Does anyone have MOD of run fast?

There use to be a fairy mod called tinkerbell a pixie fairy follower on the nexus but it looks like it's gone now. But that mod added a pair of deadric boots called the deadric boots of computer crashing speed. These boots could literally get you from one side of the map to the other in a few minutes but you had to use TGM to keep little bumps in the ground from killing you because of the speed.

The Grey Cowl of Nocturnal mod has oh wait! Spoilers

Spoiler

These go fast boots called the Boots of Springheel Jack.

I know there are quite a few mods that increase speed. There are plenty of enchantment mods such as Summermyst and I think Wintermyst also but not sure. Ordinator has perks to make you go supahfast! Disparity also improves speed. Or you can use console. Be careful not to go too fast as speed kills.:cool:

1 hour ago, kambingsalto said:

I think it's different

As I can remember, in terms of game logic, Skyrim don't have different AnimEvents for landing after fall from high or low heights.

So I'm pretty sure it's a manually used forward roll from TKDodge.

Because if not - then character should use same "landing roll" animation for landing after every jump.

8 hours ago, Azazellz said:

As I can remember, in terms of game logic, Skyrim don't have different AnimEvents for landing after fall from high or low heights.

So I'm pretty sure it's a manually used forward roll from TKDodge.

Because if not - then character should use same "landing roll" animation for landing after every jump.

TK dodge you have to be in combat mode to actually dodge and in the vid they do not appear to be in combat mode. 

could have nicked the animation though

Archived