LoversMotionNT

It overrides 25 creature animations, so these creatures can only use the new LoversMotion animitions ( the old are overwritten).

Or do you mean only the 25 creatures have animations and all other creatures(and humans?) have no animations since you installed LoversMotion?

You know you didn't need the esp + sound folder. I only installed the meshes + ini folder, and it's working.

25 creatures is a lot, but not all.

LoversMotion didn't override Baliwog,Clannfear,Deer,Atronach(flame,flesh,frost,storm),Horse,Jyggylag,MehrunesDagon,MountainLion,Sheep,Slaughterfish,Spriggan and Xivilai.

There are no folders(meshes) for these animals (and no ini). So these creatures can't have new animations!!!!!

So its been said that this has 25 new animations, but the only new ones I'm seeing are for goblin, minotaur, lich, skeleton, scamp, zombie, wolf/dog, and I think one more. Are there any others? Cant seem to get them to work if so.

Edit: Any other animations that arent allready from other mods such as donkey's|

So its been said that this has 25 new animations' date=' but the only new ones I'm seeing are for goblin, minotaur, lich, skeleton, scamp, zombie, wolf/dog, and I think one more. Are there any others? Cant seem to get them to work if so.

[/quote']

Look at the update.txt. Any creature with a "!" next to it's name received a new animation.

1.9 is released btw.

== UpdateHistory ==

= Ver1.9

New_Baliwog

New_Clannfear

New_Jyggylag

New_Mountainlion

Fix_All

Great news, can't wait to test them out. :)

edit - Looks like in addition to the animations listed, there were major changes to the dog and spider daedra. Also minor changes to troll and ogre. I kinda liked the old dog and spider deadra anims more. At least I still saved v1.8.

Aha, figured it out. For so me reason i kept trying to put them in obv/Data/meshes when its just supposed to be meshes.

My char seems to be a scale of 1, but Gatekeeper hunger and gnarl seem to be hard to line up with the summon creature spell. Anyone know what scale they should be?

Edit: ah..... console getscale on creature, then adjust accordingly. Kind of lame though, gatekeeper is no longer humoungous but lines perfectly

D:

Wow this is just great. These animations are just so well done, not to mention incredibly hot.

I'm also proud of little unskilled me for successfully tinkering with animations form the original animation replacer and replaced the really dull basic one for the creatures with these ones. Now My doggies and co. use the great animations made by donkey alongside the ones from this.

Thank you. You have no idea how happy you made this Kitty.:heart::heart:

@darkevilhum Gatekeeper should be scaled to 0.65 if I'm not mistaken. Not sure what other animations aren't aligned, they all work fine in my game.

@Nepro it overwrites some creature animations. It uses different numbers from Donkey's creature animation project, though, so some animations you'll have to rename and overwrite manually.

@darkevilhum Gatekeeper should be scaled to 0.65 if I'm not mistaken. Not sure what other animations aren't aligned' date=' they all work fine in my game.

@Nepro it overwrites some creature animations. It uses different numbers from Donkey's creature animation project, though, so some animations you'll have to rename and overwrite manually.

[/quote']

Scaling sorted it thank you. Bit dissapointed though haha.

I have a small suggestion that this thread be moved to the lovers section since it is a lovers plugin. I accidently made this thread here.

Your wish is my command.....POOF.....moved. :P

Thanks! :)

Archived