SLSO Player Succubus Addon

• 2 weeks later...

i don't know if this is a bug or not but I notice 3 things.

1. if you accidentally turn it on some friendly npc becomes hostile since i have death alternative after they knock me down they stop being hostile. 

2. When you activate the drain in SD+ it says your attacking your owner repeatedly.

3. if you turn it on you can't turn it back off no matter how much you press it.

25 minutes ago, Deviljho-san said:

i don't know if this is a bug or not but I notice 3 things.

1. if you accidentally turn it on some friendly npc becomes hostile since i have death alternative after they knock me down they stop being hostile. 

2. When you activate the drain in SD+ it says your attacking your owner repeatedly.

3. if you turn it on you can't turn it back off no matter how much you press it.

1. well thats probably can be called a mod conflict

2. because you do attack it? , though i tought when ur enslaved you dont have magicka to trigger drain, but w/e

3. yep, i made sure of that

• 1 month later...
On 1.3.2018 at 8:07 AM, Deviljho-san said:

ah okay i only ask just encase when the npc is a essential.

Oh, that's interesting. I reinstalled the mod four times because I thougt the hotkey script had a bug :smiley: .

I have a hard time remembering if I switched the functionality off or on. The only indicator is my magicka bar getting a bit smaller. Is it possible to get a UI element or the possibilitity to switch withing the first 2 seconds after sex start? This would be really great.

Thank your for all your great mods btw.

54 minutes ago, RogueMage said:

Oh, that's interesting. I reinstalled the mod four times because I thougt the hotkey script had a bug :smiley: .

I have a hard time remembering if I switched the functionality off or on. The only indicator is my magicka bar getting a bit smaller. Is it possible to get a UI element or the possibilitity to switch withing the first 2 seconds after sex start? This would be really great.

Thank your for all your great mods btw.

you get red widget border when drain is on

• 4 weeks later...
3 hours ago, 7osisg4d said:

This looks promising. Just checking the formula - which males can have multiple orgasms?

If the PC is female and has multiple orgasms do you heal instead of harm?

All

No

What does the value of the sliders mean?

PC Orgasm

default 0

NPC Orgasm

default 100

Also: I think undead resist this? At least the soul trap (obviously) I have to check if they avoid the damage... they didn't die, which was different.

Thanks!

17 minutes ago, 7osisg4d said:

What does the value of the sliders mean?

PC Orgasm

default 0

NPC Orgasm

default 100

Also: I think undead resist this? At least the soul trap (obviously) I have to check if they avoid the damage... they didn't die, which was different.

Thanks!

cant  you... you know read description?

well... they are kind of undead, have no soul so they cant be soultrapped, you can drain their bodies though

7 hours ago, Ed86 said:

cant  you... you know read description?

It's unclear.

On 2/4/2018 at 2:18 AM, Ed86 said:

When Npc orgasms it will get soultraped and drain power will increase.

When Pc orgasms all actors will get soultraped and drain power will decrease.

Damage = (PC("Health") + PC("Stamina") + PC("Magicka")) / 3 * drainmagnitude

where drainmagnitude = npc orgasms - pc orgasms

Then what does a 0-100 slider "Drain Npc during PC orgasm" do?

5 hours ago, 7osisg4d said:

It's unclear.

Then what does a 0-100 slider "Drain Npc during PC orgasm" do?

idk how its unclear, it sets chance for event to trigger during orgasm when you've activated drain...

Orgasm drain chance:

Drain Npc during PC orgasm 0-100

Drain Npc during NPC orgasm 0-100

it

"Soultraps all parteners, reduces drain power" = "When Pc orgasms all actors will get soultraped and drain power will decrease."

Any chance this will get expanded to have buffs or something? Not sure what to do with soul gems. I find I never need them too much.

The PSQ SLSO patch seems like it's broken on the latest versions, so it's a shame having to disable SLSO to play with PSQ.

15 hours ago, nanashi50 said:

Any chance this will get expanded to have buffs or something? Not sure what to do with soul gems. I find I never need them too much.

The PSQ SLSO patch seems like it's broken on the latest versions, so it's a shame having to disable SLSO to play with PSQ.

doubt it, it would need a huge amount of time to make something sensible

only thing i think i want to add is buff to max mp/sp when you drain npc, like when npcs orgasm you steal their mp/sp, which is then reduced to normal player level by 1 per x sec

well... bug author of psq to add slso support, psq is complex mod with lots of dependencies in moon language

On 6/1/2018 at 12:53 PM, Ed86 said:

idk how its unclear, it sets chance for event to trigger during orgasm when you've activated drain...

Orgasm drain chance:

Drain Npc during PC orgasm 0-100

Drain Npc during NPC orgasm 0-100

it

"Soultraps all parteners, reduces drain power" = "When Pc orgasms all actors will get soultraped and drain power will decrease."

So the use case for PC slider is when you have >2 actors in a scene and one of NPC does not orgasm, so throwing in a PC orgasm would soultrap them as well?  With the drain power formula, if 1 NPC and 1 PC orgasm, there would be no damage anyway.  Does this mean you would have to have 2 NPC orgasms, 1PC orgasm, and NPCs not orgasming in the scene for this slider to be relevant?  (either that, or turn on soultrap always kills) Seems unlikely.

1 hour ago, 7osisg4d said:

So the use case for PC slider is when you have >2 actors in a scene and one of NPC does not orgasm, so throwing in a PC orgasm would soultrap them as well?  With the drain power formula, if 1 NPC and 1 PC orgasm, there would be no damage anyway.  Does this mean you would have to have 2 NPC orgasms, 1PC orgasm, and NPCs not orgasming in the scene for this slider to be relevant?  (either that, or turn on soultrap always kills) Seems unlikely.

yes

NPC slider tags only 1 npc who orgasmed

PC slider tags all npcs

• 3 months later...
9 hours ago, Jorvalt said:

Sometimes the drain just activates without me pressing the activation key. Also, the toggle isn't really a toggle. Once it's turned on for a sex scene, it can't stop until the sex is over.

this can only happen if previous animation hasnt finished completely, so mod didnt reset

hm.... but you toggle if from "off" to "on"

11 hours ago, Ed86 said:

this can only happen if previous animation hasnt finished completely, so mod didnt reset

hm.... but you toggle if from "off" to "on"

So you can't ever toggle it off once you toggle it on, and it will just turn off once you end a sex scene? Also, I'm thinking that maybe it's toggle-able at any time, not just in a sex scene. The only indication that you've toggled it is a slight dip in magicka.