Penis disappears or stretches during sex (New Vegas)

So I downloaded the Bouncing Natural Breasts mod today, along with Bouncing Breasts Type 3 Armors off of Nexus. I thought I had done everything correctly, until I started noticing that every male NPC during sex either loses their penis, or has it endlessly stretch to one end of the map. Reinstalling Breeze's body replacer didn't work, nor the Robert one, and I always toggle Archive Invalidation in FOMM when messing with mods. The odd thing is, after I got fed up trying to figure out what was wrong, not even the backup I made before installing this would fix the problem! I've wasted all day on this, and I'm hesitant to touch anything at this point, seeing as a revert won't even help. I'll reinstall everything if I need to, but I'd like to save that as a last resort, as my game was working fine before today.

• 9 months later...

Archived