[WIP] Break Undies Framework

JosefGrey

Sorry, I've been updating via comments on my MAK07 Remodeled mod on the Nexus recently. I'm having to take a few days to work on some music for someone's album release, but I'll be back at it soon. The most recent thing I've done is work on textures for the Elven sets of the MAK revision... still need to finish those.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

sweet... dont suppose you would be interested in setting this up in a resource mod file?

Sexrim is going to be adding UI elements (when possible) to be active in-game so that things can be turned on/off MCM style on the fly.

as well as being a place for assets to be used by a given mod, specially for communities like this.

Amiella works for me but the imperial gets naked PC, ONE does not appear. I Try to unlock all the mods but nothing happens. I have installed the scripts, my pc are 100 weight, and default race (nord, breton, etc) and equip armor by the 13ed9 ID. If I replace the imperial meshes into amiella folder works as amiella mod, but can't get works as a imperial mod.

EDIT: works if equip by 13ed9 ID, and after drop armor to the ground, get from ground, and equip again. :idea:

I'm loving the look of this mod from what I have seen and read. How ever I am getting the issue mentioned several times throughout the thread. When ever I put the imperial armour on, my chr just stands there looking sassy with her tits hanging low.

I've spent about 3 hours debugging to see what the heck is going on to no avail.

What I have done:

Installed DAF BU script v0_02 first

Then installed MAK07 armour only (No Amiella in case this is clashing some how)

Loaded Skyrim

created a new game with vanilla race.

done both, getting Imperial Light armour from the wardens chest in Helgen as well as player.additem 00013ed9

This did not work.

I then uninstalled any mod's I thought could be clashing, i.e. other BU mods and several other armour mods then repeated the initial steps.

Again, naked body.

I have installed the CBBE body replacer with BBP added through the custom sliders (Not CBBEv3M) I also have sever sex related mods and then your general run of the mill mods that everyone and their pet dog bob's have installed. Things like SkyUI, SKSE etc.

I am unsure what step to take next to get this mod working short of uninstalling all mod's and working my way up from there.

If you know of any blindingly obvious conflicts I should look out for before messing with stuff deeper?

Edit:

Went through and deactivated everything except for;

Better Males

CBBE

DAF MAK07

DAF Scripts

FNIS

Fuz Ro D-oh

Random Alternate Start

RANs Eyeliner Replacer

RANs Head Mesh Variants

SKSE

and SkyUI

It is still showing up as naked.

Yea, but the newest version enables a constant effect on your character and makes her victim of stripping, i use mods that divides in more parts the armor, you need the enchantment to strip, but enemies don't, so I like it XD and i use it combining it with sexis mod =)

If you are looking to add a meter similar to health it should be fairly easy with the next SkyUI update, the widget framework didn't make it to 3.0 as there were some script issues. It uses a new method that injects into the HUD, there are already resources available for making identical meters to hp,stam,mag but with variable colors. If you need help with this when the time comes I could help you get a widget going for that. I designed the RaceMenu if that says anything about my Scaleform abilities.

Possible BU project' date=' anyone know more about it? http://brainsperm.blog.fc2.com/blog-category-3.html

[/quote']

From my limited understanding with Japanese, yes this guy is working on a BU project and also a beastility project (although very casually and slowly). At the moment he is just making things for FNIS so eventually someone has to sum up the elements he makes and turn it into a full interactive mod.

However at this pace it's going to take at least 1 year to create a substantial amount to turn into a mod, unless someone knows Jap can communicate with him for a possible collaboration.

• 1 month later...

Sadly JosefGrey has been absent of comments on his nexus release thread too!His last update was on a comment he made mentioning that there has been a problem that occured due to clipping of a skirt mesh when turned to bodyslide compatibility...also mentioning that ,that problem was more of ChronoTrigger's expertise area and that he was really bussy on his music project... :( .This project may sadly have already died...though of high expectation :( 

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived