(REL new updates Nov. 28th) Tender BBP, A New BBP Simulation

Great mod. but i'm having a slight problem. i use unpb with this and all animation and jiggle seem to work fine but for some reason the textured nipples are about 2-3 cm higher than the mesh suggests. looks quite odd. anyone knows how this might be fixed?

Reinstal the unpb body mesh, but u'll get a less jiggling animation.

Great mod. but i'm having a slight problem. i use unpb with this and all animation and jiggle seem to work fine but for some reason the textured nipples are about 2-3 cm higher than the mesh suggests. looks quite odd. anyone knows how this might be fixed?

Reinstal the unpb body mesh' date=' but u'll get a less jiggling animation.

[/quote']

Thanks! it did solve the problem :)

Currently working on an armor for this. Unfortunately I believe I'm getting some sort of weighting issue.

Any advice on how this might be solved?

>pic related

edit: I'd also like to mention that I'm using the supplied skeleton from OP' date=' and simply copying the skin modifier to each mesh on the armor and tweaking any areas that are completely unweighted.

Then of course after export, I'm fixing the shader properties in nifskope.

[/quote']

Ah you have the shader problem too ? I actually got that a lot when doing skin wrap in max. I knew a way to fix it, only in max though. It's not just a shader problem in nifskope, in game you will see some weird shader problem as well.

It's annoying. 3dsmax corrupts the shader properties. It's an easy fix though, just copy the originals from the mesh you imported to the new exported one.

But this problem is a completely new beast. Importing the provided body mesh & exporting it (after doing the essential fixes because of 3dsmax) will not yield a stable mesh ;\.

But I'll try Skin wrap. I wonder why that would be the root of the problem though. Everything had a weight and I didn't do any sort of ridiculous stuff to the skin modifier... especially when I was just trying to export the same body mesh unmodified at all.

edit: Tried it. Still no good. Are you using nif skeleton and not your sourced 3dsmax skeleton when you import? I doubt this would have anything to do anything.. but it's worth an ask ;\

edit 2: Looks like I was completely fucking wrong. Lol. Turns out the crashes were stemming from something to do with armor and NOT the meshes. So I'm not insane and there's nothing crazy weird about your skeleton crashing everything from 3dsmax. I can have faith in the world again.

I'll have to look into what is creating a problem for custom armors using your skeleton. I was able to apply the armor to your body mesh + skeleton and replace the femalebody_1 & femalebody_0 meshes with it and it loaded fine + plenty of jiggle. However when applied to armors instant CTD.

Is there any chance of using a modified skeleton to increase the breast sizes for tender bbp like the original skyrim bbp? If so' date=' are you or anyone else willing to create one?

[/quote']

Absolutely, it's just a nifskope trick and I've already done it.

So what would I have to do in nifskope to pull that off?

great mod many thx for it!

but one question' date='is it possible in future to get my weapons on back?

[/quote']

OK I assume you mean you were using a skeleton that places weapons on the back:). I'll look into it, shouldn't break a sweat.

once everything is stable and its out of beta, and Dragonfly gives me permission i will be adding this to the list of combinations i can make in my mod

Hi,

the new animation works for the other body models as UNPB, ADEC.

I've noticed when I look at the woman from the front, the right breast have no animation, the left breast-animation works fine.

At least it seems that way. Optical illusion?

In addition,

the skeleton_female.hkx have the torch-bug again.

Don`t use this file, if you have the wrong Body-Model,

becuase the left Breast is indented.

Okay. I've got an armor mesh working with this mod. Haven't been able to use it as a "wearable" armor so far, but it works fine as a body replacer.

Few things I've noticed:

1. Since the skeleton seems to be built ontop of existing skeletons, any mesh that does not EXPLICITLY require interaction with breast bones (hah), there's no reason to apply any weighting changes to them. They will work & load perfectly fine.

2. When applying the breast weight to areas that require the breast bones, there's a SIGNIFICANT amount of wobble on the meshes. I think once the animations are toned down to be a bit more predictable this may become a non issue. I suspect only weighting for one breast bone may also help with only having mesh movement (without wobble).

I'll post said armor if anyone is interested. (It's not full body so there's not full weighting on it).

Do the extra sliders in the file you posted work stuffed_bunny? Or are they disabled?

I updated the bodyslide' date=' it didn't come with extra sliders before but it does now.

[/quote']

Hmm, weird. They show up in bodyslide(tummytuk,applecheeks etc) but don't change anything. The xml file is pointing to bsd files I don't have, I must be missing a file...

It comes with no sliders, only nif and xml files. Bodyslide 1.4 is required. For CB++ you need "CB++ v0.8.5", for extra sliders (by popboy) you need "CB++ experimental sets".

Dragonfly, or anyone who understands weighting and animation mapping:

Currently two of TBBP's breast bones are the same as in Cherry's skeleton (NPC L/R Breast). The other two are new (NPC L/R Breast01, confusing name for second pair BTW). What would happen if you made a skeleton including 6 breast bones? Like (NPC L/R Breast) with Cherry's original weighting + 4 new with TBBP's breast weighting.

I'm probably too naive... but is it possible that BBP animations could use the original bones and ignore the new ones, TBBP animations use the new bones and ignore the old, and vanilla animations ignore all breast bones? (as it mostly does, except for torch bug and similar)

Currently working on an armor for this. Unfortunately I believe I'm getting some sort of weighting issue.

>pic related

edit: I'd also like to mention that I'm using the supplied skeleton from OP' date=' and simply copying the skin modifier to each mesh on the armor and tweaking any areas that are completely unweighted.

[/quote']

Ah you have the shader problem too ? I actually got that a lot when doing skin wrap in max. I knew a way to fix it, only in max though. It's not just a shader problem in nifskope, in game you will see some weird shader problem as well.

It's annoying. 3dsmax corrupts the shader properties. It's an easy fix though, just copy the originals from the mesh you imported to the new exported one.

But this problem is a completely new beast. Importing the provided body mesh & exporting it (after doing the essential fixes because of 3dsmax) will not yield a stable mesh ;\.

But I'll try Skin wrap. I wonder why that would be the root of the problem though. Everything had a weight and I didn't do any sort of ridiculous stuff to the skin modifier... especially when I was just trying to export the same body mesh unmodified at all.

edit: Tried it. Still no good. Are you using nif skeleton and not your sourced 3dsmax skeleton when you import? I doubt this would have anything to do anything.. but it's worth an ask ;\

edit 2: Looks like I was completely fucking wrong. Lol. Turns out the crashes were stemming from something to do with armor and NOT the meshes. So I'm not insane and there's nothing crazy weird about your skeleton crashing everything from 3dsmax. I can have faith in the world again.

I'll have to look into what is creating a problem for custom armors using your skeleton. I was able to apply the armor to your body mesh + skeleton and replace the femalebody_1 & femalebody_0 meshes with it and it loaded fine + plenty of jiggle. However when applied to armors instant CTD.

It might have something to do with the limitation of "4 bones per vertex". That can mess with the shaders. :)

>pic related

[/quote']

It might have something to do with the limitation of "4 bones per vertex". That can mess with the shaders. :)

Would that cause trouble with armor meshes but not body meshes? Because I've gotten the armor mesh to render and come out right as a body mesh (replacing femalebody_), but not as an armor mesh. I was thinking it might be some sort of file dependency causing armor meshes to crash.

Btw: Weighting for 4 breast bones = fucking difficult

I think each bone (ex. R Breast & R Breast 01) needs to be weighted about evenly on the mesh for it come out right.

wSwsw.jpg

>pic related

[/quote']

I tried your way and it worked in nifskope, but in game the body doesn't show up. I fiddled around with different numbers in "# bones per vertex". Any number greater than 4 will cause a missing body, and those below 4 will cause a bigger shader problem.

ACDale imported the anim and got it working with adec. I took a moment to make a video of it working with the Tera Armors for ADEC project.

[video=youtube]

Naked is hot and all, but skimpy is pretty fucking sexy. Yes i know the jubbling is reduced, probably by half, because of the skinning. . . but you know what? i think it's about perfect in this situation. The slightly exaggerated proportions of the body do well.

I'm not sayin, i'm JUST sayin.

Is there any chance of using a modified skeleton to increase the breast sizes for tender bbp like the original skyrim bbp? If so' date=' are you or anyone else willing to create one?

[/quote']

Read the green part of my thread at the end:).

ACDale imported the anim and got it working with adec. I took a moment to make a video of it working with the Tera Armors for ADEC project.

[video=youtube]

Naked is hot and all, but skimpy is pretty fucking sexy. Yes i know the jubbling is reduced, probably by half, because of the skinning. . . but you know what? i think it's about perfect in this situation. The slightly exaggerated proportions of the body do well.

I'm not sayin, i'm JUST sayin.

I would be you i released it on both cause i will give you more visibility from others and more people will then use your work to make it evolve and provide nice stuff with it.

If it stays underground it would be a shame :/

Here's some advice on releases: anything you release on the interweb' date=' you can't take it back.

Ok so this is something that we all know, but nobody really says it in those words. The point, tho, is if you release it here and not on nexus, a subsequent release on nexus will just be watered down.

My advice: wait till you're ready, don't listen to all the swingers in this thread with their cocks in their hands. . . take your time, do the work right, release once, in as many places as you can. all this "nexus sucks" and "workshop sucks" are opinions put out mostly by people that haven't ever worked on web projects.

I would wish on your version of the following, that I can see my female player character from the front without having to enter the command "animcam" in the console.

Is that possible?

As with XP32 Mod: Victoria's High Heel walk

It seemed to behave like that for me. walking backwards towards the came doesn't do a reverse walk anim, but a forward walk in the backwards dir. but truly . . . just do animcam. it's way more fun.

[/quote']

go here: http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=11257

>pic related

[/quote']

I tried your way and it totally worked. I never figured out why until you told us. Thanks! My way to fix it is to adjust weighting around the problem area, but it's time consuming and not guaranteed to work:(.

If your crap is corrupted between max export and skyrim, i have to ask: are you doing the Nifskope calesthenics? where you change and fix a bunch of shit that's missed or messed by the exporter? Here's an accurate list: http://www.creationkit.com/Convert_New_Nif_to_Skyrim

(i know it's accurate because i made it with no small amount of help from LL perv Vioxsis in this thread )

Do the extra sliders in the file you posted work stuffed_bunny? Or are they disabled?

I updated the bodyslide' date=' it didn't come with extra sliders before but it does now.

[/quote']

Hmm, weird. They show up in bodyslide(tummytuk,applecheeks etc) but don't change anything. The xml file is pointing to bsd files I don't have, I must be missing a file...

It comes with no sliders, only nif and xml files. Bodyslide 1.4 is required. For CB++ you need "CB++ v0.8.5", for extra sliders (by popboy) you need "CB++ experimental sets".

Dragonfly, or anyone who understands weighting and animation mapping:

Currently two of TBBP's breast bones are the same as in Cherry's skeleton (NPC L/R Breast). The other two are new (NPC L/R Breast01, confusing name for second pair BTW). What would happen if you made a skeleton including 6 breast bones? Like (NPC L/R Breast) with Cherry's original weighting + 4 new with TBBP's breast weighting.

I'm probably too naive... but is it possible that BBP animations could use the original bones and ignore the new ones, TBBP animations use the new bones and ignore the old, and vanilla animations ignore all breast bones? (as it mostly does, except for torch bug and similar)

OK I see what you are saying here and I believe it is very very possible! I'll give it a shot:).

Did a fresh skyrim install' date=' this mod seems to have problems with high elves for some reason. I can't start as one. It crashed to desktop the minute my binding are cut in Helgen Keep. Nords work fine.

Any ideas?

[/quote']

It sounds as if a lot of Cherry's old issues are coming back to haunt this body now (torch bug, elf CTD, etc.).

Odd indeed.....

>pic related

[/quote']

I tried your way and it worked in nifskope, but in game the body doesn't show up. I fiddled around with different numbers in "# bones per vertex". Any number greater than 4 will cause a missing body, and those below 4 will cause a bigger shader problem.

Yeah it seems like just getting the weight correct is the only way. I've been able to do pretty well with a bit of tweaking. Seems like the major problem is just getting a reference clothing mesh to copy proper weighting from.

dragonfly . . .

I forgot to say in my long post above: when you release on nexus, that's it. that's your only real exposure to 'new views'. when you update, your mod goes on the "recently updated" list which has waay more traffic than the 'new mod' list.

so if you release an early beta, then go "ok it's done!" there's no fanfare for it. as far as the web-app is concerned, all you've done is update.

so therefore wait until you're done completely then release the done version and you'll get all the exposure you should.