SE Compatibility Tracking (Apr 23)

6 minutes ago, GenioMaestro said:

NO.... Change your mind and learn how works the game, when made CTD and why.

All the CTD in mid game are caused by memory problems, bad mesh or bad conversions.

The CTD by Excesive Animations only happend when Start a New Game or Load the Savegame.

Is absolutely imposible have a CTD by Excesive Animations in mid game.

If you get CTD while you play i can asure you, whit a 100% security, that is NOT caused by the Animations.

Search yours problems and CTD in other side and not acusse the game or the mods of have problems that really not have. The simple fact that you have CTD when you use DD only mean that you have a problem in the game that you must investigate, locate  and solve.

Can be in the installation of the game, or configuration, or mod installation or bad mesh or bad conversion...

But the problem is not in the Core Base of the Game or in the animation system or inside DD (except if you are ussing a bad conversion).

Just to blame myself: On the SSE side there are for sure some things in DD that I have missed to correct..... 

3 minutes ago, Pfiffy said:

Just to blame myself: On the SSE side there are for sure some things in DD that I have missed to correct..... 

Keep on Keepin on. You are fantastic and deserve some praise. We are in an environment defined by overlord and what you guys have done is amazing.

4 minutes ago, BigOnes69 said:

Keep on Keepin on. You are fantastic and deserve some praise. We are in an environment defined by overlord and what you guys have done is amazing.

Well, I didn't do so much... I just collected all the pieces that others have done, put them together and asked for permission to release them. There are people on LL that call this 'doing shitty ports' or even 'stealing' 

@nomkaz sorry if this is the wrong place to suggest a port, but I've always been a big fan of your ports and don't know where else to get to you without dm'ing you.

I just wanted to ask if you could please port SexLab Aroused Followers to SSE ?

Unfortunately I do not have the knowledge to do it myself. :(

Spoiler
3 minutes ago, Dajovve said:

@nomkaz sorry if this is the wrong place to suggest a port, but I've always been a big fan of your ports and don't know where else to get to you without dm'ing you.

Use as it is. There is nothing to convert as it is a script mod. Converting the ESP has the greatest chance to break the mod.

9 minutes ago, Tron91 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Use as it is. There is nothing to convert as it is a script mod. Converting the ESP has the greatest chance to break the mod.

+1 the esp has a few errors (all minor) though so it might be worth fixing them and it could be flagged as esl

Spoiler

[00:00] Checking for Errors in [04] SL_Aroused_Followers.esp
[00:00] SLAF_Dummy_Weapon_001 "I'll suck you off." [WEAP:0408E48D]
[00:00]     WEAP \ CRDT - Critical Data \ Effect -> Expected 4 bytes of data, found 0
[00:00] SLAF_Dummy_Weapon_002 "I'll take it in my ass." [WEAP:0408E48E]
[00:00]     WEAP \ CRDT - Critical Data \ Effect -> Expected 4 bytes of data, found 0
[00:00] SLAF_Dummy_Weapon_003 "I want you to plow my pussy." [WEAP:0408E48F]
[00:00] SLAF_Dummy_Weapon_004 "I'll jerk you off." [WEAP:0408E490]
[00:00] SLAF_Dummy_Weapon_005 "I want you to fuck my tits." [WEAP:0408E491]
[00:00] SLAF_Dummy_Weapon_006 "I'll let you cum on my toes." [WEAP:0408E492]
[00:00] SLAF_Dummy_Weapon_007 [WEAP:040D01FB]
[00:00] SLAF_Dummy_Weapon_008 [WEAP:040D01FC]
[00:00] SLAF_Dummy_Weapon_009 [WEAP:040D01FD]
[00:00] SLAF_Dummy_Weapon_010 [WEAP:040D01FE]
[00:00] SLAF_Dummy_Weapon_011 [WEAP:040D01FF]
[00:00] SLAF_Dummy_Weapon_012 [WEAP:040D0200]
[00:00] SLAF_Controller [QUST:04005902]
[00:00]     QUST \ VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter \ Scripts \ Script \ Properties \ Property \ Value \ Object Union \ Object v2 \ FormID -> [04056947] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:00]     QUST \ VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter \ Scripts \ Script \ Properties \ Property \ Value \ Object Union \ Object v2 \ FormID -> [04056946] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:00]     QUST \ VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter \ Scripts \ Script \ Properties \ Property \ Value \ Object Union \ Object v2 \ FormID -> [04056944] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:00]     QUST \ VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter \ Scripts \ Script \ Properties \ Property \ Value \ Object Union \ Object v2 \ FormID -> [04056945] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:00]     QUST \ VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter \ Scripts \ Script \ Properties \ Property \ Value \ Object Union \ Object v2 \ Alias -> <Warning: Quest Alias not found in "SLAF_Controller [QUST:04005902]">
[00:00] Done: Checking for Errors, Processed Records: 166, Errors found: 13, Elapsed Time: 00:00

9 hours ago, Content Consumer said:

I forgot to mention: @tznvlw made a conversion for the Devious Manual.

Oh hey, look at what the cat dragged in. XD Haven't seen you in a while. Will you resume work on your Alternate Starts? I was always curious about what the unused Succubus Battlefield start was supposed to be about...

26 minutes ago, Tron91 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Oh thanks for telling me. I didn't try it because the mod author stated it is not SSE compatible. Thanks for letting me know!

22 minutes ago, Yinkle said:

+1 the esp has a few errors (all minor) though so it might be worth fixing them and it could be flagged as esl

Hide contents

[00:00] Checking for Errors in [04] SL_Aroused_Followers.esp
[00:00] SLAF_Dummy_Weapon_001 "I'll suck you off." [WEAP:0408E48D]
[00:00] SLAF_Dummy_Weapon_002 "I'll take it in my ass." [WEAP:0408E48E]
[00:00] SLAF_Dummy_Weapon_003 "I want you to plow my pussy." [WEAP:0408E48F]
[00:00] SLAF_Dummy_Weapon_004 "I'll jerk you off." [WEAP:0408E490]
[00:00] SLAF_Dummy_Weapon_005 "I want you to fuck my tits." [WEAP:0408E491]
[00:00] SLAF_Dummy_Weapon_006 "I'll let you cum on my toes." [WEAP:0408E492]
[00:00] SLAF_Dummy_Weapon_007 [WEAP:040D01FB]
[00:00] SLAF_Dummy_Weapon_008 [WEAP:040D01FC]
[00:00] SLAF_Dummy_Weapon_009 [WEAP:040D01FD]
[00:00] SLAF_Dummy_Weapon_010 [WEAP:040D01FE]
[00:00] SLAF_Dummy_Weapon_011 [WEAP:040D01FF]
[00:00] SLAF_Dummy_Weapon_012 [WEAP:040D0200]
[00:00] SLAF_Controller [QUST:04005902]
[00:00]     QUST \ VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter \ Scripts \ Script \ Properties \ Property \ Value \ Object Union \ Object v2 \ FormID -> [04056947] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:00]     QUST \ VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter \ Scripts \ Script \ Properties \ Property \ Value \ Object Union \ Object v2 \ FormID -> [04056946] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:00]     QUST \ VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter \ Scripts \ Script \ Properties \ Property \ Value \ Object Union \ Object v2 \ FormID -> [04056944] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:00]     QUST \ VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter \ Scripts \ Script \ Properties \ Property \ Value \ Object Union \ Object v2 \ FormID -> [04056945] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:00]     QUST \ VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter \ Scripts \ Script \ Properties \ Property \ Value \ Object Union \ Object v2 \ Alias -> <Warning: Quest Alias not found in "SLAF_Controller [QUST:04005902]">
[00:00] Done: Checking for Errors, Processed Records: 166, Errors found: 13, Elapsed Time: 00:00

The weapon errors are easy to fix, simply open the weapons in the ck and click into the critical data entries, close and save

The QUST entries will for sure be scripts You will have to check if it just filling in the script properties, or if you have to do a bit more. 

2 hours ago, Lucifeller said:

Oh hey, look at what the cat dragged in. XD Haven't seen you in a while. Will you resume work on your Alternate Starts? I was always curious about what the unused Succubus Battlefield start was supposed to be about...

Short answer, no. Long answer... sort of.

The start you're talking about was IIRC for a mod jfraser was working on.

6 hours ago, Dajovve said:

What @Tron91 said. it should work as-is, you might even flirt with insanity and ESL flag it, I know I would  ?

What the hell, why not? here goes:

SexLab Aroused Followers ESL flagged v1.1.0.7z

A little update from me:

I upgraded my RAM to 32gb and almost all of my random CTDs went away, just like that. I've been monitoring RAM usage before and after. Before I would be around 16gb and after no where near the new 32 limit.

Tasairis might want to add that to the OP.

1 hour ago, tasairis said:

Add what, that having more memory in your system is a good thing? Next you'll tell me a faster CPU and better graphics card helps too ?

Haha. Here's a comment idk why but I can't like any posts.

I already had 8gb Vram but still used to crash. Seems like ram was better then vram in terms of CTD.

On 2/21/2020 at 12:47 AM, nomkaz said:

What @Tron91 said. it should work as-is, you might even flirt with insanity and ESL flag it, I know I would  ?

What the hell, why not? here goes:

SexLab Aroused Followers ESL flagged v1.1.0.7z 56.41 kB · 6 downloads

No idea what ESL flagging means or why it is better than the one without ESL flagging which ran perfectly fine. But thank you for responding and your effort ! ❤️

Spoiler
3 hours ago, AnInsaneMoose said:

Just wondering if anyone could convert these to SSE?

Mainly Amputator and Bathing In Skyrim

Bathing in Skyrim should work as it is, it's only scripts and textures. Just verify the textures are SE compatible or not in Nif Optimizer or CAO.

Amputator will need a few minutes extra, as you will have to convert the animation files as well as the Nif's. Search how you can convert the animations and nif's.

1 hour ago, Dajovve said:

No idea what ESL flagging means or why it is better than the one without ESL flagging which ran perfectly fine. But thank you for responding and your effort ! ❤️

ESL's are "light" plugins and don't take up a regular ESP/ESM slot...depending on file extension and internal record flags.  For example, the Unofficial SE Patch has an .ESP file extension but is flagged as an ESM, so it loads high in your load order like it had an .ESM file extension.

ESL's allow you to exceed the 254 plugin limit.  .ESL extension automatically acts like it has an ESL flag, but also acts as if it had an ESM flag (even without the flag).  This means that any .ESL plugins will load high up in the ESM area of your load order, but regular plugins load from 00 to FD, and ESL's and ESL-flagged-ESPs all load into the FE range.  1st ESL loads at FE00, 2nd at FE01, etc.

ESL's have to have a narrow range and number of FormID's they can possess, however, so not only are all plugins are not natively compatible, not all compatible work correctly in game when flagged (subtle reason), and any plugins that you compact to become ESL-capable have the potential danger of breaking things if their internal FormID's are referenced specifically in scripts.  Also don't want to make any plugin that defines a new game Cell into an ESL or you run the danger of temp items in that cell not showing up in game when another plugin overrides the ESL cell.  I'm sure I'm forgetting some edge cases on when shit breaks.  If WryeBash thinks it is mergeable, it is ESL-capable.  Vortex will also report "light capable" plugins.  Not sure if MO2 has a similar feature.

Sounds really esoteric...and it can be, but it really significantly extends the capabilities of SE's modability.

10 hours ago, 4nk8r said:

ESL's are "light" plugins and don't take up a regular ESP/ESM slot...depending on file extension and internal record flags.  For example, the Unofficial SE Patch has an .ESP file extension but is flagged as an ESM, so it loads high in your load order like it had an .ESM file extension.

ESL's allow you to exceed the 254 plugin limit.  .ESL extension automatically acts like it has an ESL flag, but also acts as if it had an ESM flag (even without the flag).  This means that any .ESL plugins will load high up in the ESM area of your load order, but regular plugins load from 00 to FD, and ESL's and ESL-flagged-ESPs all load into the FE range.  1st ESL loads at FE00, 2nd at FE01, etc.

ESL's have to have a narrow range and number of FormID's they can possess, however, so not only are all plugins are not natively compatible, not all compatible work correctly in game when flagged (subtle reason), and any plugins that you compact to become ESL-capable have the potential danger of breaking things if their internal FormID's are referenced specifically in scripts.  Also don't want to make any plugin that defines a new game Cell into an ESL or you run the danger of temp items in that cell not showing up in game when another plugin overrides the ESL cell.  I'm sure I'm forgetting some edge cases on when shit breaks.  If WryeBash thinks it is mergeable, it is ESL-capable.  Vortex will also report "light capable" plugins.  Not sure if MO2 has a similar feature.

Sounds really esoteric...and it can be, but it really significantly extends the capabilities of SE's modability.

Thank you for your explanation. Had to read it a few times to be able to understand it though.