Casual Female Clothes? Do they exist on SE?

hashigicc9

Hi, I'll try to keep this brief and simple, since I came back to Skyrim, exploring and stuff again once more, I wanted to try the "too much breaking lore unorthodox method" and going full gung-ho on female casual clothes. 

Please, don't bash me for that....I swear, I just want to try it out. lol 

I got a nice home, pale marsh it's called, which is like a mansion, and it looks pretty sick and 20th century style, also, one of the hairstyles my female character has, from KS Hairdos, is giving me a small brown casual cap or something, don't know how to say it in english, so, I thought, "what if I could add glasses, and a casual female clothing on top of it?" 

I am looking for anything good and casual that works with SSE, not really a fan of HDTs though, since I tried downloading skirts and all, and they are being displayed with a red triangle and white thingy in the center, and I have everything installed, I have skse64, hdt physics and extensions, ECE, HDT High Heels < though, this one has an error smth with a dll. > 

I also get ctd with Marie Rose custom race and follower, so I removed her, anyway, is there any female casual clothing/armor thing that looks neat and cozy for SkyrimSE ? 

Sorry for wasting your time, I hope someone knows.

EDIT 1 : I found and downloaded the modern+type00 = formal suit clothes, and it seems the mod is installed on the game, but the armors look invisible on me. Tried to uninstall them from NMM and manually installed them in the Data folder, checked the zip file, everything were in place, it still seems to be invisible, I feel like it's a missing mesh issue, because, they are indeed in the game, but just invisible, meaning, when I wear the suits, I can see only my character's head, arms and legs, but the suit on the body is totally invisible. I can't seem to find the answer to that problem though, it's a missing mesh from my understanding, but, everything looks to be in place. 

EDIT 2 : Somehow, managed to get the modernclothing I wanted, the formal suits are still invisible, but, no worries, I got this amazing dress coat cloth, the only small issue is the neck seam, probably the clothing was designed for another body type, I am playing out with unp right now. Gonna upload a picture, hopefully someone may like it. 

Spoiler

skyrimpic1.thumb.jpg.2740dd20bdb6f2569ee1455fcade134d.jpg

5 minutes ago, myuhinny said:

Moved to SE section.

Red triangle with a exclamation point in the center = missing mesh. Or it wasn't converted to SE correctly.

Mods must be for SE and if they are not then they need to be converted to work with SE.

Oh, makes sense, thanks! I'll keep looking also on my own in case I find anything!

Check the SE downloads section. I ported a massive pack of modern clothes from Naver (Korean site) , including your type 00 I believe along with type 03, 05, 06, etc. Or just visit my profile here or Discord. I'm working on the K-girl outfits from fallout 4 to skyrim se. It's a pack of modern Kpop outfits 

45287412-1515808288.png 

2 hours ago, SunJeong said:

Check the SE downloads section. I ported a massive pack of modern clothes from Naver (Korean site) , including your type 00 I believe along with type 03, 05, 06, etc. Or just visit my profile here or Discord. I'm working on the K-girl outfits from fallout 4 to skyrim se. It's a pack of modern Kpop outfits 

45287412-1515808288.png 

Oh wow! Thanks a lot! I'll tell you though, I have a mod that is supposed to have those clothes, but it ONLY has the one in the middle in the photo, the white shirt with the black squares, the bag, the shoes probably, and the underwear, I don't even have the black cape she wears, and the others are not visible in the game, so, I will definitely try to download your pack instead, hopefully it'll work with no issues on my end! Thank you all so much for this amazing discovery! 

Archived