[Mod Summary] Valkyrie Drive : Bhikkhuni

On 7/19/2023 at 7:28 PM, MaginotLineBypass said:

Can anyone who has this working tell me when the nudity appears?  Is it all the time or only with certain costumes?  Or only after your character takes a lot of clothing damage?

Thanks.

If you're just using the default uncensor mod, then characters will appear nude when you strip them down to their underwear, and finish them off with a Drive Break.

Also, the DLC character Mirei comes with an outfit that is worn bra-less, so if you bought the DLC, you could just put on her outfit to see if the mod is working.

30 minutes ago, Xenji-Ikra said:

If you're just using the default uncensor mod, then characters will appear nude when you strip them down to their underwear, and finish them off with a Drive Break.

Also, the DLC character Mirei comes with an outfit that is worn bra-less, so if you bought the DLC, you could just put on her outfit to see if the mod is working.

Thanks - the uncensor MOD is indeed working after the clothing breaks.

Given that the default uncensor mode requires clothing damage, is there any MOD that makes the characters nude always?  Or is that what the Mana Elf, Ranka Crimson and Koharu Shana Packs do?

Edited by MaginotLineBypass

Solution to getting stuck on loading screen at Level 6-A

My game got stuck on loading screen at Level 6-A, and I figured out this happens if Mana use Ranka's favorite outfit with the three related pants file deleted.

However, using any other outfit (including Rinka's) with Mana prevents this.

ASIDE:

I could be wrong but I think the ID numbers on the first post: 

00 Ranka
01 Rinka

is not correct and it should be:

00 Rinka
01 Ranka

Can anyone else confirm?

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...