SE Compatibility Tracking (Apr 23)

As of Jun. 16, 2019 @ 7 pm, Achievements Mods Enabler (using SKSE64 dll loader) and Havok Fix are actually compatible.  Updated mods now includes Complete Alchemy and Cooking overhaul, Racemenu (vers. 3.5), and Schlongs of Skyrim SE (vers. 1.1.2).  I didn't check a lot of the others as they're not in my load list.

18 hours ago, pburnt said:

How sad. How are baby Rieklings made then? :(

With human females. That's why rieklings are so endowed for their size.   Proportionally they have the largest dicks in Skyrim.  Keyword being "proportionally" ? Which was probably an evolutionary development to keep the riekling race propagating. 

I may or may not have ended up playing FF14 for about 15 hours yesterday, and during that time I may or may not have forgotten that Skyrim exists...

Ahem. First post is updated. Still waiting on PapyrusUtil, SexLab, and Fuz. And HDT/HH.

edit: Now featuring more links.

1 hour ago, glade8r64 said:

As of Jun. 16, 2019 @ 7 pm, Achievements Mods Enabler (using SKSE64 dll loader) and Havok Fix are actually compatible.

Havok Fix got its previous file edited to indicate 1.5.80 support. Achievements Mod Enabler isn't edited or updated, and there are some posts suggesting it's not working... (but SSE Engine Fixes is updated)

2 hours ago, Celedhring said:

With human females. That's why rieklings are so endowed for their size.   Proportionally they have the largest dicks in Skyrim.  Keyword being "proportionally" ? Which was probably an evolutionary development to keep the riekling race propagating. 

lol ?

6 minutes ago, zarantha said:

9damao is now zhongyidiantong. Here's the new links, but the dlls are not updated yet.

Not the first time it's happened, and that was changed back within a week or so. I'm guessing it'll be the same this time.