", that i can use Type 01 Undwrwear.

I have "Ayane's Nude Apron" -work in shop but, there is no same named clothers in dressing room, that i can use.

school bloomers is  just called bloomers in the game i  think  it's  japanese (at least in anime)  p.e. uniform  white  t-shirt  with  red , blue and so on shorts and bubble is that  outfit where they are  practicly nude  with foam covering their private parts and chest   i  didn't play long enough to remember  in which section of outfits these are but bubble color 2  and bloomers color 1  give the invisable effect  

checked just now bubbles is in  tearable  costume section

edit no.2 : reinstalled  the game  put commando  uncensore  invisable  transparent  and  UH skin all work but as soon as i slap that rainbow effect on even one girl  game crashes on next locker-room/showers  entry   i  go into game again and go to select shinobi  pick the girl in question and load outfit without rainbow and i can enter/exit  locker-room all day  btw  which mod is  best  window , borderles window or fullscreen ?

14 hours ago, Ragnarok666 said:

Text In Spoiler, so this post isn't so big 

ok  so if  its skin which would you recommend that is less  intensiv the  UH has 2 files like pl00_00_H and pl00_00_L the H is 6 mb in size and L is 1.5 mb   the nude skin H 1k only has pl00_00_H  which is 3 mb in size would it be less demanding for the computer if I were  to combine the H files from 1k mod with L files from UH ? the original files are H 3.25 mb  and L 0.95 mb . As  for  scale i just went "change all" and  set the range from 0.60 - 1.10  to  0.75 - 0.95 i wanted to give flat girls like marie and mirei some volume and reduce the other girls  size  because it stings me in the eye  when their breasts jiggle through their hands example when the shopkeeper  does the  "thank you" pose while nude   the boobs go straight through her arms . for costumes i followed the paths as it said on 1st page so think  i made no mistake there. wow  this got long sorry for the extensive read material and thank you for you'r advice.

7 hours ago, Ragnarok666 said:

Text In Spoiler, so this post isn't so big 

school bloomers is  just called bloomers in the game i  think  it's  japanese (at least in anime)  p.e. uniform  white  t-shirt  with  red , blue and so on shorts and bubble is that  outfit where they are  practicly nude  with foam covering their private parts and chest   i  didn't play long enough to remember  in which section of outfits these are but bubble color 2  and bloomers color 1  give the invisable effect  

checked just now bubbles is in  tearable  costume section

edit no.2 : reinstalled  the game  put commando  uncensore  invisable  transparent  and  UH skin all work but as soon as i slap that rainbow effect on even one girl  game crashes on next locker-room/showers  entry   i  go into game again and go to select shinobi  pick the girl in question and load outfit without rainbow and i can enter/exit  locker-room all day  btw  which mod is  best  window , borderles window or fullscreen ?

Ok so Here is the thing regarding H and L files.
H = Cutscenes,Dressing Room,Dorama.
L = Gameplay

And there is 2 thingies regarding skin files.

1. File Size (MB) - big files will make your game slower when loading and possibly causing crash if your CPU can't hand it.
  2. Skin resolution - While a 8k resolution skin can have around 3mb it will load fast but if your Video Card can't handle it your game will crash.

Try replacing your Rainbow Bikini with the original one. or

Pick a random outfit - copy/paste it somewhere and rename it with the same name as the Rainbow Bikini files, go back and overwrite it.

8 hours ago, Varaosa said:

-Thanks for answering but, what's the name of clothes/appear that i have to wear to make that work when "school bloomers" -was installed?

I have "school bloomers" & i think, i have already that "commando pack" -installed too but, i don't see any clothes named "school bloomers" or "bubble", that i can use Type 01 Undwrwear.

I have "Ayane's Nude Apron" -work in shop but, there is no same named clothers in dressing room, that i can use.

"School Bloomers" is School Bloomers there is no secret here, If you don't have it unlocked maybe you need to buy it on the store. Check the Cloth ID on the OP so you can know where to look for it in game. Open Clothing ID spoilers - press CTRL+F - Type "School" - And check the clothing category.
"Bubble" is a DLC outfit.
"Ayame's Apron" is a DLC as well.

now that all is working and i know it was the rainbow effect that did me in last time   i tried  the bodyscle again  i copied  the  gamedata/binaries/parameter/player folder out of the game instalation found it with body-sclae "browsing"  unchecked the  "copy x to y and z"  option went "read" then "change all" and set  from 0.60 and 1.10   to  0.80 and 1.00 went "write" then copy/pasted  player folder back to it's place in  game installation  startup the game  aaaand  nothing changed so where did i $crew up this  time ??? there was no option from transfering from hex to whatnot  or at least i didn't find it on the mod pic  guide on how to use it  it only shows that much and that i did

9 hours ago, The Butler said:

Ok so Here is the thing regarding H and L files.
H = Cutscenes,Dressing Room,Dorama.
L = Gameplay

And there is 2 thingies regarding skin files.

1. File Size (MB) - big files will make your game slower when loading and possibly causing crash if your CPU can't hand it.
  2. Skin resolution - While a 8k resolution skin can have around 3mb it will load fast but if your Video Card can't handle it your game will crash.

Try replacing your Rainbow Bikini with the original one. or

Pick a random outfit - copy/paste it somewhere and rename it with the same name as the Rainbow Bikini files, go back and overwrite it.

"School Bloomers" is School Bloomers there is no secret here, If you don't have it unlocked maybe you need to buy it on the store. Check the Cloth ID on the OP so you can know where to look for it in game. Open Clothing ID spoilers - press CTRL+F - Type "School" - And check the clothing category.
"Bubble" is a DLC outfit.
"Ayame's Apron" is a DLC as well.

-Oh, i see. Thanks for the info. I got working thease mods now. Nobody tell me or there not read in guide then you have to "unlock" -those outfit first before, can use those "School Bloomers" & there is not avaible those "Bubble & Ayame's Apron" -dlc in store if want to use those or get those. x3

I've been looking through these threads and through Estival Versus's old hex edit threads but I haven't been able to find a definitive guide to editing the accessories in either game to make them whatever you want. Does anyone have a link to one, or a quick rundown I could use to figure it out on my own?

hi everyone how to i get the girl thicker and with bigger nipple like one of the mod summary screenshot thank you ( i download all of the content but didn't see any difference , maybe its because i used the rainbow bikini , but i change it and its still the same sooo...) thank you

On 5/29/2018 at 11:17 PM, Randomcitizen99119 said:

I'm not sure this question suits for this tread so I will delete it if it doesn't.

I would like to ask general opinion about this game. Which one do you guys think is better game between EV and PBS? I'm considering buying one but it seems EV doesn't have much options in terms of mods.

In general I think EV is way better.
Here are some points to note in my opinion.

Senran Kagura Peach Beach Splash

PROS

• More customization options.
  • More Girls (DLC) compared to EV
  • There is a chance of more mods coming out
  • There is small chance that you can find some player in Multiplayer
  • Card Mechanic for you to build Unique sets
  • Better Models compared to Estival Versus

CONS

• Gameplay is plain and repetitive with *no real challenges making you bored fast. *Unless your are playing with friends
  • Gameplay will always be the same only changing some mechanics regarding weapons.
  • Modding is quite limited regarding "nude" models making it harder for you to achieve your desired effect.
  • DLC's are expensive

Senran Kagura Estival Versus

PROS

• Gameplay is fun
  • Each girl has their own move-sets
  • Difficult actually have impact on gameplay making it more challenging
  • EV is MOD friendly compared to PBS so you can have your desired effect more easily
  • More cut-scenes regarding finishers/transformation

CONS

• Fewer customization options compared to PBS
  • Despite the game being old DLC's are still expensive
  • It's very unlikely for new mods to come out
  • It's unlikely for you to find players in Multiplayer

But note that almost all mods from PBS were actually imported from Estival Versus.

I might have missed some points but I think I get across the general idea regarding both games.