View File

Drew's Diverse Dongs

In the past, HDT Physics Extension took a decidedly "one-size-fits-all" approach to the collision data associated with Schlongs. Well, no more!

What this Mod Does:

This mod adds 3 distinct HDT XMLs based on the original hdtm.xml shape, each with modified collision capsules more appropriate to the size of the specific schlong, as follows:

- hdtm_R.xml - Regular, designed for Smurf Average

- hdtm_L.xml - Large, designed for VectorPlexus Regular

- hdtm_XL.xml - Extra Large, designed for VectorPlexus Muscular

For your convenience, I have also included the SOS meshes for each of the three aforementioned addons, with the HDT XML string updated to the appropriate XML for each. Do note, I only included the human Schlong meshes, as I, personally, am not into werewolves, but you can easily edit those meshes, yourself, with NifSkope.

For other Schlong addons, the process of adding the XML data to your preferred Schlong mesh is fairly well-documented. Just open the appropriate mesh in NifSkope and edit (or add, if not present) the "HDT Havok Path" NiStringExtraData to point to the appropriate XML. If none of the provided XMLs look right, you can always copy one and edit it yourself! All of the work was done with the JFF "Just For Fun" hdtHavokModifier tool, found on this very site! You'll need to play with the radius value of each capsule shape, and check it in-game. A tedious process... I would know.

Do note: These XMLs were designed and tested on each Schlong addon at a size of 6, in the MCM menu. Extreme variations of Schlong size may result in unexpected or unattractive clipping and other strange behavior. There is no way to define HDT collision data based on the size of a particular Schlong as configured through the MCM, so you may need to do some tweaking to your favorite NPC, Schlong or XML to make things look "just right".

Acknowledgments:

- Smurf and VectorPlexus, for their original work on Schlongs of Skyrim, giving us all the dicks we crave in the game we love. (Giggity.)

- b3lisario, for taking on the decidedly dubious duty of maintaining everyone's penises.

- Monsto Brukes, for providing use with a tool to more easily modify our HDT XMLs, as well has the HDT Physics Extension, itself.

YMMV, no warranties, express or implied. I am not liable for any damages resulting from use of this file, psychological or otherwise.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    02/20/2018
  • Category
  • Requires
    HDT Physics Extension, Schlongs of Skyrim
  • Special Edition Compatible
    No

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/21/2018 at 2:20 AM, chevalierx said:

hello thank you

this work with others mod like all in one and clam of skyrim

lol => YMMV, no warranties, express or implied. I am not liable for any damages resulting from use of this file, psychological or otherwise.

It should work with any mod that uses HDT PE for collisions.

On 2/24/2018 at 10:55 AM, Ymirok said:

Where should this be in load priority? Before SoS? After? Before HDT? 

It should go below SoS, so that the edited schlong meshes areloaded with the correct HDT data.

• 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...
4 minutes ago, _ULTRA_ said:

Will this work with all in one hdt pussy?

YMMV, no warranties, express or implied. I am not liable for any damages resulting from use of this file, psychological or otherwise.

There is no reason why not but it will be a case of suck it and see (ahem) if doesn't or is worse than you already have just remove the mod.