2 hours ago, ck2modfan said:

Great mod! Playing as vampire using BV. Vampire Drain works on the chain beasts but doesn't affect Dwemer spiders, etc... 

To make it more difficult, can the beasts be tagged (don't know how specifically) to be machine and not affected by absorb health / vampiric drain?

These things are terrifying! Even a small chain fox. Love it. 

Attached plugin SCB-BAD (BeastsAreDwemer) that marks chainbeasts as dwemer automata. For `full' LE version; (requires dragonborn). Just add to data folder and activate (load order: place after SCB-DB.)

Note this does not only affect the vampire drain spell, there are dozens of magic effects that use the ActorTypeDwemer keyword.

SkyrimChainBeastsBAD.esp

23 minutes ago, MTB said:

Attached plugin SCB-BAD (BeastsAreDwemer) that marks chainbeasts as dwemer automata. For `full' LE version; (requires dragonborn). Just add to data folder and activate (load order: place after SCB-DB.)

Note this does not only affect the vampire drain spell, there are dozens of magic effects that use the ActorTypeDwemer keyword.

SkyrimChainBeastsBAD.esp 64.37 kB · 1 download

Thanks so much! Much appreciated.

2 hours ago, ravens96 said:

MO is saying my save is missing 'SkyrimChainBeastsPAH.esp' but i cannot for the life of me figure out where it is. Help?

Version?

Not sure why this would be missing if you choose to install ParadiseHalls plugin in the installer (is the SCB mod activated in MO and this esp in the plugin list?)

If missing from the mod (try rightclick-open in explorer to check) you can add the files (esp and bsa) manually (unzip with 7zip somewhere and look in folder 25 PAH, drop from there in the mod folder):

For LE:  The file can be found in v0.3.4  file (v0.3.5 is packed as an update). 

for SSE: The file can be found in v0.3.5 SSE file.

13 hours ago, MTB said:

Version?

Not sure why this would be missing if you choose to install ParadiseHalls plugin in the installer (is the SCB mod activated in MO and this esp in the plugin list?)

If missing from the mod (try rightclick-open in explorer to check) you can add the files (esp and bsa) manually (unzip with 7zip somewhere and look in folder 25 PAH, drop from there in the mod folder):

For LE:  The file can be found in v0.3.4  file (v0.3.5 is packed as an update). 

for SSE: The file can be found in v0.3.5 SSE file.

Thanks for responding. 

I figured out the issue. Turns out I had installed SCB 0.3.4 on a different computer I was playing on for a time, and when i came back to this one i must have overlooked SCB and forgot to update (this PC was still using 3.3 which doesn't have PAH as an option in the installer which is why i was so confused).

Telling me that the patch was in 3.4 was a big help, thanks!

6 hours ago, ck2modfan said:

Is the Silver Mobile Prison Beast Open unable to be killed? Regardless of damage type, not even scratching it. Occasionally a few HP of damage but then instantly regenerates.

Is there any way to disable them?

The stats are the same for any metal variant of the beasts; they inherit them from the base form.

(The player summoned beasts get stronger for more valuable metal but not the normal ones.)

All MPs are very strong indeed.   Too strong?   I'll let you all be the judge.  I could weaken them if that is the general opinion.  (I typically only test with fresh chars and they definitely do not stand a chance against them...)

or I could increase the player level at which they start to occur in the wild...maybe even make that settable in the MCM...

You could disable beasts in the wild, but there is currently no way to disable only the MPs,

Edit: actually implemented the `level at which beasts occur' MCM setting along with the option to disable certain types of beasts all together should be enough to just add the following script in data\scripts  (untested so back up existing script if that is a loose file).

SCB_INT_CoreScript.pex

1 hour ago, MTB said:

The stats are the same for any metal variant of the beasts; they inherit them from the base form.

(The player summoned beasts get stronger for more valuable metal but not the normal ones.)

All MPs are very strong indeed.   Too strong?   I'll let you all be the judge.  I could weaken them if that is the general opinion.  (I typically only test with fresh chars and they definitely do not stand a chance against them...)

or I could increase the player level at which they start to occur in the wild...maybe even make that settable in the MCM...

You could disable beasts in the wild, but there is currently no way to disable only the MPs,

Edit: actually implemented the `level at which beasts occur' MCM setting along with the option to disable certain types of beasts all together should be enough to just add the following script in data\scripts  (untested so back up existing script if that is a loose file).

SCB_INT_CoreScript.pex 33.55 kB · 1 download

Much appreciated! Will give the script a try.

On 8/7/2020 at 12:50 PM, Crym said:

Oh.. thats good to know. So i dont have to search through all of my mods for leveled lists. Thanks for your advice

Well im back again with more confusion... but this time it's good news.

I recently tried to install the mod again without any difference to the last attempts but now it just works... i have no clue why but im happy.

I only wanted to let the people with the same/similar problem as i had know that i haven't found any solution.

Okay, I admit defeat. I liked the Chainbeasts in Oblivion and would love to try them in Skyrim, but I am too daft to get this running.

My normal procedure is to download the zipfile, tell my Tes Mod Manager to make it an .omod and activate it.

TMM starts complaining about multiple .esp while packing, and is unable to unpack it afterwards - 200 lines of error, each single one needs to be confirmed. (see attached picture)

Looking at the zipfile I find 8 folders (base, integration, bodyslide, etc) - what do I need?

Can someone please take my hand and help me with ... Bondage Mittens? No, I don't want them! Go away, I cannot... Mppf! Mmmh! ?

skyrim_chain_beasts_error.jpg

3 hours ago, CaptainJ03 said:

Okay, I admit defeat. I liked the Chainbeasts in Oblivion and would love to try them in Skyrim, but I am too daft to get this running.

My normal procedure is to download the zipfile, tell my Tes Mod Manager to make it an .omod and activate it.

TMM starts complaining about multiple .esp while packing, and is unable to unpack it afterwards - 200 lines of error, each single one needs to be confirmed. (see attached picture)

Looking at the zipfile I find 8 folders (base, integration, bodyslide, etc) - what do I need?

Can someone please take my hand and help me with ... Bondage Mittens? No, I don't want them! Go away, I cannot... Mppf! Mmmh! ?

skyrim_chain_beasts_error.jpg

This mod manager should support fomod so simply installing (without converting it?) should work.

Else you can try manually building a directory that, if you want, can be turned into an omod:

You will likely want the move all following files into a directory called data and zip that into an omod:

> Looking at the zipfile I find 8 folders (base, integration, bodyslide, etc) - what do I need?

First you need 00 Base and 05 Integration (so copy the files/folder in those to the root of the `data' directory that you are building - that should now contain a few files; bsa esp esm and a folder meshes).

Next you have to choose the options that you want. 

-If you are using bodyslide then add the corresponding one (10 for UUNP, 15 for CBBE body.)

- If you have dragon born DLC you can add the files from 20 dragonborn

- If you are using paradise halls extended you can choose to also add 25 PAH.

You do not need any of the other files (30,40 are for modders, FOMOD is installer information.)

For Special edition (SSE) you can do it for the 0.3.5 version.

For `normal skyrim' (Oldrim/LE) you can do this with version 0.3.4. You may also want to already add the updated files from 0.3.5 in the same way to the data folder that you are building.

4 hours ago, MTB said:

First you need 00 Base and 05 Integration (so copy the files/folder in those to the root of the `data' directory that you are building - that should now contain a few files; bsa esp esm and a folder meshes).

Next you have to choose the options that you want. 

-If you are using bodyslide then add the corresponding one (10 for UUNP, 15 for CBBE body.)

- If you have dragon born DLC you can add the files from 20 dragonborn

Thank you, that worked!

...now I just need to find out how to survive these nasty buggers...

Is there any possibility to increase the possibility to encounter a chainbeast in the wild, because in my case this encounters are rare (but that can also be bad luck ;) )?

The idea of miniquests is very good.

I think that the mobile prisons are realy a little bit to strong. Even with a high level character it is nearby impossible to kill them.

Could there be some kind of "hard" option, that a chainbeast key only removes one device and not all?

4 hours ago, blablub1248 said:

Is there any possibility to increase the possibility to encounter a chainbeast in the wild, because in my case this encounters are rare (but that can also be bad luck ;) )?

The idea of miniquests is very good.

I think that the mobile prisons are realy a little bit to strong. Even with a high level character it is nearby impossible to kill them.

Could there be some kind of "hard" option, that a chainbeast key only removes one device and not all?

>Could there be some kind of "hard" option, that a chainbeast key only removes one device and not all?

Added under difficulty capture&escape settings. Updated scripts attached for those that want to try it out already. (Minimal testing done. Drop in your data/scripts folder)  Changes core scripts so may need a clean save, not sure.

> Is there any possibility to increase the possibility to encounter a chainbeast in the wild, because in my case this encounters are rare (but that can also be bad luck ;) )?

Your PC would likely call that good luck not bad ;)

They are only added to some standard leveled lists. Adding more spawn points for those may increase beast encounters. Also perhaps adjusting the new `appear at' levels to make sure they can be chosen may also help. (See eg https://www.creationkit.com/index.php?title=LeveledCharacter for how leveled actors are chosen.)

> I think that the mobile prisons are realy a little bit to strong. Even with a high level character it is nearby impossible to kill them.

Ok so that has been seconded.  Anyone else have an opinion?

UpdatedScripts.7z

On 8/15/2020 at 8:49 PM, MTB said:

Ok so that has been seconded.  Anyone else have an opinion?

If we talk about that huge prison beasts?

If I meet them in the woods or rough terrain they are easy pray. They get stuck and get killed by summons or ranged + followers with ranged weapons.

NPC that go into close combat have no chance lol, but if enough come together they take it down too (just takes a while).

In higher lvls it gets even easier to take them down, because they are slow as Mammoths and they are huge targets (any mage and ranger can hit them).

In fact I never had one that came close enough to catch my PC. The only time one got me was after my PC triggered that mine near Whiterun.

I'm used to fight POP bounty hunters and giants, so that prison beast is easy to fight, because it has no ranged attacks.

It soaks up a lot of damage tho, which make the fights take a bit longer (like some dragon fight).

If they really are there to arrest the PC they have to be strong or they don't need to even try. The smaller chain beasts are usually more dangerous, because they are fast and surprise me a lot.

It's also easy to just run away if they appear ?‍♂️

About SCB spawning: I see them really regularly, about 3 chainbeats/skyrim day if I travel from city to city. Plus if I walk on a trap. I think that's enough lol

@MTB

Hi.  Been trying out this mod over the last few days.  Using Riverwood as a test base.  Beasts include Spiders and basic Chainbeasts

Mostly it does what it says on the tin.  Players go down, get stripped, have items added (incl rusty mesh) and then crawler framework is added and they go off to the ZAZ furniture, eoither themselves or on the back of spiders 

However, for both player and NPCs, once equipped with a crawler, the 'crawling' animations seem borked, in that

1 - NPCs always walk to the ZAZ furniture.  I have not seen one crawl yet

2 - The player also walks, but can be persuaded to crawl, by using the up and down arrow keys, and recycle through stand/kneel/crawl (an SDPlus feature?) and upon reaching crawl they do, but the crawler equipped NPCs still will not. 

3 - The player will NOT crawl when selecting the MCM test option

I have checked upthread - I've searched on everything I can think on as being relevant - and see that this is something that may have been around for quite a long time. 

I've

a - checked the FNIS reports and it has the right number of animations added as per the file structure

b - suspended Deviously Enslaved, as the logs seemed to get overwhelmed by the number of NPCs seeing the SBC equipped player collar

c - given SDPlus a 0% chance of kicking in on a combat defeat

d - made sure that Defeat can't kick in if the Player also loses too much health in fighting off the beasts

e - bumped up the crawl speed to 'faster'

f - changed the target destination to distant if no local target (although in Riverwood there's plenty)

e - Turned off DCL's 'rape' feature to avoid timed encounters generated by the player state - health/unarmed/nude etc

None of those seem to make any difference.  The player and NPCs will NOT crawl on their own

So

o - Has anyone else maybe find a solution but hasn't posted it?

o - Is there any explanation as to why the current mod version might come unstuck on this - other mods interfering?   And is it something for which there might be an easy solution

I';m not complaining!  LOL

It's a super mod, and captures the spirit of the Oblivion predecessor well.  In fact, It's pretty well marvelous that it works as well as it does

So  @MTB , thanks for developing it and maintaining it so well - you're always here to sort out queries and are a model for others in that regard

24 minutes ago, donkeywho said:

recycle through stand/kneel/crawl (an SDPlus feature?)

yes that's from SD+

24 minutes ago, donkeywho said:

The player will NOT crawl when selecting the MCM test option

There you have it already, something isn't working right or conflicting.

I pretty much use the same mods you listed with SCB and the crawling works for NPC/PC.

There might be things that interfere I don't any idea about, so I just ask wild questions for inspiration:

> 360° running walking?

> Gender Specific animations activated in FNIS? (activating that solved for me issues with ZAP whipping for example)

> PECA2? (I don't use it, but could it interfere?)

> custom race?

> Pama scripts installed that might change ZAP related animations/furniture?

> SLdefeat conflict or needs cleaning?

> any FNIS warnings in "consistence check"

> SSE version installed?^^

> I use SkyrimChainBeasts-v0.3.4-OldRim.7z + SCB_v0.3.5_updateFrom0.3.4.7z

SCB works with my actual LO (which includes most DD mods):

= Prüfe Mods
This is a report on your currently installed, active, or merged mods.

=== Active Mod Files:
* 00  Skyrim.esm
* 01  Update.esm
* 02  Dawnguard.esm
* 03  HearthFires.esm
* 04  Dragonborn.esm
* 05  Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp  [Version 3.0.15]
* 06  Unofficial Skyrim Modders Patch.esp
* 07  Campfire.esm
* 08  HammetDungeons.esm
* 09  Gray Fox Cowl.esm
* 0A  Unslaad.esm
* 0B  Glenmoril.esm
* 0C  Vigilant.esm
* 0D  KameleonArmor.esm
* 0E  Heels Sound.esm
* 0F  Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
* 10  dcc-soulgem-oven-000.esm
* 11  SexLab.esm  [Version 1.62]
* 12  SexLabAroused.esm  [Version 2.8]
* 13  CreatureFramework.esm  [Version 2.0.0]
* 14  ZaZAnimationPack.esm
* 15  SexLab - Sexual Fame [SLSF].esm
* 16  SkyrimChainBeasts.esm
* 17  paradise_halls.esm
* 18  Amputator.esm
* 19  Devious Devices - Assets.esm  [Version 2.8.3]
* 1A  Devious Devices - Integration.esm
* 1B  Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
* 1C  KziitdXXXToolset.esp
* 1D  Skyrim - Utility Mod.esm  [Version 4.50]
* 1E  SkyUI.esp
* 1F  UIExtensions.esp
* 20  Tentapalooza.esp
* ++  Remove Camera Collision.esp
* ++  Remove Recurring Messages.esp
* ++  Devious Devices - Integration NPC Sandbox Patch.esp
* ++  No More Ugly Effects.esp
* ++  SJs_InvHelms_Eng_Main_AHead_A.esp
* ++  SJs_InvHelms_Eng_Plugin_DLC1_AHead_A.esp
* ++  SJs_InvHelms_Eng_Plugin_DLC2_AHead_A.esp
* ++  Gotaheartattackimsupposetodeliver.esp
* ++  GQJ_DG_vampireamuletfix.esp
* ++  VoiceOfTheSky.esp
* 21  Box DDbook GagSFX.esp
* 22  Box Addon I.esp
* 23  goodbrother.esp
* 24  tcbm.esp
* 25  Dwarfsphere.esp  [Version 2]
* 26  ProjectAHO - StartWhenYouWant.esp
* 27  Haem Projects Goblands.esp  [Version 1.1]
* 28  Vominheim.esp
* 29  iHUD.esp
* 2A  RaceMenu.esp
* 2B  RaceMenuPlugin.esp
* 2C  RaceMenuMorphsUUNP.esp
* 2D  Box RM I.esp
* 2E  [Dint999] KSH's HDT.esp
* 2F  Paralyze.esp
* 30  Run For Your Lives.esp  [Version 3.0]
* 31  Auto Unequip Ammo.esp
* 32  AddItemMenuLE.esp
* 33  QuickLight.esp
* 34  wizDynamicThings.esp
* 35  More Player Homes.esp
* 36  JaxonzEnhGrab.esp
* 37  Kaw's Cat Disguise.esp
* 38  KziitdFeitshSet-BdsmMaid.esp
* 39  Box Wicked I.esp
* 3A  Box Melodic Ia.esp
* 3B  Box C5Kev.esp
* 3C  Box SciFi.esp
* 3D  Box Outfit I.esp
* 3E  Equipment Ia.esp
* 3F  HunterEssence.esp
* 40  Weapon AIO.esp
* 41  AKrossBow- Mihail.esp
* 42  GhostGun.esp
* 43  EnchantmentSwapper.esp  [Version 1.0]
* 44  PortableMimic.esp
* 45  Box Follower I.esp
* 46  cmhEloise.esp
* 47  LilithFollower.esp
* 48  SofiaFollower.esp
* 49  Sucofia.esp
* 4A  Inigo.esp
* 4B  018Auri.esp
* 4C  CRB Auri Lenka Replacer.esp
* 4D  018InigoBanterPatch.esp
* 4E  Nixy.esp
* 4F  SexyNixy.esp
* 50  Box Bento.esp
* 51  SMIM-Merged-All.esp
* ++  CL's BarrelsCratesChests.esp
* 52  EnhancedLightsandFX.esp
* 53  ELFX - Hardcore.esp
* 54  ELFX Fixes.esp
* 55  ELFX - Exteriors.esp
* 56  JKs Skyrim.esp
* 57  ELFX Exteriors - JK Patch.esp
* 58  Serve Sentence.esp
* 59  Settlements Expanded.esp
* 5A  Inns and Taverns.esp
* 5B  Settlements Expanded - Inns and Taverns Patch.esp
* 5C  CollegeOfWinterholdImmersive.esp
* 5D  CWIELnFXPatch.esp
* 5E  silverfish.esp
* 5F  alternativeCityAccess_1.2.esp
* 60  SeverinManorIsYourOwnHome.esp  [Version 5.0]
* 61  SimplyKnock.esp
* 62  Frostfall.esp
* 63  Frostfall_Seasonal_Temps_patch.esp
* 64  iNeed.esp
* 65  dcc-dm2.esp
* 66  ZenitharWorkshop.esp
* 67  BFT Ships and Carriages.esp
* 68  DeviousCarriages.esp
* ++  DeviousCarriagesBFTPatch.esp
* 69  DeviouslyPink.esp
* 6A  Laura's Bondage Shop.esp
* 6B  MoreBanditCamps(Explorer'sEdition).esp  [Version 1.5]
* 6C  EtR MBC Camp Patch (explore).esp
* 6D  CaptorBandits.esp
* 6E  hydra_slavegirls.esp
* 6F  aaaEnemyPlus.esp
* 70  troublesofheroine.esp
* 71  troublesofheroineDB.esp
* 72  troublesofheroineDG.esp
* 73  Devious Lore.esp
* 74  Devious Devices - Lore Patch.esp
* 75  Immersive Wenches.esp
* 76  KS Hairdo's.esp
* ++  Immersive Wenches -KS hairs- Patch.esp
* ++  Devious Lore - KS Hair Patch.esp
* 77  Deadly Wenches.esp
* 78  Captives.esp
* 79  SD Cages.esp  [Version 3.70]
* 7A  Honeypopcorn Skyrim Overhaul.esp
* 7B  VGLKnights.esp
* 7C  MilitaryRevolution.esp
* 7D  Simply Stronger Dragons.esp
* ++  ERSO 30 - Better Enemy AI Dawnguard&Dragonborn.esp
* 7E  TKDodge.esp
* 7F  FNIS.esp
* 80  FNISspells.esp
* 81  XPMSE.esp
* 82  SOSRaceMenu.esp
* 83  SexLabTools.esp
* 84  MoreNastyCritters.esp
* 85  HentaiCreatures.esp
* 86  Skyrim Immersive Creatures.esp  [Version v6.5.2b]
* 87  Skyrim Immersive Creatures - DLC2.esp  [Version v6.5.2a]
* 88  Skyrim Immersive Creatures - Patch.esp
* ++  SIC Stormcloak Wolves Faction Fix.esp
* ++  sic_spawnFIX.esp
* 89  BDIC.esp
* 8A  SLAnimLoader.esp
* 8B  SLAL_AnimationsByLeito.esp
* 8C  CobaltAnimations.esp
* 8D  SLAL_AnimationByBakaFactory.esp
* 8E  SLAL_SHanimAnimObj.esp
* 8F  AnubAnimObj.esp
* 90  NibblesAnimObjects.esp
* 91  PsycheAnimationObjects.esp
* 92  SLALAnimObjBillyy.esp
* 93  SLAL_AnimObj_Nymra.esp
* 94  HDTSextoys.esp
* 95  Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
* 96  SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
* 97  SOS - Leito Addon.esp
* 98  SOS_Ho.esp
* 99  SOS_Ho_StraponPatch.esp
* 9A  SexLab Strapon.esp
* 9B  Gray Fox Cowl MNC Patch.esp
* 9C  DW.esp
* 9D  dD Enchanted Chests.esp
* 9E  EstrusChaurus.esp
* 9F  EstrusDwemer.esp
* A0  SexLab-Parasites.esp
* ++  AnimatedParasites.esp
* A1  Devious Arachnophobia.esp
* A2  Jugs.esp
* A3  PetCollar.esp
* A4  SexLab Aroused Creatures.esp
* A5  adcSexlife.esp
* A6  Apropos2.esp
* A7  SexLab Extra Voices.esp
* A8  SexLabDirtyTalk.esp
* A9  Slaverun_Reloaded_Comments.esp
* AA  SlaveTats.esp
* AB  SlaveTatsEventsBridge.esp
* AC  Sexlab - Cum Overlays.esp
* AD  RapeTattoos.esp
* AE  FadeTattoos.esp
* AF  SimpleBathing.esp
* B0  Bathing in Skyrim - Main.esp
* ++  Tentapalooza Bathing in Skyrim Patch.esp
* ++  BathingInSkyrim-SimpleBathing Patch.esp
* B1  itgrows.esp
* B2  SexLab TDF Aggressive Prostitution.esp
* B3  TDF_AP_IndHookersPlug_In.esp
* B4  paradise_halls_SLExtension.esp
* B5  pahe-tdf-patch.esp
* B6  Pahe_Dwarven_Devious_suits.esp
* B7  Pahe_Immersive_Creature fixes patch.esp
* B8  PAH_HomeSweetHome.esp
* B9  PAH_AndYouGetASlave.esp
* BA  Box SCB.esp => merged SCB v3.5 esp
* BB  Dark Wing Heels.esp
* BC  GoToBed.esp
* BD  SleepTight.esp
* BE  SexLab Warmbodies.esp
* BF  Devious Devices - Equip.esp  [Version 4.50]
* C0  My Home Is Your Home.esp
* C1  My Home Is Your Home dialogue patch.esp
* C2  Relationship Dialogue Overhaul.esp
* C3  RDO - USLEEP Patch.esp
* C4  nwsFollowerFramework.esp
* ++  nwsFF_NoTeamMagicDamage.esp
* C5  DeviousFollowers.esp  [Version 2.12.2]
* C6  Spank That Ass.esp
* C7  SL Survival.esp
* C8  TheAmazingWorldOfBikiniArmor.esp
* ++  TAWoBA_Light.esp
* C9  More Interesting Loot for Skyrim.esp  [Version 5.7]
* CA  Dress Up Lovers.esp
* CB  Naked Dungeons.esp  [Version 2.0.1]
* CC  SexLab_Dialogues.esp
* CD  sanguinesDebauchery.esp
* CE  Sextoys Calyps - Enhanced.esp
* CF  SD Addons.esp
* D0  SD Patches.esp  [Version 3.45]
* D1  CagedFollowers.esp
* ++  CagedFollowers - Test.esp
* ++  Masque of Clavicus Vile.esp
* D2  SexLab Confabulation.esp
* ++  SexLab Confabulation - TCBM Patch.esp
* D3  Box DV.esp
* D4  submissivelola_est.esp
* D5  Deviously Enslaved.esp
* D6  DeviousBodyAlteration.esp
* D7  DeviousTraining.esp
* D8  DeviousTrainingMartyr.esp
* D9  PC Head Tracking - MCM.esp
* DA  PC Head Tracking - Patch.esp
* DB  Box DD-BRRF.esp
* ++  esturkBondageMittensMagic.esp
* DC  SexLab Inflation Framework.esp  [Version 1.1.9b]
* DD  Levitate Toggle-able Spell.esp
* DE  bwitch.esp
* DF  DD_NPC_Fixup.esp
* E0  SkyFalls + SkyMills + DG + DB.esp
* E1  SkyFalls Dragonborn Small waterfalls.esp
* E2  AOS.esp  [Version 2.5.1DGDB]
* E3  Purity.esp
* ++  AOS2_Purity Patch.esp
* E4  TrueStorms.esp
* ++  AOS2_TrueStorms Patch.esp
* ++  PurityTrueStormsPatch.esp
* E5  NorthernGrass.esp
* ++  SRG Enhanced Trees Activator.esp
* E6  Skyland Imperial Forts and Dungeons.esp
* E7  Obsidian Mountain Fogs For LE.esp
* E8  Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp  [Version 3.1.7]
* E9  Bashed Patch, 0.esp
* EA  Box belowBP Patches I.esp
* EB  Box CL Replacer.esp
* EC  Box TAWoBA BD UUNP.esp
* ED  EtR_LeveledVendorGold.esp
* EE  The Bondage House.esp
* EF  EtR_HearthfireDungeonAddon.esp
* F0  S_L_U_T_S.esp
* F1  S_L_U_T_S guard dialogue patch.esp
* F2  SimpleSlavery.esp
* F3  Devious Dragon Priest Masks.esp
* F4  Botox.esp
* F5  Feminine Females.esp
* F6  WalkRightOrc.esp
* F7  Pandorable_NPCs.esp
* F8  Veronica&George.esp
* F9  Vampire Skin Color Fix.esp
* FA  CellBuilder.esp
* FB  SkyUI Rearranger.esp

1 hour ago, donkeywho said:

@MTB

Hi.  Been trying out this mod over the last few days.  Using Riverwood as a test base.  Beasts include Spiders and basic Chainbeasts

Mostly it does what it says on the tin.  Players go down, get stripped, have items added (incl rusty mesh) and then crawler framework is added and they go off to the ZAZ furniture, eoither themselves or on the back of spiders 

However, for both player and NPCs, once equipped with a crawler, the 'crawling' animations seem borked, in that

1 - NPCs always walk to the ZAZ furniture.  I have not seen one crawl yet

2 - The player also walks, but can be persuaded to crawl, by using the up and down arrow keys, and recycle through stand/kneel/crawl (an SDPlus feature?) and upon reaching crawl they do, but the crawler equipped NPCs still will not. 

3 - The player will NOT crawl when selecting the MCM test option

I have checked upthread - I've searched on everything I can think on as being relevant - and see that this is something that may have been around for quite a long time. 

I've

a - checked the FNIS reports and it has the right number of animations added as per the file structure

b - suspended Deviously Enslaved, as the logs seemed to get overwhelmed by the number of NPCs seeing the SBC equipped player collar

c - given SDPlus a 0% chance of kicking in on a combat defeat

d - made sure that Defeat can't kick in if the Player also loses too much health in fighting off the beasts

e - bumped up the crawl speed to 'faster'

f - changed the target destination to distant if no local target (although in Riverwood there's plenty)

e - Turned off DCL's 'rape' feature to avoid timed encounters generated by the player state - health/unarmed/nude etc

None of those seem to make any difference.  The player and NPCs will NOT crawl on their own

So

o - Has anyone else maybe find a solution but hasn't posted it?

o - Is there any explanation as to why the current mod version might come unstuck on this - other mods interfering?   And is it something for which there might be an easy solution

I';m not complaining!  LOL

It's a super mod, and captures the spirit of the Oblivion predecessor well.  In fact, It's pretty well marvelous that it works as well as it does

So  @MTB , thanks for developing it and maintaining it so well - you're always here to sort out queries and are a model for others in that regard

Ok, as test crawling does not work (I assume you do see the `healing effect' visual that goes with it), it is clearly something with the animations. Odd since it uses the same animations as SD+ crawling and basically the same code to start them.

Have you tried the other alternate animations? Easiest way is likely to:

- go to an outside area (riverwood should work fine).

- enable quick capture (gameplay-difficulty)
- set the beast `capture test beast' to spider/MP SC/MP (Multicage)  (debug menu-testing)
- cast capture self test (learn it from debug menu)

Does it use the horse sitting or an alternate animation?

Other than some other mod interfering (but then why not with SD+ crawling?) or perhaps that there are too many alternate animations?  I have no idea what it could be.  I've not seen clear causes or solutions from feedback from a few people that had similar issues.
If you are able to switch profiles and test with a minimal/light load order it may shed a light...

@MTB @donttouchmethere

Thanks for the suggestions.  I'll have a try again tomorrow if I can and definitely let you know what happened once I've seen what happened

Two quick things so far

@donttouchmethere

> Gender Specific animations activated in FNIS? (activating that solved for me issues with ZAP whipping for example)

When running FNIS, I always tick this option.  I presume that you mean to do that, as opposed to leaving it unticked?

@MTB

I ran this again in Riverwood.  It went on for ages, without difficulty, although the wrteched villagers and horses kept killing the spiders and beasts too efficiently.  I eventuallly managed to engineer a spider capture by

a - going for a direct capture instead of through all the stages

b - bumping up the bite damage etc - well I think I did LOL - and setting the capture setting to 'high' stamina.  Am I right in assuming that that means the capture needs less Stamina damage?  You can read it the other way .... ?  

The capture used an application of rusty mesh and a ride on the spider to some nearby ZAZ furniture, where my PC skipped a queue of NPCs and did her time

One thing I noticed from the log - attached in case it is of any use - is that SDPlus continuously searches for a racial match for SCB NPCs for mod (22ANANAN) where 22 is the SCB ESM

line 3804 [08/15/2020 - 10:55:37PM] [SD] Searching for a racial match for [Race <SCB_ChainSpiderRace (22008BB5)>]
line 3805 [08/15/2020 - 10:55:38PM]             _SD::actorFactionInList akActor:[Actor < (FF002D6A)>] found:False
line 3806 [08/15/2020 - 10:55:38PM]             _SD::actorInBannedFactions akActor:[Actor < (FF002D6A)>] found:False

After doing this for a while it almost looks as if SDPlus gets completely overwhelmed with the volume of SCB and other NPC encounters, and just starts throwing out heaps of stack errors - thousands of lines of them. 

But the game ran on for a further 20 to 25 minutes while doing all that, in a series of punch ups including as many as 4 to 6 spiders plus 4 to 6 chainbeasts vs about 3 horses, a few dogs and 10 to 15 other NPCs - I had to keep triggering the mines to generate new beasts as the SCB army kept getting wiped out ?  - so who knows? ....

Anyway, I'll try your suggested self capture settings asap, hopefully tomorrow

And thanks for the fun ....

Papyrus.0.log

2 hours ago, donkeywho said:

When running FNIS, I always tick this option.  I presume that you mean to do that, as opposed to leaving it unticked?

Yes, I meant ticking it, exactly the same as you do already.

2 hours ago, donkeywho said:

SDPlus continuously searches for a racial match for SCB NPC

Why is your SD+ interfering with SCB actions? ?

Does SD+ also search for something if no SCB interactions are happening?

Another, maybe odd, question: Can you kneel/crawl with the SD hotkeys before you got enslaved the first time?

(I can't with my setup ?‍♂️)

@MTB @donttouchmethere

First, thanks for taking time and trouble to provide all the suggestions

So:

============================

@MTB

Checking other alt animations

I tried this on my main game and the PC did what I would have expected on

--- mobile prison - 3 caged job; (although is she supposed to 'walk' in the cage)

--- mobile prison - horse ride style; with collar linked to prison main body above

--- mobile prison - open type; sat nicely on the wooden horse

Also tried

--- gemmed chainbeast; PC will not crawl unless use the SDPlus arrow keys to make her crawl.  Once crawling, seems good.  Did not try with other NPCs too, tho

The last log (attached below) - from game in quiet spot west of Riverwood, few other NPCs nearby - does show a lot of SCB MCM script errors.   That any help at all?

I did try this also on an older profile, that had a really old version of this mod, and SDPlus in the load order.   Got the same results with that too, ie no PC crawl without invoking the crawl command arrows from SDPlus.  Tried updating SCB but that profile's games are now broken irretrievably - well, in the short term at least - and I don't have anything else to test it against  

====================== 

@donttouchmethere

SDPlus interaction

I have no definite idea as to why SDPlus does this, other than that it has this continuous desire to pop message boxes across the screen when wandering around elsewhere asking if i want to [SUBMIT or RESIST or IGNORE].  Seems to be mainly when passing creatures, and because the submit in combat only works with DAYMOYL, SDPlus gives you a chance to submit manually to creatures as you walk past

Reflecting on this as I write, it's possible that if SDPlus options are set up to accept creatures as master (as I think mine are), SDPlus then does continuous periodic checks on nearby NPCs to see if they are in its creature list.  As last night's post shows that SCBs are clearly are not, it may be that all the logged crap results from SDPlus having a zillion possible creatures  to contend with, and on continuously deciding whether or not they are irrelevant, it chokes itself

I'll try changing that setting in due course and see if it makes any difference, If it does, I'll let you both know

Crawling Key use

I'm afraid that I don't remember as far back as know at what point arrow key crawling started

================================

@MTB @donttouchmethere

One other thing that remains unclear to me, from rereading parts of this thread as to what was done, is

Are the beast/human crawl animations included in the 68 AAs provided by SCB?  Or are those crawling animations the crawling animations within SDPlus animations?  It's implied that the latter were used originally and that 'changed' in a later version of SCB, but I don't see how they would work if SCB has no dependency on SDPlus.   But if SCB is still inadvertently calling on the SDPlus ones if SDPlus is in use, then could it result in this?

================================

Meantime, thanks for the help.  As I don't want to lose SDPlus from this game, I'm just going to put up with the 'manually induced' PC crawl and walking NPCs.  

Papyrus.0.log

6 hours ago, donkeywho said:

[SUBMIT or RESIST or IGNORE]

That's from SL Dialogues. It triggers if you are close to a creature.

In SL Dialogues MCM is a slider for "attack" chance. You can lower that setting to get less "attacks" (maybe you can even deactivate those attacks?)

The attack slider will also control how often you see "they grab you lustfully" if you wear a collar.

I fear if you set it to 0% there will be not much interaction left if enslaved to a SD owner, but depending what other approach mods you have in LO you don't miss much ^^, all SD+ dialogues related to the SD enslavement will still work.

Safest way to close a SL Dialogues window from creature approaches is to choose "CANCEL".

Newest SD/SL Dialogues also have the OsmelMC tweak integrated that decide if you get overwhelmed via resist via your stamina vs stamina of creature (means at low lvl the creature basically always wins if you choose "resist"). Alternative choose sex only.

(you seem to still use a rather old SD+/SL Dialogues combo?)

For me the creature dialogue only pops up with calmed creatures (for example after a defeat calm, in my case it's NDUN).

But I'm surprised that it triggers from chain beasts o.o

I have to check if they would approach me via SL Dialogues if I calm them.

If they "arrest" me and PC crawls while "wearing" a chain beast the SL dialogue never pops up.

I think your Defeat mods interact if you get defeated by those chain beasts? But they defeat you if your stamina is low and not your HP ?‍♂️

Wait! Doesn't SL defeat have a defeat setting for low stamina too?

13 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

That's from SL Dialogues. It triggers if you are close to a creature.

In SL Dialogues MCM is a slider for "attack" chance. You can lower that setting to get less "attacks" (maybe you can even deactivate those attacks?)

The attack slider will also control how often you see "they grab you lustfully" if you wear a collar.

I fear if you set it to 0% there will be not much interaction left if enslaved to a SD owner, but depending what other approach mods you have in LO you don't miss much ^^, all SD+ dialogues related to the SD enslavement will still work.

Safest way to close a SL Dialogues window from creature approaches is to choose "CANCEL".

Newest SD/SL Dialogues also have the OsmelMC tweak integrated that decide if you get overwhelmed via resist via your stamina vs stamina of creature (means at low lvl the creature basically always wins if you choose "resist"). Alternative choose sex only.

(you seem to still use a rather old SD+/SL Dialogues combo?)

For me the creature dialogue only pops up with calmed creatures (for example after a defeat calm, in my case it's NDUN).

But I'm surprised that it triggers from chain beasts o.o

I have to check if they would approach me via SL Dialogues if I calm them.

If they "arrest" me and PC crawls while "wearing" a chain beast the SL dialogue never pops up.

I think your Defeat mods interact if you get defeated by those chain beasts? But they defeat you if your stamina is low and not your HP ?‍♂️

Wait! Doesn't SL defeat have a defeat setting for low stamina too?

Thanks!

Hadn't realised that came from dialogues.  Good to know.  Switched it 'off' meantime to see what happens

Defeat and Stamina.  I'd been pretty sure that I had switched that off.  Checked again anyway, and it turns out I hadn't  ?

An encounter with a wild chainbeast went much better, even if the 2 followers massacred it before it could add too much.  I need to try that again when I have a mo, with the MCM set to allow for an instant capture, and see what happens then

Much appreciate the help 

EDIT:

@MTB @donttouchmethere

Revisited the direct capture with the Defeat's Stamina defeat switched off and added a few more beasts. 

Location: wilderness to East of Whiterun, north of the crossroads near

The PC and 2 followers were all defeated OK, and decked out in crawler units.

- The 2 followers went off towards the crossroads, 'walking' on their hind legs, ie not crawling, heading to either Riverwood or Whiterun

- The PC started 'walking' southwest - had the journey set to go to 'main' destinations.  Could be made to crawl if cycled through the SDPlus Kneel/Crawl keys

Other than the 'can't do right now' option of deleting SDPlus from the game, I am out of ideas

But the mod still works remarkably well otherwise, so full beans for that, thanks!

43 minutes ago, kitten6898 said:

where is the 0.3.5? i only see the SSE one

It's only available as an update; You need v0.3.4 (SkyrimChainBeasts-v0.3.4-OldRim.7z)  and the update (SCB_v0.3.5_updateFrom0.3.4.7z).  (Sorry for the inconsistent naming ...)