On 7/14/2018 at 6:30 AM, VRNord said:

[...]

First, I want to say that I still lbelieve the problem is with your setup, not with the mod itself. The papyrus log proves that further - it shows that the problem is in p;arts of the mod that are the same in the VR and in the flat SSE and Oldrim. 

Some technical observations: 

It seems that 0 is the result of casting None to a number. The problem is this:

error: Property config on script SOS_ActorMagicEffect_Script attached to Active effect 2 on  (0002C929) cannot be bound because SOS_Config (3E007F85) is not the right type

So the config will not be available, including the setting for the max size:

error: Cannot call iMaxSchlongSize() on a None object, aborting function call

Looking at the code it seems the size in your setup gets determined by calling Utility.RandomInt(1, 0) and it seems papyrus is happy to return a value for this. The min value is always set to 1 for obvious reasons - the smallest schlong size is 1. The max comes from the config script (where it is by default 10) and in your case it is None, hence 0. 

In SOS_SetupQuest_Script - DetermineSchlongSize() :

int min = 1
    int max = config.iMaxSchlongSize  <------- None casted to 0

[...]
    int size = Utility.RandomInt(min, max)   <-------------- random number between 1 and 0

In short - your SOS install can't see it's config.

It seems to me the esm for SOS is at position 62 in your load order. It has to be way up together with the other esm files. Use LOOT to sort your order. 

Here is how SOS looks in my SkyrimVR:

sosvr1.thumb.jpg.85f9b9d17409d140c75d72504706224b.jpg

I have hope now that I hear you have it working perfectly!  I use Loot like it is part of my religion after every mod addition.  My current load order can be seen in the attachment.

Would you mind uploading your mod load order so I can see if something stands out that I can change in mine?  Note I tried to move my other SOS esp's higher in the load order and ended up with permanent underwear.  Where LOOT puts them at least puts genitals of some kind on everyone.  I really don't know where to go from here - when I started a new game without any extra mods everybody had permanent underwear too.

It seems like the problem is that the mod cannot access "SOS_Config (31007F85)."  I found that file in the skyrimvr/data/scripts folder (.pex) and in skyrimvr/data/scripts/source (.psc).  The PSC file seems a bit like an .ini file so maybe if I change some of the size default values that show zero right now and figure out how to recompile into .pex it might solve some problems?

Also do you have MCM or SkyUI working?  Most of my mods are environmental or textures so I am at a loss about what could be causing this.

SchlongsOfSkyrim_VR.log

19 hours ago, VRNord said:

[...]

OK, before doing anything else let's confirm that the problem is indeed what I think it is. Download this and replace SOS_SetupQuest_Script.pex in /SkyrimVR/data/scripts

SOS_SetupQuest_Script.pex

There is only one change made to the script - the max value is hardcoded to 10.  It is not a solution to the problem, but all NPCs should get visible schlongs. (in a save where the schlongs haven't been assigned yet)

The real solution is still to make SOS work on a new game. The problem with NPCs wearing underwear is different from the one you have here - it has different reasons and ways to fix.

When using FG, SOS, SL and other mods that have some initialization at the start it is better to disable the VR playroom (the starting cave). It causes those mods to needlessly start initializing every time you start the game and it can add confusion to the log files.  You can disable it by adding in SkyrimVR.ini :

[VR]
bLoadVRPlayroom=0

My suggestion is to add this to the ini and to try to make SOS work on a new game.

Ive got SOS for SE running and haven't had issues with it. I've got three add-ons (muscular, regular and smurf's)  and they work well with diversity generation. What I'm wondering is there other add-ons? Perhaps like uncut versions of the current ones that one can add to get even more variety?

I've been making an attempt to carry over some Revealing Armor mods by Aoki and DarkSchneiderBS from Legacy Edition to Special Edition, but I've hit a snag with the Dark Brotherhood armor and clothing. Basically I've installed the mods using Nexus Mods Manager, then opening and saving them in the Creation Kit for Special Edition. I've tried using the SSE NIF Optimizer by ousnius, but whenever Clean Skinning is checked, the model of these gears stretches out and looks wrong. I've checked their appearances in NIFskope to boot. I'm a bit at a loss, so I was hoping someone might be able to kindly enlighten us as to the solution.

On 7/15/2018 at 6:54 AM, prinyo said:

OK, before doing anything else let's confirm that the problem is indeed what I think it is. Download this and replace SOS_SetupQuest_Script.pex in /SkyrimVR/data/scripts

SOS_SetupQuest_Script.pex

There is only one change made to the script - the max value is hardcoded to 10.  It is not a solution to the problem, but all NPCs should get visible schlongs. (in a save where the schlongs haven't been assigned yet)

The real solution is still to make SOS work on a new game. The problem with NPCs wearing underwear is different from the one you have here - it has different reasons and ways to fix.

When using FG, SOS, SL and other mods that have some initialization at the start it is better to disable the VR playroom (the starting cave). It causes those mods to needlessly start initializing every time you start the game and it can add confusion to the log files.  You can disable it by adding in SkyrimVR.ini :

My suggestion is to add this to the ini and to try to make SOS work on a new game.

Prinyo you are the best and a genius!  The .pex file you uploaded solved everything and now everybody has a schlong, and they are even varying sizes!  Thank you!

Greenbanana I have the same issue and took the same steps as you to fix it with no luck.

I get the following error:

SchlongsOfSkyrim.dll not found, or the installed version is different

Found -1, expected 300004

Please exit the game and reinstall SOS

I replaced the SchlongsOfSkyrim.dll with the one on Page 2 as I previously saw in the comments in this forum. The DLL, placed in this folder "..\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins" was already there intially but I replaced it with the one on page 2 dated from march 2018. I still get the same error.

enb2018_7_20_16_57_02.bmp

If its one I uploaded then don't use it as it's old, out of date and had some bugs (probably more than I know about) that could cause a ctd. I should remove them as they're no longer required and by the looks of it causing more issues by still hanging around.

It only worked for me  because I've got 200 mods loaded and the memory errors didn't crop up. SKSE64 and Skyrim SE handle mods slightly differently to Oldrim and the dll I released couldn't tell when the mod list had finished and kept on reading memory it shouldn't causing all sorts of errors - corrupting saves being one.

On 7/26/2018 at 11:53 PM, Yoxgg04 said:

is it possible to add physics for add on schlongs?

I'm also interested in this. Especially the balls. Using FloppySOS (or an XML file with HDT) in Oldrim makes the balls move during animations. Without it they are stationary like on a doll. I was wondering if something can be done using CBP.

13 hours ago, prinyo said:

I'm also interested in this. Especially the balls. Using FloppySOS (or an XML file with HDT) in Oldrim makes the balls move during animations. Without it they are stationary like on a doll. I was wondering if something can be done using CBP.

For me the add on schlongs dont have real physics with vagina, but it could just be the body im using.

For those still struggling with using SOS with Project AHO, the incompatibility seems to come from two NPCs the mod adds that have custom races. I've made a super-hack job patch that just reverts them to standard dark elves instead (and gives them the brown face bug in the process), but fixes the CTDs at least. It's not a great solution, but it's at least playable until a more permanent script solution can be made.

AHO_SOS_Patch.zip

On 4/14/2018 at 1:22 PM, galgaroth said:

My load order is as follows:

- Schlongs of Skyrim SE

- Tempered Skins for Males - SOS Light version, part 1 of 2

- Tempered Skins for Males - SOS Light version, part 2 of 2

- XP32 Maximum Skeleton Special Extended

I installed the hairy textures for SoS since TS comes with pubic hair. And installed fully both parts of TS. Then, I deleted the \meshes\auxbones\ from part 2 of TS, since all animations are taken care of by SoS.

Next step, I opened NifSkope from MO2, just to make sure I'm seeing only the NIFs used by the game. I opened malebody_0.nif and malebody_1.nif (they both come from part 2 of TS, they're in \meshes\actors\character\character assets\), clicked on the schlong in the viewport (whick also selects the proper node in the tree list on the left) then right-click on the node in the left list and choose "Remove Branch". Then save, and that's it.

I didn't use the skeleton from either SoS or TS, I just let XPMSSE take care of that. And I also have "Schlongs of Skyrim - Light.esp" from TS part 2 loaded, otherwise the feet are messed up.

Thankyou Galgaroth this worked perfect upgrade from SOS lite to full. 
it's a schlongathon.

i still have one issue i only have the 1 Erection slider in SOS racemenu, i know its not SOS issue just thought i'd see i didn't really want to post on this thread or xpmse forums. just thought i'd ask has anyone else had this issue? 

( Didnt want to hassle Groovtama about something that probably obvious) 

I got some trouble installing SOS:

- no erections are shown on anything but the smurf-schlongs (Other schlongs, like the bad dog hoodie or MMG won't get an erection animation at all)
- The silders in the racemenu are completly missing.

load order:

GameMode=SkyrimSE

Skyrim.esm=1
Update.esm=1
Dawnguard.esm=1
HearthFires.esm=1
Dragonborn.esm=1
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm=1
BadDogSchlongCore.esm=1
SexLab.esm=1
SexLabAroused.esm=1
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp=1
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp=1
SOS - Shop.esp=1
BDHoodieSchlong.esp=1
BDHoodieFemale.esp=0
MMGSchlong.esp=1
SexLabMatchMaker.esp=1
FNIS.esp=1
SkyUI_SE.esp=1
XPMSE.esp=1
SOSRaceMenu.esp=1
RaceMenuMorphsUUNP.esp=1

On 7/31/2018 at 6:39 PM, trojanhamster said:

For those still struggling with using SOS with Project AHO, the incompatibility seems to come from two NPCs the mod adds that have custom races. I've made a super-hack job patch that just reverts them to standard dark elves instead (and gives them the brown face bug in the process), but fixes the CTDs at least. It's not a great solution, but it's at least playable until a more permanent script solution can be made.

AHO_SOS_Patch.zip

Never heard of  Project AHO until now.   Just looked it up, looks fun. 

AHO_SOS_Patch.zip

Does this mean there would be similar issues with the new mod The Shire which adds Halfling races and/or Qaxe's Questorium which adds Blue Elves?  I'm using SOS Lite with both of them as well as AHO and have not had any issues, but I did have problems with AHO and Sleep Tight.

Edit:  Did some testing and confirmed that this does NOT affect The Shire.  Sex via Sexlab + SOS Full works fine with hobbits.  It's just a bit wierd due to the size difference.  Either they line up wrong since they're so small or you turn auto resize on and they suddenly grow 2 feet taller for sex sceens.

This was kind of already asked and I haven't seen an answer so I wanted to bump the question: is there a setting or complimentary mod that can also randomize NPC erection levels (between flaccid, erect and bend level)?  I don't plan to run sex animations or care about how appropriate NPC boners are to current activity in the game; I just want to play the game with revealing armours and be mildly titillated by seeing lots of peen as I go.  That has been accomplished, thanks to prinyo's pex file upload, but now I kind of wish everybody wasn't completely flaccid all the time.  I tried Aroused Redux for Flower Girls but it didn't do anything (that I could see) aside from reducing my skill-leveling as my character got hornier.  SOS Schlong controller doesn't seem to work for VR.  The Erection spell does work, but i am annoyed that it removes the NPC's clothing even though they are wearing revealing armour.  Ideally I was hoping for something more automated than those solutions.  I would even be OK with a set-it-and-forget-it setting that just gives each NPC an erection/flaccid/bend state that is static for the entire game, or perhaps until something triggers a random status change for everybody.  Thoughts?

On 8/4/2018 at 3:23 AM, VRNord said:

I tried Aroused Redux for Flower Girls but it didn't do anything

Ask the author of Aroused to reenable the SOS support in the mod. It was there, but the line in the script is commented out. When re-enabled it works quite well.  He is aware of the issue and said he is planning to update the mod. 

I'm using an older version of FG and Aroused and I'm not sure my recompiled script (where I reenabled it myself) is safe to use with the new version.

I was planning to try the full version again instead of SOS Lite today but for some reason Nexus does not want me to download the SOS version of Vitruvius (I have the light version).  SOS full version says it will take 15 hours to download (and it's not my ISP since I just finished downloading a 4GB mod in like 10 mins.

Edit:  Yep their server was having issues apparently.  The SOS Full version of Vitruvia looks great with SOS Full.

AHO_SOS_Patch.zip

Something I just discovered regarding AHO that I find interesting is that I can play through the entire mod without any problem using SOS Light, but out of curiousity I just made a new character and summoned Yen Ylu (1 of the 2 characters you mention above) and initiated a sex scene with him with sexlab's debug other spell.  As soon as it gets to the point where it would normally strip both actors I crash.  That would also explain why the mod Sleep Tight crashes in AHO when either of those 2 characters sleep unless it's set to not have people strip when they sleep.

So I imagine they're probably both using an incompatible skeleton or something when naked?  I can have sex with other characters from AHO without any problems, although I've only tried it on the females.  I can also kill any of them and strip their corpses without crashing (including the 2 that crash with SOS normally).

Edit:  I did some more testing with your patch and found that all you really need to change to stop the crashing is the RNAM race.  You still get the dark face but no crash, including when you have sex with them.  What I did was just copy the esp from the AHO mod into a temp mod and then copy the RNAM race you used into that esp so I'm just replacing the original ESP with the new one (saves an ESP spot).  Also confirmed that with SOS Full, without the patch I crash immediately if I summon 1 of those 2 NPCs while if I was using SOS Light I only crash if I do something to make them strip.  They do actually sucessfully remove their boots but then I crash.

Your patch or just changing the race to dark elf stops the crashing and lets you have sex with them with either SOS Full or SOS Light.

I'm probably missing something obvious but how do I change schlong size for the PC?  The only options I saw in the MCM are for NPCs (and those work fine).  Ideally I'd like to just increase the minimum size a little, both for the PC and for NPCs.  Some of the animations just don't line up right without a bigger schlong.  I tried both the average and the regular addons.  Didn't try muscular yet.

Edit:  I think I found my answer.  Didn't notice the option to enable SOS Size potions dropped by Falmer and Dragons.  Guess I just need to kill a few dragons.  I'm sure Sofia would have a comment about this if she was here IRL...