SE Compatibility Tracking (Apr 23)

23 hours ago, tasairis said:

That code is just an example. Mods can and will test for NiOverride differently.

In the case of Soulgem Oven III (v310) the code that checks for NiOverride is in dcc_sgo_QuestController

The fix here would be changing that one SKSE line to

If(SKSE.GetPluginVersion("NiOverride") == -1 && SKSE.GetPluginVersion("skee") == -1)

Then recompile... which is easier said than done because you need a bunch of other mods, including UIExtensions, RaceMenu, and SOS.

And not just that but apparently SSE (or is it SKSE?) has a new Camera script which means some more changes are necessary:

Reveal hidden contents

QuestController: renamed Camera variable to CameraState

Function ImmersiveMenuCamera(Bool Enable)
{move the camera when the menu opens.}

;; disabling this because apparently i am the only one it is
	;; working for correctly.
	Return

Int CameraState = Game.GetCameraState()
	If(CameraState != 5 && CameraState != 8 && CameraState != 9 && CameraState != 10)
		self.PrintDebug("not in third person")
		Return
	EndIf

Float CurX = Utility.GetINIFloat("fOverShoulderPosX:Camera")
	Float CurZ = Utility.GetINIFloat("fOverShoulderPosZ:Camera")
	Float CurS = Utility.GetINIFLoat("fShoulderDollySpeed:Camera")

If(Enable)
		StorageUtil.SetFloatValue(None,"SGO.Camera.X",CurX)
		StorageUtil.SetFloatValue(None,"SGO.Camera.Z",CurZ)
		StorageUtil.SetFloatValue(None,"SGO.Camera.S",CurS)
		Utility.SetINIFloat("fOverShoulderPosX:Camera",-50)
		Utility.SetINIFloat("fOverShoulderPosZ:Camera",-40)
		Utility.SetINIFloat("fShoulderDollySpeed:Camera",40)
	Else
		Utility.SetINIFloat("fOverShoulderPosX:Camera",StorageUtil.GetFloatValue(None,"SGO.Camera.X"))
		Utility.SetINIFloat("fOverShoulderPosZ:Camera",StorageUtil.GetFloatValue(None,"SGO.Camera.Z"))
		Utility.SetINIFloat("fShoulderDollySpeed:Camera",StorageUtil.GetFloatValue(None,"SGO.Camera.S"))
		StorageUtil.UnsetFloatValue(None,"SGO.Camera.X")
		StorageUtil.UnsetFloatValue(None,"SGO.Camera.Z")
		StorageUtil.UnsetFloatValue(None,"SGO.Camera.S")
	EndIf

Game.UpdateThirdPerson()
	Return
EndFunction

but after allllll that it does work. dcc_sgo_QuestController.pex

If you try, please report back with how SGO works for you - I don't have much information about it so it's marked as unknown in the list. Of particular interest is whether the magic menu works correctly.

I was able to change the lines using GECK Script Editor, but CK is throwing a long list of errors when trying to recompile. Wish I could help more but this appears above my knowledge base.

errors sgo.txt

On 28/02/2018 at 2:14 PM, LazyGirl said:

Yes I was thinking about that possibility as well. Anyhow I'll attach it here and if anyone has an objection against it let me know and I'll delete it.

I haven't had time to test for any longer period of time yet so make sure to use a junk save. Should work regardless of the CF SexLab Aroused support is activated or not.

It'll output "[CF][FIX] Equipping missing aroused armor" to the papyrus log whenever it kicks in making it possible to see exactly how common the problem is. Well, if I wrote the detection bit accurately enough anyhow..

CFEffectCreature.pex

Looks like it might be load order related.

MoreNastyCritters.esp at mod index 14 or above = No aroused meshes loaded

MoreNastyCritters.esp at mod index 13 or below = Aroused meshes loaded

This would explain why changing versions or reinstalling the exact same one sometimes working (and sometimes not). It shuffles the load order occasionally putting the esp in the "sweet spot".
Now those mod indexes might not be the only one, I'm fairly certain I had it loaded later but if it's an issue you could put it there, load the armor and probably bump it further down once finished.

Mod Organizer v2.1.1

JContainer 4.0.0.7

MNC v11G

CreatureFramework 1.1.0-pre2 with patched JContainer fixed CreatureFramework.pex and the above CFEffectCreature (to make sure the now found aroused armors are properly equipped)

If you use my patched CFEffectCreature you can click the NPC in question and type "sv" to see the script data. If the "ArousedArmor" is empty the mesh couldn't be loaded. 
The "Dump Data" option in the CF menu is also very handy since it'll write everthing to a json file. If the "ArousedArmor" entries in it doesn't have the "MoreNastyCritters.esp|0x826" etc values loading failed.

EDIT: To clarify,  I switched my mods around to verify it didn't seem to matter what was loaded before the CF esp. Only if it was pushed down to index 14+ or not.

8 hours ago, LazyGirl said:

This would explain why changing versions or reinstalling the exact same one sometimes working (and sometimes not). It shuffles the load order occasionally putting the esp in the "sweet spot".
Now those mod indexes might not be the only one, I'm fairly certain I had it loaded later but if it's an issue you could put it there, load the armor and probably bump it further down once finished.

Mod Organizer v2.1.1

JContainer 4.0.0.7

MNC v11G

CreatureFramework 1.1.0-pre2 with patched JContainer fixed CreatureFramework.pex and the above CFEffectCreature (to make sure the now found aroused armors are properly equipped)

If you use my patched CFEffectCreature you can click the NPC in question and type "sv" to see the script data. If the "ArousedArmor" is empty the mesh couldn't be loaded. 
The "Dump Data" option in the CF menu is also very handy since it'll write everthing to a json file. If the "ArousedArmor" entries in it doesn't have the "MoreNastyCritters.esp|0x826" etc values loading failed.

EDIT: To clarify,  I switched my mods around to verify it didn't seem to matter what was loaded before the CF esp. Only if it was pushed down to index 14+ or not.

hm...

Ok it is not the Mod Manager, because I use NMM.

It's not depending on the MNC version, I have 11.1 installed.

JC 4.0.0.7? Is this the Alpha release 4.0? Well, I pretty sure right now, that JC 4.01 is NOT working.  

I'm, a bit confused about the mod index. Are you talking about the position of MNC in the load order? I have it at the very end so it's 48 or so... (have to look it up) or is it the distance between Cf and MNC in the load order? 

1 hour ago, Pfiffy said:

hm...

Ok it is not the Mod Manager, because I use NMM.

It's not depending on the MNC version, I have 11.1 installed.

JC 4.0.0.7? Is this the Alpha release 4.0? Well, I pretty sure right now, that JC 4.01 is NOT working.  

I'm, a bit confused about the mod index. Are you talking about the position of MNC in the load order? I have it at the very end so it's 48 or so... (have to look it up) or is it the distance between Cf and MNC in the load order? 

Correct it's the 4.0.0, mod info had the ".7" from 7z added.

Yes, how high up/early MNC is in your load order. MO2 mod index is in hex so if NMM uses standard decimal that means try putting it at position 19 or lower.

Making an attempt in a game that already have a failed MNC installation you probably have the reset functions in the the MCM to reload the json data, then remove the spell from all NPC and finally wait for it to be reapplied. Now hopefully with that "ArousedArmor" set.

10 hours ago, Inanna17 said:

I was able to change the lines using GECK Script Editor, but CK is throwing a long list of errors when trying to recompile. Wish I could help more but this appears above my knowledge base.

errors sgo.txt

You also need to install SKSE's modified Papyrus source files and something that looks and acts like MfgConsoleFunc (here's the one I use, which needs opparco's MfgConsole from Nexus).

15 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

Just to ask some stupid questions: What effect might a disabled .esp have? You asked what I have changed... Well, I did a conversion of the ESM again, before i posted the files here.  So: I created an esp,  touched it in the ck, saved it, esmsified it in Wyrebash, and manually renamed the ESP to ESM. So there was only the copy left. now I have renamed the CF-copy.esp to CF.esp, and the registration works again.

A disabled ESP won't do anything in the game. It doesn't even count in the load order.

10 hours ago, LazyGirl said:

Mod Organizer v2.1.1

JContainer 4.0.0.7

MNC v11G

I tested with MNC somewhere in the 90s and it was still working so I don't think it's just the load order. Rather, the load order would be a symptom of the underlying problem. But I haven't had any problems with it so I don't know.

Can you grab my sslEffectDebug posted... oh jeez, it's been a while now... and try out the Debug (self) spell with MNC loading and not loading? If you confirmed that you're getting null in the CF JSON dump then it'll probably say OK at <14 and ERR and 14+ (which wouldn't tell me anything more than I already know).

3 hours ago, enchantresse741 said:

Hello everyone, I heard that SLEN is convertable to SSE, so anybody know how to convert it, some step-by-step or the conversion itself. Really appreciate it, much thanks!

No unusual steps that I know of. Use NIF Optimizer to fix the meshes (headparts and regular meshes separately), NifScan -fixdds on the textures, and resave the ESP in Creation Kit.

52 minutes ago, 4nik8tor said:

Did the MCM menu work for you?  I have the English strings included in the mod, but everything in the MCM shows up as boxes.

28 minutes ago, perrymwt said:

You can simply use the English translation from the SLE version.

Yes, this is what I did - just copied from oldrim version

54 minutes ago, tasairis said:

I tested with MNC somewhere in the 90s and it was still working so I don't think it's just the load order. Rather, the load order would be a symptom of the underlying problem. But I haven't had any problems with it so I don't know.

Can you grab my sslEffectDebug posted... oh jeez, it's been a while now... and try out the Debug (self) spell with MNC loading and not loading? If you confirmed that you're getting null in the CF JSON dump then it'll probably say OK at <14 and ERR and 14+ (which wouldn't tell me anything more than I already know).

@Load order position 91 (dec)
ERR: unserialize form 1
ERR: unserialize form 2

@Load order position 19
OK: serialize 1
OK: unserialize 2

I had the mod working way further down before so I don't think <19 is the only position or the core problem either. Looking at how it fails moving the mod from 19 ->20 makes me wonder if there's some issue kicking in where certain values fail to be parsed properly. Restarting the game to test for each load order position and see if that's the case/which ones would take more time than I have however.

32 minutes ago, memphis77 said:

anyone know if skooma whore is getting ported ?

I don't know of anyone trying to convert it and nobody in the support thread has asked about it (at least not recently).

It's mostly textures and scripts so it should be convertable with the usual steps.

4 hours ago, LazyGirl said:

@Load order position 91 (dec)
ERR: unserialize form 1
ERR: unserialize form 2

@Load order position 19
OK: serialize 1
OK: unserialize 2

That's so weird...

4 hours ago, LazyGirl said:

I had the mod working way further down before so I don't think <19 is the only position or the core problem either. Looking at how it fails moving the mod from 19 ->20 makes me wonder if there's some issue kicking in where certain values fail to be parsed properly. Restarting the game to test for each load order position and see if that's the case/which ones would take more time than I have however.

I still can't think of any way that the load order would matter, even though it clearly seems to. Especially since neither 14/15 nor 19/20 are special numbers in the programming world, unlike 0x7F/80. I am wondering whether if it's not so much the load order of that mod but of another mod. Like, what if you try not moving MNC up or down but instead having it swap places with some other completely unrelated ESP?

Anyway, I still don't know what's up with CF/JC being unable to load meshes at all (OK/ERR and "no aroused armor") but I have had some success getting CF to break, meaning meshes are loaded properly but not applied. Or they're applied and then removed. And then sometimes never applied again. I have some ideas but I'm still digging into it, though at this rate I'm going to have to start modifying code to figure it out - not that there's anything wrong or difficult with that, I just don't like to admit defeat when it comes to finding bugs by reading code.

Hey to all!

I need a little help, or advice.

I have converted and installed Devious device integration and assets, working fine. I also need DDx for SD+, i have converted DDx, and also SD+...

After i start the game, 10 sec later i have a CTD, because of DDx. ( im sure it is because of DDx, without it i dont have ctd )

Anyone can give me a suggest how to solve this?

Thank you!

Edit:

Looks like SD+ need only the esm of DDx, i only added the esm file, and no ctd, MCM have loaded SD+. Looks like works...

42 minutes ago, tasairis said:

That's so weird...

I still can't think of any way that the load order would matter, even though it clearly seems to. Especially since neither 14/15 nor 19/20 are special numbers in the programming world, unlike 0x7F/80. I am wondering whether if it's not so much the load order of that mod but of another mod. Like, what if you try not moving MNC up or down but instead having it swap places with some other completely unrelated ESP?

Anyway, I still don't know what's up with CF/JC being unable to load meshes at all (OK/ERR and "no aroused armor") but I have had some success getting CF to break, meaning meshes are loaded properly but not applied. Or they're applied and then removed. And then sometimes never applied again. I have some ideas but I'm still digging into it, though at this rate I'm going to have to start modifying code to figure it out - not that there's anything wrong or difficult with that, I just don't like to admit defeat when it comes to finding bugs by reading code.

Had a test to see if the loadorder actually had something to say. Using NMM

Tried MNC all places in the loadorder(index) from 22 to 17, but it wasn't until I tested the attached loadorder that I, for the first time got the debug spell to work.

Using the CFeffectCreature.pex from further up

loadorder: MNC directly below CF..

sexlab debug

Spoiler

[03/09/2018 - 01:58:36PM] SexLabDebug log opened (PC)
[03/09/2018 - 01:58:36PM] Config Reloading...
[03/09/2018 - 01:59:15PM] OK: serialize 1
[03/09/2018 - 01:59:15PM] OK: unserialize 2
[03/09/2018 - 01:59:24PM] OK: serialize 1
[03/09/2018 - 01:59:24PM] OK: unserialize 2
[03/09/2018 - 02:00:27PM] OK: serialize 1
[03/09/2018 - 02:00:27PM] OK: unserialize 2
[03/09/2018 - 02:00:29PM] NOTICE: ValidateActor(Isabella) -- TRUE -- MISS
[03/09/2018 - 02:00:29PM] NOTICE: ValidateActor(Hentai Draugr Wight Lord) -- TRUE -- HIT
[03/09/2018 - 02:00:29PM] AnimCache: HIT[0] -- 2:Aggressive::False
[03/09/2018 - 02:00:29PM] Thread[0]  - Entering Making State
[03/09/2018 - 02:00:29PM] NOTICE: ValidateActor(Hentai Draugr Wight Lord) -- TRUE -- HIT
[03/09/2018 - 02:00:30PM] NOTICE: ValidateActor(Isabella) -- TRUE -- HIT
[03/09/2018 - 02:00:30PM] Thread[0]  - HookAnimationStarting() - []
[03/09/2018 - 02:00:30PM] Thread[0] Event Hook - AnimationStarting
[03/09/2018 - 02:00:31PM] Thread[0]  - CreatureRef: [Race <DraugrRace (00000D53)>]
[03/09/2018 - 02:00:31PM] Thread[0]  - Invalid creature animation added - Arrok Leg Up Fuck
[03/09/2018 - 02:00:31PM] Thread[0]  - Selecting new creature animations - []
[03/09/2018 - 02:00:31PM] Thread[0]  - Creature Genders: [0, 1, 1, 0]
[03/09/2018 - 02:00:31PM] GetByRaceGenders(ActorCount=2, RaceRef=[Race <DraugrRace (00000D53)>], MaleCreatures=1, FemaleCreatures=0, ForceUse=False)
[03/09/2018 - 02:00:31PM] Thread[0]  - HookAnimationPrepare() - []
[03/09/2018 - 02:00:31PM] Thread[0] Adjustment Profile - NordRaceF.DraugrRaceC
[03/09/2018 - 02:00:33PM] ActorAlias[Hentai Draugr Wight Lord]  - Current Distance From WaitRef[[Actor < (00000014)>]]: 83.805107 // Moved: 73.767799
[03/09/2018 - 02:00:33PM] ActorAlias[Isabella]  - Current Distance From WaitRef[[HentaiCreaturesActor < (FF003E9D)>]]: 82.518250 // Moved: 75.054657
[03/09/2018 - 02:00:34PM] ActorAlias[Hentai Draugr Wight Lord]  - Current Distance From WaitRef[[Actor < (00000014)>]]: 58.963749 // Moved: 24.841358
[03/09/2018 - 02:00:34PM] ActorAlias[Isabella]  - Current Distance From WaitRef[[HentaiCreaturesActor < (FF003E9D)>]]: 58.966194 // Moved: 23.552055
[03/09/2018 - 02:00:35PM] ActorAlias[Isabella]  - Strip: [True, True, True, True, True, False, False, True, True, True, False, True, False, False, False, True, True, True, False, True, False, False, False, True, True, False, True, True, True, True, False, False, True]
[03/09/2018 - 02:00:35PM] ActorAlias[Hentai Draugr Wight Lord]  - Scales[1.000000/ DISABLED] Voice[Draugr 1 (Creature)] BaseEnjoyment[0]
[03/09/2018 - 02:00:36PM] ActorAlias[Isabella]  - Equipment: [[Armor < (0003CA00)>], [Form < (0C0073CC)>]]
[03/09/2018 - 02:00:36PM] ActorAlias[Isabella]  - Scales[1.030000/ DISABLED] Voice[Excitable (Female)] BaseEnjoyment[0]
[03/09/2018 - 02:00:50PM] Thread[0] SyncDone(Prepare) - Lag Timer: 12.259003
[03/09/2018 - 02:00:50PM] Thread[0] Event Hook - AnimationStart
[03/09/2018 - 02:00:50PM] Thread[0] SyncDone(startUp) - Lag Timer: 9.589005
[03/09/2018 - 02:00:51PM] Thread[0] SyncDone(Sync) - Lag Timer: 9.807999
[03/09/2018 - 02:00:51PM] Thread[0] Event Hook - StageStart
[03/09/2018 - 02:01:53PM] Thread[0] Event Hook - StageEnd
[03/09/2018 - 02:01:53PM] Thread[0] SyncDone(Sync) - Lag Timer: 9.807999
[03/09/2018 - 02:01:53PM] Thread[0] Event Hook - StageStart
[03/09/2018 - 02:01:57PM] Thread[0] Event Hook - StageEnd
[03/09/2018 - 02:01:57PM] Thread[0] Event Hook - StageStart
[03/09/2018 - 02:01:58PM] Thread[0] SyncDone(Sync) - Lag Timer: 9.647995
[03/09/2018 - 02:02:13PM] Thread[0] Event Hook - StageEnd
[03/09/2018 - 02:02:13PM] Thread[0] SyncDone(Sync) - Lag Timer: 9.744003
[03/09/2018 - 02:02:14PM] Thread[0] Event Hook - OrgasmStart
[03/09/2018 - 02:02:14PM] Thread[0] Event Hook - StageStart
[03/09/2018 - 02:02:14PM] ActorAlias[Hentai Draugr Wight Lord]  - Orgasms[1] Enjoyment [67] BaseEnjoyment[0] FullEnjoyment[67]
[03/09/2018 - 02:02:14PM] ActorAlias[Isabella]  - Orgasms[1] Enjoyment [67] BaseEnjoyment[0] FullEnjoyment[67]
[03/09/2018 - 02:02:18PM] Thread[0] Event Hook - OrgasmEnd
[03/09/2018 - 02:02:19PM] Thread[0] Event Hook - AnimationEnding
[03/09/2018 - 02:02:19PM] ActorAlias[Isabella]  - Resetting!
[03/09/2018 - 02:02:19PM] ActorAlias[Hentai Draugr Wight Lord]  - Resetting!
[03/09/2018 - 02:02:20PM] Thread[0] SyncDone(Reset) - Lag Timer: 28.674011
[03/09/2018 - 02:02:20PM] Thread[0] Event Hook - AnimationEnd
[03/09/2018 - 02:02:32PM] Thread[0]  - Returning to thread pool...
[03/09/2018 - 02:03:45PM] OK: serialize 1
[03/09/2018 - 02:03:45PM] OK: unserialize 2
[03/09/2018 - 02:04:04PM] Log closed

Attached are all CF related papyrus debug messages

Spoiler

Search "CF" (963 hits in 1 file)
  new 1 (963 hits)
    Line 1562: [03/09/2018 - 01:58:38PM] [CF][Framework] Creature Framework 1.1.0-pre2 (10021) is initialising
    Line 1563: [03/09/2018 - 01:58:38PM] [CF][Framework] JContainers 4.0 is installed
    Line 1564: [03/09/2018 - 01:58:38PM] [CF][Framework] SexLab 1.63 SE dev is installed
    Line 1565: [03/09/2018 - 01:58:38PM] [CF][Framework] SexLab Aroused 20140124 is installed
    Line 1568: [03/09/2018 - 01:58:41PM] [CF][Framework] Didn't activate actor ["Thalmor Justiciar" [Actor < (FF003E6D)>]]; already has effect
    Line 1569: [03/09/2018 - 01:58:44PM] [CF][Framework] Sending register event
    Line 1572: [03/09/2018 - 01:58:46PM] [CF][Framework] Beginning JSON registration
    Line 1573: [03/09/2018 - 01:58:46PM] [CF][Framework] Found 24 JSON files in creatures.d
    Line 1574: [03/09/2018 - 01:58:46PM] [CF][Framework] Already loaded file BDIC-boar.json; skipping
    Line 1575: [03/09/2018 - 01:58:46PM] [CF][Framework] Already loaded file BDIC-chaurus.json; skipping
    Line 1576: [03/09/2018 - 01:58:46PM] [CF][Framework] Already loaded file BDIC-draman.json; skipping
    Line 1577: [03/09/2018 - 01:58:46PM] [CF][Framework] Already loaded file BDIC-draugr.json; skipping
    Line 1578: [03/09/2018 - 01:58:46PM] [CF][Framework] Already loaded file BDIC-dwemer.json; skipping
    Line 1579: [03/09/2018 - 01:58:46PM] [CF][Framework] Already loaded file BDIC-falmer.json; skipping
    Line 1580: [03/09/2018 - 01:58:46PM] [CF][Framework] Already loaded file BDIC-giant.json; skipping
    Line 1581: [03/09/2018 - 01:58:46PM] [CF][Framework] Already loaded file BDIC-goblin.json; skipping
    Line 1582: [03/09/2018 - 01:58:46PM] [CF][Framework] Already loaded file BDIC-misc.json; skipping
    Line 1583: [03/09/2018 - 01:58:46PM] [CF][Framework] Already loaded file BDIC-riekling.json; skipping
    Line 1584: [03/09/2018 - 01:58:46PM] [CF][Framework] Already loaded file BDIC-skeleton.json; skipping
    Line 1585: [03/09/2018 - 01:58:46PM] [CF][Framework] Already loaded file BDIC-spriggan.json; skipping
    Line 1586: [03/09/2018 - 01:58:46PM] [CF][Framework] Already loaded file BDIC-troll.json; skipping
    Line 1587: [03/09/2018 - 01:58:46PM] [CF][Framework] Already loaded file BDIC-wolf.json; skipping
    Line 1588: [03/09/2018 - 01:58:46PM] [CF][Framework] Already loaded file BDIC-ww-animal.json; skipping
    Line 1589: [03/09/2018 - 01:58:46PM] [CF][Framework] Already loaded file BDIC-ww-human.json; skipping
    Line 1590: [03/09/2018 - 01:58:46PM] [CF][Framework] Already loaded file BDST.json; skipping
    Line 1591: [03/09/2018 - 01:58:46PM] [CF][Framework] Already loaded file bdvanilla.json; skipping
    Line 1592: [03/09/2018 - 01:58:46PM] [CF][Framework] Already loaded file MNC.json; skipping
    Line 1593: [03/09/2018 - 01:58:46PM] [CF][Framework] Already loaded file MNCClassic.json; skipping
    Line 1594: [03/09/2018 - 01:58:46PM] [CF][Framework] Already loaded file MNCLurkerAlt.json; skipping
    Line 1595: [03/09/2018 - 01:58:46PM] [CF][Framework] Already loaded file MNCRescale.json; skipping
    Line 1596: [03/09/2018 - 01:58:46PM] [CF][Framework] Already loaded file slnc-mnc-db.json; skipping
    Line 1597: [03/09/2018 - 01:58:46PM] [CF][Framework] Already loaded file slnc-mnc-dg.json; skipping
    Line 1598: [03/09/2018 - 01:58:46PM] [CF][Framework] Finished JSON registration
    Line 1599: [03/09/2018 - 01:58:46PM] [CF][Framework] Forcing active actor restart
    Line 1600: [03/09/2018 - 01:58:46PM] [CF][Creature] Finished on ["Skeleton" [Actor < (000E94DC)>]]
    Line 1601: [03/09/2018 - 01:58:46PM] [CF][Creature] Finished on ["Skeleton" [Actor < (000E94EE)>]]
    Line 1602: [03/09/2018 - 01:58:46PM] [CF][Creature] Finished on ["Skeleton" [Actor < (000E94D6)>]]
    Line 1603: [03/09/2018 - 01:58:46PM] [CF][Framework] Didn't deactivate actor ["Skeleton" [Actor < (000E94DC)>]]; restarting
    Line 1604: [03/09/2018 - 01:58:46PM] [CF][Framework] Didn't deactivate actor ["Skeleton" [Actor < (000E94EE)>]]; restarting
    Line 1605: [03/09/2018 - 01:58:46PM] [CF][Creature] Finished on ["Skeleton" [Actor < (000E94DD)>]]
    Line 1606: [03/09/2018 - 01:58:46PM] [CF][Creature] Finished on ["Skeleton" [Actor < (000E94DE)>]]
    Line 1607: [03/09/2018 - 01:58:46PM] [CF][Framework] Didn't deactivate actor ["Skeleton" [Actor < (000E94D6)>]]; restarting
    Line 1608: [03/09/2018 - 01:58:46PM] [CF][Creature] Finished on ["Skeleton" [Actor < (000E9524)>]]
    Line 1609: [03/09/2018 - 01:58:46PM] [CF][Framework] Didn't deactivate actor ["Skeleton" [Actor < (000E94DD)>]]; restarting
    Line 1610: [03/09/2018 - 01:58:46PM] [CF][Framework] Didn't deactivate actor ["Skeleton" [Actor < (000E94DE)>]]; restarting
    Line 1611: [03/09/2018 - 01:58:46PM] [CF][Creature] Finished on ["Skeleton" [Actor < (000E94E9)>]]
    Line 1612: [03/09/2018 - 01:58:46PM] [CF][Creature] Removing both API armours from ["Skeleton" [Actor < (000E94EE)>]] and doing nothing else
    Line 1613: [03/09/2018 - 01:58:46PM] [CF][Framework] Didn't deactivate actor ["Skeleton" [Actor < (000E9524)>]]; restarting
    Line 1614: [03/09/2018 - 01:58:46PM] [CF][Creature] Finished on ["Skeleton" [Actor < (000FEBE1)>]]
    Line 1615: [03/09/2018 - 01:58:46PM] [CF][Creature] Removing both API armours from ["Skeleton" [Actor < (000E94DD)>]] and doing nothing else
    Line 1616: [03/09/2018 - 01:58:46PM] [CF][Framework] Didn't deactivate actor ["Skeleton" [Actor < (000FEBE1)>]]; restarting
    Line 1617: [03/09/2018 - 01:58:46PM] [CF][Creature] Removing both API armours from ["Skeleton" [Actor < (000E9524)>]] and doing nothing else
    Line 1618: [03/09/2018 - 01:58:46PM] [CF][Creature] Removing both API armours from ["Skeleton" [Actor < (000FEBE1)>]] and doing nothing else
    Line 1619: [03/09/2018 - 01:58:46PM] [CF][Creature] Finished on ["Skeleton" [Actor < (000E94DB)>]]
    Line 1620: [03/09/2018 - 01:58:46PM] [CF][Creature] Removing both API armours from ["Skeleton" [Actor < (000E94DC)>]] and doing nothing else
    Line 1621: [03/09/2018 - 01:58:46PM] [CF][Framework] Didn't deactivate actor ["Skeleton" [Actor < (000E94DB)>]]; restarting
    Line 1622: [03/09/2018 - 01:58:47PM] [CF][Framework] Didn't deactivate actor ["Skeleton" [Actor < (000E94E9)>]]; restarting
    Line 1623: [03/09/2018 - 01:58:47PM] [CF][Creature] Removing both API armours from ["Skeleton" [Actor < (000E94DE)>]] and doing nothing else
    Line 1624: [03/09/2018 - 01:58:47PM] [CF][Creature] Removing both API armours from ["Skeleton" [Actor < (000E94DB)>]] and doing nothing else
    Line 1625: [03/09/2018 - 01:58:47PM] [CF][Creature] Removing both API armours from ["Skeleton" [Actor < (000E94E9)>]] and doing nothing else
    Line 1626: [03/09/2018 - 01:58:47PM] [CF][Creature] Removing both API armours from ["Skeleton" [Actor < (000E94D6)>]] and doing nothing else
    Line 1627: [03/09/2018 - 01:58:47PM] [CF][Creature] Finished on ["Thalmor Justiciar" [Actor < (FF003E6D)>]]
    Line 1628: [03/09/2018 - 01:58:47PM] [CF][Creature] Finished on ["Hentai Draugr Wight Lord" [HentaiCreaturesActor < (FF003E9D)>]]
    Line 1629: [03/09/2018 - 01:58:47PM] [CF][Framework] Didn't deactivate actor ["Thalmor Justiciar" [Actor < (FF003E6D)>]]; restarting
    Line 1630: [03/09/2018 - 01:58:47PM] [CF][Framework] Didn't deactivate actor ["Hentai Draugr Wight Lord" [HentaiCreaturesActor < (FF003E9D)>]]; restarting
    Line 1631: [03/09/2018 - 01:58:47PM] [CF][Creature] Removing both API armours from ["Thalmor Justiciar" [Actor < (FF003E6D)>]] and doing nothing else
    Line 1632: [03/09/2018 - 01:58:47PM] [CF][Creature] Removing both API armours from ["Hentai Draugr Wight Lord" [HentaiCreaturesActor < (FF003E9D)>]] and doing nothing else
    Line 1685: [03/09/2018 - 01:58:58PM] [CF][Creature] Started on ["Skeleton" [Actor < (000E94DD)>]] with race/skin ["Skeleton" [Race <RigidSkeletonRace (000B9FD7)>]]["" [Armor < (000B799A)>]]
    Line 1686: [03/09/2018 - 01:58:58PM] [CF][Creature] Started on ["Skeleton" [Actor < (000E94DC)>]] with race/skin ["Skeleton" [Race <RigidSkeletonRace (000B9FD7)>]]["" [Armor < (000B799A)>]]
    Line 1687: [03/09/2018 - 01:58:58PM] [CF][Creature] Started on ["Skeleton" [Actor < (000E94EE)>]] with race/skin ["Skeleton" [Race <RigidSkeletonRace (000B9FD7)>]]["" [Armor < (000B799A)>]]
    Line 1688: [03/09/2018 - 01:58:58PM] [CF][Main Quest] Skipping cloak application; API is restarting active actors
    Line 1689: [03/09/2018 - 01:58:58PM] [CF][Creature] Started on ["Skeleton" [Actor < (000E94DE)>]] with race/skin ["Skeleton" [Race <RigidSkeletonRace (000B9FD7)>]]["" [Armor < (000B799A)>]]
    Line 1690: [03/09/2018 - 01:58:58PM] [CF][Creature] Started on ["Skeleton" [Actor < (000E94D6)>]] with race/skin ["Skeleton" [Race <RigidSkeletonRace (000B9FD7)>]]["" [Armor < (000B799A)>]]
    Line 1691: [03/09/2018 - 01:58:58PM] [CF][Creature] Started on ["Skeleton" [Actor < (000E94E9)>]] with race/skin ["Skeleton" [Race <RigidSkeletonRace (000B9FD7)>]]["" [Armor < (000B799A)>]]
    Line 1692: [03/09/2018 - 01:58:58PM] [CF][Creature] Started on ["Skeleton" [Actor < (000FEBE1)>]] with race/skin ["Skeleton" [Race <RigidSkeletonRace (000B9FD7)>]]["" [Armor < (000B799A)>]]
    Line 1693: [03/09/2018 - 01:58:58PM] [CF][Creature] Started on ["Skeleton" [Actor < (000E9524)>]] with race/skin ["Skeleton" [Race <RigidSkeletonRace (000B9FD7)>]]["" [Armor < (000B799A)>]]
    Line 1694: [03/09/2018 - 01:58:58PM] [CF][Creature] Update being forced on ["Skeleton" [Actor < (000E94DE)>]]; havingSex=False savedOverrideArousal=0 arousalSource=0
    Line 1695: [03/09/2018 - 01:58:58PM] [CF][Framework] Cleared log Form DB
    Line 1696: [03/09/2018 - 01:58:58PM] [CF][Creature] Started on ["Skeleton" [Actor < (000E94DB)>]] with race/skin ["Skeleton" [Race <RigidSkeletonRace (000B9FD7)>]]["" [Armor < (000B799A)>]]
    Line 1697: [03/09/2018 - 01:58:58PM] [CF][Creature] Update being forced on ["Skeleton" [Actor < (000E94DD)>]]; havingSex=False savedOverrideArousal=0 arousalSource=0
    Line 1698: [03/09/2018 - 01:58:59PM] [CF][Creature] ["Skeleton" [Actor < (000E94DE)>]] unaroused
    Line 1699: [03/09/2018 - 01:58:59PM] [CF][Creature] Update being forced on ["Skeleton" [Actor < (000E94E9)>]]; havingSex=False savedOverrideArousal=0 arousalSource=0
    Line 1700: [03/09/2018 - 01:58:59PM] [CF][Creature] Started on ["Hentai Draugr Wight Lord" [HentaiCreaturesActor < (FF003E9D)>]] with race/skin ["draugr" [Race <DraugrRace (00000D53)>]]["Draugr Skin" [Armor < (0001FE81)>]]
    Line 1701: [03/09/2018 - 01:58:59PM] [CF][Creature] Update being forced on ["Skeleton" [Actor < (000E94EE)>]]; havingSex=False savedOverrideArousal=0 arousalSource=0
    Line 1702: [03/09/2018 - 01:58:59PM] [CF][Creature] ["Skeleton" [Actor < (000E94DD)>]] unaroused
    Line 1703: [03/09/2018 - 01:58:59PM] [CF][Creature] Update being forced on ["Skeleton" [Actor < (000E94DC)>]]; havingSex=False savedOverrideArousal=0 arousalSource=0
    Line 1704: [03/09/2018 - 01:58:59PM] [CF][Creature] ["Skeleton" [Actor < (000E94E9)>]] unaroused
    Line 1705: [03/09/2018 - 01:58:59PM] [CF][Creature] Update being forced on ["Skeleton" [Actor < (000E94D6)>]]; havingSex=False savedOverrideArousal=0 arousalSource=0
    Line 1706: [03/09/2018 - 01:58:59PM] [CF][Creature] ["Skeleton" [Actor < (000E94EE)>]] unaroused
    Line 1707: [03/09/2018 - 01:58:59PM] [CF][Creature] ["Skeleton" [Actor < (000E94DC)>]] unaroused
    Line 1708: [03/09/2018 - 01:58:59PM] [CF][Creature] Update being forced on ["Hentai Draugr Wight Lord" [HentaiCreaturesActor < (FF003E9D)>]]; havingSex=False savedOverrideArousal=0 arousalSource=4
    Line 1709: [03/09/2018 - 01:58:59PM] [CF][Framework] Creature Framework is done initialising
    Line 1710: [03/09/2018 - 01:58:59PM] [CF][Creature] Update being forced on ["Skeleton" [Actor < (000FEBE1)>]]; havingSex=False savedOverrideArousal=0 arousalSource=0
    Line 1711: [03/09/2018 - 01:58:59PM] [CF][Creature] Update being forced on ["Skeleton" [Actor < (000E9524)>]]; havingSex=False savedOverrideArousal=0 arousalSource=0
    Line 1712: [03/09/2018 - 01:58:59PM] [CF][Creature] ["Skeleton" [Actor < (000FEBE1)>]] unaroused
    Line 1714: [03/09/2018 - 01:58:59PM] [CF][Creature] ["Skeleton" [Actor < (000E9524)>]] unaroused
    Line 1715: [03/09/2018 - 01:58:59PM] [CF][Creature] Started on ["Thalmor Justiciar" [Actor < (FF003E6D)>]] with race/skin ["goat" [Race <GoatRace (000131FA)>]]["goat" [Armor < (0006F278)>]]
    Line 1716: [03/09/2018 - 01:58:59PM] [CF][Creature] Update being forced on ["Thalmor Justiciar" [Actor < (FF003E6D)>]]; havingSex=False savedOverrideArousal=0 arousalSource=3
    Line 1717: [03/09/2018 - 01:58:59PM] [CF][Creature] ["Skeleton" [Actor < (000E94D6)>]] unaroused
    Line 1718: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:00PM] [CF][Creature] ["Hentai Draugr Wight Lord" [HentaiCreaturesActor < (FF003E9D)>]] aroused
    Line 1719: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:00PM] [CF][Creature] Beginning armour/weapon stripping on ["Hentai Draugr Wight Lord" [HentaiCreaturesActor < (FF003E9D)>]]; stripArmor=False stripWeapons=TRUE
    Line 1720: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:00PM] [CF][Creature] Finished armour/weapon stripping on ["Hentai Draugr Wight Lord" [HentaiCreaturesActor < (FF003E9D)>]]
    Line 1721: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:00PM] [CF][Creature] Update being forced on ["Skeleton" [Actor < (000E94DB)>]]; havingSex=False savedOverrideArousal=0 arousalSource=0
    Line 1722: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:00PM] [CF][Creature] ["Skeleton" [Actor < (000E94DB)>]] unaroused
    Line 1723: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:00PM] [CF][Creature] ["Thalmor Justiciar" [Actor < (FF003E6D)>]] aroused
    Line 1724: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:04PM] [CF][Creature] Not equipping normal armour on ["Skeleton" [Actor < (000E9524)>]]; there is no normal armour; gender=1
    Line 1725: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:04PM] [CF][Creature] Not equipping normal armour on ["Skeleton" [Actor < (000E94EE)>]]; there is no normal armour; gender=1
    Line 1726: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:04PM] [CF][Creature] Not equipping normal armour on ["Skeleton" [Actor < (000E94DC)>]]; there is no normal armour; gender=1
    Line 1727: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:04PM] [CF][Creature] Not equipping normal armour on ["Skeleton" [Actor < (000FEBE1)>]]; there is no normal armour; gender=1
    Line 1728: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:04PM] [CF][Creature] Not equipping normal armour on ["Skeleton" [Actor < (000E94D6)>]]; there is no normal armour; gender=1
    Line 1729: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:04PM] [CF][Creature] Not equipping normal armour on ["Skeleton" [Actor < (000E94DE)>]]; there is no normal armour; gender=1
    Line 1730: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:04PM] [CF][Creature] Not equipping normal armour on ["Skeleton" [Actor < (000E94DD)>]]; there is no normal armour; gender=1
    Line 1731: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:04PM] [CF][Creature] Not equipping aroused armour on ["Thalmor Justiciar" [Actor < (FF003E6D)>]]; there is no aroused armour; gender=2
    Line 1732: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:04PM] [CF][Creature] Not equipping normal armour on ["Skeleton" [Actor < (000E94DB)>]]; there is no normal armour; gender=1
    Line 1733: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:04PM] [CF][Creature] Not equipping normal armour on ["Skeleton" [Actor < (000E94E9)>]]; there is no normal armour; gender=1
    Line 1734: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:04PM] [CF][Main Quest] The cloak is being applied for the first time since game load
    Line 1735: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:04PM] [CF][Creature] Not equipping aroused armour on ["Hentai Draugr Wight Lord" [HentaiCreaturesActor < (FF003E9D)>]]; there is no aroused armour; gender=1
    Line 1738: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:17PM] [CF][Framework] Didn't activate actor ["Hentai Draugr Wight Lord" [HentaiCreaturesActor < (FF003E9D)>]]; already has effect
    Line 1747: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:30PM] [CF][Framework] Didn't activate actor ["Skeleton" [Actor < (000E94DB)>]]; already has effect
    Line 1748: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:30PM] [CF][Framework] Didn't activate actor ["Skeleton" [Actor < (000E94DD)>]]; already has effect
    Line 1749: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:30PM] [CF][Creature Apply] Not activating ["Unknown" [Actor < (C9000D69)>]]; creature isn't registered; race=["" [Race <dunMiddenEmptyRace (000B214B)>]] skin=["" [Armor < (0F0058CB)>]]
    Line 1750: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:30PM] [CF][Framework] Didn't activate actor ["Skeleton" [Actor < (000FEBE1)>]]; already has effect
    Line 1751: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:30PM] [CF][Framework] Didn't activate actor ["Skeleton" [Actor < (000E94EE)>]]; already has effect
    Line 1752: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:30PM] [CF][Framework] Didn't activate actor ["Skeleton" [Actor < (000E94E9)>]]; already has effect
    Line 1753: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:30PM] [CF][Framework] Didn't activate actor ["Skeleton" [Actor < (000E94DC)>]]; already has effect
    Line 1754: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:31PM] [CF][Framework] Didn't activate actor ["Skeleton" [Actor < (000E94DE)>]]; already has effect
    Line 1755: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:31PM] [CF][Framework] Didn't activate actor ["Skeleton" [Actor < (000E94D6)>]]; already has effect
    Line 1756: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:31PM] [CF][Creature Apply] Not activating ["ghost" [defaultGhostScript < (000E94CC)>]]; creature isn't registered; race=["Nord" [Race <NordRace (00013746)>]] skin=["" [Armor < (00000D64)>]]
    Line 1757: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:31PM] [CF][Framework] Didn't activate actor ["Skeleton" [Actor < (000E9524)>]]; already has effect
    Line 1758: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:31PM] [CF][Creature Apply] Not activating ["ghost" [defaultGhostScript < (000590F0)>]]; creature isn't registered; race=["Nord" [Race <NordRace (00013746)>]] skin=["" [Armor < (00000D64)>]]
    Line 1759: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:31PM] [CF][Creature Apply] Not activating ["ghost" [defaultGhostScript < (380010B6)>]]; creature isn't registered; race=["Nord" [Race <NordRace (00013746)>]] skin=["" [Armor < (00000D64)>]]
    Line 1760: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:31PM] [CF][Creature Apply] Not activating ["ghost" [defaultGhostScript < (380010B4)>]]; creature isn't registered; race=["Nord" [Race <NordRace (00013746)>]] skin=["" [Armor < (00000D64)>]]
    Line 1761: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:31PM] [CF][Creature Apply] Not activating ["ghost" [defaultGhostScript < (000590F1)>]]; creature isn't registered; race=["Nord" [Race <NordRace (00013746)>]] skin=["" [Armor < (00000D64)>]]
    Line 1762: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:31PM] [CF][Creature Apply] Not activating ["ghost" [defaultGhostScript < (380010B5)>]]; creature isn't registered; race=["Nord" [Race <NordRace (00013746)>]] skin=["" [Armor < (00000D64)>]]
    Line 1763: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:48PM] [CF][Framework] Reregistering all mods
    Line 1764: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:48PM] [CF][Framework] Unregistered all mods
    Line 1765: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:48PM] [CF][Framework] Sending register event
    Line 1766: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:48PM] [CF][Framework] Reset loaded JSON files
    Line 1767: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:48PM] [CF][Framework] Beginning JSON registration
    Line 1768: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:48PM] [CF][Framework] Found 24 JSON files in creatures.d
    Line 1769: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:48PM] [CF][Framework] Reading file BDIC-boar.json
    Line 1770: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:48PM] [CF][Framework] Registered mod with ID "BDIC" and name "Bad Dog's Monsters"
    Line 1771: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:48PM] [CF][Framework] File BDIC-boar.json creature 0 is missing its race or race name
    Line 1772: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:48PM] [CF][Framework] Reading file BDIC-chaurus.json
    Line 1773: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:48PM] [CF][Framework] Added race ["Chaurus" [Race <ChaurusRace (000131EB)>]]
    Line 1774: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:48PM] [CF][Framework] Added skin ["" [Armor < (0F0058CB)>]] to race ["Chaurus" [Race <ChaurusRace (000131EB)>]]
    Line 1775: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:48PM] [CF][Framework] Registered ["Chaurus" [Race <ChaurusRace (000131EB)>]]["" [Armor < (0F0058CB)>]] armors to mod "BDIC"
    Line 1776: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:48PM] [CF][Framework] Added race ["Chaurus" [Race <ChaurusReaperRace (000A5601)>]]
    Line 1777: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:49PM] [CF][Framework] Added skin ["" [Armor < (0F0058CB)>]] to race ["Chaurus" [Race <ChaurusReaperRace (000A5601)>]]
    Line 1778: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:49PM] [CF][Framework] Registered ["Chaurus" [Race <ChaurusReaperRace (000A5601)>]]["" [Armor < (0F0058CB)>]] armors to mod "BDIC"
    Line 1779: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:49PM] [CF][Framework] File BDIC-chaurus.json creature 8 is missing its race or race name
    Line 1780: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:49PM] [CF][Framework] File BDIC-chaurus.json creature 9 is missing its race or race name
    Line 1781: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:49PM] [CF][Framework] File BDIC-chaurus.json creature 10 is missing its race or race name
    Line 1782: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:49PM] [CF][Framework] File BDIC-chaurus.json creature 11 is missing its race or race name
    Line 1783: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:49PM] [CF][Framework] File BDIC-chaurus.json creature 12 is missing its race or race name
    Line 1784: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:49PM] [CF][Framework] File BDIC-chaurus.json creature 13 is missing its race or race name
    Line 1785: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:49PM] [CF][Framework] File BDIC-chaurus.json creature 14 is missing its race or race name
    Line 1786: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:49PM] [CF][Framework] File BDIC-chaurus.json creature 15 is missing its race or race name
    Line 1787: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:49PM] [CF][Framework] File BDIC-chaurus.json creature 16 is missing its race or race name
    Line 1788: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:49PM] [CF][Framework] File BDIC-chaurus.json creature 17 is missing its race or race name
    Line 1789: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:49PM] [CF][Framework] File BDIC-chaurus.json creature 18 is missing its race or race name
    Line 1790: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:49PM] [CF][Framework] File BDIC-chaurus.json creature 19 is missing its race or race name
    Line 1791: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:49PM] [CF][Framework] File BDIC-chaurus.json creature 20 is missing its race or race name
    Line 1792: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:49PM] [CF][Framework] File BDIC-chaurus.json creature 21 is missing its race or race name
    Line 1793: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:49PM] [CF][Framework] File BDIC-chaurus.json creature 22 is missing its race or race name
    Line 1794: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:49PM] [CF][Framework] Reading file BDIC-draman.json
    Line 1795: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:49PM] [CF][Framework] File BDIC-draman.json creature 0 is missing its race or race name
    Line 1796: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:49PM] [CF][Framework] File BDIC-draman.json creature 1 is missing its race or race name
    Line 1797: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:49PM] [CF][Framework] File BDIC-draman.json creature 2 is missing its race or race name
    Line 1798: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:49PM] [CF][Framework] File BDIC-draman.json creature 3 is missing its race or race name
    Line 1799: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:49PM] [CF][Framework] File BDIC-draman.json creature 4 is missing its race or race name
    Line 1800: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:49PM] [CF][Framework] File BDIC-draman.json creature 5 is missing its race or race name
    Line 1801: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:49PM] [CF][Framework] File BDIC-draman.json creature 6 is missing its race or race name
    Line 1802: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:49PM] [CF][Framework] File BDIC-draman.json creature 7 is missing its race or race name
    Line 1803: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:49PM] [CF][Framework] File BDIC-draman.json creature 8 is missing its race or race name
    Line 1804: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:49PM] [CF][Framework] File BDIC-draman.json creature 9 is missing its race or race name
    Line 1805: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:49PM] [CF][Framework] File BDIC-draman.json creature 10 is missing its race or race name
    Line 1806: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:49PM] [CF][Framework] File BDIC-draman.json creature 11 is missing its race or race name
    Line 1807: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:49PM] [CF][Framework] File BDIC-draman.json creature 12 is missing its race or race name
    Line 1808: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:49PM] [CF][Framework] Reading file BDIC-draugr.json
    Line 1809: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:49PM] [CF][Framework] Added race ["draugr" [Race <DraugrRace (00000D53)>]]
    Line 1810: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:49PM] [CF][Framework] Added skin ["" [Armor < (00016EE3)>]] to race ["draugr" [Race <DraugrRace (00000D53)>]]
    Line 1811: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:49PM] [CF][Framework] Registered ["draugr" [Race <DraugrRace (00000D53)>]]["" [Armor < (00016EE3)>]] armors to mod "BDIC"
    Line 1812: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:49PM] [CF][Framework] Added skin ["" [Armor < (0F0058CB)>]] to race ["draugr" [Race <DraugrRace (00000D53)>]]
    Line 1813: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:49PM] [CF][Framework] Registered ["draugr" [Race <DraugrRace (00000D53)>]]["" [Armor < (0F0058CB)>]] armors to mod "BDIC"
    Line 1814: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:49PM] [CF][Framework] File BDIC-draugr.json creature 11 is missing its race or race name
    Line 1815: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:49PM] [CF][Framework] File BDIC-draugr.json creature 12 is missing its race or race name
    Line 1816: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:49PM] [CF][Framework] File BDIC-draugr.json creature 13 is missing its race or race name
    Line 1817: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:49PM] [CF][Framework] File BDIC-draugr.json creature 14 is missing its race or race name
    Line 1818: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:49PM] [CF][Framework] File BDIC-draugr.json creature 15 is missing its race or race name
    Line 1819: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:49PM] [CF][Framework] File BDIC-draugr.json creature 16 is missing its race or race name
    Line 1820: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:49PM] [CF][Framework] File BDIC-draugr.json creature 17 is missing its race or race name
    Line 1821: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:49PM] [CF][Framework] File BDIC-draugr.json creature 18 is missing its race or race name
    Line 1822: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:49PM] [CF][Framework] File BDIC-draugr.json creature 19 is missing its race or race name
    Line 1823: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:49PM] [CF][Framework] Added race ["draugr" [Race <DLC2HulkingDraugrRace (0402A6FD)>]]
    Line 1824: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:49PM] [CF][Framework] Added skin ["" [Armor < (0F0058CB)>]] to race ["draugr" [Race <DLC2HulkingDraugrRace (0402A6FD)>]]
    Line 1825: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:50PM] [CF][Framework] Registered ["draugr" [Race <DLC2HulkingDraugrRace (0402A6FD)>]]["" [Armor < (0F0058CB)>]] armors to mod "BDIC"
    Line 1826: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:50PM] [CF][Framework] File BDIC-draugr.json creature 29 is missing its race or race name
    Line 1827: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:50PM] [CF][Framework] File BDIC-draugr.json creature 30 is missing its race or race name
    Line 1828: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:50PM] [CF][Framework] File BDIC-draugr.json creature 31 is missing its race or race name
    Line 1829: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:50PM] [CF][Framework] File BDIC-draugr.json creature 32 is missing its race or race name
    Line 1830: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:50PM] [CF][Framework] Added race ["Dragon Priest" [Race <DragonPriestRace (000131EF)>]]
    Line 1831: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:50PM] [CF][Framework] Added skin ["" [Armor < (0F0058CB)>]] to race ["Dragon Priest" [Race <DragonPriestRace (000131EF)>]]
    Line 1832: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:50PM] [CF][Framework] Registered ["Dragon Priest" [Race <DragonPriestRace (000131EF)>]]["" [Armor < (0F0058CB)>]] armors to mod "BDIC"
    Line 1833: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:50PM] [CF][Framework] Reading file BDIC-dwemer.json
    Line 1834: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:50PM] [CF][Framework] File BDIC-dwemer.json creature 0 is missing its race or race name
    Line 1835: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:50PM] [CF][Framework] File BDIC-dwemer.json creature 1 is missing its race or race name
    Line 1836: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:50PM] [CF][Framework] File BDIC-dwemer.json creature 2 is missing its race or race name
    Line 1837: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:50PM] [CF][Framework] File BDIC-dwemer.json creature 3 is missing its race or race name
    Line 1838: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:50PM] [CF][Framework] File BDIC-dwemer.json creature 4 is missing its race or race name
    Line 1839: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:50PM] [CF][Framework] File BDIC-dwemer.json creature 5 is missing its race or race name
    Line 1840: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:50PM] [CF][Framework] Added race ["Dwarven Centurion" [Race <DwarvenCenturionRace (000131F1)>]]
    Line 1841: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:50PM] [CF][Framework] Added skin ["" [Armor < (0F0058CB)>]] to race ["Dwarven Centurion" [Race <DwarvenCenturionRace (000131F1)>]]
    Line 1842: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:51PM] [CF][Framework] Registered ["Dwarven Centurion" [Race <DwarvenCenturionRace (000131F1)>]]["" [Armor < (0F0058CB)>]] armors to mod "BDIC"
    Line 1843: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:51PM] [CF][Framework] Reading file BDIC-falmer.json
    Line 1844: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:51PM] [CF][Framework] Added race ["falmer" [Race <FalmerRace (000131F4)>]]
    Line 1845: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:51PM] [CF][Framework] Added skin ["" [Armor < (0200284B)>]] to race ["falmer" [Race <FalmerRace (000131F4)>]]
    Line 1846: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:51PM] [CF][Framework] Registered ["falmer" [Race <FalmerRace (000131F4)>]]["" [Armor < (0200284B)>]] armors to mod "BDIC"
    Line 1847: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:51PM] [CF][Framework] Added skin ["" [Armor < (0F0058CB)>]] to race ["falmer" [Race <FalmerRace (000131F4)>]]
    Line 1848: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:51PM] [CF][Framework] Registered ["falmer" [Race <FalmerRace (000131F4)>]]["" [Armor < (0F0058CB)>]] armors to mod "BDIC"
    Line 1849: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:51PM] [CF][Framework] File BDIC-falmer.json creature 5 is missing its race or race name
    Line 1850: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:51PM] [CF][Framework] File BDIC-falmer.json creature 6 is missing its race or race name
    Line 1851: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:51PM] [CF][Framework] File BDIC-falmer.json creature 7 is missing its race or race name
    Line 1852: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:51PM] [CF][Framework] File BDIC-falmer.json creature 8 is missing its race or race name
    Line 1853: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:51PM] [CF][Framework] File BDIC-falmer.json creature 9 is missing its race or race name
    Line 1854: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:51PM] [CF][Framework] Added race ["falmer" [Race <FalmerFrozenVampRace (0201AACC)>]]
    Line 1855: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:51PM] [CF][Framework] Added skin ["" [Armor < (0F0058CB)>]] to race ["falmer" [Race <FalmerFrozenVampRace (0201AACC)>]]
    Line 1856: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:51PM] [CF][Framework] Registered ["falmer" [Race <FalmerFrozenVampRace (0201AACC)>]]["" [Armor < (0F0058CB)>]] armors to mod "BDIC"
    Line 1857: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:51PM] [CF][Framework] Reading file BDIC-giant.json
    Line 1858: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:51PM] [CF][Framework] Added race ["Giant" [Race <GiantRace (000131F9)>]]
    Line 1859: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:51PM] [CF][Framework] Added skin ["" [Armor < (0F0058CB)>]] to race ["Giant" [Race <GiantRace (000131F9)>]]
    Line 1860: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:51PM] [CF][Framework] Registered ["Giant" [Race <GiantRace (000131F9)>]]["" [Armor < (0F0058CB)>]] armors to mod "BDIC"
    Line 1861: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:51PM] [CF][Framework] File BDIC-giant.json creature 22 is missing its race or race name
    Line 1862: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:51PM] [CF][Framework] File BDIC-giant.json creature 23 is missing its race or race name
    Line 1863: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:51PM] [CF][Framework] File BDIC-giant.json creature 24 is missing its race or race name
    Line 1864: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:51PM] [CF][Framework] File BDIC-giant.json creature 25 is missing its race or race name
    Line 1865: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:51PM] [CF][Framework] File BDIC-giant.json creature 26 is missing its race or race name
    Line 1866: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:51PM] [CF][Framework] File BDIC-giant.json creature 27 is missing its race or race name
    Line 1867: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:51PM] [CF][Framework] File BDIC-giant.json creature 28 is missing its race or race name
    Line 1868: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:51PM] [CF][Framework] File BDIC-giant.json creature 29 is missing its race or race name
    Line 1869: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:51PM] [CF][Framework] File BDIC-giant.json creature 30 is missing its race or race name
    Line 1870: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:51PM] [CF][Framework] Reading file BDIC-goblin.json
    Line 1871: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:51PM] [CF][Framework] File BDIC-goblin.json creature 0 is missing its race or race name
    Line 1872: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:51PM] [CF][Framework] File BDIC-goblin.json creature 1 is missing its race or race name
    Line 1873: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:51PM] [CF][Framework] File BDIC-goblin.json creature 2 is missing its race or race name
    Line 1874: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:51PM] [CF][Framework] File BDIC-goblin.json creature 3 is missing its race or race name
    Line 1875: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:51PM] [CF][Framework] File BDIC-goblin.json creature 4 is missing its race or race name
    Line 1876: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:51PM] [CF][Framework] File BDIC-goblin.json creature 5 is missing its race or race name
    Line 1877: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:51PM] [CF][Framework] File BDIC-goblin.json creature 6 is missing its race or race name
    Line 1878: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:51PM] [CF][Framework] File BDIC-goblin.json creature 7 is missing its race or race name
    Line 1879: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:51PM] [CF][Framework] File BDIC-goblin.json creature 8 is missing its race or race name
    Line 1880: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:51PM] [CF][Framework] File BDIC-goblin.json creature 9 is missing its race or race name
    Line 1881: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:51PM] [CF][Framework] File BDIC-goblin.json creature 10 is missing its race or race name
    Line 1882: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:51PM] [CF][Framework] File BDIC-goblin.json creature 11 is missing its race or race name
    Line 1883: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:51PM] [CF][Framework] File BDIC-goblin.json creature 12 is missing its race or race name
    Line 1884: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:51PM] [CF][Framework] File BDIC-goblin.json creature 13 is missing its race or race name
    Line 1885: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:51PM] [CF][Framework] File BDIC-goblin.json creature 14 is missing its race or race name
    Line 1886: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:51PM] [CF][Framework] File BDIC-goblin.json creature 15 is missing its race or race name
    Line 1887: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:51PM] [CF][Framework] File BDIC-goblin.json creature 16 is missing its race or race name
    Line 1888: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:51PM] [CF][Framework] File BDIC-goblin.json creature 17 is missing its race or race name
    Line 1889: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:51PM] [CF][Framework] File BDIC-goblin.json creature 18 is missing its race or race name
    Line 1890: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:52PM] [CF][Framework] File BDIC-goblin.json creature 19 is missing its race or race name
    Line 1891: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:52PM] [CF][Framework] File BDIC-goblin.json creature 20 is missing its race or race name
    Line 1892: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:52PM] [CF][Framework] File BDIC-goblin.json creature 21 is missing its race or race name
    Line 1893: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:52PM] [CF][Framework] File BDIC-goblin.json creature 22 is missing its race or race name
    Line 1894: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:52PM] [CF][Framework] File BDIC-goblin.json creature 23 is missing its race or race name
    Line 1895: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:52PM] [CF][Framework] File BDIC-goblin.json creature 24 is missing its race or race name
    Line 1896: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:52PM] [CF][Framework] File BDIC-goblin.json creature 25 is missing its race or race name
    Line 1897: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:52PM] [CF][Framework] File BDIC-goblin.json creature 26 is missing its race or race name
    Line 1898: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:52PM] [CF][Framework] File BDIC-goblin.json creature 27 is missing its race or race name
    Line 1899: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:52PM] [CF][Framework] File BDIC-goblin.json creature 28 is missing its race or race name
    Line 1900: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:52PM] [CF][Framework] File BDIC-goblin.json creature 29 is missing its race or race name
    Line 1901: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:52PM] [CF][Framework] File BDIC-goblin.json creature 30 is missing its race or race name
    Line 1902: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:52PM] [CF][Framework] File BDIC-goblin.json creature 31 is missing its race or race name
    Line 1903: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:52PM] [CF][Framework] File BDIC-goblin.json creature 32 is missing its race or race name
    Line 1904: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:52PM] [CF][Framework] File BDIC-goblin.json creature 33 is missing its race or race name
    Line 1905: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:52PM] [CF][Framework] File BDIC-goblin.json creature 34 is missing its race or race name
    Line 1906: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:52PM] [CF][Framework] File BDIC-goblin.json creature 35 is missing its race or race name
    Line 1907: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:52PM] [CF][Framework] File BDIC-goblin.json creature 36 is missing its race or race name
    Line 1908: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:52PM] [CF][Framework] File BDIC-goblin.json creature 37 is missing its race or race name
    Line 1909: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:52PM] [CF][Framework] File BDIC-goblin.json creature 38 is missing its race or race name
    Line 1910: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:52PM] [CF][Framework] File BDIC-goblin.json creature 39 is missing its race or race name
    Line 1911: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:52PM] [CF][Framework] File BDIC-goblin.json creature 40 is missing its race or race name
    Line 1912: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:52PM] [CF][Framework] File BDIC-goblin.json creature 41 is missing its race or race name
    Line 1913: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:52PM] [CF][Framework] File BDIC-goblin.json creature 42 is missing its race or race name
    Line 1914: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:52PM] [CF][Framework] File BDIC-goblin.json creature 43 is missing its race or race name
    Line 1915: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:52PM] [CF][Framework] File BDIC-goblin.json creature 44 is missing its race or race name
    Line 1916: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:52PM] [CF][Framework] File BDIC-goblin.json creature 45 is missing its race or race name
    Line 1917: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:52PM] [CF][Framework] File BDIC-goblin.json creature 46 is missing its race or race name
    Line 1918: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:52PM] [CF][Framework] File BDIC-goblin.json creature 47 is missing its race or race name
    Line 1919: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:52PM] [CF][Framework] File BDIC-goblin.json creature 48 is missing its race or race name
    Line 1920: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:52PM] [CF][Framework] File BDIC-goblin.json creature 49 is missing its race or race name
    Line 1921: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:52PM] [CF][Framework] File BDIC-goblin.json creature 50 is missing its race or race name
    Line 1922: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:52PM] [CF][Framework] File BDIC-goblin.json creature 51 is missing its race or race name
    Line 1923: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:52PM] [CF][Framework] File BDIC-goblin.json creature 52 is missing its race or race name
    Line 1924: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:52PM] [CF][Framework] File BDIC-goblin.json creature 53 is missing its race or race name
    Line 1925: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:52PM] [CF][Framework] File BDIC-goblin.json creature 54 is missing its race or race name
    Line 1926: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:52PM] [CF][Framework] File BDIC-goblin.json creature 55 is missing its race or race name
    Line 1927: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:52PM] [CF][Framework] File BDIC-goblin.json creature 56 is missing its race or race name
    Line 1928: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:52PM] [CF][Framework] Reading file BDIC-misc.json
    Line 1929: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:52PM] [CF][Framework] Added race ["Cave Bear" [Race <BearBlackRace (000131E8)>]]
    Line 1930: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:52PM] [CF][Framework] Added skin ["" [Armor < (0F0058CB)>]] to race ["Cave Bear" [Race <BearBlackRace (000131E8)>]]
    Line 1931: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:52PM] [CF][Framework] Registered ["Cave Bear" [Race <BearBlackRace (000131E8)>]]["" [Armor < (0F0058CB)>]] armors to mod "BDIC"
    Line 1932: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:52PM] [CF][Framework] Added race ["Bear" [Race <BearBrownRace (000131E7)>]]
    Line 1933: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:52PM] [CF][Framework] Added skin ["" [Armor < (0F0058CB)>]] to race ["Bear" [Race <BearBrownRace (000131E7)>]]
    Line 1934: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:52PM] [CF][Framework] Registered ["Bear" [Race <BearBrownRace (000131E7)>]]["" [Armor < (0F0058CB)>]] armors to mod "BDIC"
    Line 1935: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:52PM] [CF][Framework] Added race ["Snow Bear" [Race <BearSnowRace (000131E9)>]]
    Line 1936: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:52PM] [CF][Framework] Added skin ["" [Armor < (0F0058CB)>]] to race ["Snow Bear" [Race <BearSnowRace (000131E9)>]]
    Line 1937: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:52PM] [CF][Framework] Registered ["Snow Bear" [Race <BearSnowRace (000131E9)>]]["" [Armor < (0F0058CB)>]] armors to mod "BDIC"
    Line 1938: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:52PM] [CF][Framework] Added race ["skeever" [Race <SkeeverWhiteRace (000C3EDF)>]]
    Line 1939: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:52PM] [CF][Framework] Added skin ["" [Armor < (0F0058CB)>]] to race ["skeever" [Race <SkeeverWhiteRace (000C3EDF)>]]
    Line 1940: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:52PM] [CF][Framework] Registered ["skeever" [Race <SkeeverWhiteRace (000C3EDF)>]]["" [Armor < (0F0058CB)>]] armors to mod "BDIC"
    Line 1941: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:52PM] [CF][Framework] Added race ["skeever" [Race <SkeeverRace (00013201)>]]
    Line 1942: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:52PM] [CF][Framework] Added skin ["" [Armor < (0F0058CB)>]] to race ["skeever" [Race <SkeeverRace (00013201)>]]
    Line 1943: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:53PM] [CF][Framework] Registered ["skeever" [Race <SkeeverRace (00013201)>]]["" [Armor < (0F0058CB)>]] armors to mod "BDIC"
    Line 1944: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:53PM] [CF][Framework] Added race ["Frostbite Spider" [Race <FrostbiteSpiderRaceGiant (0004E507)>]]
    Line 1945: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:53PM] [CF][Framework] Added skin ["" [Armor < (0F0058CB)>]] to race ["Frostbite Spider" [Race <FrostbiteSpiderRaceGiant (0004E507)>]]
    Line 1946: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:53PM] [CF][Framework] Registered ["Frostbite Spider" [Race <FrostbiteSpiderRaceGiant (0004E507)>]]["" [Armor < (0F0058CB)>]] armors to mod "BDIC"
    Line 1947: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:53PM] [CF][Framework] Added race ["Frostbite Spider" [Race <FrostbiteSpiderRace (000131F8)>]]
    Line 1948: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:53PM] [CF][Framework] Added skin ["" [Armor < (0F0058CB)>]] to race ["Frostbite Spider" [Race <FrostbiteSpiderRace (000131F8)>]]
    Line 1949: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:53PM] [CF][Framework] Registered ["Frostbite Spider" [Race <FrostbiteSpiderRace (000131F8)>]]["" [Armor < (0F0058CB)>]] armors to mod "BDIC"
    Line 1950: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:53PM] [CF][Framework] File BDIC-misc.json creature 7 is missing its race or race name
    Line 1951: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:53PM] [CF][Framework] File BDIC-misc.json creature 8 is missing its race or race name
    Line 1952: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:53PM] [CF][Framework] File BDIC-misc.json creature 9 is missing its race or race name
    Line 1953: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:53PM] [CF][Framework] File BDIC-misc.json creature 10 is missing its race or race name
    Line 1954: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:53PM] [CF][Framework] File BDIC-misc.json creature 11 is missing its race or race name
    Line 1955: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:53PM] [CF][Framework] Added race ["gargoyle" [Race <DLC1GargoyleRace (0200A2C6)>]]
    Line 1956: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:53PM] [CF][Framework] Added skin ["" [Armor < (0F0058CB)>]] to race ["gargoyle" [Race <DLC1GargoyleRace (0200A2C6)>]]
    Line 1957: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:53PM] [CF][Framework] Registered ["gargoyle" [Race <DLC1GargoyleRace (0200A2C6)>]]["" [Armor < (0F0058CB)>]] armors to mod "BDIC"
    Line 1958: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:53PM] [CF][Framework] File BDIC-misc.json creature 13 is missing its race or race name
    Line 1959: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:53PM] [CF][Framework] Added race ["Werewolf" [Race <DLC2WerebearBeastRace (0401E17B)>]]
    Line 1960: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:53PM] [CF][Framework] Added skin ["" [Armor < (0F0058CB)>]] to race ["Werewolf" [Race <DLC2WerebearBeastRace (0401E17B)>]]
    Line 1961: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:53PM] [CF][Framework] Registered ["Werewolf" [Race <DLC2WerebearBeastRace (0401E17B)>]]["" [Armor < (0F0058CB)>]] armors to mod "BDIC"
    Line 1962: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:53PM] [CF][Framework] File BDIC-misc.json creature 15 is missing its race or race name
    Line 1963: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:53PM] [CF][Framework] File BDIC-misc.json creature 16 is missing its race or race name
    Line 1964: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:53PM] [CF][Framework] File BDIC-misc.json creature 17 is missing its race or race name
    Line 1965: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:53PM] [CF][Framework] File BDIC-misc.json creature 18 is missing its race or race name
    Line 1966: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:53PM] [CF][Framework] File BDIC-misc.json creature 19 is missing its race or race name
    Line 1967: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:53PM] [CF][Framework] File BDIC-misc.json creature 20 is missing its race or race name
    Line 1968: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:53PM] [CF][Framework] File BDIC-misc.json creature 21 is missing its race or race name
    Line 1969: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:53PM] [CF][Framework] File BDIC-misc.json creature 22 is missing its race or race name
    Line 1970: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:53PM] [CF][Framework] File BDIC-misc.json creature 23 is missing its race or race name
    Line 1971: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:53PM] [CF][Framework] Added race ["draugr" [Race <DLC2AshSpawnRace (0401B637)>]]
    Line 1972: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:53PM] [CF][Framework] Added skin ["" [Armor < (0F0058CB)>]] to race ["draugr" [Race <DLC2AshSpawnRace (0401B637)>]]
    Line 1973: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:53PM] [CF][Framework] Registered ["draugr" [Race <DLC2AshSpawnRace (0401B637)>]]["" [Armor < (0F0058CB)>]] armors to mod "BDIC"
    Line 1974: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:54PM] [CF][Framework] Added race ["Giant" [Race <DLC2LurkerRace (04014495)>]]
    Line 1975: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:54PM] [CF][Framework] Added skin ["" [Armor < (0F0058CB)>]] to race ["Giant" [Race <DLC2LurkerRace (04014495)>]]
    Line 1976: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:54PM] [CF][Framework] Registered ["Giant" [Race <DLC2LurkerRace (04014495)>]]["" [Armor < (0F0058CB)>]] armors to mod "BDIC"
    Line 1977: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:54PM] [CF][Framework] Reading file BDIC-riekling.json
    Line 1978: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:54PM] [CF][Framework] Added race ["" [Race <DLC2RieklingRace (04017F44)>]]
    Line 1979: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:54PM] [CF][Framework] Added skin ["" [Armor < (0F0058CB)>]] to race ["" [Race <DLC2RieklingRace (04017F44)>]]
    Line 1980: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:54PM] [CF][Framework] Registered ["" [Race <DLC2RieklingRace (04017F44)>]]["" [Armor < (0F0058CB)>]] armors to mod "BDIC"
    Line 1981: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:54PM] [CF][Framework] Reading file BDIC-skeleton.json
    Line 1982: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:54PM] [CF][Framework] Added race ["Skeleton" [Race <skeletonRace (000B7998)>]]
    Line 1983: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:54PM] [CF][Framework] Added skin ["" [Armor < (0F0058CB)>]] to race ["Skeleton" [Race <skeletonRace (000B7998)>]]
    Line 1984: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:54PM] [CF][Framework] Registered ["Skeleton" [Race <skeletonRace (000B7998)>]]["" [Armor < (0F0058CB)>]] armors to mod "BDIC"
    Line 1985: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:54PM] [CF][Framework] Added race ["draugr" [Race <SkeletonArmorRace (020023E2)>]]
    Line 1986: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:55PM] [CF][Framework] Added skin ["" [Armor < (0F0058CB)>]] to race ["draugr" [Race <SkeletonArmorRace (020023E2)>]]
    Line 1987: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:55PM] [CF][Framework] Registered ["draugr" [Race <SkeletonArmorRace (020023E2)>]]["" [Armor < (0F0058CB)>]] armors to mod "BDIC"
    Line 1988: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:55PM] [CF][Framework] Added race ["Skeleton" [Race <DLC01SoulCairnBonemanRace (0200A94B)>]]
    Line 1989: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:55PM] [CF][Framework] Added skin ["" [Armor < (0F0058CB)>]] to race ["Skeleton" [Race <DLC01SoulCairnBonemanRace (0200A94B)>]]
    Line 1990: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:55PM] [CF][Framework] Registered ["Skeleton" [Race <DLC01SoulCairnBonemanRace (0200A94B)>]]["" [Armor < (0F0058CB)>]] armors to mod "BDIC"
    Line 1991: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:55PM] [CF][Framework] Added race ["Skeleton" [Race <DLC1BlackSkeletonRace (02019FD3)>]]
    Line 1992: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:55PM] [CF][Framework] Added skin ["" [Armor < (0F0058CB)>]] to race ["Skeleton" [Race <DLC1BlackSkeletonRace (02019FD3)>]]
    Line 1993: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:55PM] [CF][Framework] Registered ["Skeleton" [Race <DLC1BlackSkeletonRace (02019FD3)>]]["" [Armor < (0F0058CB)>]] armors to mod "BDIC"
    Line 1994: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:55PM] [CF][Framework] Added race ["draugr" [Race <DLC1SoulCairnSkeletonArmorRace (0200894D)>]]
    Line 1995: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:55PM] [CF][Framework] Added skin ["" [Armor < (0F0058CB)>]] to race ["draugr" [Race <DLC1SoulCairnSkeletonArmorRace (0200894D)>]]
    Line 1996: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:55PM] [CF][Framework] Registered ["draugr" [Race <DLC1SoulCairnSkeletonArmorRace (0200894D)>]]["" [Armor < (0F0058CB)>]] armors to mod "BDIC"
    Line 1997: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:55PM] [CF][Framework] Added race ["Skeleton" [Race <DLC2RigidSkeletonRace (0403CECB)>]]
    Line 1998: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:55PM] [CF][Framework] Added skin ["" [Armor < (0F0058CB)>]] to race ["Skeleton" [Race <DLC2RigidSkeletonRace (0403CECB)>]]
    Line 1999: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:56PM] [CF][Framework] Registered ["Skeleton" [Race <DLC2RigidSkeletonRace (0403CECB)>]]["" [Armor < (0F0058CB)>]] armors to mod "BDIC"
    Line 2000: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:56PM] [CF][Framework] Added race ["Skeleton" [Race <RigidSkeletonRace (000B9FD7)>]]
    Line 2001: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:56PM] [CF][Framework] Added skin ["" [Armor < (0F0058CB)>]] to race ["Skeleton" [Race <RigidSkeletonRace (000B9FD7)>]]
    Line 2002: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:56PM] [CF][Framework] Registered ["Skeleton" [Race <RigidSkeletonRace (000B9FD7)>]]["" [Armor < (0F0058CB)>]] armors to mod "BDIC"
    Line 2003: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:56PM] [CF][Framework] File BDIC-skeleton.json creature 11 is missing its race or race name
    Line 2004: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:56PM] [CF][Framework] File BDIC-skeleton.json creature 12 is missing its race or race name
    Line 2005: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:56PM] [CF][Framework] File BDIC-skeleton.json creature 13 is missing its race or race name
    Line 2006: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:56PM] [CF][Framework] File BDIC-skeleton.json creature 14 is missing its race or race name
    Line 2007: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:56PM] [CF][Framework] File BDIC-skeleton.json creature 15 is missing its race or race name
    Line 2008: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:56PM] [CF][Framework] File BDIC-skeleton.json creature 16 is missing its race or race name
    Line 2009: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:56PM] [CF][Framework] File BDIC-skeleton.json creature 17 is missing its race or race name
    Line 2010: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:56PM] [CF][Framework] File BDIC-skeleton.json creature 18 is missing its race or race name
    Line 2011: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:56PM] [CF][Framework] File BDIC-skeleton.json creature 19 is missing its race or race name
    Line 2012: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:56PM] [CF][Framework] File BDIC-skeleton.json creature 20 is missing its race or race name
    Line 2013: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:56PM] [CF][Framework] File BDIC-skeleton.json creature 21 is missing its race or race name
    Line 2014: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:56PM] [CF][Framework] File BDIC-skeleton.json creature 22 is missing its race or race name
    Line 2015: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:56PM] [CF][Framework] File BDIC-skeleton.json creature 23 is missing its race or race name
    Line 2016: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:56PM] [CF][Framework] File BDIC-skeleton.json creature 24 is missing its race or race name
    Line 2017: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:56PM] [CF][Framework] File BDIC-skeleton.json creature 25 is missing its race or race name
    Line 2018: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:56PM] [CF][Framework] File BDIC-skeleton.json creature 26 is missing its race or race name
    Line 2019: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:56PM] [CF][Framework] File BDIC-skeleton.json creature 27 is missing its race or race name
    Line 2020: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:56PM] [CF][Framework] File BDIC-skeleton.json creature 28 is missing its race or race name
    Line 2021: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:56PM] [CF][Framework] File BDIC-skeleton.json creature 29 is missing its race or race name
    Line 2022: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:56PM] [CF][Framework] File BDIC-skeleton.json creature 30 is missing its race or race name
    Line 2023: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:56PM] [CF][Framework] File BDIC-skeleton.json creature 31 is missing its race or race name
    Line 2024: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:56PM] [CF][Framework] File BDIC-skeleton.json creature 32 is missing its race or race name
    Line 2025: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:56PM] [CF][Framework] File BDIC-skeleton.json creature 33 is missing its race or race name
    Line 2026: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:56PM] [CF][Framework] Reading file BDIC-spriggan.json
    Line 2027: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:56PM] [CF][Framework] Added race ["Spriggan" [Race <SprigganRace (00013204)>]]
    Line 2028: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:56PM] [CF][Framework] Added skin ["" [Armor < (0F0058CB)>]] to race ["Spriggan" [Race <SprigganRace (00013204)>]]
    Line 2029: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:56PM] [CF][Framework] Registered ["Spriggan" [Race <SprigganRace (00013204)>]]["" [Armor < (0F0058CB)>]] armors to mod "BDIC"
    Line 2030: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:56PM] [CF][Framework] Added race ["Spriggan" [Race <DLC2SprigganBurntRace (0401B644)>]]
    Line 2031: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:56PM] [CF][Framework] Added skin ["" [Armor < (0F0058CB)>]] to race ["Spriggan" [Race <DLC2SprigganBurntRace (0401B644)>]]
    Line 2032: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:56PM] [CF][Framework] Registered ["Spriggan" [Race <DLC2SprigganBurntRace (0401B644)>]]["" [Armor < (0F0058CB)>]] armors to mod "BDIC"
    Line 2033: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:56PM] [CF][Framework] File BDIC-spriggan.json creature 5 is missing its race or race name
    Line 2034: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:56PM] [CF][Framework] File BDIC-spriggan.json creature 6 is missing its race or race name
    Line 2035: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:57PM] [CF][Framework] Added race ["Spriggan" [Race <SprigganMatronRace (000F3903)>]]
    Line 2036: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:57PM] [CF][Framework] Added skin ["" [Armor < (0F0058CB)>]] to race ["Spriggan" [Race <SprigganMatronRace (000F3903)>]]
    Line 2037: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:57PM] [CF][Framework] Registered ["Spriggan" [Race <SprigganMatronRace (000F3903)>]]["" [Armor < (0F0058CB)>]] armors to mod "BDIC"
    Line 2038: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:57PM] [CF][Framework] File BDIC-spriggan.json creature 11 is missing its race or race name
    Line 2039: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:57PM] [CF][Framework] File BDIC-spriggan.json creature 12 is missing its race or race name
    Line 2040: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:57PM] [CF][Framework] File BDIC-spriggan.json creature 13 is missing its race or race name
    Line 2041: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:57PM] [CF][Framework] File BDIC-spriggan.json creature 14 is missing its race or race name
    Line 2042: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:57PM] [CF][Framework] File BDIC-spriggan.json creature 15 is missing its race or race name
    Line 2043: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:57PM] [CF][Framework] Reading file BDIC-troll.json
    Line 2044: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:57PM] [CF][Framework] Added race ["Troll" [Race <TrollRace (00013205)>]]
    Line 2045: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:57PM] [CF][Framework] Added skin ["" [Armor < (0F0058CB)>]] to race ["Troll" [Race <TrollRace (00013205)>]]
    Line 2046: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:57PM] [CF][Framework] Registered ["Troll" [Race <TrollRace (00013205)>]]["" [Armor < (0F0058CB)>]] armors to mod "BDIC"
    Line 2047: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:57PM] [CF][Framework] File BDIC-troll.json creature 8 is missing its race or race name
    Line 2048: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:57PM] [CF][Framework] File BDIC-troll.json creature 9 is missing its race or race name
    Line 2049: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:57PM] [CF][Framework] Added race ["Snow Troll" [Race <DLC1TrollFrostRaceArmored (020117F4)>]]
    Line 2050: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:57PM] [CF][Framework] Added skin ["" [Armor < (0F0058CB)>]] to race ["Snow Troll" [Race <DLC1TrollFrostRaceArmored (020117F4)>]]
    Line 2051: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:57PM] [CF][Framework] Registered ["Snow Troll" [Race <DLC1TrollFrostRaceArmored (020117F4)>]]["" [Armor < (0F0058CB)>]] armors to mod "BDIC"
    Line 2052: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:57PM] [CF][Framework] Added race ["Snow Troll" [Race <TrollFrostRace (00013206)>]]
    Line 2053: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:57PM] [CF][Framework] Added skin ["" [Armor < (0F0058CB)>]] to race ["Snow Troll" [Race <TrollFrostRace (00013206)>]]
    Line 2054: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:57PM] [CF][Framework] Registered ["Snow Troll" [Race <TrollFrostRace (00013206)>]]["" [Armor < (0F0058CB)>]] armors to mod "BDIC"
    Line 2055: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:58PM] [CF][Framework] Reading file BDIC-wolf.json
    Line 2056: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:58PM] [CF][Framework] Added race ["wolf" [Race <WolfRace (0001320A)>]]
    Line 2057: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:58PM] [CF][Framework] Added skin ["" [Armor < (0F0058CB)>]] to race ["wolf" [Race <WolfRace (0001320A)>]]
    Line 2058: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:58PM] [CF][Framework] Registered ["wolf" [Race <WolfRace (0001320A)>]]["" [Armor < (0F0058CB)>]] armors to mod "BDIC"
    Line 2059: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:58PM] [CF][Framework] File BDIC-wolf.json creature 12 is missing its race or race name
    Line 2060: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:58PM] [CF][Framework] Reading file BDIC-ww-animal.json
    Line 2061: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:58PM] [CF][Framework] Registered mod with ID "BDIC1" and name "BD Werewolf Animal"
    Line 2062: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:58PM] [CF][Framework] File BDIC-ww-animal.json creature 0 is missing its race or race name
    Line 2063: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:58PM] [CF][Framework] File BDIC-ww-animal.json creature 1 is missing its race or race name
    Line 2064: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:58PM] [CF][Framework] Added race ["Werewolf" [Race <WerewolfBeastRace (000CDD84)>]]
    Line 2065: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:58PM] [CF][Framework] Added skin ["" [Armor < (0F0058CB)>]] to race ["Werewolf" [Race <WerewolfBeastRace (000CDD84)>]]
    Line 2066: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:58PM] [CF][Framework] Registered ["Werewolf" [Race <WerewolfBeastRace (000CDD84)>]]["" [Armor < (0F0058CB)>]] armors to mod "BDIC1"
    Line 2067: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:58PM] [CF][Framework] Reading file BDIC-ww-human.json
    Line 2068: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:58PM] [CF][Framework] Registered mod with ID "BDIC2" and name "BD Werewolf Human"
    Line 2069: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:58PM] [CF][Framework] File BDIC-ww-human.json creature 0 is missing its race or race name
    Line 2070: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:58PM] [CF][Framework] Registered ["Werewolf" [Race <WerewolfBeastRace (000CDD84)>]]["" [Armor < (0F0058CB)>]] armors to mod "BDIC2"
    Line 2071: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:58PM] [CF][Framework] Reading file BDST.json
    Line 2072: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:58PM] [CF][Framework] Registered mod with ID "BDST" and name "Bad Dog's SkyTEST Patch"
    Line 2073: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:59PM] [CF][Framework] Registered ["wolf" [Race <WolfRace (0001320A)>]]["" [Armor < (0F0058CB)>]] armors to mod "BDST"
    Line 2074: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:59PM] [CF][Framework] Added race ["Dog" [Race <DogRace (000131EE)>]]
    Line 2075: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:59PM] [CF][Framework] Added skin ["" [Armor < (0F0058CB)>]] to race ["Dog" [Race <DogRace (000131EE)>]]
    Line 2076: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:59PM] [CF][Framework] Registered ["Dog" [Race <DogRace (000131EE)>]]["" [Armor < (0F0058CB)>]] armors to mod "BDST"
    Line 2077: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:59PM] [CF][Framework] Added race ["Horse" [Race <HorseRace (000131FD)>]]
    Line 2078: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:59PM] [CF][Framework] Added skin ["" [Armor < (0F0058CB)>]] to race ["Horse" [Race <HorseRace (000131FD)>]]
    Line 2079: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:59PM] [CF][Framework] Registered ["Horse" [Race <HorseRace (000131FD)>]]["" [Armor < (0F0058CB)>]] armors to mod "BDST"
    Line 2080: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:59PM] [CF][Framework] Added race ["horker" [Race <HorkerRace (000131FC)>]]
    Line 2081: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:59PM] [CF][Framework] Added skin ["" [Armor < (0F0058CB)>]] to race ["horker" [Race <HorkerRace (000131FC)>]]
    Line 2082: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:59PM] [CF][Framework] Registered ["horker" [Race <HorkerRace (000131FC)>]]["" [Armor < (0F0058CB)>]] armors to mod "BDST"
    Line 2083: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:59PM] [CF][Framework] Added race ["rabbit" [Race <HareRace (0006DC99)>]]
    Line 2084: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:59PM] [CF][Framework] Added skin ["" [Armor < (0F0058CB)>]] to race ["rabbit" [Race <HareRace (0006DC99)>]]
    Line 2085: [03/09/2018 - 01:59:59PM] [CF][Framework] Registered ["rabbit" [Race <HareRace (0006DC99)>]]["" [Armor < (0F0058CB)>]] armors to mod "BDST"
    Line 2086: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:00PM] [CF][Framework] Added race ["Fox" [Race <FoxRace (00109C7C)>]]
    Line 2087: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:00PM] [CF][Framework] Added skin ["" [Armor < (0F0058CB)>]] to race ["Fox" [Race <FoxRace (00109C7C)>]]
    Line 2088: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:00PM] [CF][Framework] Registered ["Fox" [Race <FoxRace (00109C7C)>]]["" [Armor < (0F0058CB)>]] armors to mod "BDST"
    Line 2089: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:00PM] [CF][Framework] Added race ["Deer" [Race <ElkRace (000131ED)>]]
    Line 2090: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:00PM] [CF][Framework] Added skin ["" [Armor < (0F0058CB)>]] to race ["Deer" [Race <ElkRace (000131ED)>]]
    Line 2091: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:00PM] [CF][Framework] Registered ["Deer" [Race <ElkRace (000131ED)>]]["" [Armor < (0F0058CB)>]] armors to mod "BDST"
    Line 2092: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:00PM] [CF][Framework] Added race ["Deer" [Race <DeerRace (000CF89B)>]]
    Line 2093: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:00PM] [CF][Framework] Added skin ["" [Armor < (0F0058CB)>]] to race ["Deer" [Race <DeerRace (000CF89B)>]]
    Line 2094: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:00PM] [CF][Framework] Registered ["Deer" [Race <DeerRace (000CF89B)>]]["" [Armor < (0F0058CB)>]] armors to mod "BDST"
    Line 2095: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:00PM] [CF][Framework] Reading file bdvanilla.json
    Line 2096: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:00PM] [CF][Framework] Registered mod with ID "BDV" and name "Bad Dog Vanilla"
    Line 2097: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:00PM] [CF][Framework] Registered ["skeever" [Race <SkeeverRace (00013201)>]]["" [Armor < (0F0058CB)>]] armors to mod "BDV"
    Line 2098: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:00PM] [CF][Framework] Registered ["Cave Bear" [Race <BearBlackRace (000131E8)>]]["" [Armor < (0F0058CB)>]] armors to mod "BDV"
    Line 2099: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:00PM] [CF][Framework] Registered ["Bear" [Race <BearBrownRace (000131E7)>]]["" [Armor < (0F0058CB)>]] armors to mod "BDV"
    Line 2100: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:00PM] [CF][Framework] Registered ["Snow Bear" [Race <BearSnowRace (000131E9)>]]["" [Armor < (0F0058CB)>]] armors to mod "BDV"
    Line 2101: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:00PM] [CF][Framework] Added race ["sabre cat" [Race <SabreCatRace (00013200)>]]
    Line 2102: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:01PM] [CF][Framework] Added skin ["" [Armor < (0F0058CB)>]] to race ["sabre cat" [Race <SabreCatRace (00013200)>]]
    Line 2103: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:01PM] [CF][Framework] Registered ["sabre cat" [Race <SabreCatRace (00013200)>]]["" [Armor < (0F0058CB)>]] armors to mod "BDV"
    Line 2104: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:01PM] [CF][Framework] Added race ["Snowy Sabre Cat" [Race <SabreCatSnowyRace (00013202)>]]
    Line 2105: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:01PM] [CF][Framework] Added skin ["" [Armor < (0F0058CB)>]] to race ["Snowy Sabre Cat" [Race <SabreCatSnowyRace (00013202)>]]
    Line 2106: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:01PM] [CF][Framework] Registered ["Snowy Sabre Cat" [Race <SabreCatSnowyRace (00013202)>]]["" [Armor < (0F0058CB)>]] armors to mod "BDV"
    Line 2107: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:01PM] [CF][Framework] Registered ["Dragon Priest" [Race <DragonPriestRace (000131EF)>]]["" [Armor < (0F0058CB)>]] armors to mod "BDV"
    Line 2108: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:01PM] [CF][Framework] Added skin ["" [Armor < (0008650D)>]] to race ["Horse" [Race <HorseRace (000131FD)>]]
    Line 2109: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:01PM] [CF][Framework] Registered ["Horse" [Race <HorseRace (000131FD)>]]["" [Armor < (0008650D)>]] armors to mod "BDV"
    Line 2110: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:01PM] [CF][Framework] Added skin ["" [Armor < (00086510)>]] to race ["Horse" [Race <HorseRace (000131FD)>]]
    Line 2111: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:01PM] [CF][Framework] Registered ["Horse" [Race <HorseRace (000131FD)>]]["" [Armor < (00086510)>]] armors to mod "BDV"
    Line 2112: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:01PM] [CF][Framework] Added skin ["" [Armor < (0008650F)>]] to race ["Horse" [Race <HorseRace (000131FD)>]]
    Line 2113: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:01PM] [CF][Framework] Registered ["Horse" [Race <HorseRace (000131FD)>]]["" [Armor < (0008650F)>]] armors to mod "BDV"
    Line 2114: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:01PM] [CF][Framework] Added skin ["" [Armor < (0008650E)>]] to race ["Horse" [Race <HorseRace (000131FD)>]]
    Line 2115: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:01PM] [CF][Framework] Registered ["Horse" [Race <HorseRace (000131FD)>]]["" [Armor < (0008650E)>]] armors to mod "BDV"
    Line 2116: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:02PM] [CF][Framework] Registered ["Deer" [Race <ElkRace (000131ED)>]]["" [Armor < (0F0058CB)>]] armors to mod "BDV"
    Line 2117: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:02PM] [CF][Framework] Registered ["Deer" [Race <DeerRace (000CF89B)>]]["" [Armor < (0F0058CB)>]] armors to mod "BDV"
    Line 2118: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:02PM] [CF][Framework] Added skin ["Ash Guardian" [Armor < (0402B04B)>]] to race ["draugr" [Race <DLC2AshSpawnRace (0401B637)>]]
    Line 2119: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:02PM] [CF][Framework] Registered ["draugr" [Race <DLC2AshSpawnRace (0401B637)>]]["Ash Guardian" [Armor < (0402B04B)>]] armors to mod "BDV"
    Line 2120: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:02PM] [CF][Framework] Reading file MNC.json
    Line 2121: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:02PM] [CF][Framework] Registered mod with ID "MNC" and name "More Nasty Critters"
    Line 2122: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:02PM] [CF][Framework] Registered ["draugr" [Race <DraugrRace (00000D53)>]]["" [Armor < (00016EE3)>]] armors to mod "MNC"
    Line 2123: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:02PM] [CF][Framework] Added skin ["" [Armor < (0001FE7E)>]] to race ["draugr" [Race <DraugrRace (00000D53)>]]
    Line 2124: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:02PM] [CF][Framework] Registered ["draugr" [Race <DraugrRace (00000D53)>]]["" [Armor < (0001FE7E)>]] armors to mod "MNC"
    Line 2125: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:02PM] [CF][Framework] Added skin ["Draugr Skin" [Armor < (0001FE7F)>]] to race ["draugr" [Race <DraugrRace (00000D53)>]]
    Line 2126: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:02PM] [CF][Framework] Registered ["draugr" [Race <DraugrRace (00000D53)>]]["Draugr Skin" [Armor < (0001FE7F)>]] armors to mod "MNC"
    Line 2127: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:02PM] [CF][Framework] Added skin ["Draugr Skin" [Armor < (0001FE80)>]] to race ["draugr" [Race <DraugrRace (00000D53)>]]
    Line 2128: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:02PM] [CF][Framework] Registered ["draugr" [Race <DraugrRace (00000D53)>]]["Draugr Skin" [Armor < (0001FE80)>]] armors to mod "MNC"
    Line 2129: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:03PM] [CF][Framework] Added skin ["Draugr Skin" [Armor < (0001FE81)>]] to race ["draugr" [Race <DraugrRace (00000D53)>]]
    Line 2130: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:03PM] [CF][Framework] Registered ["draugr" [Race <DraugrRace (00000D53)>]]["Draugr Skin" [Armor < (0001FE81)>]] armors to mod "MNC"
    Line 2131: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:03PM] [CF][Framework] Added skin ["Draugr Skin" [Armor < (0001FE82)>]] to race ["draugr" [Race <DraugrRace (00000D53)>]]
    Line 2132: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:03PM] [CF][Framework] Registered ["draugr" [Race <DraugrRace (00000D53)>]]["Draugr Skin" [Armor < (0001FE82)>]] armors to mod "MNC"
    Line 2133: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:03PM] [CF][Framework] Added skin ["Draugr Skin" [Armor < (0001FE83)>]] to race ["draugr" [Race <DraugrRace (00000D53)>]]
    Line 2134: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:03PM] [CF][Framework] Registered ["draugr" [Race <DraugrRace (00000D53)>]]["Draugr Skin" [Armor < (0001FE83)>]] armors to mod "MNC"
    Line 2135: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:03PM] [CF][Framework] Added skin ["Draugr Skin" [Armor < (0001FE84)>]] to race ["draugr" [Race <DraugrRace (00000D53)>]]
    Line 2136: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:03PM] [CF][Framework] Registered ["draugr" [Race <DraugrRace (00000D53)>]]["Draugr Skin" [Armor < (0001FE84)>]] armors to mod "MNC"
    Line 2137: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:03PM] [CF][Framework] Added skin ["" [Armor < (0003B5AB)>]] to race ["Dragon Priest" [Race <DragonPriestRace (000131EF)>]]
    Line 2138: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:03PM] [CF][Framework] Registered ["Dragon Priest" [Race <DragonPriestRace (000131EF)>]]["" [Armor < (0003B5AB)>]] armors to mod "MNC"
    Line 2139: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:03PM] [CF][Framework] Added race ["Dragon Priest" [Race <SkeletonNecroPriestRace (000EBE18)>]]
    Line 2140: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:03PM] [CF][Framework] Added skin ["" [Armor < (000EBE8F)>]] to race ["Dragon Priest" [Race <SkeletonNecroPriestRace (000EBE18)>]]
    Line 2141: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:03PM] [CF][Framework] Registered ["Dragon Priest" [Race <SkeletonNecroPriestRace (000EBE18)>]]["" [Armor < (000EBE8F)>]] armors to mod "MNC"
    Line 2142: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:03PM] [CF][Framework] Added skin ["" [Armor < (00016EE7)>]] to race ["falmer" [Race <FalmerRace (000131F4)>]]
    Line 2143: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:04PM] [CF][Framework] Registered ["falmer" [Race <FalmerRace (000131F4)>]]["" [Armor < (00016EE7)>]] armors to mod "MNC"
    Line 2144: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:04PM] [CF][Framework] Added skin ["" [Armor < (00050F30)>]] to race ["falmer" [Race <FalmerRace (000131F4)>]]
    Line 2145: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:04PM] [CF][Framework] Registered ["falmer" [Race <FalmerRace (000131F4)>]]["" [Armor < (00050F30)>]] armors to mod "MNC"
    Line 2146: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:04PM] [CF][Framework] Added skin ["" [Armor < (00050F32)>]] to race ["falmer" [Race <FalmerRace (000131F4)>]]
    Line 2147: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:04PM] [CF][Framework] Registered ["falmer" [Race <FalmerRace (000131F4)>]]["" [Armor < (00050F32)>]] armors to mod "MNC"
    Line 2148: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:04PM] [CF][Framework] Added skin ["" [Armor < (00050F34)>]] to race ["falmer" [Race <FalmerRace (000131F4)>]]
    Line 2149: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:04PM] [CF][Framework] Registered ["falmer" [Race <FalmerRace (000131F4)>]]["" [Armor < (00050F34)>]] armors to mod "MNC"
    Line 2150: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:04PM] [CF][Framework] Added skin ["" [Armor < (00050F36)>]] to race ["falmer" [Race <FalmerRace (000131F4)>]]
    Line 2151: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:04PM] [CF][Framework] Registered ["falmer" [Race <FalmerRace (000131F4)>]]["" [Armor < (00050F36)>]] armors to mod "MNC"
    Line 2152: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:04PM] [CF][Framework] Added skin ["" [Armor < (00050F38)>]] to race ["falmer" [Race <FalmerRace (000131F4)>]]
    Line 2153: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:04PM] [CF][Framework] Registered ["falmer" [Race <FalmerRace (000131F4)>]]["" [Armor < (00050F38)>]] armors to mod "MNC"
    Line 2154: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:04PM] [CF][Framework] Added skin ["" [Armor < (00050F3A)>]] to race ["falmer" [Race <FalmerRace (000131F4)>]]
    Line 2155: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:04PM] [CF][Framework] Registered ["falmer" [Race <FalmerRace (000131F4)>]]["" [Armor < (00050F3A)>]] armors to mod "MNC"
    Line 2156: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:05PM] [CF][Framework] Added skin ["" [Armor < (00048D90)>]] to race ["Giant" [Race <GiantRace (000131F9)>]]
    Line 2157: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:05PM] [CF][Framework] Registered ["Giant" [Race <GiantRace (000131F9)>]]["" [Armor < (00048D90)>]] armors to mod "MNC"
    Line 2158: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:05PM] [CF][Framework] Added skin ["" [Armor < (00048D93)>]] to race ["Giant" [Race <GiantRace (000131F9)>]]
    Line 2159: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:05PM] [CF][Framework] Registered ["Giant" [Race <GiantRace (000131F9)>]]["" [Armor < (00048D93)>]] armors to mod "MNC"
    Line 2160: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:05PM] [CF][Framework] Added skin ["" [Armor < (00048D94)>]] to race ["Giant" [Race <GiantRace (000131F9)>]]
    Line 2161: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:05PM] [CF][Framework] Registered ["Giant" [Race <GiantRace (000131F9)>]]["" [Armor < (00048D94)>]] armors to mod "MNC"
    Line 2162: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:05PM] [CF][Framework] Added skin ["" [Armor < (02006DBA)>]] to race ["Giant" [Race <GiantRace (000131F9)>]]
    Line 2163: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:05PM] [CF][Framework] Registered ["Giant" [Race <GiantRace (000131F9)>]]["" [Armor < (02006DBA)>]] armors to mod "MNC"
    Line 2164: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:05PM] [CF][Framework] Added race ["Ghost Giant" [Race <DLC2GhostFrostGiantRace (0401CAD8)>]]
    Line 2165: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:05PM] [CF][Framework] Added skin ["" [Armor < (0401CAD9)>]] to race ["Ghost Giant" [Race <DLC2GhostFrostGiantRace (0401CAD8)>]]
    Line 2166: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:05PM] [CF][Framework] Registered ["Ghost Giant" [Race <DLC2GhostFrostGiantRace (0401CAD8)>]]["" [Armor < (0401CAD9)>]] armors to mod "MNC"
    Line 2167: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:05PM] [CF][Framework] Added skin ["" [Armor < (00016EE4)>]] to race ["Snow Troll" [Race <TrollFrostRace (00013206)>]]
    Line 2168: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:05PM] [CF][Framework] Registered ["Snow Troll" [Race <TrollFrostRace (00013206)>]]["" [Armor < (00016EE4)>]] armors to mod "MNC"
    Line 2169: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:05PM] [CF][Framework] Added skin ["" [Armor < (00016EE4)>]] to race ["Troll" [Race <TrollRace (00013205)>]]
    Line 2170: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:06PM] [CF][Framework] Registered ["Troll" [Race <TrollRace (00013205)>]]["" [Armor < (00016EE4)>]] armors to mod "MNC"
    Line 2171: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:06PM] [CF][Framework] Added skin ["" [Armor < (000F0779)>]] to race ["Snow Troll" [Race <TrollFrostRace (00013206)>]]
    Line 2172: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:06PM] [CF][Framework] Registered ["Snow Troll" [Race <TrollFrostRace (00013206)>]]["" [Armor < (000F0779)>]] armors to mod "MNC"
    Line 2173: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:06PM] [CF][Framework] Added skin ["Cave Bear" [Armor < (000187FE)>]] to race ["Cave Bear" [Race <BearBlackRace (000131E8)>]]
    Line 2174: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:06PM] [CF][Framework] Registered ["Cave Bear" [Race <BearBlackRace (000131E8)>]]["Cave Bear" [Armor < (000187FE)>]] armors to mod "MNC"
    Line 2175: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:06PM] [CF][Framework] Added skin ["Brown Bear" [Armor < (000868FD)>]] to race ["Bear" [Race <BearBrownRace (000131E7)>]]
    Line 2176: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:06PM] [CF][Framework] Registered ["Bear" [Race <BearBrownRace (000131E7)>]]["Brown Bear" [Armor < (000868FD)>]] armors to mod "MNC"
    Line 2177: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:06PM] [CF][Framework] Added skin ["Snow Bear" [Armor < (000187FD)>]] to race ["Snow Bear" [Race <BearSnowRace (000131E9)>]]
    Line 2178: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:06PM] [CF][Framework] Registered ["Snow Bear" [Race <BearSnowRace (000131E9)>]]["Snow Bear" [Armor < (000187FD)>]] armors to mod "MNC"
    Line 2179: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:06PM] [CF][Framework] Added skin ["" [Armor < (00016EE6)>]] to race ["sabre cat" [Race <SabreCatRace (00013200)>]]
    Line 2180: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:06PM] [CF][Framework] Registered ["sabre cat" [Race <SabreCatRace (00013200)>]]["" [Armor < (00016EE6)>]] armors to mod "MNC"
    Line 2181: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:06PM] [CF][Framework] Added skin ["" [Armor < (0009DA65)>]] to race ["Snowy Sabre Cat" [Race <SabreCatSnowyRace (00013202)>]]
    Line 2182: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:06PM] [CF][Framework] Registered ["Snowy Sabre Cat" [Race <SabreCatSnowyRace (00013202)>]]["" [Armor < (0009DA65)>]] armors to mod "MNC"
    Line 2183: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:07PM] [CF][Framework] Added skin ["" [Armor < (0004B2C9)>]] to race ["Dog" [Race <DogRace (000131EE)>]]
    Line 2184: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:07PM] [CF][Framework] Registered ["Dog" [Race <DogRace (000131EE)>]]["" [Armor < (0004B2C9)>]] armors to mod "MNC"
    Line 2185: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:07PM] [CF][Framework] Added race ["Dog" [Race <DogCompanionRace (000F1AC4)>]]
    Line 2186: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:07PM] [CF][Framework] Added skin ["" [Armor < (0004B2C9)>]] to race ["Dog" [Race <DogCompanionRace (000F1AC4)>]]
    Line 2187: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:07PM] [CF][Framework] Registered ["Dog" [Race <DogCompanionRace (000F1AC4)>]]["" [Armor < (0004B2C9)>]] armors to mod "MNC"
    Line 2188: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:07PM] [CF][Framework] Added race ["Dog" [Race <DA03BarbasDogRace (000CD657)>]]
    Line 2189: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:07PM] [CF][Framework] Added skin ["" [Armor < (0004B2C9)>]] to race ["Dog" [Race <DA03BarbasDogRace (000CD657)>]]
    Line 2190: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:07PM] [CF][Framework] Registered ["Dog" [Race <DA03BarbasDogRace (000CD657)>]]["" [Armor < (0004B2C9)>]] armors to mod "MNC"
    Line 2191: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:07PM] [CF][Framework] Added race ["Dog" [Race <MG07DogRace (000F905F)>]]
    Line 2192: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:07PM] [CF][Framework] Added skin ["" [Armor < (000F9062)>]] to race ["Dog" [Race <MG07DogRace (000F905F)>]]
    Line 2193: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:07PM] [CF][Framework] Registered ["Dog" [Race <MG07DogRace (000F905F)>]]["" [Armor < (000F9062)>]] armors to mod "MNC"
    Line 2194: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:07PM] [CF][Framework] Added skin ["" [Armor < (0004E886)>]] to race ["wolf" [Race <WolfRace (0001320A)>]]
    Line 2195: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:07PM] [CF][Framework] Registered ["wolf" [Race <WolfRace (0001320A)>]]["" [Armor < (0004E886)>]] armors to mod "MNC"
    Line 2196: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:07PM] [CF][Framework] Added skin ["" [Armor < (000C02FB)>]] to race ["wolf" [Race <WolfRace (0001320A)>]]
    Line 2197: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:07PM] [CF][Framework] Registered ["wolf" [Race <WolfRace (0001320A)>]]["" [Armor < (000C02FB)>]] armors to mod "MNC"
    Line 2198: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:07PM] [CF][Framework] Added skin ["" [Armor < (000C02F8)>]] to race ["wolf" [Race <WolfRace (0001320A)>]]
    Line 2199: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:08PM] [CF][Framework] Registered ["wolf" [Race <WolfRace (0001320A)>]]["" [Armor < (000C02F8)>]] armors to mod "MNC"
    Line 2200: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:08PM] [CF][Framework] Added skin ["" [Armor < (0003636F)>]] to race ["Frostbite Spider" [Race <FrostbiteSpiderRace (000131F8)>]]
    Line 2201: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:08PM] [CF][Framework] Registered ["Frostbite Spider" [Race <FrostbiteSpiderRace (000131F8)>]]["" [Armor < (0003636F)>]] armors to mod "MNC"
    Line 2202: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:08PM] [CF][Framework] Added skin ["" [Armor < (00048C0E)>]] to race ["Frostbite Spider" [Race <FrostbiteSpiderRace (000131F8)>]]
    Line 2203: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:08PM] [CF][Framework] Registered ["Frostbite Spider" [Race <FrostbiteSpiderRace (000131F8)>]]["" [Armor < (00048C0E)>]] armors to mod "MNC"
    Line 2204: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:08PM] [CF][Framework] Added race ["Frostbite Spider" [Race <FrostbiteSpiderRaceLarge (00053477)>]]
    Line 2205: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:08PM] [CF][Framework] Added skin ["" [Armor < (0003636F)>]] to race ["Frostbite Spider" [Race <FrostbiteSpiderRaceLarge (00053477)>]]
    Line 2206: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:08PM] [CF][Framework] Registered ["Frostbite Spider" [Race <FrostbiteSpiderRaceLarge (00053477)>]]["" [Armor < (0003636F)>]] armors to mod "MNC"
    Line 2207: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:08PM] [CF][Framework] Added skin ["" [Armor < (00048C0E)>]] to race ["Frostbite Spider" [Race <FrostbiteSpiderRaceLarge (00053477)>]]
    Line 2208: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:08PM] [CF][Framework] Registered ["Frostbite Spider" [Race <FrostbiteSpiderRaceLarge (00053477)>]]["" [Armor < (00048C0E)>]] armors to mod "MNC"
    Line 2209: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:08PM] [CF][Framework] Added skin ["" [Armor < (0002C180)>]] to race ["Frostbite Spider" [Race <FrostbiteSpiderRaceGiant (0004E507)>]]
    Line 2210: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:08PM] [CF][Framework] Registered ["Frostbite Spider" [Race <FrostbiteSpiderRaceGiant (0004E507)>]]["" [Armor < (0002C180)>]] armors to mod "MNC"
    Line 2211: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:08PM] [CF][Framework] Added skin ["" [Armor < (0002C181)>]] to race ["Frostbite Spider" [Race <FrostbiteSpiderRaceGiant (0004E507)>]]
    Line 2212: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:08PM] [CF][Framework] Registered ["Frostbite Spider" [Race <FrostbiteSpiderRaceGiant (0004E507)>]]["" [Armor < (0002C181)>]] armors to mod "MNC"
    Line 2213: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:09PM] [CF][Framework] Added skin ["Chaurus" [Armor < (00058E2A)>]] to race ["Chaurus" [Race <ChaurusRace (000131EB)>]]
    Line 2214: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:09PM] [CF][Framework] Registered ["Chaurus" [Race <ChaurusRace (000131EB)>]]["Chaurus" [Armor < (00058E2A)>]] armors to mod "MNC"
    Line 2215: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:09PM] [CF][Framework] Added skin ["Chaurus" [Armor < (00058E2A)>]] to race ["Chaurus" [Race <ChaurusReaperRace (000A5601)>]]
    Line 2216: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:09PM] [CF][Framework] Registered ["Chaurus" [Race <ChaurusReaperRace (000A5601)>]]["Chaurus" [Armor < (00058E2A)>]] armors to mod "MNC"
    Line 2217: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:09PM] [CF][Framework] Added skin ["" [Armor < (00060715)>]] to race ["Horse" [Race <HorseRace (000131FD)>]]
    Line 2218: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:09PM] [CF][Framework] Registered ["Horse" [Race <HorseRace (000131FD)>]]["" [Armor < (00060715)>]] armors to mod "MNC"
    Line 2219: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:09PM] [CF][Framework] Registered ["Horse" [Race <HorseRace (000131FD)>]]["" [Armor < (0008650D)>]] armors to mod "MNC"
    Line 2220: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:09PM] [CF][Framework] Registered ["Horse" [Race <HorseRace (000131FD)>]]["" [Armor < (00086510)>]] armors to mod "MNC"
    Line 2221: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:09PM] [CF][Framework] Registered ["Horse" [Race <HorseRace (000131FD)>]]["" [Armor < (0008650F)>]] armors to mod "MNC"
    Line 2222: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:09PM] [CF][Framework] Registered ["Horse" [Race <HorseRace (000131FD)>]]["" [Armor < (0008650E)>]] armors to mod "MNC"
    Line 2223: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:09PM] [CF][Framework] Added skin ["" [Armor < (00086503)>]] to race ["Horse" [Race <HorseRace (000131FD)>]]
    Line 2224: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:09PM] [CF][Framework] Registered ["Horse" [Race <HorseRace (000131FD)>]]["" [Armor < (00086503)>]] armors to mod "MNC"
    Line 2225: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:09PM] [CF][Framework] Added race ["Horse" [Race <CartHorseRace (000DE505)>]]
    Line 2226: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:10PM] [CF][Framework] Added skin ["" [Armor < (00060715)>]] to race ["Horse" [Race <CartHorseRace (000DE505)>]]
    Line 2227: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:10PM] [CF][Framework] Registered ["Horse" [Race <CartHorseRace (000DE505)>]]["" [Armor < (00060715)>]] armors to mod "MNC"
    Line 2228: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:10PM] [CF][Framework] Added skin ["" [Armor < (000CDD86)>]] to race ["Werewolf" [Race <WerewolfBeastRace (000CDD84)>]]
    Line 2229: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:10PM] [CF][Framework] Registered ["Werewolf" [Race <WerewolfBeastRace (000CDD84)>]]["" [Armor < (000CDD86)>]] armors to mod "MNC"
    Line 2230: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:10PM] [CF][Framework] Added race ["Dragon Race" [Race <DragonRace (00012E82)>]]
    Line 2231: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:10PM] [CF][Framework] Added skin ["" [Armor < (0F0058CB)>]] to race ["Dragon Race" [Race <DragonRace (00012E82)>]]
    Line 2232: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:10PM] [CF][Framework] Registered ["Dragon Race" [Race <DragonRace (00012E82)>]]["" [Armor < (0F0058CB)>]] armors to mod "MNC"
    Line 2233: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:10PM] [CF][Framework] Added skin ["" [Armor < (00086810)>]] to race ["Dragon Race" [Race <DragonRace (00012E82)>]]
    Line 2234: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:10PM] [CF][Framework] Registered ["Dragon Race" [Race <DragonRace (00012E82)>]]["" [Armor < (00086810)>]] armors to mod "MNC"
    Line 2235: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:10PM] [CF][Framework] Added skin ["" [Armor < (00087557)>]] to race ["Dragon Race" [Race <DragonRace (00012E82)>]]
    Line 2236: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:10PM] [CF][Framework] Registered ["Dragon Race" [Race <DragonRace (00012E82)>]]["" [Armor < (00087557)>]] armors to mod "MNC"
    Line 2237: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:11PM] [CF][Framework] Added skin ["" [Armor < (00085808)>]] to race ["Dragon Race" [Race <DragonRace (00012E82)>]]
    Line 2238: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:11PM] [CF][Framework] Registered ["Dragon Race" [Race <DragonRace (00012E82)>]]["" [Armor < (00085808)>]] armors to mod "MNC"
    Line 2239: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:11PM] [CF][Framework] Added skin ["" [Armor < (00087556)>]] to race ["Dragon Race" [Race <DragonRace (00012E82)>]]
    Line 2240: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:11PM] [CF][Framework] Registered ["Dragon Race" [Race <DragonRace (00012E82)>]]["" [Armor < (00087556)>]] armors to mod "MNC"
    Line 2241: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:11PM] [CF][Framework] Added skin ["" [Armor < (0010E3C5)>]] to race ["Dragon Race" [Race <DragonRace (00012E82)>]]
    Line 2242: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:11PM] [CF][Framework] Registered ["Dragon Race" [Race <DragonRace (00012E82)>]]["" [Armor < (0010E3C5)>]] armors to mod "MNC"
    Line 2243: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:11PM] [CF][Framework] Added skin ["" [Armor < (000EBC0B)>]] to race ["Dragon Race" [Race <DragonRace (00012E82)>]]
    Line 2244: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:11PM] [CF][Framework] Registered ["Dragon Race" [Race <DragonRace (00012E82)>]]["" [Armor < (000EBC0B)>]] armors to mod "MNC"
    Line 2245: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:11PM] [CF][Framework] Added skin ["" [Armor < (000B9C2D)>]] to race ["Dragon Race" [Race <DragonRace (00012E82)>]]
    Line 2246: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:11PM] [CF][Framework] Registered ["Dragon Race" [Race <DragonRace (00012E82)>]]["" [Armor < (000B9C2D)>]] armors to mod "MNC"
    Line 2247: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:11PM] [CF][Framework] Added race ["Dragon Race" [Race <AlduinRace (000E7713)>]]
    Line 2248: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:11PM] [CF][Framework] Added skin ["" [Armor < (000B1959)>]] to race ["Dragon Race" [Race <AlduinRace (000E7713)>]]
    Line 2249: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:11PM] [CF][Framework] Registered ["Dragon Race" [Race <AlduinRace (000E7713)>]]["" [Armor < (000B1959)>]] armors to mod "MNC"
    Line 2250: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:12PM] [CF][Framework] Added skin ["" [Armor < (020038CE)>]] to race ["Dragon Race" [Race <DragonRace (00012E82)>]]
    Line 2251: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:12PM] [CF][Framework] Registered ["Dragon Race" [Race <DragonRace (00012E82)>]]["" [Armor < (020038CE)>]] armors to mod "MNC"
    Line 2252: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:12PM] [CF][Framework] Added skin ["" [Armor < (02014EAB)>]] to race ["Dragon Race" [Race <DragonRace (00012E82)>]]
    Line 2253: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:12PM] [CF][Framework] Registered ["Dragon Race" [Race <DragonRace (00012E82)>]]["" [Armor < (02014EAB)>]] armors to mod "MNC"
    Line 2254: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:12PM] [CF][Framework] Added skin ["" [Armor < (0402C88E)>]] to race ["Dragon Race" [Race <DragonRace (00012E82)>]]
    Line 2255: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:12PM] [CF][Framework] Registered ["Dragon Race" [Race <DragonRace (00012E82)>]]["" [Armor < (0402C88E)>]] armors to mod "MNC"
    Line 2256: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:12PM] [CF][Framework] Added race ["Dragon Race" [Race <DLC1UndeadDragonRace (020117DE)>]]
    Line 2257: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:12PM] [CF][Framework] Added skin ["" [Armor < (02011A6E)>]] to race ["Dragon Race" [Race <DLC1UndeadDragonRace (020117DE)>]]
    Line 2258: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:12PM] [CF][Framework] Registered ["Dragon Race" [Race <DLC1UndeadDragonRace (020117DE)>]]["" [Armor < (02011A6E)>]] armors to mod "MNC"
    Line 2259: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:12PM] [CF][Framework] Added race ["Dragon Race" [Race <UndeadDragonRace (001052A3)>]]
    Line 2260: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:12PM] [CF][Framework] Added skin ["" [Armor < (0003F815)>]] to race ["Dragon Race" [Race <UndeadDragonRace (001052A3)>]]
    Line 2261: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:12PM] [CF][Framework] Registered ["Dragon Race" [Race <UndeadDragonRace (001052A3)>]]["" [Armor < (0003F815)>]] armors to mod "MNC"
    Line 2262: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:12PM] [CF][Framework] Added skin ["" [Armor < (000829B4)>]] to race ["Fox" [Race <FoxRace (00109C7C)>]]
    Line 2263: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:12PM] [CF][Framework] Registered ["Fox" [Race <FoxRace (00109C7C)>]]["" [Armor < (000829B4)>]] armors to mod "MNC"
    Line 2264: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:12PM] [CF][Framework] Added skin ["" [Armor < (000829B7)>]] to race ["Fox" [Race <FoxRace (00109C7C)>]]
    Line 2265: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:13PM] [CF][Framework] Registered ["Fox" [Race <FoxRace (00109C7C)>]]["" [Armor < (000829B7)>]] armors to mod "MNC"
    Line 2266: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:13PM] [CF][Framework] Added skin ["" [Armor < (00016EE5)>]] to race ["skeever" [Race <SkeeverRace (00013201)>]]
    Line 2267: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:13PM] [CF][Framework] Registered ["skeever" [Race <SkeeverRace (00013201)>]]["" [Armor < (00016EE5)>]] armors to mod "MNC"
    Line 2268: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:13PM] [CF][Framework] Added skin ["" [Armor < (000C3EE0)>]] to race ["skeever" [Race <SkeeverWhiteRace (000C3EDF)>]]
    Line 2269: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:13PM] [CF][Framework] Registered ["skeever" [Race <SkeeverWhiteRace (000C3EDF)>]]["" [Armor < (000C3EE0)>]] armors to mod "MNC"
    Line 2270: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:13PM] [CF][Framework] Added skin ["rabbit" [Armor < (0006DC9B)>]] to race ["rabbit" [Race <HareRace (0006DC99)>]]
    Line 2271: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:13PM] [CF][Framework] Registered ["rabbit" [Race <HareRace (0006DC99)>]]["rabbit" [Armor < (0006DC9B)>]] armors to mod "MNC"
    Line 2272: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:13PM] [CF][Framework] Added skin ["Elkmale" [Armor < (0005E979)>]] to race ["Deer" [Race <ElkRace (000131ED)>]]
    Line 2273: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:13PM] [CF][Framework] Registered ["Deer" [Race <ElkRace (000131ED)>]]["Elkmale" [Armor < (0005E979)>]] armors to mod "MNC"
    Line 2274: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:13PM] [CF][Framework] Added skin ["Reindeer" [Armor < (000CF89C)>]] to race ["Deer" [Race <DeerRace (000CF89B)>]]
    Line 2275: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:13PM] [CF][Framework] Registered ["Deer" [Race <DeerRace (000CF89B)>]]["Reindeer" [Armor < (000CF89C)>]] armors to mod "MNC"
    Line 2276: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:14PM] [CF][Framework] Added race ["Deer" [Race <WhiteStagRace (00104F45)>]]
    Line 2277: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:14PM] [CF][Framework] Added skin ["WhiteStag" [Armor < (00104F44)>]] to race ["Deer" [Race <WhiteStagRace (00104F45)>]]
    Line 2278: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:14PM] [CF][Framework] Registered ["Deer" [Race <WhiteStagRace (00104F45)>]]["WhiteStag" [Armor < (00104F44)>]] armors to mod "MNC"
    Line 2279: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:14PM] [CF][Framework] Added race ["goat" [Race <GoatRace (000131FA)>]]
    Line 2280: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:14PM] [CF][Framework] Added skin ["goat" [Armor < (0006F278)>]] to race ["goat" [Race <GoatRace (000131FA)>]]
    Line 2281: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:14PM] [CF][Framework] Registered ["goat" [Race <GoatRace (000131FA)>]]["goat" [Armor < (0006F278)>]] armors to mod "MNC"
    Line 2282: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:14PM] [CF][Framework] Added skin ["goat" [Armor < (0006FC49)>]] to race ["goat" [Race <GoatRace (000131FA)>]]
    Line 2283: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:14PM] [CF][Framework] Registered ["goat" [Race <GoatRace (000131FA)>]]["goat" [Armor < (0006FC49)>]] armors to mod "MNC"
    Line 2284: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:14PM] [CF][Framework] Added skin ["horker" [Armor < (0008CA6A)>]] to race ["horker" [Race <HorkerRace (000131FC)>]]
    Line 2285: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:14PM] [CF][Framework] Registered ["horker" [Race <HorkerRace (000131FC)>]]["horker" [Armor < (0008CA6A)>]] armors to mod "MNC"
    Line 2286: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:14PM] [CF][Framework] Added race ["Hagraven" [Race <HagravenRace (000131FB)>]]
    Line 2287: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:14PM] [CF][Framework] Added skin ["" [Armor < (00097243)>]] to race ["Hagraven" [Race <HagravenRace (000131FB)>]]
    Line 2288: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:14PM] [CF][Framework] Registered ["Hagraven" [Race <HagravenRace (000131FB)>]]["" [Armor < (00097243)>]] armors to mod "MNC"
    Line 2289: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:14PM] [CF][Framework] Added skin ["DwarvenSteamCenturion" [Armor < (000800EA)>]] to race ["Dwarven Centurion" [Race <DwarvenCenturionRace (000131F1)>]]
    Line 2290: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:14PM] [CF][Framework] Registered ["Dwarven Centurion" [Race <DwarvenCenturionRace (000131F1)>]]["DwarvenSteamCenturion" [Armor < (000800EA)>]] armors to mod "MNC"
    Line 2291: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:14PM] [CF][Framework] Added race ["Dwarven Sphere" [Race <DwarvenSphereRace (000131F2)>]]
    Line 2292: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:15PM] [CF][Framework] Added skin ["" [Armor < (0007874B)>]] to race ["Dwarven Sphere" [Race <DwarvenSphereRace (000131F2)>]]
    Line 2293: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:15PM] [CF][Framework] Registered ["Dwarven Sphere" [Race <DwarvenSphereRace (000131F2)>]]["" [Armor < (0007874B)>]] armors to mod "MNC"
    Line 2294: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:15PM] [CF][Framework] Added race ["Dwarven Spider" [Race <DwarvenSpiderRace (000131F3)>]]
    Line 2295: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:15PM] [CF][Framework] Added skin ["" [Armor < (00081C79)>]] to race ["Dwarven Spider" [Race <DwarvenSpiderRace (000131F3)>]]
    Line 2296: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:15PM] [CF][Framework] Registered ["Dwarven Spider" [Race <DwarvenSpiderRace (000131F3)>]]["" [Armor < (00081C79)>]] armors to mod "MNC"
    Line 2297: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:15PM] [CF][Framework] Added skin ["" [Armor < (000F4FD1)>]] to race ["Dwarven Spider" [Race <DwarvenSpiderRace (000131F3)>]]
    Line 2298: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:15PM] [CF][Framework] Registered ["Dwarven Spider" [Race <DwarvenSpiderRace (000131F3)>]]["" [Armor < (000F4FD1)>]] armors to mod "MNC"
    Line 2299: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:15PM] [CF][Framework] Added race ["Mammoth" [Race <MammothRace (000131FF)>]]
    Line 2300: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:15PM] [CF][Framework] Added skin ["Wild Mammoth" [Armor < (00059253)>]] to race ["Mammoth" [Race <MammothRace (000131FF)>]]
    Line 2301: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:15PM] [CF][Framework] Registered ["Mammoth" [Race <MammothRace (000131FF)>]]["Wild Mammoth" [Armor < (00059253)>]] armors to mod "MNC"
    Line 2302: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:15PM] [CF][Framework] Added skin ["Branded Mammoth" [Armor < (00059254)>]] to race ["Mammoth" [Race <MammothRace (000131FF)>]]
    Line 2303: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:15PM] [CF][Framework] Registered ["Mammoth" [Race <MammothRace (000131FF)>]]["Branded Mammoth" [Armor < (00059254)>]] armors to mod "MNC"
    Line 2304: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:15PM] [CF][Framework] Added skin ["" [Armor < (000B799A)>]] to race ["Skeleton" [Race <skeletonRace (000B7998)>]]
    Line 2305: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:16PM] [CF][Framework] Registered ["Skeleton" [Race <skeletonRace (000B7998)>]]["" [Armor < (000B799A)>]] armors to mod "MNC"
    Line 2306: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:16PM] [CF][Framework] Added skin ["" [Armor < (000B799A)>]] to race ["Skeleton" [Race <RigidSkeletonRace (000B9FD7)>]]
    Line 2307: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:16PM] [CF][Framework] Registered ["Skeleton" [Race <RigidSkeletonRace (000B9FD7)>]]["" [Armor < (000B799A)>]] armors to mod "MNC"
    Line 2308: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:16PM] [CF][Framework] Added race ["draugr" [Race <DraugrMagicRace (000F71DC)>]]
    Line 2309: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:16PM] [CF][Framework] Added skin ["" [Armor < (000F71DB)>]] to race ["draugr" [Race <DraugrMagicRace (000F71DC)>]]
    Line 2310: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:16PM] [CF][Framework] Registered ["draugr" [Race <DraugrMagicRace (000F71DC)>]]["" [Armor < (000F71DB)>]] armors to mod "MNC"
    Line 2311: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:16PM] [CF][Framework] Added race ["Skeleton" [Race <SkeletonNecroRace (000EB872)>]]
    Line 2312: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:16PM] [CF][Framework] Added skin ["" [Armor < (000EB874)>]] to race ["Skeleton" [Race <SkeletonNecroRace (000EB872)>]]
    Line 2313: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:16PM] [CF][Framework] Registered ["Skeleton" [Race <SkeletonNecroRace (000EB872)>]]["" [Armor < (000EB874)>]] armors to mod "MNC"
    Line 2314: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:16PM] [CF][Framework] Added skin ["" [Armor < (000EB875)>]] to race ["Skeleton" [Race <SkeletonNecroRace (000EB872)>]]
    Line 2315: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:16PM] [CF][Framework] Registered ["Skeleton" [Race <SkeletonNecroRace (000EB872)>]]["" [Armor < (000EB875)>]] armors to mod "MNC"
    Line 2316: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:16PM] [CF][Framework] Added skin ["" [Armor < (000EB87C)>]] to race ["Skeleton" [Race <SkeletonNecroRace (000EB872)>]]
    Line 2317: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:16PM] [CF][Framework] Registered ["Skeleton" [Race <SkeletonNecroRace (000EB872)>]]["" [Armor < (000EB87C)>]] armors to mod "MNC"
    Line 2318: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:16PM] [CF][Framework] Added race ["Frost Atronach" [Race <AtronachFrostRace (000131F6)>]]
    Line 2319: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:17PM] [CF][Framework] Added skin ["" [Armor < (0005B2E7)>]] to race ["Frost Atronach" [Race <AtronachFrostRace (000131F6)>]]
    Line 2320: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:17PM] [CF][Framework] Registered ["Frost Atronach" [Race <AtronachFrostRace (000131F6)>]]["" [Armor < (0005B2E7)>]] armors to mod "MNC"
    Line 2321: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:17PM] [CF][Framework] Added skin ["" [Armor < (04017F46)>]] to race ["" [Race <DLC2RieklingRace (04017F44)>]]
    Line 2322: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:17PM] [CF][Framework] Registered ["" [Race <DLC2RieklingRace (04017F44)>]]["" [Armor < (04017F46)>]] armors to mod "MNC"
    Line 2323: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:17PM] [CF][Framework] Added skin ["" [Armor < (040354E3)>]] to race ["" [Race <DLC2RieklingRace (04017F44)>]]
    Line 2324: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:17PM] [CF][Framework] Registered ["" [Race <DLC2RieklingRace (04017F44)>]]["" [Armor < (040354E3)>]] armors to mod "MNC"
    Line 2325: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:17PM] [CF][Framework] Added skin ["" [Armor < (040354E5)>]] to race ["" [Race <DLC2RieklingRace (04017F44)>]]
    Line 2326: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:17PM] [CF][Framework] Registered ["" [Race <DLC2RieklingRace (04017F44)>]]["" [Armor < (040354E5)>]] armors to mod "MNC"
    Line 2327: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:17PM] [CF][Framework] Added skin ["" [Armor < (040354E6)>]] to race ["" [Race <DLC2RieklingRace (04017F44)>]]
    Line 2328: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:17PM] [CF][Framework] Registered ["" [Race <DLC2RieklingRace (04017F44)>]]["" [Armor < (040354E6)>]] armors to mod "MNC"
    Line 2329: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:17PM] [CF][Framework] Added skin ["" [Armor < (040354E2)>]] to race ["" [Race <DLC2RieklingRace (04017F44)>]]
    Line 2330: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:17PM] [CF][Framework] Registered ["" [Race <DLC2RieklingRace (04017F44)>]]["" [Armor < (040354E2)>]] armors to mod "MNC"
    Line 2331: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:17PM] [CF][Framework] Added skin ["" [Armor < (040354E8)>]] to race ["" [Race <DLC2RieklingRace (04017F44)>]]
    Line 2332: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:17PM] [CF][Framework] Registered ["" [Race <DLC2RieklingRace (04017F44)>]]["" [Armor < (040354E8)>]] armors to mod "MNC"
    Line 2333: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:18PM] [CF][Framework] Added skin ["" [Armor < (040354EA)>]] to race ["" [Race <DLC2RieklingRace (04017F44)>]]
    Line 2334: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:18PM] [CF][Framework] Registered ["" [Race <DLC2RieklingRace (04017F44)>]]["" [Armor < (040354EA)>]] armors to mod "MNC"
    Line 2335: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:18PM] [CF][Framework] Added skin ["" [Armor < (040354ED)>]] to race ["" [Race <DLC2RieklingRace (04017F44)>]]
    Line 2336: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:18PM] [CF][Framework] Registered ["" [Race <DLC2RieklingRace (04017F44)>]]["" [Armor < (040354ED)>]] armors to mod "MNC"
    Line 2337: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:18PM] [CF][Framework] Added skin ["" [Armor < (0401E17E)>]] to race ["Werewolf" [Race <DLC2WerebearBeastRace (0401E17B)>]]
    Line 2338: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:18PM] [CF][Framework] Registered ["Werewolf" [Race <DLC2WerebearBeastRace (0401E17B)>]]["" [Armor < (0401E17E)>]] armors to mod "MNC"
    Line 2339: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:18PM] [CF][Framework] Registered ["draugr" [Race <DLC2AshSpawnRace (0401B637)>]]["Ash Guardian" [Armor < (0402B04B)>]] armors to mod "MNC"
    Line 2340: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:18PM] [CF][Framework] Added skin ["" [Armor < (04014497)>]] to race ["Giant" [Race <DLC2LurkerRace (04014495)>]]
    Line 2341: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:18PM] [CF][Framework] Registered ["Giant" [Race <DLC2LurkerRace (04014495)>]]["" [Armor < (04014497)>]] armors to mod "MNC"
    Line 2342: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:18PM] [CF][Framework] Added race ["" [Race <DLC2BoarRace (04024038)>]]
    Line 2343: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:18PM] [CF][Framework] Added skin ["Boar" [Armor < (04024039)>]] to race ["" [Race <DLC2BoarRace (04024038)>]]
    Line 2344: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:18PM] [CF][Framework] Registered ["" [Race <DLC2BoarRace (04024038)>]]["Boar" [Armor < (04024039)>]] armors to mod "MNC"
    Line 2345: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:18PM] [CF][Framework] Added race ["" [Race <DLC2MountedRieklingRace (040179CF)>]]
    Line 2346: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:18PM] [CF][Framework] Added skin ["BoarRiekling" [Armor < (040179D0)>]] to race ["" [Race <DLC2MountedRieklingRace (040179CF)>]]
    Line 2347: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:18PM] [CF][Framework] Registered ["" [Race <DLC2MountedRieklingRace (040179CF)>]]["BoarRiekling" [Armor < (040179D0)>]] armors to mod "MNC"
    Line 2348: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:19PM] [CF][Framework] Added skin ["BoarRiekling" [Armor < (04038404)>]] to race ["" [Race <DLC2MountedRieklingRace (040179CF)>]]
    Line 2349: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:19PM] [CF][Framework] Registered ["" [Race <DLC2MountedRieklingRace (040179CF)>]]["BoarRiekling" [Armor < (04038404)>]] armors to mod "MNC"
    Line 2350: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:19PM] [CF][Framework] Added skin ["BoarRiekling" [Armor < (04038407)>]] to race ["" [Race <DLC2MountedRieklingRace (040179CF)>]]
    Line 2351: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:19PM] [CF][Framework] Registered ["" [Race <DLC2MountedRieklingRace (040179CF)>]]["BoarRiekling" [Armor < (04038407)>]] armors to mod "MNC"
    Line 2352: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:19PM] [CF][Framework] Added skin ["BoarRiekling" [Armor < (0403840A)>]] to race ["" [Race <DLC2MountedRieklingRace (040179CF)>]]
    Line 2353: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:19PM] [CF][Framework] Registered ["" [Race <DLC2MountedRieklingRace (040179CF)>]]["BoarRiekling" [Armor < (0403840A)>]] armors to mod "MNC"
    Line 2354: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:19PM] [CF][Framework] Added skin ["BoarRiekling" [Armor < (04038410)>]] to race ["" [Race <DLC2MountedRieklingRace (040179CF)>]]
    Line 2355: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:19PM] [CF][Framework] Registered ["" [Race <DLC2MountedRieklingRace (040179CF)>]]["BoarRiekling" [Armor < (04038410)>]] armors to mod "MNC"
    Line 2356: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:19PM] [CF][Framework] Added skin ["BoarRiekling" [Armor < (04038411)>]] to race ["" [Race <DLC2MountedRieklingRace (040179CF)>]]
    Line 2357: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:20PM] [CF][Framework] Registered ["" [Race <DLC2MountedRieklingRace (040179CF)>]]["BoarRiekling" [Armor < (04038411)>]] armors to mod "MNC"
    Line 2358: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:20PM] [CF][Framework] Added skin ["BoarRiekling" [Armor < (04038412)>]] to race ["" [Race <DLC2MountedRieklingRace (040179CF)>]]
    Line 2359: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:20PM] [CF][Framework] Registered ["" [Race <DLC2MountedRieklingRace (040179CF)>]]["BoarRiekling" [Armor < (04038412)>]] armors to mod "MNC"
    Line 2360: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:20PM] [CF][Framework] Added skin ["BoarRiekling" [Armor < (04038413)>]] to race ["" [Race <DLC2MountedRieklingRace (040179CF)>]]
    Line 2361: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:20PM] [CF][Framework] Registered ["" [Race <DLC2MountedRieklingRace (040179CF)>]]["BoarRiekling" [Armor < (04038413)>]] armors to mod "MNC"
    Line 2362: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:20PM] [CF][Framework] Added skin ["" [Armor < (000B799A)>]] to race ["Skeleton" [Race <DLC2RigidSkeletonRace (0403CECB)>]]
    Line 2363: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:20PM] [CF][Framework] Registered ["Skeleton" [Race <DLC2RigidSkeletonRace (0403CECB)>]]["" [Armor < (000B799A)>]] armors to mod "MNC"
    Line 2364: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:20PM] [CF][Framework] Added skin ["" [Armor < (0402A6FC)>]] to race ["draugr" [Race <DLC2HulkingDraugrRace (0402A6FD)>]]
    Line 2365: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:20PM] [CF][Framework] Registered ["draugr" [Race <DLC2HulkingDraugrRace (0402A6FD)>]]["" [Armor < (0402A6FC)>]] armors to mod "MNC"
    Line 2366: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:20PM] [CF][Framework] Added race ["Dragon Priest" [Race <DLC2AcolyteDragonPriestRace (0403911A)>]]
    Line 2367: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:20PM] [CF][Framework] Added skin ["" [Armor < (04024FE1)>]] to race ["Dragon Priest" [Race <DLC2AcolyteDragonPriestRace (0403911A)>]]
    Line 2368: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:20PM] [CF][Framework] Registered ["Dragon Priest" [Race <DLC2AcolyteDragonPriestRace (0403911A)>]]["" [Armor < (04024FE1)>]] armors to mod "MNC"
    Line 2369: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:20PM] [CF][Framework] Added skin ["" [Armor < (04024FE3)>]] to race ["Dragon Priest" [Race <DLC2AcolyteDragonPriestRace (0403911A)>]]
    Line 2370: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:20PM] [CF][Framework] Registered ["Dragon Priest" [Race <DLC2AcolyteDragonPriestRace (0403911A)>]]["" [Armor < (04024FE3)>]] armors to mod "MNC"
    Line 2371: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:21PM] [CF][Framework] Added skin ["" [Armor < (04024FE4)>]] to race ["Dragon Priest" [Race <DLC2AcolyteDragonPriestRace (0403911A)>]]
    Line 2372: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:21PM] [CF][Framework] Registered ["Dragon Priest" [Race <DLC2AcolyteDragonPriestRace (0403911A)>]]["" [Armor < (04024FE4)>]] armors to mod "MNC"
    Line 2373: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:21PM] [CF][Framework] Added race ["Dwarven Sphere" [Race <DLC2DwarvenBallistaRace (0402B014)>]]
    Line 2374: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:21PM] [CF][Framework] Added skin ["" [Armor < (0402B017)>]] to race ["Dwarven Sphere" [Race <DLC2DwarvenBallistaRace (0402B014)>]]
    Line 2375: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:21PM] [CF][Framework] Registered ["Dwarven Sphere" [Race <DLC2DwarvenBallistaRace (0402B014)>]]["" [Armor < (0402B017)>]] armors to mod "MNC"
    Line 2376: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:21PM] [CF][Framework] Added race ["Dog" [Race <DLC1DeathHoundRace (0200C5F0)>]]
    Line 2377: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:21PM] [CF][Framework] Added skin ["" [Armor < (02015FCE)>]] to race ["Dog" [Race <DLC1DeathHoundRace (0200C5F0)>]]
    Line 2378: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:21PM] [CF][Framework] Registered ["Dog" [Race <DLC1DeathHoundRace (0200C5F0)>]]["" [Armor < (02015FCE)>]] armors to mod "MNC"
    Line 2379: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:21PM] [CF][Framework] Added race ["Deathhound" [Race <DLC1DeathHoundCompanionRace (02003D02)>]]
    Line 2380: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:21PM] [CF][Framework] Added skin ["" [Armor < (02015FCE)>]] to race ["Deathhound" [Race <DLC1DeathHoundCompanionRace (02003D02)>]]
    Line 2381: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:21PM] [CF][Framework] Registered ["Deathhound" [Race <DLC1DeathHoundCompanionRace (02003D02)>]]["" [Armor < (02015FCE)>]] armors to mod "MNC"
    Line 2382: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:21PM] [CF][Framework] Added race ["Dog" [Race <DLC1HuskyArmoredRace (02018B33)>]]
    Line 2383: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:21PM] [CF][Framework] Added skin ["Armored Husky" [Armor < (02018B31)>]] to race ["Dog" [Race <DLC1HuskyArmoredRace (02018B33)>]]
    Line 2384: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:21PM] [CF][Framework] Registered ["Dog" [Race <DLC1HuskyArmoredRace (02018B33)>]]["Armored Husky" [Armor < (02018B31)>]] armors to mod "MNC"
    Line 2385: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:21PM] [CF][Framework] Added race ["Dog" [Race <DLC1HuskyArmoredCompanionRace (02003D01)>]]
    Line 2386: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:21PM] [CF][Framework] Added skin ["Armored Husky" [Armor < (02018B31)>]] to race ["Dog" [Race <DLC1HuskyArmoredCompanionRace (02003D01)>]]
    Line 2387: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:21PM] [CF][Framework] Registered ["Dog" [Race <DLC1HuskyArmoredCompanionRace (02003D01)>]]["Armored Husky" [Armor < (02018B31)>]] armors to mod "MNC"
    Line 2388: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:21PM] [CF][Framework] Added race ["Dog" [Race <DLC1HuskyBareRace (02018B36)>]]
    Line 2389: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:22PM] [CF][Framework] Added skin ["Armored Husky" [Armor < (02018B37)>]] to race ["Dog" [Race <DLC1HuskyBareRace (02018B36)>]]
    Line 2390: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:22PM] [CF][Framework] Registered ["Dog" [Race <DLC1HuskyBareRace (02018B36)>]]["Armored Husky" [Armor < (02018B37)>]] armors to mod "MNC"
    Line 2391: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:22PM] [CF][Framework] Added race ["Dog" [Race <DLC1HuskyBareCompanionRace (020122B7)>]]
    Line 2392: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:22PM] [CF][Framework] Added skin ["Armored Husky" [Armor < (02018B37)>]] to race ["Dog" [Race <DLC1HuskyBareCompanionRace (020122B7)>]]
    Line 2393: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:22PM] [CF][Framework] Registered ["Dog" [Race <DLC1HuskyBareCompanionRace (020122B7)>]]["Armored Husky" [Armor < (02018B37)>]] armors to mod "MNC"
    Line 2394: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:22PM] [CF][Framework] Added race ["sabre cat" [Race <DLC1SabreCatGlowRace (0200D0B6)>]]
    Line 2395: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:22PM] [CF][Framework] Added skin ["" [Armor < (02003C69)>]] to race ["sabre cat" [Race <DLC1SabreCatGlowRace (0200D0B6)>]]
    Line 2396: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:22PM] [CF][Framework] Registered ["sabre cat" [Race <DLC1SabreCatGlowRace (0200D0B6)>]]["" [Armor < (02003C69)>]] armors to mod "MNC"
    Line 2397: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:22PM] [CF][Framework] Added race ["Troll" [Race <DLC1TrollRaceArmored (020117F5)>]]
    Line 2398: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:22PM] [CF][Framework] Added skin ["" [Armor < (02016689)>]] to race ["Troll" [Race <DLC1TrollRaceArmored (020117F5)>]]
    Line 2399: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:22PM] [CF][Framework] Registered ["Troll" [Race <DLC1TrollRaceArmored (020117F5)>]]["" [Armor < (02016689)>]] armors to mod "MNC"
    Line 2400: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:22PM] [CF][Framework] Added skin ["" [Armor < (02016688)>]] to race ["Snow Troll" [Race <DLC1TrollFrostRaceArmored (020117F4)>]]
    Line 2401: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:22PM] [CF][Framework] Registered ["Snow Troll" [Race <DLC1TrollFrostRaceArmored (020117F4)>]]["" [Armor < (02016688)>]] armors to mod "MNC"
    Line 2402: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:22PM] [CF][Framework] Added race ["The Forgemaster" [Race <DLC1LD_ForgemasterRace (02015C34)>]]
    Line 2403: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:22PM] [CF][Framework] Added skin ["Forgemaster" [Armor < (02015C3D)>]] to race ["The Forgemaster" [Race <DLC1LD_ForgemasterRace (02015C34)>]]
    Line 2404: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:22PM] [CF][Framework] Registered ["The Forgemaster" [Race <DLC1LD_ForgemasterRace (02015C34)>]]["Forgemaster" [Armor < (02015C3D)>]] armors to mod "MNC"
    Line 2405: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:22PM] [CF][Framework] Added race ["Vampire Lord" [Race <DLC1VampireBeastRace (0200283A)>]]
    Line 2406: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:23PM] [CF][Framework] Added skin ["" [Armor < (020023F5)>]] to race ["Vampire Lord" [Race <DLC1VampireBeastRace (0200283A)>]]
    Line 2407: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:23PM] [CF][Framework] Registered ["Vampire Lord" [Race <DLC1VampireBeastRace (0200283A)>]]["" [Armor < (020023F5)>]] armors to mod "MNC"
    Line 2408: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:23PM] [CF][Framework] Added skin ["" [Armor < (0200A2C8)>]] to race ["gargoyle" [Race <DLC1GargoyleRace (0200A2C6)>]]
    Line 2409: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:23PM] [CF][Framework] Registered ["gargoyle" [Race <DLC1GargoyleRace (0200A2C6)>]]["" [Armor < (0200A2C8)>]] armors to mod "MNC"
    Line 2410: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:23PM] [CF][Framework] Added skin ["" [Armor < (02014CCD)>]] to race ["gargoyle" [Race <DLC1GargoyleRace (0200A2C6)>]]
    Line 2411: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:23PM] [CF][Framework] Registered ["gargoyle" [Race <DLC1GargoyleRace (0200A2C6)>]]["" [Armor < (02014CCD)>]] armors to mod "MNC"
    Line 2412: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:23PM] [CF][Framework] Added race ["gargoyle" [Race <DLC1GargoyleVariantGreenRace (02019D86)>]]
    Line 2413: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:23PM] [CF][Framework] Added skin ["" [Armor < (02019D85)>]] to race ["gargoyle" [Race <DLC1GargoyleVariantGreenRace (02019D86)>]]
    Line 2414: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:23PM] [CF][Framework] Registered ["gargoyle" [Race <DLC1GargoyleVariantGreenRace (02019D86)>]]["" [Armor < (02019D85)>]] armors to mod "MNC"
    Line 2415: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:23PM] [CF][Framework] Added race ["gargoyle" [Race <DLC1GargoyleVariantBossRace (02010D00)>]]
    Line 2416: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:23PM] [CF][Framework] Added skin ["" [Armor < (02010CFD)>]] to race ["gargoyle" [Race <DLC1GargoyleVariantBossRace (02010D00)>]]
    Line 2417: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:23PM] [CF][Framework] Registered ["gargoyle" [Race <DLC1GargoyleVariantBossRace (02010D00)>]]["" [Armor < (02010CFD)>]] armors to mod "MNC"
    Line 2418: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:23PM] [CF][Framework] Added race ["Deer" [Race <DLC1DeerGlowRace (0200D0B2)>]]
    Line 2419: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:23PM] [CF][Framework] Added skin ["Glow Deer" [Armor < (02002C04)>]] to race ["Deer" [Race <DLC1DeerGlowRace (0200D0B2)>]]
    Line 2420: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:23PM] [CF][Framework] Registered ["Deer" [Race <DLC1DeerGlowRace (0200D0B2)>]]["Glow Deer" [Armor < (02002C04)>]] armors to mod "MNC"
    Line 2421: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:24PM] [CF][Framework] Added skin ["" [Armor < (02002B16)>]] to race ["falmer" [Race <FalmerRace (000131F4)>]]
    Line 2422: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:24PM] [CF][Framework] Registered ["falmer" [Race <FalmerRace (000131F4)>]]["" [Armor < (02002B16)>]] armors to mod "MNC"
    Line 2423: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:24PM] [CF][Framework] Added skin ["" [Armor < (02002848)>]] to race ["falmer" [Race <FalmerRace (000131F4)>]]
    Line 2424: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:24PM] [CF][Framework] Registered ["falmer" [Race <FalmerRace (000131F4)>]]["" [Armor < (02002848)>]] armors to mod "MNC"
    Line 2425: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:24PM] [CF][Framework] Registered ["falmer" [Race <FalmerRace (000131F4)>]]["" [Armor < (0200284B)>]] armors to mod "MNC"
    Line 2426: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:24PM] [CF][Framework] Added skin ["" [Armor < (0200D980)>]] to race ["falmer" [Race <FalmerRace (000131F4)>]]
    Line 2427: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:24PM] [CF][Framework] Registered ["falmer" [Race <FalmerRace (000131F4)>]]["" [Armor < (0200D980)>]] armors to mod "MNC"
    Line 2428: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:24PM] [CF][Framework] Added race ["Chaurus" [Race <DLC1_BF_ChaurusRace (02015136)>]]
    Line 2429: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:24PM] [CF][Framework] Added skin ["Chaurus" [Armor < (02016125)>]] to race ["Chaurus" [Race <DLC1_BF_ChaurusRace (02015136)>]]
    Line 2430: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:24PM] [CF][Framework] Registered ["Chaurus" [Race <DLC1_BF_ChaurusRace (02015136)>]]["Chaurus" [Armor < (02016125)>]] armors to mod "MNC"
    Line 2431: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:24PM] [CF][Framework] Added race ["ChaurusFlyer" [Race <DLC1ChaurusHunterRace (020051FB)>]]
    Line 2432: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:24PM] [CF][Framework] Added skin ["ChaurusFlyer" [Armor < (020051FE)>]] to race ["ChaurusFlyer" [Race <DLC1ChaurusHunterRace (020051FB)>]]
    Line 2433: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:24PM] [CF][Framework] Registered ["ChaurusFlyer" [Race <DLC1ChaurusHunterRace (020051FB)>]]["ChaurusFlyer" [Armor < (020051FE)>]] armors to mod "MNC"
    Line 2434: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:24PM] [CF][Framework] Added skin ["ChaurusFlyer" [Armor < (020029A7)>]] to race ["ChaurusFlyer" [Race <DLC1ChaurusHunterRace (020051FB)>]]
    Line 2435: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:25PM] [CF][Framework] Registered ["ChaurusFlyer" [Race <DLC1ChaurusHunterRace (020051FB)>]]["ChaurusFlyer" [Armor < (020029A7)>]] armors to mod "MNC"
    Line 2436: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:25PM] [CF][Framework] Added skin ["" [Armor < (0200D981)>]] to race ["falmer" [Race <FalmerRace (000131F4)>]]
    Line 2437: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:25PM] [CF][Framework] Registered ["falmer" [Race <FalmerRace (000131F4)>]]["" [Armor < (0200D981)>]] armors to mod "MNC"
    Line 2438: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:25PM] [CF][Framework] Added skin ["" [Armor < (020071CE)>]] to race ["Skeleton" [Race <DLC1BlackSkeletonRace (02019FD3)>]]
    Line 2439: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:25PM] [CF][Framework] Registered ["Skeleton" [Race <DLC1BlackSkeletonRace (02019FD3)>]]["" [Armor < (020071CE)>]] armors to mod "MNC"
    Line 2440: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:25PM] [CF][Framework] Added skin ["" [Armor < (0200894E)>]] to race ["draugr" [Race <DLC1SoulCairnSkeletonArmorRace (0200894D)>]]
    Line 2441: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:25PM] [CF][Framework] Registered ["draugr" [Race <DLC1SoulCairnSkeletonArmorRace (0200894D)>]]["" [Armor < (0200894E)>]] armors to mod "MNC"
    Line 2442: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:25PM] [CF][Framework] Added race ["Skeleton" [Race <DLC1SoulCairnSkeletonNecroRace (02006AFA)>]]
    Line 2443: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:25PM] [CF][Framework] Added skin ["" [Armor < (02006AFB)>]] to race ["Skeleton" [Race <DLC1SoulCairnSkeletonNecroRace (02006AFA)>]]
    Line 2444: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:25PM] [CF][Framework] Registered ["Skeleton" [Race <DLC1SoulCairnSkeletonNecroRace (02006AFA)>]]["" [Armor < (02006AFB)>]] armors to mod "MNC"
    Line 2445: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:25PM] [CF][Framework] Added skin ["" [Armor < (02006AFC)>]] to race ["Skeleton" [Race <DLC1SoulCairnSkeletonNecroRace (02006AFA)>]]
    Line 2446: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:25PM] [CF][Framework] Registered ["Skeleton" [Race <DLC1SoulCairnSkeletonNecroRace (02006AFA)>]]["" [Armor < (02006AFC)>]] armors to mod "MNC"
    Line 2447: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:25PM] [CF][Framework] Added skin ["" [Armor < (020023E0)>]] to race ["draugr" [Race <SkeletonArmorRace (020023E2)>]]
    Line 2448: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:25PM] [CF][Framework] Registered ["draugr" [Race <SkeletonArmorRace (020023E2)>]]["" [Armor < (020023E0)>]] armors to mod "MNC"
    Line 2449: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:26PM] [CF][Framework] Added skin ["" [Armor < (0201A151)>]] to race ["draugr" [Race <SkeletonArmorRace (020023E2)>]]
    Line 2450: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:26PM] [CF][Framework] Registered ["draugr" [Race <SkeletonArmorRace (020023E2)>]]["" [Armor < (0201A151)>]] armors to mod "MNC"
    Line 2451: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:26PM] [CF][Framework] Added skin ["" [Armor < (0201A153)>]] to race ["draugr" [Race <SkeletonArmorRace (020023E2)>]]
    Line 2452: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:26PM] [CF][Framework] Registered ["draugr" [Race <SkeletonArmorRace (020023E2)>]]["" [Armor < (0201A153)>]] armors to mod "MNC"
    Line 2453: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:26PM] [CF][Framework] Added skin ["" [Armor < (0201A155)>]] to race ["draugr" [Race <SkeletonArmorRace (020023E2)>]]
    Line 2454: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:26PM] [CF][Framework] Registered ["draugr" [Race <SkeletonArmorRace (020023E2)>]]["" [Armor < (0201A155)>]] armors to mod "MNC"
    Line 2455: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:26PM] [CF][Framework] Added skin ["" [Armor < (0201A157)>]] to race ["draugr" [Race <SkeletonArmorRace (020023E2)>]]
    Line 2456: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:26PM] [CF][Framework] Registered ["draugr" [Race <SkeletonArmorRace (020023E2)>]]["" [Armor < (0201A157)>]] armors to mod "MNC"
    Line 2457: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:26PM] [CF][Framework] Added skin ["" [Armor < (0200966C)>]] to race ["Horse" [Race <HorseRace (000131FD)>]]
    Line 2458: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:26PM] [CF][Framework] Registered ["Horse" [Race <HorseRace (000131FD)>]]["" [Armor < (0200966C)>]] armors to mod "MNC"
    Line 2459: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:26PM] [CF][Framework] Added skin ["" [Armor < (0201612A)>]] to race ["Frost Atronach" [Race <AtronachFrostRace (000131F6)>]]
    Line 2460: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:26PM] [CF][Framework] Registered ["Frost Atronach" [Race <AtronachFrostRace (000131F6)>]]["" [Armor < (0201612A)>]] armors to mod "MNC"
    Line 2461: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:26PM] [CF][Framework] Added race ["Witchlight" [Race <WitchlightRace (00013209)>]]
    Line 2462: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:26PM] [CF][Framework] Added skin ["" [Armor < (00086F42)>]] to race ["Witchlight" [Race <WitchlightRace (00013209)>]]
    Line 2463: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:27PM] [CF][Framework] Registered ["Witchlight" [Race <WitchlightRace (00013209)>]]["" [Armor < (00086F42)>]] armors to mod "MNC"
    Line 2464: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:27PM] [CF][Framework] Added race ["Witchlight" [Race <DLC1SoulCairnSoulWispRace (02002AE0)>]]
    Line 2465: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:27PM] [CF][Framework] Added skin ["" [Armor < (02002AE7)>]] to race ["Witchlight" [Race <DLC1SoulCairnSoulWispRace (02002AE0)>]]
    Line 2466: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:27PM] [CF][Framework] Registered ["Witchlight" [Race <DLC1SoulCairnSoulWispRace (02002AE0)>]]["" [Armor < (02002AE7)>]] armors to mod "MNC"
    Line 2467: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:27PM] [CF][Framework] Reading file MNCClassic.json
    Line 2468: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:27PM] [CF][Framework] Registered mod with ID "MNCClassic" and name "MNC Classic Meshes"
    Line 2471: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:27PM] [CF][Framework] Registered ["Dog" [Race <DogRace (000131EE)>]]["" [Armor < (0004B2C9)>]] armors to mod "MNCClassic"
    Line 2472: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:27PM] [CF][Framework] Registered ["Dog" [Race <DogCompanionRace (000F1AC4)>]]["" [Armor < (0004B2C9)>]] armors to mod "MNCClassic"
    Line 2473: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:27PM] [CF][Framework] Registered ["Dog" [Race <DA03BarbasDogRace (000CD657)>]]["" [Armor < (0004B2C9)>]] armors to mod "MNCClassic"
    Line 2474: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:27PM] [CF][Framework] Registered ["skeever" [Race <SkeeverRace (00013201)>]]["" [Armor < (00016EE5)>]] armors to mod "MNCClassic"
    Line 2475: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:27PM] [CF][Framework] Registered ["skeever" [Race <SkeeverWhiteRace (000C3EDF)>]]["" [Armor < (000C3EE0)>]] armors to mod "MNCClassic"
    Line 2476: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:27PM] [CF][Framework] Registered ["Werewolf" [Race <WerewolfBeastRace (000CDD84)>]]["" [Armor < (000CDD86)>]] armors to mod "MNCClassic"
    Line 2477: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:27PM] [CF][Framework] Registered ["Cave Bear" [Race <BearBlackRace (000131E8)>]]["Cave Bear" [Armor < (000187FE)>]] armors to mod "MNCClassic"
    Line 2478: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:27PM] [CF][Framework] Registered ["Bear" [Race <BearBrownRace (000131E7)>]]["Brown Bear" [Armor < (000868FD)>]] armors to mod "MNCClassic"
    Line 2479: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:28PM] [CF][Framework] Registered ["Snow Bear" [Race <BearSnowRace (000131E9)>]]["Snow Bear" [Armor < (000187FD)>]] armors to mod "MNCClassic"
    Line 2480: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:28PM] [CF][Framework] Reading file MNCLurkerAlt.json
    Line 2481: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:28PM] [CF][Framework] Registered mod with ID "MNCLurkerAlt" and name "MNC Lurker with piercing"
    Line 2482: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:28PM] [CF][Framework] Registered ["Giant" [Race <DLC2LurkerRace (04014495)>]]["" [Armor < (04014497)>]] armors to mod "MNCLurkerAlt"
    Line 2483: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:28PM] [CF][Framework] Reading file MNCRescale.json
    Line 2484: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:28PM] [CF][Framework] Registered mod with ID "MNCRescale" and name "MNC Rescaled Meshes"
    Line 2485: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:28PM] [CF][Framework] Registered ["wolf" [Race <WolfRace (0001320A)>]]["" [Armor < (0004E886)>]] armors to mod "MNCRescale"
    Line 2486: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:28PM] [CF][Framework] Registered ["wolf" [Race <WolfRace (0001320A)>]]["" [Armor < (000C02FB)>]] armors to mod "MNCRescale"
    Line 2487: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:28PM] [CF][Framework] Registered ["wolf" [Race <WolfRace (0001320A)>]]["" [Armor < (000C02F8)>]] armors to mod "MNCRescale"
    Line 2488: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:28PM] [CF][Framework] Registered ["rabbit" [Race <HareRace (0006DC99)>]]["rabbit" [Armor < (0006DC9B)>]] armors to mod "MNCRescale"
    Line 2489: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:28PM] [CF][Framework] Registered ["Dog" [Race <DLC1DeathHoundRace (0200C5F0)>]]["" [Armor < (02015FCE)>]] armors to mod "MNCRescale"
    Line 2490: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:28PM] [CF][Framework] Registered ["Deathhound" [Race <DLC1DeathHoundCompanionRace (02003D02)>]]["" [Armor < (02015FCE)>]] armors to mod "MNCRescale"
    Line 2491: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:28PM] [CF][Framework] Registered ["Dog" [Race <DLC1HuskyArmoredRace (02018B33)>]]["Armored Husky" [Armor < (02018B31)>]] armors to mod "MNCRescale"
    Line 2492: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:28PM] [CF][Framework] Registered ["Dog" [Race <DLC1HuskyArmoredCompanionRace (02003D01)>]]["Armored Husky" [Armor < (02018B31)>]] armors to mod "MNCRescale"
    Line 2493: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:28PM] [CF][Framework] Registered ["Dog" [Race <DLC1HuskyBareRace (02018B36)>]]["Armored Husky" [Armor < (02018B37)>]] armors to mod "MNCRescale"
    Line 2494: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:29PM] [CF][Framework] Registered ["Dog" [Race <DLC1HuskyBareCompanionRace (020122B7)>]]["Armored Husky" [Armor < (02018B37)>]] armors to mod "MNCRescale"
    Line 2495: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:29PM] [CF][Framework] Reading file slnc-mnc-db.json
    Line 2496: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:29PM] [CF][Framework] Registered mod with ID "HentaiCreatures" and name "Hentai Creatures"
    Line 2497: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:29PM] [CF][Framework] Registered ["Werewolf" [Race <DLC2WerebearBeastRace (0401E17B)>]]["" [Armor < (0F0058CB)>]] armors to mod "HentaiCreatures"
    Line 2498: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:29PM] [CF][Framework] Reading file slnc-mnc-dg.json
    Line 2499: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:29PM] [CF][Framework] Added skin ["" [Armor < (0F0058CB)>]] to race ["Dog" [Race <DLC1HuskyBareRace (02018B36)>]]
    Line 2500: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:29PM] [CF][Framework] Registered ["Dog" [Race <DLC1HuskyBareRace (02018B36)>]]["" [Armor < (0F0058CB)>]] armors to mod "HentaiCreatures"
    Line 2501: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:29PM] [CF][Framework] Added skin ["" [Armor < (0F0058CB)>]] to race ["Dog" [Race <DLC1HuskyBareCompanionRace (020122B7)>]]
    Line 2502: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:29PM] [CF][Framework] Registered ["Dog" [Race <DLC1HuskyBareCompanionRace (020122B7)>]]["" [Armor < (0F0058CB)>]] armors to mod "HentaiCreatures"
    Line 2503: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:29PM] [CF][Framework] Finished JSON registration
    Line 2504: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:29PM] [CF][Framework] Cleared log Form DB
    Line 2506: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:29PM] [CF][Framework] Didn't activate actor ["Thalmor Justiciar" [Actor < (FF003E6D)>]]; already has effect
    Line 2532: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:50PM] [CF][Framework] Didn't activate actor ["Hentai Draugr Wight Lord" [HentaiCreaturesActor < (FF003E9D)>]]; already has effect
    Line 2535: [03/09/2018 - 02:00:50PM] [CF][Framework] Sending SexLabSceneStart event for ["Hentai Draugr Wight Lord" [HentaiCreaturesActor < (FF003E9D)>]]
    Line 3174: [03/09/2018 - 02:01:08PM] [CF][Framework] Didn't activate actor ["Skeleton" [Actor < (000E94DC)>]]; already has effect
    Line 3175: [03/09/2018 - 02:01:08PM] [CF][Creature Apply] Not activating ["ghost" [defaultGhostScript < (000E94CC)>]]; creature isn't registered; race=["Nord" [Race <NordRace (00013746)>]] skin=["" [Armor < (00000D64)>]]
    Line 3176: [03/09/2018 - 02:01:08PM] [CF][Creature Apply] Not activating ["ghost" [defaultGhostScript < (380010B5)>]]; creature isn't registered; race=["Nord" [Race <NordRace (00013746)>]] skin=["" [Armor < (00000D64)>]]
    Line 3177: [03/09/2018 - 02:01:08PM] [CF][Framework] Didn't activate actor ["Skeleton" [Actor < (000E94EE)>]]; already has effect
    Line 3178: [03/09/2018 - 02:01:08PM] [CF][Framework] Didn't activate actor ["Skeleton" [Actor < (000E94DE)>]]; already has effect
    Line 3179: [03/09/2018 - 02:01:08PM] [CF][Framework] Didn't activate actor ["Skeleton" [Actor < (000FEBE1)>]]; already has effect
    Line 3180: [03/09/2018 - 02:01:08PM] [CF][Creature Apply] Not activating ["Unknown" [Actor < (C9000D69)>]]; creature isn't registered; race=["" [Race <dunMiddenEmptyRace (000B214B)>]] skin=["" [Armor < (0F0058CB)>]]
    Line 3181: [03/09/2018 - 02:01:08PM] [CF][Framework] Didn't activate actor ["Skeleton" [Actor < (000E9524)>]]; already has effect
    Line 3182: [03/09/2018 - 02:01:09PM] [CF][Framework] Didn't activate actor ["Skeleton" [Actor < (000E94DD)>]]; already has effect
    Line 3183: [03/09/2018 - 02:01:09PM] [CF][Framework] Didn't activate actor ["Skeleton" [Actor < (000E94E9)>]]; already has effect
    Line 3184: [03/09/2018 - 02:01:09PM] [CF][Framework] Didn't activate actor ["Skeleton" [Actor < (000E94DB)>]]; already has effect
    Line 3185: [03/09/2018 - 02:01:09PM] [CF][Creature Apply] Not activating ["ghost" [defaultGhostScript < (000590F0)>]]; creature isn't registered; race=["Nord" [Race <NordRace (00013746)>]] skin=["" [Armor < (00000D64)>]]
    Line 3186: [03/09/2018 - 02:01:09PM] [CF][Framework] Didn't activate actor ["Skeleton" [Actor < (000E94D6)>]]; already has effect
    Line 3187: [03/09/2018 - 02:01:09PM] [CF][Creature Apply] Not activating ["ghost" [defaultGhostScript < (380010B6)>]]; creature isn't registered; race=["Nord" [Race <NordRace (00013746)>]] skin=["" [Armor < (00000D64)>]]
    Line 3188: [03/09/2018 - 02:01:09PM] [CF][Creature Apply] Not activating ["ghost" [defaultGhostScript < (380010B4)>]]; creature isn't registered; race=["Nord" [Race <NordRace (00013746)>]] skin=["" [Armor < (00000D64)>]]
    Line 3189: [03/09/2018 - 02:01:09PM] [CF][Creature Apply] Not activating ["ghost" [defaultGhostScript < (000590F1)>]]; creature isn't registered; race=["Nord" [Race <NordRace (00013746)>]] skin=["" [Armor < (00000D64)>]]
    Line 3348: [03/09/2018 - 02:01:12PM] [CF][Main Quest] Player casting target puppet spell
    Line 3507: [03/09/2018 - 02:01:26PM] [CF][Creature] ["Thalmor Justiciar" [Actor < (FF003E6D)>]] unaroused
    Line 3508: [03/09/2018 - 02:01:35PM] [CF][Framework] Triggering update for ["Hentai Draugr Wight Lord" [HentaiCreaturesActor < (FF003E9D)>]]
    Line 3509: [03/09/2018 - 02:01:35PM] [CF][Creature] Update being forced on ["Hentai Draugr Wight Lord" [HentaiCreaturesActor < (FF003E9D)>]]; havingSex=TRUE savedOverrideArousal=3 arousalSource=4
    Line 3510: [03/09/2018 - 02:01:35PM] [CF][Creature] ["Hentai Draugr Wight Lord" [HentaiCreaturesActor < (FF003E9D)>]] aroused
    Line 3511: [03/09/2018 - 02:01:35PM] [CF][Creature] Beginning armour/weapon stripping on ["Hentai Draugr Wight Lord" [HentaiCreaturesActor < (FF003E9D)>]]; stripArmor=False stripWeapons=TRUE
    Line 3512: [03/09/2018 - 02:01:35PM] [CF][Creature] Finished armour/weapon stripping on ["Hentai Draugr Wight Lord" [HentaiCreaturesActor < (FF003E9D)>]]
    Line 3513: [03/09/2018 - 02:01:37PM] [CF][Creature] Not equipping normal armour on ["Thalmor Justiciar" [Actor < (FF003E6D)>]]; there is no normal armour; gender=2
    Line 3514: [03/09/2018 - 02:01:37PM] [CF][Creature] ["Skeleton" [Actor < (000E94DC)>]] aroused
    Line 3515: [03/09/2018 - 02:01:37PM] [CF][Creature] Equipping aroused armour on ["Hentai Draugr Wight Lord" [HentaiCreaturesActor < (FF003E9D)>]]; gender=1
    Line 3516: [03/09/2018 - 02:01:37PM] [CF][Creature] ["Skeleton" [Actor < (000E94DD)>]] aroused
    Line 3517: [03/09/2018 - 02:01:37PM] [CF][Creature] ["Skeleton" [Actor < (000FEBE1)>]] aroused
    Line 3518: [03/09/2018 - 02:01:37PM] [CF][Creature] ["Skeleton" [Actor < (000E94D6)>]] aroused
    Line 3527: [03/09/2018 - 02:01:38PM] [CF][Creature] ["Skeleton" [Actor < (000E94E9)>]] aroused
    Line 3528: [03/09/2018 - 02:01:38PM] [CF][Creature] ["Skeleton" [Actor < (000E94EE)>]] aroused
    Line 3679: [03/09/2018 - 02:01:38PM] [CF][Creature] Equipping aroused armour on ["Skeleton" [Actor < (000E94DC)>]]; gender=1
    Line 3680: [03/09/2018 - 02:01:38PM] [CF][Creature] ["Skeleton" [Actor < (000E9524)>]] aroused
    Line 3839: [03/09/2018 - 02:01:38PM] [CF][Creature] ["Skeleton" [Actor < (000E94DB)>]] aroused
    Line 3840: [03/09/2018 - 02:01:38PM] [CF][Creature] Equipping aroused armour on ["Skeleton" [Actor < (000E94D6)>]]; gender=1
    Line 3841: [03/09/2018 - 02:01:38PM] [CF][FIX] Equipping missing aroused armor
    Line 3842: [03/09/2018 - 02:01:38PM] [CF][Creature] ["Skeleton" [Actor < (000E94DE)>]] aroused
    Line 3843: [03/09/2018 - 02:01:38PM] [CF][Creature] Equipping aroused armour on ["Skeleton" [Actor < (000E94DD)>]]; gender=1
    Line 3844: [03/09/2018 - 02:01:38PM] [CF][Creature] Equipping aroused armour on ["Skeleton" [Actor < (000FEBE1)>]]; gender=1
    Line 3845: [03/09/2018 - 02:01:38PM] [CF][Creature] Equipping aroused armour on ["Skeleton" [Actor < (000E94EE)>]]; gender=1
    Line 3846: [03/09/2018 - 02:01:38PM] [CF][FIX] Equipping missing aroused armor
    Line 3847: [03/09/2018 - 02:01:38PM] [CF][Creature] Equipping aroused armour on ["Skeleton" [Actor < (000E9524)>]]; gender=1
    Line 3848: [03/09/2018 - 02:01:38PM] [CF][Creature] Equipping aroused armour on ["Skeleton" [Actor < (000E94DB)>]]; gender=1
    Line 3849: [03/09/2018 - 02:01:39PM] [CF][Creature] Equipping aroused armour on ["Skeleton" [Actor < (000E94E9)>]]; gender=1
    Line 3850: [03/09/2018 - 02:01:39PM] [CF][FIX] Equipping missing aroused armor
    Line 3851: [03/09/2018 - 02:01:39PM] [CF][FIX] Equipping missing aroused armor
    Line 3852: [03/09/2018 - 02:01:39PM] [CF][FIX] Equipping missing aroused armor
    Line 3853: [03/09/2018 - 02:01:39PM] [CF][FIX] Equipping missing aroused armor
    Line 3854: [03/09/2018 - 02:01:39PM] [CF][Creature] Equipping aroused armour on ["Skeleton" [Actor < (000E94DE)>]]; gender=1
    Line 3855: [03/09/2018 - 02:01:39PM] [CF][FIX] Equipping missing aroused armor
    Line 3856: [03/09/2018 - 02:01:39PM] [CF][FIX] Equipping missing aroused armor
    Line 3857: [03/09/2018 - 02:01:39PM] [CF][FIX] Equipping missing aroused armor
    Line 6710: [03/09/2018 - 02:02:09PM] [CF][Framework] Didn't activate actor ["Thalmor Justiciar" [Actor < (FF003E6D)>]]; already has effect
    Line 7675: [03/09/2018 - 02:02:20PM] [CF][Framework] Sending SexLabSceneEnd event for ["Hentai Draugr Wight Lord" [HentaiCreaturesActor < (FF003E9D)>]]
    Line 7713: [03/09/2018 - 02:02:24PM] [CF][Framework] Didn't activate actor ["Hentai Draugr Wight Lord" [HentaiCreaturesActor < (FF003E9D)>]]; already has effect
    Line 7721: [03/09/2018 - 02:02:34PM] [CF][Main Quest] Player casting target puppet spell
    Line 7722: [03/09/2018 - 02:02:34PM] [CF][Framework] Set puppet to ["Hentai Draugr Wight Lord" [HentaiCreaturesActor < (FF003E9D)>]]
    Line 7723: [03/09/2018 - 02:02:49PM] [CF][Config] Creatures page opened; Race count: 87; pages: 18; current page: 1
    Line 7724: [03/09/2018 - 02:02:58PM] [CF][Framework] Triggering update for ["Hentai Draugr Wight Lord" [HentaiCreaturesActor < (FF003E9D)>]]
    Line 7725: [03/09/2018 - 02:02:58PM] [CF][Creature] Update being forced on ["Hentai Draugr Wight Lord" [HentaiCreaturesActor < (FF003E9D)>]]; havingSex=TRUE savedOverrideArousal=3 arousalSource=4
    Line 7726: [03/09/2018 - 02:02:58PM] [CF][Creature] ["Hentai Draugr Wight Lord" [HentaiCreaturesActor < (FF003E9D)>]] aroused
    Line 7727: [03/09/2018 - 02:02:58PM] [CF][Creature] Beginning armour/weapon stripping on ["Hentai Draugr Wight Lord" [HentaiCreaturesActor < (FF003E9D)>]]; stripArmor=False stripWeapons=TRUE
    Line 7728: [03/09/2018 - 02:02:58PM] [CF][Creature] Finished armour/weapon stripping on ["Hentai Draugr Wight Lord" [HentaiCreaturesActor < (FF003E9D)>]]
    Line 7729: [03/09/2018 - 02:03:00PM] [CF][Creature] Equipping aroused armour on ["Hentai Draugr Wight Lord" [HentaiCreaturesActor < (FF003E9D)>]]; gender=1
    Line 7730: [03/09/2018 - 02:03:01PM] [CF][Framework] Didn't activate actor ["Skeleton" [Actor < (000E94D6)>]]; already has effect
    Line 7731: [03/09/2018 - 02:03:01PM] [CF][Framework] Didn't activate actor ["Skeleton" [Actor < (000E94DC)>]]; already has effect
    Line 7732: [03/09/2018 - 02:03:01PM] [CF][Framework] Didn't activate actor ["Skeleton" [Actor < (000E94DB)>]]; already has effect
    Line 7733: [03/09/2018 - 02:03:01PM] [CF][Framework] Didn't activate actor ["Skeleton" [Actor < (000E94EE)>]]; already has effect
    Line 7734: [03/09/2018 - 02:03:01PM] [CF][Framework] Didn't activate actor ["Skeleton" [Actor < (000E94DE)>]]; already has effect
    Line 7735: [03/09/2018 - 02:03:01PM] [CF][Framework] Didn't activate actor ["Skeleton" [Actor < (000FEBE1)>]]; already has effect
    Line 7736: [03/09/2018 - 02:03:01PM] [CF][Framework] Didn't activate actor ["Skeleton" [Actor < (000E94E9)>]]; already has effect
    Line 7737: [03/09/2018 - 02:03:01PM] [CF][Framework] Didn't activate actor ["Skeleton" [Actor < (000E9524)>]]; already has effect
    Line 7738: [03/09/2018 - 02:03:01PM] [CF][Framework] Didn't activate actor ["Skeleton" [Actor < (000E94DD)>]]; already has effect
    Line 7739: [03/09/2018 - 02:03:28PM] [CF][Framework] Set override arousal for creature ["Hentai Draugr Wight Lord" [HentaiCreaturesActor < (FF003E9D)>]] to $Stripped aroused
    Line 7740: [03/09/2018 - 02:03:28PM] [CF][Framework] Triggering update for ["Hentai Draugr Wight Lord" [HentaiCreaturesActor < (FF003E9D)>]]
    Line 7741: [03/09/2018 - 02:03:29PM] [CF][Creature] Update being forced on ["Hentai Draugr Wight Lord" [HentaiCreaturesActor < (FF003E9D)>]]; havingSex=TRUE savedOverrideArousal=3 arousalSource=4
    Line 7742: [03/09/2018 - 02:03:29PM] [CF][Creature] ["Hentai Draugr Wight Lord" [HentaiCreaturesActor < (FF003E9D)>]] aroused
    Line 7743: [03/09/2018 - 02:03:29PM] [CF][Creature] Beginning armour/weapon stripping on ["Hentai Draugr Wight Lord" [HentaiCreaturesActor < (FF003E9D)>]]; stripArmor=False stripWeapons=TRUE
    Line 7744: [03/09/2018 - 02:03:29PM] [CF][Creature] Finished armour/weapon stripping on ["Hentai Draugr Wight Lord" [HentaiCreaturesActor < (FF003E9D)>]]
    Line 7745: [03/09/2018 - 02:03:31PM] [CF][Framework] Triggering update for ["Hentai Draugr Wight Lord" [HentaiCreaturesActor < (FF003E9D)>]]
    Line 7746: [03/09/2018 - 02:03:31PM] [CF][Creature] Update being forced on ["Hentai Draugr Wight Lord" [HentaiCreaturesActor < (FF003E9D)>]]; havingSex=TRUE savedOverrideArousal=3 arousalSource=4
    Line 7747: [03/09/2018 - 02:03:31PM] [CF][Creature] ["Hentai Draugr Wight Lord" [HentaiCreaturesActor < (FF003E9D)>]] aroused
    Line 7748: [03/09/2018 - 02:03:31PM] [CF][Creature] Beginning armour/weapon stripping on ["Hentai Draugr Wight Lord" [HentaiCreaturesActor < (FF003E9D)>]]; stripArmor=False stripWeapons=TRUE
    Line 7749: [03/09/2018 - 02:03:32PM] [CF][Creature] Finished armour/weapon stripping on ["Hentai Draugr Wight Lord" [HentaiCreaturesActor < (FF003E9D)>]]
    Line 7770: [03/09/2018 - 02:03:34PM] [CF][Creature] Equipping aroused armour on ["Hentai Draugr Wight Lord" [HentaiCreaturesActor < (FF003E9D)>]]; gender=1
    Line 7771: [03/09/2018 - 02:03:34PM] [CF][Creature] Equipping aroused armour on ["Hentai Draugr Wight Lord" [HentaiCreaturesActor < (FF003E9D)>]]; gender=1

loadorder_CF.JPG

8 hours ago, perrymwt said:

You can simply use the English translation from the SLE version.

Thanks for the tip.  After comparing the files, the English translation included in the SSE version is actually Chinese.  Joke or oversight.

So We have 2 things comming together

One thing seems to be the version of JC.

As far as I read the comments noone with 4.01 installed got it to work. Can we confirm this?

The other thing is the sweet spot, that makes the difference between working and not working.

Is this spot always the same or is it different for each user?

I have CF at position 12 and MNC at 46/HC 47/HCOS 48 

3 hours ago, BazsiHUN said:

I have converted and installed Devious device integration and assets, working fine. I also need DDx for SD+, i have converted DDx, and also SD+...

After i start the game, 10 sec later i have a CTD, because of DDx. ( im sure it is because of DDx, without it i dont have ctd )

Anyone can give me a suggest how to solve this?

DDx is crashing for everyone. Since it's a CTD that means the problem is likely somewhere in the meshes, textures, or ESM, but no one knows what or where. There's also some suspicion that DDi is what's causing the crash but it only seems to happen when DDx is also installed.

If SD+ needs the ESM then it will be referencing some forms in there. You need to make sure those forms (NPCs, spells, whatever) have their assets (meshes, textures, whatever) installed as well or you could have problems.

18 minutes ago, Pfiffy said:

So We have 2 things comming together

One thing seems to be the version of JC.

As far as I read the comments noone with 4.01 installed got it to work. Can we confirm this?

The other thing is the sweet spot, that makes the difference between working and not working.

Is this spot always the same or is it different for each user?

I have CF at position 12 and MNC at 46/HC 47/HCOS 48 

Using JC4.0 now , but have not tested this loadorder with JC 4.0.1

For me MNC did not work if I did not place it directly below CF in the lod order. But I still think that MNC maybe can be influenced by another mod so will check some more.

Will try and see if BDIC and BDICskytest creatures also works.