SE Compatibility Tracking (Mar 26)

4 hours ago, tasairis said:

Is there any progress with an SSE conversion/port? Has anyone tried? What happened with it?

I'm just one person - I can't know everything. I need people like you to tell me.

It works like a charm I have been using it from release.

AP AIO.PNG

If you have the HDT from Hydro running on SSE then everything works correctly.

9 hours ago, akayds said:

Hi, I would like to suggest adding All-in-one animated HDT pussy and popular NPC replacers (the ones covering alot of npcs like bijin, JH npcs, kzstyle) to the list to track :smiley:

Check the NPC overhaul thread here.
I got JH NPCs-all-in-one to work but KZ crashed after five seconds in game.  Nifscan logged a bunch of vertex errors on the nifs I couldn't sort out. Plus it has like three or four different hairpacks + extra headparts that need to be checked as well so I eventually gave up. Shame, really liked to use it as an overhaul base to build on for Oldrim.

8 hours ago, tasairis said:

* Compatible: Animation-Appropriate Arousal Adjustments
* Need more: Thief
* SoS's game-breaking bugs are fixed, should be significantly more usable

Ahhh, interesting, I think ill try and merge SAM mesh into SOS soon then, Full SAM is a no go until more features come to Racemenu, but ive seen merge instructions here somewhere to get the superior SAM mesh in the SOS setup, there's already a SAM light for sse over on Vectorplexus site, but SOS mod has more goodies.

2 hours ago, labradoorhandle said:

Check the NPC overhaul thread here.
I got JH NPCs-all-in-one to work but KZ crashed after five seconds in game.  Nifscan logged a bunch of vertex errors on the nifs I couldn't sort out. Plus it has like three or four different hairpacks + extra headparts that need to be checked as well so I eventually gave up. Shame, really liked to use it as an overhaul base to build on for Oldrim.

I've been using Decent Feminine Women as a base for years - overlaid, of course, with Bijin, etc. All I've ever done to this mod is merge all esps into one and remove the opposite gender walks. It converted to SSE perfectly. It's certainly not anime, it's prettied up vanilla. At least you can count on bandits and such to not turn your stomach ;)

Some news on CF:

Ep1cL3w7z

Replied: 1 hour ago

I intend on releasing a stable version of CF for SSE once SexLab and JContainers have been fully stabilised on it. You're welcome to share your version with people, I'd just prefer it not be labelled "official".

I have also the permission to upload a few more anim packs, and will add them to the download section over the weekend.

@tasairis and @lazygirl:

The version i have running is a patchwork from your edits: If I do the upload I need the actual .pex and .psc files. And some suggestions for the descriptions.

On 3/11/2018 at 11:46 PM, Pfiffy said:

If the converted mesh does not work, and the original mesh is not compatible, look it up in the source (Most Hairpacks are officially ported) and replace it. 

I finally had a chance to sit down and take a good look at Slave Girls. I installed my first conversion while I was in Dragons Bridge and everything was good until I crashed trying to enter Whiterun. I did a fresh conversion this morning. When I tried looking at some of the npcs the CK would crash every time it tried to load 3d for hyd_hostage_white1 and hyd_hostage_white2. After <many> CK crashes I discovered it was something about the  eyes. No clue what, maybe someone who understands meshes can figure it out. If it is a mesh problem, even. But, change their eyes and the CK loads 3d and the exported head mesh and textures render fine in game.

I have no idea if there are any other problem npcs yet.

Edit: I forgot to mention - converters will probably want to remove all references to the doggy belt in hydragorgon's outfits for now. They're more than a bit unsightly in an unofficial Zaz 8 conversion. I haven't looked with zaz 7 but those are modeled for the oldrim CBBE base iirc. 

21 minutes ago, Pinute said:

I finally had a chance to sit down and take a good look at Slave Girls. I installed my first conversion while I was in Dragons Bridge and everything was good until I crashed trying to enter Whiterun. I did a fresh conversion this morning. When I tried looking at some of the npcs the CK would crash every time it tried to load 3d for hyd_hostage_white1 and hyd_hostage_white2. After <many> CK crashes I discovered it was something about the  eyes. No clue what, maybe someone who understands meshes can figure it out. If it is a mesh problem, even. But, switch eyes and the CK loads 3d and the exported head mesh and textures render fine in game.

I have no idea if there are any other problem npcs yet.

Entering the cities is always a good test if meshes are ok. The first thing to check in your case would be to check if the textures for theyes are in the right form. (I had to deal with wrong textures 3 times now, it was always the same problem, they were scaled wrong.) Another check would be to compare the nif's in nifskope with working meshes and check for differences.  

1 hour ago, Pfiffy said:

Entering the cities is always a good test if meshes are ok. The first thing to check in your case would be to check if the textures for theyes are in the right form. (I had to deal with wrong textures 3 times now, it was always the same problem, they were scaled wrong.) Another check would be to compare the nif's in nifskope with working meshes and check for differences.  

I would check the meshes but hydragorgon didn't add any eye meshes. They are vanilla.

9 minutes ago, Pinute said:

I would check the meshes but hydragorgon didn't add any eye meshes. They are vanilla.

That doesn't mean that they are convertable... A lot of nifs, that work in oldrim will not work in SE. nifoptimizer can correct a lot of things but it is not perfect. It starts with the textures themselves, then come the texture settings in the nifs and then the setup of the nifs themself.  

15 hours ago, Jaguar said:

Any news for Racemenu? I mean, the face sculpt and body size.

I use it with ECE, any overlapping features in Racemenu take precedence over those in ECE, and those borked and missing in Racemenu like sculpting will be available as is stated on the Mod page for ECE sse.   YMMV

22 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

Some news on CF:

Ep1cL3w7z

Replied: 1 hour ago

I intend on releasing a stable version of CF for SSE once SexLab and JContainers have been fully stabilised on it. You're welcome to share your version with people, I'd just prefer it not be labelled "official".

I have also the permission to upload a few more anim packs, and will add them to the download section over the weekend.

@tasairis and @lazygirl:

The version i have running is a patchwork from your edits: If I do the upload I need the actual .pex and .psc files. And some suggestions for the descriptions.

Not quite sure what you're asking for... Assuming that part is from you. For my edits to whatever I did, both the source and compiled versions should be posted. Did I miss one? And descriptions for what?

Also I'm trying to definitively fix the CF bug about equipping/unequipping/reequipping meshes, and I think I might have a fix*, but over the last day or two my FPS in games about halved what they used to be and I'm worried my video card is going to die. (It's almost 5 years old now.) Got a new one on order but until then I'm wary of stressing it on games.

* sometimes the CF code will unequip then almost immediately reequip the aroused armor items, and tweaked to not do that seems to help. another thing to try will be bumping up some of the utility.wait/update timers a bit more in case SSE being more performant is the reason for the apparent race conditions

1 hour ago, tasairis said:

Not quite sure what you're asking for... Assuming that part is from you. For my edits to whatever I did, both the source and compiled versions should be posted. Did I miss one? And descriptions for what?

Also I'm trying to definitively fix the CF bug about equipping/unequipping/reequipping meshes, and I think I might have a fix*, but over the last day or two my FPS in games about halved what they used to be and I'm worried my video card is going to die. (It's almost 5 years old now.) Got a new one on order but until then I'm wary of stressing it on games.

* sometimes the CF code will unequip then almost immediately reequip the aroused armor items, and tweaked to not do that seems to help. another thing to try will be bumping up some of the utility.wait/update timers a bit more in case SSE being more performant is the reason for the apparent race conditions

Well, I just made the package, but I have not added the .psc's from the .psx's that you and lazy giirl edited. My only work was to port the .esm and doing stupid things...

If you BOTH are ok with it this way I'm ready to go... But I want to make sure.

9 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

Well, I just made the package, but I have not added the .psc's from the .psx's that you and lazy giirl edited. My only work was to port the .esm and doing stupid things...

If you BOTH are ok with it this way I'm ready to go... But I want to make sure.

Great work, thanks for taking the time to put everything together! The pex I'm using is still the same as in the description. I don't have the exact source for it anymore since I tested some other approaches but it's something like the attached. There aren't that many changes really:

SchlongFixed() function - Equips schlong on any actor having sex or that's aroused if they have a set ArousedArmor and it's not worn already. Returns TRUE if this happens and outputs "[CF][FIX] Equipping missing aroused armor" to the log

Armor arousedArmor is a global variable - Saves the schlongFixed() function from having to re-query the framework for it

Event OnUpdate() and the ArousedState variant of it call the schlongFixed() function - If it returns TRUE it will do another OnUpdate() triggered check in 250ms to verify the ArosedArmor is still there. If it has to re-equip it again it'll do another delayed check and so on

CFEffectCreature.psc

1 hour ago, LazyGirl said:

Great work, thanks for taking the time to put everything together! The pex I'm using is still the same as in the description. I don't have the exact source for it anymore since I tested some other approaches but it's something like the attached. There aren't that many changes really:

SchlongFixed() function - Equips schlong on any actor having sex or that's aroused if they have a set ArousedArmor and it's not worn already. Returns TRUE if this happens and outputs "[CF][FIX] Equipping missing aroused armor" to the log

Armor arousedArmor is a global variable - Saves the schlongFixed() function from having to re-query the framework for it

Event OnUpdate() and the ArousedState variant of it call the schlongFixed() function - If it returns TRUE it will do another OnUpdate() triggered check in 250ms to verify the ArosedArmor is still there. If it has to re-equip it again it'll do another delayed check and so on

CFEffectCreature.psc

Thanks, As the author demanded it will not be an official version. 

The last thing missing for me is Estrus Chaurus. 

Has anyone made a patch for that, too? EC is checking for the NioOverride.dll, the script and the skeleton. (the SE version of XPMSE is returning the Version 0.00)

Estrus Spider is working already... and out of the box...

I did a conversion of Anna NPC's, but the MCM disappeared after It was there on the first load after installing it. Did anyone has similar Problems with this or other mods?

11 hours ago, 4nik8tor said:

I discovered why CF won't work under 4.0.1.  JMap.psc didn't get compiled into JMap.pex.  I kept seeing papyrus errors that JMap was undefined and it led me to this.  I compiled mine and CF registers creatures (you still need to modify CF for SSE appropriately).

Attached is my compiled script (unmodified, simply compiled).

JMap.pex

Did anyone read this?

13 minutes ago, LazyGirl said:

Strange, JMap.pex is included both in the current upload here as well in my local copy I grabbed a couple of weeks ago.

Just saw it on JC thread. I'm still working with 4.0.0. Never change a running system...Especially if you are dealing with CF...

My brain is lagging a bit...

On 3/16/2018 at 3:40 PM, scipher99 said:

It works like a charm I have been using it from release.

AP AIO.PNG

If you have the HDT from Hydro running on SSE then everything works correctly.

As far as I know AIO HDT AP/CoS uses HDT-PE and HDT-PE XML is not compatible with HDT-SMP so doesn't that mean it needs changes to work with HDT-SMP?

so many acronyms...

Hi guys, I have been trying to run CF with MNC, got the files that Pfiffy uploaded and put MNC.esp directly under CreatureFramework.esm.  I then loaded the game after installing, ran the SL debug spell and got the "ERR unserialize form..." messages.  Finding out that it was not working for me despite having everything almost the same as some of you, the only other thing I thought it could be was the Survival Mode dlc mentioned a few pages back. 

After I moved the ccqdrsse001-survivalmode.bsa and ccqdrsse001-survivalmode.esl out of my load order, I tried the spell again, and this time it worked, got the "OK - serialize" messages and CF is able to read the meshes.  Also, I am running JC 4.0.1 and all seems fine, seems the problem was the Survival Mode files.  After you register the JSONs with CF and save, you can place back the Survival mode files and they still work, CF still loads the aroused meshes and everything. 

15 minutes ago, linemore said:

After I moved the ccqdrsse001-survivalmode.bsa and ccqdrsse001-survivalmode.esl out of my load order, I tried the spell again, and this time it worked, got the "OK - serialize" messages and CF is able to read the meshes.  Also, I am running JC 4.0.1 and all seems fine, seems the problem was the Survival Mode files.  After you register the JSONs with CF and save, you can place back the Survival mode files and they still work, CF still loads the aroused meshes and everything. 

i'm beginning to wonder if there is a half assed copy of JContainers hiding inside that "DLC" somewhere.