(REL new updates Nov. 28th) Tender BBP, A New BBP Simulation

This mod is fantastic' date=' Are you planning to make bouncing jump animations & crouch animations?. Btw are you planning to make an alt sprint animation? because i don't like it doesn't look sexy or boucing

[/quote']

It's probably best to let him finish getting the basics in order first. Overall compatibility with every race (human, elf, and beast) should be the priority right now. Because it's no good to anyone if it crashes the game left and right because it's incompatible with beast races and elves.

On another note, I found a temporary workaround for those with crashing problems:

Use bodyslide to create the basic CBBEv3 BBP meshes for the body (femalebody_0.nif and femalebody_1.nif). Let them overwrite the TBBP meshes (or move the two TBBP meshes to a temporary folder for later use), and the crashing will cease completely. The jiggle will still work, though it won't be as pronounced as it normally is with the TBBP meshes.

I fixed the problem for every race except for the elves. I'm stumped just like Cherry was. She has a thread on this on Bestheda forum and it was locked leaving this problem unsolved. I can't find anything else related to this except Cherry's original BBP files.So her files contain both the male and female version of skeleton and map, skeleton_female.nif, skeleton_female.hkx, skeleton.nif and skeleton.hkx. I'm surprised to see she's got male animations in her files too. Also she suggested that elves may use male skeleton? I'm just wondering if anybody got issues with elf races with the original BBP.

Awesome. I'll do some comparisons in the CK and see what I can find. I'll have a look at Orcs as well. They seem to be having an issue where the breasts sway erratically side to side.

I'm expecting to find numerous differences between the animation lists of the Human/Dark Elf races, and the remaining races.

For some reason I'm suspecting the crashing problem isn't body/skeleton mesh related at all. I could be wrong, but I think the affected races are likely using a LOT of male animations for things the unaffected races use female animations for. I have some free time this morning, so I'll see what I can find.

Pretty sure Orcs use male animations

Pretty sure Orcs use male animations

Right, but not exactly.

They use the defaultmale.hkx behavior graph. Which indicates they use the male animations for everything, with certain actions set to use specific female animations. I'm going to try switching them to the defaultfemale.hkx and see if that resolves the breast sway.

Elves however, are a different story. High Elves in particular. Their biped slot 40 (the tail slot for beast races), uses something called "body2". I'm digging through now trying to identify exactly what it is and what it does, though I suspect it's likely unrelated anyway.

The animation lists don't appear on the race forms, so I need to look at the presets for High/Wood Elves and Humans for comparison.

We need BBB for skyrim' date=' none of these breast animations look natural.

[/quote']

IF by BBB, you mean this, I doubt it's any more realisitic than mine.

[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EI5pYWpAM20 .

tbbps250.gif

But it's just me.

Last time I checked, this Oblivion BBB is made by hand keying.

And I can make many animations with TBBP within a short period time. The nice thing about my MOD is it has a very simple way to animate breasts, no hard time animating or hand keying stuff. I'll release my way to do that after this MOD becomes more bug-free. I believe anybody can make their own TBBP using my simulating system, even those first time animators or unexperienced modders.

dragonfly:

another bit of advice here . . . if you want adoption' date=' stick to the simple.

so you've got the bounce. everyone that's posted in this thread wants that. win.

then you've added some animation that simply isn't everyone's cup of tea... the vegas-hooker high heel walk and the roaming idle anim. Not horrible, but it's kinda like baggage on top of what people want. If you go to get a soda at the Kum n Go, and they say "you get a free magazine with every soda purchase" "uummm... no thanks i just want the soda". It's extra, but more importantly, not everyone is into that. Bottom line is that it will reduce usage.

I read the post on 3dmgame dated saturday, where someone said something about a "chest increased to 50% of bone patch". It sounds like you're going to grow the breasts by 50% at the bone. not everyone is into that. This will further reduce usage. A Lot.

Now i get the whole "I can't make everyone happy, i'm making this for me not a popularity contest." That's great and more power to you.

Even tho it's just all about the fun of the game, there's something to be said for filling the void. If you have the super exaggerated animation and breast-enhancement as the main release, it won't fill the void and there will be a lot of disappointed pervs that have been frequenting this thread for the last few weeks.

Personally, everyone would be happy with a couple download choices... the Vegas Hooker collection and the modified vanilla collection would be enough for anyone.

Just sayin.

[/quote']

And I was expecting a more decent name for my animations package:D.

You know what they say.

Opinions are like assholes.

Honestly, this mod has dug BBP on Skyrim out of the grave. BBP on Skyrim was absolute shit before this and has been a mere after-thought. Could it use tweaks & more options? Of course, but I remember when CherryHotaling came out with BBP for the first time on his body mesh and it crashed all the time and looked like shit... the only that really has changed is it has become more stable.

This, however, looks amazing. If there's anything shitty about it, it's because of people's personal taste and being too impatient to wait for more animation options to be produced.

But as another poster mentioned, wait until it's a bit more stable & the modders have gotten their hands on it (which there seems to be a lot of interested parties), then release it on nexus... until they inevitably delete it because lolfucku.

That's soothing:)! I'll keep working on this MOD until it becomes bug-free.

I'm hoping this shows up. Forum is acting weird for me today with some posts not showing up.

Anyway, I made a temporary fix so all of the Elf races can use this. It also includes the Orc female behavior swap I posted earlier (I can't see that post for some odd reason). So if you installed that file (if it showed up for anyone), just delete it and put this down toward the bottom of your load order:

Consider this temporary until Dragonfly manages the proper fixes to the body itself.

Dragonfly:

the Elf issue was pretty easy to pinpoint. Neither the High Elf or Wood Elf races had 1stpersonfemalebody.nif assigned. As soon as I assigned the meshes to those races, I could make any race of elf without crashing.

The beast race issue is obviously the skeleton difference I mentioned in my PM last night.

Trykz

Guest darknirvana21

This is a really great mod, but I do have a question about idle poses. Is it just me or do other people's idles create a lot of movement in the breasts after they complete a walk or run?

Dragonfly:

just wanted to let you know that the beast skeleton works perfectly. The file I posted in a couple places here also fixes the elf crashing issue, and swaps the orc female behavior, so now ANY race can use the body and animations.

The animations work great with the custom race I'm working on, even though it uses the UNPB-BBP body. The jiggle isn't as pronounced as it is with the TBBP meshes, but it certainly looks better (and WAAAAAY more natural) than the older breast animations.

I had to swap out the skeleton for the custom race, or the right breast collapses into the chest. So I'm holding off on the UNPB version of the race until after you finish and release the UNPB-TBBP body.

Great job!

Trykz

kudos to you oh awesome trykz' date=' just tested it out. Job well done.

[/quote']

No problem :)

I'd like to see this become the new standard by which everything else is compared and developed. When that happens, we'll start seeing armors made specifically for it begin to emerge. I also suspect we'll see some of the animation modders creating all sorts of new idle and combat animations that really display it in all it's glory ;)

I think the elf issue was what was plaguing Cherry's body mod for so long. And I have a REAL hard time believing that Bethesda couldn't resolve it themselves by just updating the Skyrim.esm to fix it. I fired off an email to them earlier, suggesting they include it on their extensive list of shit that needs fixing. So who knows. Maybe one day they get around to it.

I have a question' date=' I'm not sure if this adds a standing idle or not but is it normal for the character to loop "about facing" reason I ask is it makes it kind of difficult to make a new character when about every 3 or 4 seconds she turns and faces away then a few seconds and turns back again. or is it an idle something else installed? and if you know, is there a way to stop it during character creation?

[/quote']

Grab the static idle from the first post :)

Truly great work. I'm assuming this only works with the body files in the main file download. Would you consider converting other bodytypes to work with your animations' date=' dragonfly?

I've always been a big fan of the numenume erosbody.

The numenume body is CBBE based. Meaning it can be pretty accurately replicated in Bodyslide using the TBBP Bodyslide presets. I made this in about 5 minutes:

TBBPTest2.jpg

The breasts aren't quite as tremendous as nume's body, but it's otherwise pretty close (about the 60% weight of nume's). AND..... it's TBBP. The skeleton and animations work perfectly with it. Give it a try if you want.

Just install the TBBP package normally, then overwrite the body meshes with these.

edit: added a reference pic of the file

A really nice mod and one of the reasons I still play Skyrim.

But I noticed something: I use the Real 1st Person View mod, but it somehow conflicts with this mod. To be precise the meshes from the TBBP let my game crash to desktop when someone gets naked while every other mesh wont ´t let it crash. But if I disable the First Person View mod and use TBBP´s meshes, it also won´t crash.

The body included is great. However there is one problem with the included skeleton - it makes the character hover around a foot above ground, which causes none of the animations in minilovers to be aligned properly. Maybe the elevation is not set correctly? I tried to edit it but the author of the skeleton set the file to private or something so it can't be modified in nifskope.

The body included is great. However there is one problem with the included skeleton - it makes the character hover around a foot above ground' date=' which causes none of the animations in minilovers to be aligned properly. Maybe the elevation is not set correctly? I tried to edit it but the author of the skeleton set the file to private or something so it can't be modified in nifskope.

[/quote']

I think it's because the skeleton *appears* to be a modified long legs skeleton. Give him time, and I'm pretty confident either Dragonfly or other modders will adapt more skeletons to this mod :)

[/quote']

I'd like to see this become the new standard by which everything else is compared and developed. When that happens, we'll start seeing armors made specifically for it begin to emerge. I also suspect we'll see some of the animation modders creating all sorts of new idle and combat animations that really display it in all it's glory ;)

I think the elf issue was what was plaguing Cherry's body mod for so long. And I have a REAL hard time believing that Bethesda couldn't resolve it themselves by just updating the Skyrim.esm to fix it. I fired off an email to them earlier, suggesting they include it on their extensive list of shit that needs fixing. So who knows. Maybe one day they get around to it.

You are helping me out a lot here. Trykz. Thanks you so much:P!

[/quote']

You are helping me out a lot here. Trykz. Thanks you so much:P!

No problem at all. Glad I could help.

A few weeks ago I asked if you were going to release this as a resource that I could use in my race mods. Your very next post confirmed that you were.

I'm simply returning the favor :)

I'm just patiently waiting for the UNPB-TBBP version, and then my Yalsha race revamp will be ready to makes it's debut as the very first race mod to use this new body for both CBBE AND UNPB users. After that I intend to repack all of my other races in similar fashion ;)