[Mod Summary] Valkyrie Drive : Bhikkhuni

my game crashes on "checking dlc" i have all the dlc. I only installed the first three steps, lightbeam, flower pedal, the outfit for braless, and the skin pack. anyone have the same issue?

Went back into steam, verified my files, tried to run it again, no mods. still crashing at the "Checking DLC"

Got it to work cause of some stupid misconfig with ingame fullscreen

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

hello, im trying to get this to work but after i extract everything and run the game it is still censored. the nipples appear to be covered with a white circle.

where does i need to extract the "skin pack"? i dont know which one is the Root folder. i hope anyone can help. thanks

Maybe could be a silly question/ request but can anyone ( I mean Butler in first place or anyone else is able to )

to move the writtens from here to there in dressing room, as in picture ?  Are annoying to read. If there's a way to do it of course.

1897463887_VALKDRIVEDRESSINGROOM.jpg.3b0884b4ca3f8b06fea1be9d085d2932.jpg

Panties Removal - Just remove or move pants* files from underwear folder. ( * = All files that have pants on it's name )
Path "...\Valkyrie Drive\DeploymentRoot\Resource\Character\underwear"
Additional info: Only removing the one you don't want 

Using Rinka's Favorite as example you will need to remove/move pants_unq000_00.mib, pants_00_msk.mib, pants_00_shd.mib.

Rinka Outfit  is a braless mod? and where is the path to install the files?

And  Mirei's Outfit and Ranka's Outfit  are braless mods ?  where is Mirei link? 

and about  Panties Removal  I have to delete these ( unq / msk / shk ) and nothing more?  right?

please help  @The Butler 

On 12/17/2020 at 11:11 PM, FEET GaMeR said:

Maybe could be a silly question/ request but can anyone ( I mean Butler in first place or anyone else is able to )

to move the writtens from here to there in dressing room, as in picture ?  Are annoying to read. If there's a way to do it of course.

Rinka Outfit  is a braless mod? and where is the path to install the files?

And  Mirei's Outfit and Ranka's Outfit  are braless mods ?  where is Mirei link? 

and about  Panties Removal  I have to delete these ( unq / msk / shk ) and nothing more?  right?

please help  @The Butler 

Ranka's Outfit is braless.
Mirei Outfit is braless as well however it's already in the game.

For removing panties you will need to either delete the files or move them away.
All files that contain pant will need to be removed or deleted.
Root folder = Folder you installed the game. Main Folder.
As for moving the text it's hardcoded. So not possible.

As for what you mentioned in the other topic regarding changing weapons effects (color).
You will need to manually edit the effect for each character.
You will need the modder tolls and an image editing program to edit the files with Intel DDS plugin.

I can't help much more than this as I no longer am working with mods nor have the game installed.

PS: Mirei Might be a DLC character (I'm not sure).

1 hour ago, The Butler said:

As for what you mentioned in the other topic regarding changing weapons effects (color).
You will need to manually edit the effect for each character.
You will need the modder tolls and an image editing program to edit the files with Intel DDS plugin.

I can't help much more than this as I no longer am working with mods nor have the game installed.

PS: Mirei Might be a DLC character (I'm not sure).

Thanks. I hope someone in the other thread could create a green effect for Rinka or Renka.

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/22/2018 at 9:25 AM, The Butler said:

Valkyrie+Drive+Bhikkhuni+2.jpg

Valkyrie Drive Bhikkhuni

Making things simple

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
MediaFire Mods Repository

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

...................................................................................................................................................................................................
Getting Started:
...................................................................................................................................................................................................

First Step

1. Download - Lightbeam Removal -  effect_resident_texture.rar 360.54 kB · 5,399 downloads
  2. Extract in : "...\Valkyrie Drive\DeploymentRoot\Resource\Effect\Locus" and overwrite when asked.
    Q: What it does ?
    A: Removes the lightbeam censorship from the game

Second Step

1. Download Flower Petal Removal -  Base.zip 24.45 MB · 6,561 downloads   DLC.zip 24.65 MB · 6,237 downloads  
  2. Extract in : "...\Valkyrie Drive\DeploymentRoot\Resource\Character\Cos" and overwrite when asked.
    Q: What it does ?
    A: Remove the flower petals...

Third Step

1. Download Rinka's Outfit Rinka_outfit.7z 1.85 MB · 3,799 downloads
  2. Extract in : "...\Valkyrie Drive\DeploymentRoot\Resource\Character\Cos" and overwrite when asked.
    Q: What it Does ?
    A: Remove censorship from Rinka's Outfit (and remove her bra in the process?!)

PS: Only Mirei and Rinka costumes will be bra-less.

Now you can start using the mods below. Just follow the install instruction and everything should go well.

Skin Packs

Attention : For Ranka and Koharu pack you need to increase affection with Mirei to 60 to unlock her hair.

Some blabbing from me:

Reveal hidden contents

Despite the Skin pack all other skin mods don't have a very good Nipple/pussy texture since they were the first ones I made and I didn't really put much effort in these areas. As for the skin pack I put significantly more effort while making it I even redrawn the entire skin texture. They are basically the same because what I disliked from the original were ugly pixels that got messed up while expanding the image in order for it to support better texture (say no to blurry pubic hair and a thin line as pussy) and also a dark and ugly butt cheeks shadows.

Censorship

• Lightbeam Removal - effect_resident_texture.rar
    Install location : "...\Valkyrie Drive\DeploymentRoot\Resource\Effect\Locus"

• Flower Petal Removal - Base.zip DLC.zip 
    Install location : "...\Valkyrie Drive\DeploymentRoot\Resource\Character\Cos"

No Bra:
There are only 3 outfits that are braless.
Install location : "...\Valkyrie Drive\DeploymentRoot\Resource\Character\Cos"

• Panties Removal - Just remove or move pants* files from underwear folder. ( * = All files that have pants on it's name )
    Path "...\Valkyrie Drive\DeploymentRoot\Resource\Character\underwear"
    Additional info: Only removing the one you don't want
  Reveal hidden contents

You don't necessary need to remove all files you can hand pick a few from your choice and remove it but how you identify it among all files is entirely up to you. All girls favorites are easy to find out since they are the exact ID of the girls which you can find in the end of this post.
There are 3 files for each panties unq msk shd
Using Rinka's Favorite as example you will need to remove/move pants_unq000_00.mib, pants_00_msk.mib, pants_00_shd.mib.

Clothing

Ranka's Outfit Recolor (Black)Ranka's Outfit Recolor (black).rar (small issues on break stage 1 & 2, her necktie color spread a little to the back)

Reveal hidden contents

5a22cfd266a18_rankasrecolor.thumb.png.d40b4b728cfc559496c6bfc0f17ce721.png

Modders

• Mib Explorer - MIBExplorer.zip  by beta999
    info: For extracting and repacking .mib files
  • Pubic hair  ,pussy and nipple texture - Pubic Hair (pussy and nipples included).rar
    info: Texture of pubic hair pussy and nipples I made myself feel free to use it. (the pubic hair from my skin mods aren't included since I drawn them on the go)
  • Girls ID
      Reveal hidden contents

00 Ranka
    01 Rinka
    02 Momo
    03 Manpukumaru
    04 Viola
    05 Mana
    06 Koharu
    07 Mirei
    08 Mamori

please help me remove this flower sensor. this sensor is also on  mana and koharu. but the others are gone. even though I have already re

placed the dlc and the base.

please help @The Butler

Spoiler

helpme.png?i=1

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey so, playing on windows 10 the hairy skin pack works, and the hairless skin pack results in infinite loading screen any time you enter visual novel mode. I tried doing partial replacements to narrow down if it's a specific skin or something, but even just doing half of them resulted in infinite loading screen, and even returning it all back to hairy still leaves the game broken.  The only way I can get this pack to work again after it is tainted by the hairless mod is to do a validation of files via steam, and then reapply the whole set of patches (hairy version, obvs).

So, uh, yeah, that's a thing which is happening with this. Kind of a buzzkill for my evening.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, carboy98 said:

Hello. I downloaded the 3 mods in the "Getting Started" section + the Skin pack. I put the documents in the place as instructed. However, I am left with this: 

https://imgur.com/a/J2xEJTa

It looks like I did something wrong. The light and flowers are gone, but Rinka's chest looks like that. Can anyone please help me? 

Correction. While the nipples do show up, they are only there for a second before they turn into the white circle in the image from my earlier post.
Could someone please help me to see what I did wrong?

• 2 weeks later...

others seem to be having this issue to, even with all the files placed in the correct areas there are still white circles on the breasts of some of the girls, the light bar and flowers are gone but the white circles are there, multiple people have been having this issue so does anyone know a fix for it?

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...

How do I recensor model? Somehow links for v1.06 are dead for unmodded version and I still have v1.05. The modded version removes the girls' underwear. And I prefer the girls wearing underwear.

Since v1.05 often crashes if I play more than one stage for each game launch.

Edited by WedaSan
  • 3 weeks later...

I followed the instructions and if I go to the dressing room I can see that the girls are nude underneath Rinka and Mirei's outfits if I go to the underwear selection, but is there a way to make the characters nude all of the time? When I play the game the characters are just wearing Rinka and Mirei's outfits.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...