[AAF] BP70s Fallout 4 Sex anims 2.8 (20 - 9 - 2021)

I'm missing a few positions from this like most of the lesbian ones - they are in the data folder, they show in the list positions on the admin tab, but there are no options to play it in game through the menu or at random. strange thing is that a few months ago I had them. did they get removed?

2 hours ago, Equien said:

I'm missing a few positions from this like most of the lesbian ones - they are in the data folder, they show in the list positions on the admin tab, but there are no options to play it in game through the menu or at random. strange thing is that a few months ago I had them. did they get removed?

Are you using UAP or Animation Addons and Fixes? Some of these typs mods pick and choose poses based on author's preference and anything else will not show up in game since they have been disabled. 

1 hour ago, maddadicusrex said:

Are you using UAP or Animation Addons and Fixes? Some of these typs mods pick and choose poses based on author's preference and anything else will not show up in game since they have been disabled. 

I did uncheck the box that blocked some animations on UAP. other than that I'm using staged leito plus.

1 hour ago, Equien said:

I did uncheck the box that blocked some animations on UAP. other than that I'm using staged leito plus.

I use a Animations, Addons and Fixes as my patch and I do not use Staged Leito Plus, even though I use Leitos. My patch adds strapons to male animations so that usually doubles up on the female/female stuff. Not sure if UAP does same.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 6/7/2022 at 6:42 PM, Equien said:

Hey, I'm having the same issue. Have you managed to fix it?

7 hours ago, shunter said:

Hey, I'm having the same issue. Have you managed to fix it?

Are you using UAP or Animation Addons and Fixes? Some of these type mods pick and choose poses based on author's preference and anything else will not show up in game since they have been disabled. 

6 hours ago, maddadicusrex said:

Are you using UAP or Animation Addons and Fixes? Some of these type mods pick and choose poses based on author's preference and anything else will not show up in game since they have been disabled. 

I am using UAP, but I didn't select the option to disable animations in the installer.

I cant seem to be able to use the vault bed to use your animations. They work fine for other beds, but vault beds for some reason doesn't work. I checked the furnitureData file and they seem to be included, but I cannot use your animations on it (Im testing with the Female Masturbation anim)

15 hours ago, SpicyNuggies24 said:

I cant seem to be able to use the vault bed to use your animations. They work fine for other beds, but vault beds for some reason doesn't work. I checked the furnitureData file and they seem to be included, but I cannot use your animations on it (Im testing with the Female Masturbation anim)

There doesn't appear to be any positions that use "Vault Bed". You could make a copy of a position that uses another bed then change the location attribute to "Vault Bed" and see if that works.

11 hours ago, krlll said:

There doesn't appear to be any positions that use "Vault Bed". You could make a copy of a position that uses another bed then change the location attribute to "Vault Bed" and see if that works.

There isn't?! Huh, could've sworn I saw something in the furnituredata file that included the vault bed as a regular bed. Might've mistaken it for another animation pack I guess. Anyway, Ill try that. Thanks

8 hours ago, SpicyNuggies24 said:

There isn't?! Huh, could've sworn I saw something in the furnituredata file that included the vault bed as a regular bed. Might've mistaken it for another animation pack I guess. Anyway, Ill try that. Thanks

Ignore what I wrote. It turns out that the beds in the "Vault Bed" group are included in the "Single Bed" group which is used in positions. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi, this will seem like a really dumb question, because I am using BT3 and CBBE... sometimes, during BP70 animations (they all trigger fine) do not remove clothes; I have seen for both MC + 1 NPC, and just MC with 1 NPC. I am posting the question here, but I am not convinced it is this mod; the cnon-undressing issue only occurs when I use the Prostitution option for Sex Em Up. Just wanted to know if anyone else had also had this problem, and if they had found a solution.

I repeat, even though I use BT3+CBBE, BP70 animations work perfectly in general when triggered by other mods.

THANKS!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello, in the"rxl_bp70_anims_furnitureData.xml" file I found the "Subway Train" animation scene, where should I go to trigger it?
Because I tried to enter "player.placeatme 00106A17" in the test room, but the car could not be placed flat on the ground.

Here is what I found in "rxl_bp70_anims_furnitureData.xml":
<group id="Subway Train">
<furniture form="00106A17" id="MonorailCarMid01"/>
<furniture form="000A51E7" id="MonorailCarMid01Station"/>

ScreenShot21.png