SE Compatibility Tracking (Apr 23)

The Original Raven Beak Prison never worked for me (but then I am rather clueless with all the converting steps), but the Raven Beak Prison Remastered version is at least seen by Simple Slavery.

Can't really see if it works since I seem to have crashes due to something else going on, and I'd rather deal with that first. (I did mention I was improvising and accidentally breaking stuff, right?... :classic_unsure:)

On 3/22/2018 at 9:36 PM, tasairis said:

Most people have SL Defeat working, but a few had problems - including crashes. Don't know why yet but it's likely a mesh or texture problem.

Try NifScan to look for bad meshes or texture files.

edit: At what point is the crash? Hitting the changer key? Choosing a new animation?

As stated, it's likely an animation file problem. If particular creature species freeze then it's typically a bad animation file somewhere and that will break the race's master animation data. First step is always to use FNIS with the compatibility option enabled.

Choosing new animation. The moment I press the hotkey to do it, everything pauses and I got to reboot.

10 hours ago, ShadowSpectre said:

Choosing new animation. The moment I press the hotkey to do it, everything pauses and I got to reboot.

Hard to tell what's wrong. You have UIExtensions converted and installed, right? Have you tried pressing keys like Esc or Tab to see if maybe the game is paused because the menu is open and you just can't see it?

17 hours ago, ShadowSpectre said:

If you refer to the hotkey for changing the playing animation, just press it again to cancel the action. Then press it yet  again and menu should appear normally. At least it works for me that way

SSE Nif Optimizer has been updated.

- Added "Scan Textures" button to scan for compatibility with SSE. 
- The following warnings currently exist: 
1.) TGA texture files are not supported. 
2.) Dimensions must be divisible by 4 (currently <width> x <height>). 
3.) Uncompressed cubemaps require an alpha channel, use ARGB8 or DXT1/BC1. 
4.) Several warnings for unsupported uncompressed formats. 
- Further fixed handling of NIF files without a root node. 
- Ignore empty vertex weights (factor 0.0) in NiSkinData. 
- Allow overflowing header string index to prevent losing strings.

On 3/3/2018 at 2:26 PM, tasairis said:

@Notserious80 @Apollo04 and folks who had The Sisterhood of Dibella crashing underground:

NifScan identified a couple bad textures that will likely make Skyrim crash if not dealt with. Try out these versions because I haven't, nor do I even know where these textures are referenced from. (besides obviously being about white marble statues)

- textures\azmoscreens\statues\yoa08c_whitemarble.dds and \yoa08h_whitemarble.dds

you can find those here: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\textures\azmoscreens\statues

and I just finished testing, still CTDs

MFG Fix by andrelo1 has been updated to version 1.4. It now contains the MfgConsoleFunc script like in Oldrim's Mfg Console mod. A quick test showed that expressions work in SexLab SE. (They didn't reset properly in the expression editor for me, but that might be a SexLab bug, more testing is needed.)

4 hours ago, Erstam said:

MFG Fix by andrelo1 has been updated to version 1.4. It now contains the MfgConsoleFunc script like in Oldrim's Mfg Console mod. A quick test showed that expressions work in SexLab SE. (They didn't reset properly in the expression editor for me, but that might be a SexLab bug, more testing is needed.)

I haven't tested every gag, but every ZaZ gag I tested works correctly - big, wide open mouth.

11 hours ago, astor said:

I have all three of these: 

✎ HDT Framework (1.5.23) - required for both HDT mods
✎ HDT Skinned Mesh Physics (HDT-SMP, 20180328) - causes FPS drops for some
✎ HDT High Heels (20171223)

yet, the High Heels doesn't seem to do anything, and the MCM is just in blocks.  Is there a translation file i could get?

Can't speak to the functionality, but the missing translation you can get from the "interface" folder in the Oldrim version.  I don't remember if there is a BSA you need to extract to get this folder.

On 3/31/2018 at 12:53 PM, Erstam said:

It looks like the MfgConsoleFunc in there provides all the features present in the original version. Ashal made some changes in sslBaseExpression (maybe other scripts) to not use MfgConsoleFunc, so undoing those changes would be the first step to seeing if andrelo1's version is now a fully functional replacement. I'll give it a crack myself... eventually... because I'm sick and don't feel like gaming.

You should mention this update in the SL thread too.

On 3/31/2018 at 6:27 AM, daedalron said:

SexLab Defeat seems to have been ported:

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/5545-sexlab-defeat-sse/

Yeah, I saw when it was listed and had it queued for my next update, but I forgot I'd be busy for the last couple days and never got around to doing the update. But I'm about to.

8 hours ago, PlayerL said:

I dont know is it right place to write it but FHU https://www.loverslab.com/topic/53542-fill-her-up-netimmerse-override-compatibility-patch/?tab=comments#comment-1344739&searchlight=1 seems like dont need any conversion already. You can simple download it and install like any other SE mod. I tryed it with UNP and it works very good. Maybe it can be placed to SE Downloads already?

I don't know what it would take for the mod to work in SSE. You're the first person I know of (in this thread) to say anything about whether it works or not so if someone else can confirm that Fill Her Up + SKEE works without much/any work then I'll update the list accordingly.

It shouldn't go into the SSE Downloads section until there's a true port of it: ESP converted with Creation Kit, meshes and textures verified (if any), that stuff. Just because it seems to work as-is so far doesn't mean it all truly works correctly.

I have converted Sisterhood of Dibella main file as well as Sisters and used the UUNP bodyslide files. I also swapped in the textures from an earlier post. Everything was working including outfit replacers for Senna and I was able to gather donations but after Senna gave me the key attempting to go into the inner sanctum is always causing a ctd. How can I figure out the cause of this type of crash?

Having trouble getting aroused meshes applied to creatures. Installed is

Sexlab framework SE v163 Beta1

Sexlab Aroused v29... (arousal setting at 10)

Sexlab Aroused Creatures

MNC v11.1B

Hentai creatures v11.1B

Jcontainers  v4.0.1

SKEE

SOS works as aroused meshes are being applied properly. CF is showing in mcm sexlab and aroused integrations. Allow creatures is ticked in Sexlab framework. None of the "issue" mods, those listed in this forum, are installed. Animations, though slow loading, are playing as intended. No t-poses or fnis related issues. SSEEdit not showing any conflicts with above listed mods. Have tried reinstall and new game. Un-aroused meshes are present, so I'm at a loss here. Wrye bash not showing any mods without correct special edition headers.

On 4/1/2018 at 11:43 AM, astor said:

I have all three of these: 

✎ HDT Framework (1.5.23) - required for both HDT mods
✎ HDT Skinned Mesh Physics (HDT-SMP, 20180328) - causes FPS drops for some
✎ HDT High Heels (20171223)

yet, the High Heels doesn't seem to do anything, and the MCM is just in blocks.  Is there a translation file i could get?

On 4/1/2018 at 11:20 PM, 4nik8tor said:

Can't speak to the functionality, but the missing translation you can get from the "interface" folder in the Oldrim version.  I don't remember if there is a BSA you need to extract to get this folder.

The translation file worked, thanks for that.  :smile:

The issue seems to be incompatibility with Enhanced Character Edit.  If i use RaceMenu it works fine, but nothing happens when using ECE, which is unfortunate as i prefer ECE.  My workaround is to use ECE to make my character, then activate RaceMenu so the HDT High Heels will work.

Also, for those that care, Dynamic Vampire Appearance https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/41634/ is working just fine for me.  I just extracted the *.bsa file, and loaded it with MO2.  I don't have the CK so i didn't do the save magick with the *.esp.  

14 hours ago, Claysson2 said:

SHIT..... Beth's up to their old tricks again, updated to 1.5.39 . 

Maybe you can find something here, what can help:

https://www.reddit.com/r/skyrimmods/comments/7bdzz1/skyrim_se_is_just_updated_so_skse64_is_blocked_now/

Or, you can try this:

press win+R, paste: steam://nav/console

in steam console, paste: download_depot 489830 489833 911281757511576655

the v1.5.3 exe will download to [...]steamapps/content/app_489830/depot_489833

You can then copy that back over the SkyrimSE.exe but turn off auto updates in Steam first.

Waxenfigure write this in another topic, so if this solve your problem, you should say thank you to him.