[Mod Summary] Valkyrie Drive : Bhikkhuni

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

finally working tutorial :O thanks a lot Butler sempai ;)

last question :S is there a way to be naked all the time ? coz while in stage it seems to work only after sum beating and i or enemy lose 2x stages of clothes oWo (sry for bad engleis)

still great work to everybody who worked on original mods and Butler sempai for this clarification post :P 

@BBB69egesdsg change costumes of all girls to mirei and/or rinka cheers :P

edit: aaand the magic is gone :< first time i launched the game it was all ok, but now game is stuck on "now loading" everytime :<

edit2: nvm i think i fixed it :yay :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
On 11/7/2018 at 4:59 AM, DOAX3GLITCHER said:

Hi

finally some advances

I'm searching for an artist that can add textures nude parts to the model :)

here i attached the stock model,the modded model and a psd project file with base skin and uv layout

please contact me if you are interested

valkyrieproject.rar

How can I use this? I just want remove the white holes.

• 1 month later...

Does anyone know what the difference is between the 2 msb costume files?

When does the _div.msb file get used?

I'd like to know if I have to edit both or if one is fine.

Also, does anyone know where the panties are loaded? If possible I want to try making a nude mod that doesn't require removing the panty files.

• 2 months later...

Please help, I want to remove a bra and panties file for each Valkyries but I don't know which file that I should to remove. Just want to remove every favorites underwear that has two version (different color). So I don't need to remove all entire files that I might still want to see the rest of pretty underwear.

For example I just want to remove her underwear between these screenshot, but I don't know which file is it.

Untitled1.png

Untitled.png

6 hours ago, SacredAlter said:

Please help, I want to remove a bra and panties file for each Valkyries but I don't know which file that I should to remove. Just want to remove every favorites underwear that has two version (different color). So I don't need to remove all entire files that I might still want to see the rest of pretty underwear.

For example I just want to remove her underwear between these screenshot, but I don't know which file is it.

Untitled1.png

Untitled.png

As said on the main post. Only 3 costume are braless, as for removing only the fav underwear, just move/remove the file that correspond to that girl ID (check main post for ID).
I don't remember how the files are named but it should be something like this:
pant_00_00 
00 = Girl ID
00 = Color Variant

Mana ID = 05
So this file would be Pant_05_00 for example. 
I can't provide a better explanation since I no longer have the game, I hope this helps.

15 hours ago, The Butler said:

As said on the main post. Only 3 costume are braless, as for removing only the fav underwear, just move/remove the file that correspond to that girl ID (check main post for ID).
I don't remember how the files are named but it should be something like this:
pant_00_00 
00 = Girl ID
00 = Color Variant

Mana ID = 05
So this file would be Pant_05_00 for example. 
I can't provide a better explanation since I no longer have the game, I hope this helps.

Thank you for your reply, I really appreciate your help.

I tell this issue because I can't do the same way to removing the bra files. The file naming are very different between bra and panties even though what I need is remove only favorites underwear file.

Btw, the main post said is only removing fav panties, the metode how to remove with her fav bra are missing.

I know how to remove fav panties, but it is no clue for removing their favs bra? I mean which file the exact fav bra are located?

What I expect is I can remove their favorites underwear (bra and panties), so I can see them being naked.

2 hours ago, SacredAlter said:

Thank you for your reply, I really appreciate your help.

I tell this issue because I can't do the same way to removing the bra files. The file naming are very different between bra and panties even though what I need is remove only favorites underwear file.

Btw, the main post said is only removing fav panties, the metode how to remove with her fav bra are missing.

I know how to remove fav panties, but it is no clue for removing their favs bra? I mean which file the exact fav bra are located?

What I expect is I can remove their favorites underwear (bra and panties), so I can see them being naked.

The info is not missing. There is just no way to remove any bra at all.
If you want to have your girl braless you will need to equip one of the braless costumes. Other than that there is no way.
If  you are good at programming. you can do hex edits on other costumes.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone,

I'm having a problem with Mana and Manpukumaru, both of their nipples show as cream swirls or just glowing white circles, even though their textures in the MIB files (pl02_unique, and pl03_unique) clearly show their nipples. Their crotches, however, show up just fine. Every other character is working just fine, it's just Mana and Manpukumaru, and only their nipples. Did I miss a step?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
On 2/22/2018 at 3:25 AM, The Butler said:

Valkyrie+Drive+Bhikkhuni+2.jpg

Valkyrie Drive Bhikkhuni

Making things simple

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
MediaFire Mods Repository

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

...................................................................................................................................................................................................
Getting Started:
...................................................................................................................................................................................................

First Step

1. Download - Lightbeam Removal -  effect_resident_texture.rar 360.54 kB · 4,666 downloads
  2. Extract in : "...\Valkyrie Drive\DeploymentRoot\Resource\Effect\Locus" and overwrite when asked.
    Q: What it does ?
    A: Removes the lightbeam censorship from the game

Second Step

1. Download Flower Petal Removal -  Base.zip 24.45 MB · 5,484 downloads   DLC.zip 24.65 MB · 5,117 downloads  
  2. Extract in : "...\Valkyrie Drive\DeploymentRoot\Resource\Character\Cos" and overwrite when asked.
    Q: What it does ?
    A: Remove the flower petals...

Third Step

1. Download Rinka's Outfit Rinka_outfit.7z 1.85 MB · 3,096 downloads
  2. Extract in : "...\Valkyrie Drive\DeploymentRoot\Resource\Character\Cos" and overwrite when asked.
    Q: What it Does ?
    A: Remove censorship from Rinka's Outfit (and remove her bra in the process?!)

PS: Only Mirei and Rinka costumes will be bra-less.

Now you can start using the mods below. Just follow the install instruction and everything should go well.

Skin Packs

Attention : For Ranka and Koharu pack you need to increase affection with Mirei to 60 to unlock her hair.

Some blabbing from me:

Reveal hidden contents

Despite the Skin pack all other skin mods don't have a very good Nipple/pussy texture since they were the first ones I made and I didn't really put much effort in these areas. As for the skin pack I put significantly more effort while making it I even redrawn the entire skin texture. They are basically the same because what I disliked from the original were ugly pixels that got messed up while expanding the image in order for it to support better texture (say no to blurry pubic hair and a thin line as pussy) and also a dark and ugly butt cheeks shadows.

Censorship

• Lightbeam Removal - effect_resident_texture.rar
    Install location : "...\Valkyrie Drive\DeploymentRoot\Resource\Effect\Locus"

• Flower Petal Removal - Base.zip DLC.zip 
    Install location : "...\Valkyrie Drive\DeploymentRoot\Resource\Character\Cos"

No Bra:
There are only 3 outfits that are braless.
Install location : "...\Valkyrie Drive\DeploymentRoot\Resource\Character\Cos"

• Panties Removal - Just remove or move pants* files from underwear folder. ( * = All files that have pants on it's name )
    Path "...\Valkyrie Drive\DeploymentRoot\Resource\Character\underwear"
    Additional info: Only removing the one you don't want
  Reveal hidden contents

You don't necessary need to remove all files you can hand pick a few from your choice and remove it but how you identify it among all files is entirely up to you. All girls favorites are easy to find out since they are the exact ID of the girls which you can find in the end of this post.
There are 3 files for each panties unq msk shd
Using Rinka's Favorite as example you will need to remove/move pants_unq000_00.mib, pants_00_msk.mib, pants_00_shd.mib.

Clothing

Ranka's Outfit Recolor (Black)Ranka's Outfit Recolor (black).rar (small issues on break stage 1 & 2, her necktie color spread a little to the back)

Reveal hidden contents

5a22cfd266a18_rankasrecolor.thumb.png.d40b4b728cfc559496c6bfc0f17ce721.png

Modders

• Mib Explorer - MIBExplorer.zip  by beta999
    info: For extracting and repacking .mib files
  • Pubic hair  ,pussy and nipple texture - Pubic Hair (pussy and nipples included).rar
    info: Texture of pubic hair pussy and nipples I made myself feel free to use it. (the pubic hair from my skin mods aren't included since I drawn them on the go)
  • Girls ID
      Reveal hidden contents

00 Ranka
    01 Rinka
    02 Momo
    03 Manpukumaru
    04 Viola
    05 Mana
    06 Koharu
    07 Mirei
    08 Mamori

this is for pc version?

10 hours ago, iker900xxx said:

Please do not quote the entire page. The mod summaries here should not be quoted in their entirety. Just the part you need to reference for your question. Second, yes it is for PC. Unless otherwise specified, all mods here are PC first, consoles second.

On 6/4/2020 at 3:25 AM, Hakufu1021 said:

Please do not quote the entire page. The mod summaries here should not be quoted in their entirety. Just the part you need to reference for your question. Second, yes it is for PC. Unless otherwise specified, all mods here are PC first, consoles second.

sorry i am new