SLSO Player Succubus Addon

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Ed86

I know this mod is a little over a year old at this point so I'm not sure if you are still supporting it or modding Skyrim but I saw someone else ask about adding a draugr effect.  I wondered it it would be fairly straight forward to have the soul trap from your mod trigger the soul trap from FEC to cause a drained body effect on death without to much work.  I tried to figure out a way to do it myself but I'm not very experienced with modding so I thought i'd throw the idea at you.  Anyway thanks for the awesome mod, I really enjoy it!

3 hours ago, Twisted Texan said:

Ed86

I know this mod is a little over a year old at this point so I'm not sure if you are still supporting it or modding Skyrim but I saw someone else ask about adding a draugr effect.  I wondered it it would be fairly straight forward to have the soul trap from your mod trigger the soul trap from FEC to cause a drained body effect on death without to much work.  I tried to figure out a way to do it myself but I'm not very experienced with modding so I thought i'd throw the idea at you.  Anyway thanks for the awesome mod, I really enjoy it!

no, fec uses skse hack to change spells, and drain spells are concentration spells while soultrap is fire and forget with 60 sec effect duration

it would be easier if you'd ask author of fec to add drain effect to soul trap option/toggle in mcm

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
On 2/4/2018 at 8:18 AM, Ed86 said:

View File

Mod was sponsored by Rosalia \o/

If you like my mods, you can support me on Patreon

Required Mods 

SexLab Sex Animation Framework
SKYUI
SKSE

SexLab Separate Orgasm

Description

In\Suc-cubus role-play\Consequences mod for SexLab Separate Orgasm mini game.
Mod allows you to soultrap your sex partners and drain their souls, underperformance wont be tolerated, so you better suck them dry.

You probably better not try this in crowded places.

Mod supports PC males and females.

Description pt.2

With this mod, when you have sex, you can press hotkey to activate drain. Drain can only be activated before any actor of sex scene has orgasm, activation costs 25 mp, so no, you most likely cant use it while enslaved.

When drain is activated SLSO widgets will change color.

When Npc orgasms it will get soultraped and drain power will increase.

When Pc orgasms all actors will get soultraped and drain power will decrease.

Soultrap is hostile spell and all actors will hate you for trying to steal their souls, duh!.

After sex act is finished, soultraped actors will receive X damage and, maybe, die filling your soul gems.

Damage is calculated with this formula

Damage = (PC("Health") + PC("Stamina") + PC("Magicka")) / 3 * drainmagnitude

where drainmagnitude = npc orgasms - pc orgasms

Therefore you performance during SLSO game actually matter

Or... you can turn that fancy crap off and just insta-kill everyone. FUN!!!

Description pt.3

Oh and this is independent succubus mod and has nothing to do with "Player Succubus Quest"... unless you use included patch

ThatsAllFolksVelociraptor.jpg?resize=768

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    02/04/2018
  • Category
  • Requires
    SexLab Separate Orgasm
  • Special Edition Compatible

View File

All seems to be working. I ativate the drain, soul trap effects appear after orgasm but, when it ends, I always get THERE IS NO SOUL GEM LARGE ENOUGH message. Does someone knows how to solve this problem?

• 3 months later...

First time really playing through Skyrim* and I'm running this and MME/Being a Cow/Hentai Preg/cbbe HDT/minor other things. Just had a great experience and wanted to share.

Was like WTF!? When vampires showed up for the first time and killed quest NPCs.** So I reloaded, cast voice of the empire so they'd stop combat with NPCs (and vice versa) then Match Maker'd all three of them and fucked them to death. I wanted to emulate a Siren-like Bard I played in D&D and it worked! Thanks ED86

Notes: Yes, instakill is on - after a couple hours of playing I lowered most of the timers and turned on automatic orgasms, because trying to figure out where to do all the original quests on my first play through -while- keeping the upkeep of this mod was starting to get tedious. I still enjoy the SLSO minigame at times. I'll probably adjust things more as I get more in the swing of the main story. 

* - I played Skyrim when it first came out and got bored around when I learned Ro. Too distractable/slow paced. Making followers/Cows fuck during long periods of listening to story = Priceless.

**I also downloaded "Run For Your Lives" because I have no idea which NPCs matter and want to keep as many of them alive until I've done more.

Heya Ed!

I installed this (great idea BTW) and now I can't get the SLSO widgets to appear. I tried the hotkey ("X") and I tried the override patch you posted in the SLSO thread. The override does make the widgets appear, but they stay stuck at zero arousal for both parties.

Any suggestions?

[edit]

I don't seem to have any magicka or stamina bars during sex, either.

• 8 months later...

Hi ED86, I just discovered your mod now and it is supercool....I was looking for this a long time....I am wondering could you make your mod compatible with this?

It would be crazily awesome to have named gems. Pretty please:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/8945/?tab=posts&BH=0

I think it uses a different sould trap effect what your mod is using, so whenever I trap a soul it won't get a name with your mod. Would it be possible to create a patch where your mod would use the soultrap spell /effect from named soulgems?

• 3 months later...

good mod. is useful to roleplay as succubus. but regards to brand new march 1.4 version i have questions.

should i just download 2018 version? i see 1.4 version has arrived in description section but i dont see file dates being up to date...

Is it linked to MEGA? or version is yet to come? i request a clarification...

• 3 months later...
On 6/1/2018 at 12:53 PM, Ed86 said:

Orgasm drain chance:

Drain Npc during PC orgasm 0-100

Drain Npc during NPC orgasm 0-100

it

"Soultraps all parteners, reduces drain power" = "When Pc orgasms all actors will get soultraped and drain power will decrease."

So if "drain NPC during PC orgasm =0" then for the above formula, are PC orgasms never counted?

31 minutes ago, 7osisg4d said:

So if "drain NPC during PC orgasm =0" then for the above formula, are PC orgasms never counted?

no, it means that drain event will never trigger

8 hours ago, Ed86 said:

no, it means that drain event will never trigger

Thanks, so it doesn't affect the damage calculation?

In the event of a threesome, is the damage calculated per actor? e.g. 1 pc 2 npc, all have 1 orgasm, is drainmagnitude 1 (grouped) or 0 (per actor)? 

4 hours ago, 7osisg4d said:

Thanks, so it doesn't affect the damage calculation?

In the event of a threesome, is the damage calculated per actor? e.g. 1 pc 2 npc, all have 1 orgasm, is drainmagnitude 1 (grouped) or 0 (per actor)? 

no, it does not

2-1 = 1

Edited by Ed86
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/19/2023 at 7:51 AM, tznvlw said:

@Ed86

The current version of SLSO Player Succubus Addon has a problem with the latest version of SLSO's widgets. Although there are corresponding prompts, the borders of the SLSO's widgets cannot change color. Do you have time to check it out?:)

I haven't used this mod for years, but recently decided to add it to my modlist for some experiments. I don't remember how it used to look back then, but the reason borders don't show is because SLSO sets them to 0. I tried turning them back on, and it works, but the adjacent borders overlap a bit (maybe SLSO layout changed or maybe it was always the case). Then I decided to only display the border for the first widget and I liked it a bit more. And then I changed background color instead of borders which didn't look too bad either.

I attached all 3 versions. I think none of them looks perfect, but still better than nothing when you want to know that the drain is active :)

1_SLSO_PSA_WidgetBorder_All.zip 2_SLSO_PSA_WidgetBorder_First.zip 3_SLSO_PSA_WidgetBackground.zip