Receptive Creature Sex Poses?

LongDukDong

All the sex poses for creatures are all 'offensive', actually making the NPC the 'bitch' in the relationship. 

Up to now, all the previous inquiries made regarding creature sex where the creature is submissive have all been met with resistance.  Responses have been that the models would need to be re-mastered to deal with the animations.

Wha?

Well, apparently, there are some sex animations for goblins and zombies. 

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/9155-zombiegoblin-animations/

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/93561-any-creature-sex-poses/

So why not continue on that for Lovers?  If anything, the Tachicat mod should be able to handle some new animations.  Hell, the second link has zombies in various poses.

That are pose animations.  Meshes with poses.  The zomdies and Goblins use the pose Mod meshes ! Not the creatures meshes.

Only the player or NPC is set in pose (animation)  , and in all poses the player/NPC is in Def  position.

And in most poses the creatures are static ( no move / animation ) The kf files are for the player/NPC.

The  cretures meshes with animation don't have kf files, the animation are in the mesh. NiGeomMorpherController

11Z1.jpg

So there are no creatures animations in the Mods. Only meshes with NiGeomMorpherController  and kf files for player/NPC.

If you are looking for creatures Def / submissive  sex  see Goranga's prostitution system.

Sex with Horses, Deers and Sheeps.  But the creatures are standing in idle position and only the player moves.

Again no Def / submissive  sex  animations for creatures.

Actually, I wouldn't quite say that.  One of the main Tamago mods which grants wombs to NPC females also grants a womb to a creature via random chance, hence female.  And at the same time, the 'LoversTachiCat2' mod allows creatures to be the submissive during sex.  I've knocked up a sexy Spriggan or two.  Personally, I'm looking at working on a variation of the 'Sexualiized Monsters' to have creature gender set, a 'Tamago Sexualized Monsters' if you will.  At the same time, trying to see how to make a creatures effect for 'Genderbender', looking into Wabbajak for ideas.

As to fixed poses, if any were added, it would be fairly expected that 'Doggy Style' would be a general norm for any submissive creature pose (though humanoid types llike Xivilai might offer missionary).  In that case, I wish I was blender savvy to do it... sigh.  If an offensive 'doggy' pose was used while having the NPC be 'behind' the creature, it might be possible to fake it... just copying the pose and pasting it for pose #5000 or whatnot.

And kinda useless having a 'female mushroom' or 'female hitode' in Lovers Creatures.

OFF-TOPIC:  Gregahit?  Ever think about adding any scenes from 'Cold Harbor' at the end of Bravil Underground?   :smiley:

Yes the 'female mushroom' or 'female hitode' have "Def" animations. Also the "zzzLoversTentacle" ( it use a human female body and you could add all 200 hunam-human animations in the creatures folder )

The creatures use OFF and the characters use Def kf files. And in your diary it counts as "creature fucks player". But the animations looks like "player fucks mushroom or hitode"

So yes you can "cheat" the sex system by renaming/changing the kf files. But in your diary it will always be "creature fucked /raped player".

Not to argue semantics, but what you are doing is hacking the system in place to get what you are wanting.  Nothing wrong with that at all.  But it does have its limitations.

To be more specific, creatures have no gender.  That right there is going to take a mess of coding to fix.  You'd have to fix that first.  Otherwise you'd have female humanoids taking the attacking role on male creatures just as often as the other way around.  Which would look mighty odd if you are wanting a game in that male and female humanoids act their gender and aren't hermaphrodites.

Then you'd need to spend quite a few months creating defensive animations at the very least.  That is assuming you just grabbed a few offensive and had the defensive animations tailor made to match up to them.  The reason it would take a while is that you'd need to create animations for each skeleton type (if any animals could be made to share that same skeleton).  Even if you just made the one doggy animation (kinda boring after a bit) you'd need to make about 20 some odd animations.  Most animations have 4 stages.  You could cheat and use the same stage for the 1st three and just make the cum animation different.  But that is still making 40 some animations.  Not to mention loading up the offensive animation you choose and making sure it lines up and works speed/motion wise.  

Spriggans and some of the daedra can be made to use the humanoid skeleton, so those are a bit simpler as you can just pick from the existing animations that I and others have done.  Plus spriggans are all assumed to be female and you can have mods make all daedra female.  Again, this is really just hacking the system to get what you want and not native support.

Maybe you already know all of this.  I don't mean to be a wet blanket.  But you are looking at a lot of work.  Peak at the animation system and what it takes just to add animation slots for lovers sometime.  It is mind boggling. 

As for modding, I'm done for now for a while.  Updating all the LPK mods, doing the LAPF and its animation overhaul and what I got done with creatures burned me out pretty badly.  Couple that with work kicking my ass and it is just too soon.  Maybe this summer.....who knows.  I still like Oblivion over any of the other Beth games as far as modding.

With female creatures you must rework many lovers Mods.

e.g. Joburg.  Jogurg needs a new script or changed script to recognize female creatures. A female creatures does not rape/stalk the female player or NPCs !!!!

Most Lovers Mods with creatures must have new scripts or a patch esp to recognize female creatures.  Lovers Rapers,  LoversBitch, SlaveTraders,....

On 2/9/2018 at 10:47 PM, fejeena said:

So yes you can "cheat" the sex system by renaming/changing the kf files. But in your diary it will always be "creature fucked /raped player".

Actually, you are incorrect.  Using the TachiCat2 script, completely untouched and in its classic form, raping a monster actually flags it properly.  You just get idle creature animations and a stiff pecker of an NPC.  The creature receives the raped flag.  Using an edit of LoversSexSense, I could easily distinguish from creatures that raped and those that were raped.

There isn't much to say about 'acting their gender' with the system unless you install some sexy walk animations or the like.  All acting is done verbally. 

And as to hacking the system to give creatures gender, the Hiyoko Club mod does that already by giving creatures a 50/50 chance of having a womb when encountered.  What I am thinking is to introduce a type of 'Sexualized Monsters' mod that beats the Hiyoko mod to the punch... all female-attributed creatures receiving their womb 100% and male-attributed creatures blocked.  Hell, the original Oblivion Sexualized Monsters mod already offers how to put male/female creatures into Tamriel.

As to recognizing a creature as female, it may merely be as simple as  (if subject.GetItemCount "xCreatureFemaleFlag" != 0).  As to female creatures raping, female NPCs can rape other women, so why not female creatures?  If the creature is doing the raping, even if female, it will literally NOT choose to be the submissive.  It's showing dominance.    "A female creatures does not rape/stalk the female player or NPCs !!!!"   :tongue:  Who's to say the creature isn't GAY for the hot chick?

I may look into Wappy's LoversRaperS  (one of my preferred), and see about creature rape options there.  It may only need a simple patch.

Whoops!  Gotta go.   My STONE WOLF (Lovers Bitch) is having my puppies (or my NPCs.... hard to tell right now).  Yep, got her preggers.

• 1 year later...

Archived