[WIP] Break Undies Framework

JosefGrey

BU Ebonymail was just released on brainsperm http://brainsperm.blog.fc2.com/.  I've yet to try it, but it looks really cool from the pictures.  Might reverse engineering this be worthwhile?

I'm afraid it wouldn't help at all, given that's actually the BU script I've been writing :P I started working on this by brainsperm's request, he's just taking the code I'm giving him and using them for the armor meshes he already has (he has a few sets he manually equips for screenshots, but really wanted an actual BU framework).

That being said, here's version 0.08, it's pretty much the same as the previous version, except the armor doesn't unequip when it goes past the last stage anymore and I tweaked some numbers a bit. Nothing groundbreaking.

Edit: deleted attachment in this post, file now available in downloads section.

BU Ebonymail was just released on brainsperm http://brainsperm.blog.fc2.com/.  I've yet to try it, but it looks really cool from the pictures.  Might reverse engineering this be worthwhile?

I'm afraid it wouldn't help at all, given that's actually the BU script I've been writing :P I started working on this by brainsperm's request, he's just taking the code I'm giving him and using them for the armor meshes he already has (he has a few sets he manually equips for screenshots, but really wanted an actual BU framework).

That being said, here's version 0.08, it's pretty much the same as the previous version, except the armor doesn't unequip when it goes past the last stage anymore and I tweaked some numbers a bit. Nothing groundbreaking.

Lol, wasn't aware of the situation.  Just wanted to say thanks for working on a project that I thought was completely dead, its really appreciated.

Is anyone noticing the mod going past the last stage and blanking out the body? It should be "Something on your armor breaks" until the message "Your armor is almost completely destroyed!" pops up, after which it won't degrade any more. I can't seem to recreate this bug, but it's affecting brainsperm.

• 3 weeks later...

first off where is discussion for new download page and i cannot get this item in the game i have tried the cosole command for mak07 but does not work player.additem xx0058e6 1

Link to the discussions of any mod that's been uploaded can be found in the File Information field, as shown here:

post-416-0-57174200-1385555450_thumb.jpg

Are you replacing the xx with your load order? For example if your Mak07 armor was in load order "3A", you would enter "player.additem 3a0058e6 1".

• 5 months later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 years later...

Archived