(REL new updates Nov. 28th) Tender BBP, A New BBP Simulation

No problem at all. Glad I could help.

Not to dump on your efforts here Trykz, but I have updated the Bodyslide package with a set containing presets for all CBBEv3 derived bodies. These are included: Curvy & Slim by Caliente, CBBEX by Xanshio, TSAG by Teals03, erosbody by numenume, v3m by MAK. erosbody sliders is currently the approximated shape you made, but I'll try fix the broken vertex order of the real shape (by comparing uv maps) and use that instead. (Uhm... wonder if that would work for CHSBHC too?) :-/

If anyone who designed any of the above shapes don't like to see their shape so easily slided, PM me your protests. Otherwise, consider yourselves fully credited. :)

Another thing, for those who are not so happy with the default sprint animation: just replace it with any of the other forward run animations. I'm using the default forward run for sprint, then run2 and walk1.

These are included: Curvy & Slim by Caliente' date=' CBBEX by Xanshio, TSAG by Teals03, erosbody by numenume, v3m by MAK.

[/quote']

CBBEX? O.O

I'm really glad with this, but I only released a beta version. The final is done, tho, and it's different. :-/

:s Uh-oh. Well, as long as your mesh remains CBBE-compatible, I can update sliders when you update the shape. If it's ok with you, of course.

Btw, I noticed your beta still has the neck gap bug. It has been fixed - update your CB++.

These are included: Curvy & Slim by Caliente' date=' CBBEX by Xanshio, TSAG by Teals03, erosbody by numenume, v3m by MAK.

[/quote']

CBBEX? O.O

I'm really glad with this, but I only released a beta version. The final is done, tho, and it's different. :-/

:s Uh-oh. Well, as long as your mesh remains CBBE-compatible, I can update sliders when you update the shape. If it's ok with you, of course.

Btw, I noticed your beta still has the neck gap bug. It has been fixed - update your CB++.

It's OK. I hope none starts to make armor conversions using the wrong CBBEX, tho.

The gap on the neck was fixed on the final version. :)

No problem at all. Glad I could help.

Not to dump on your efforts here Trykz' date=' but I have updated the Bodyslide package with a set containing presets for all CBBEv3 derived bodies. These are included: Curvy & Slim by Caliente, CBBEX by Xanshio, TSAG by Teals03, erosbody by numenume, v3m by MAK. erosbody sliders is currently the approximated shape you made, but I'll try fix the broken vertex order of the real shape (by comparing uv maps) and use that instead. (Uhm... wonder if that would work for CHSBHC too?) :-/

If anyone who designed any of the above shapes don't like to see their shape so easily slided, PM me your protests. Otherwise, consider yourselves fully credited. :)

Another thing, for those who are not so happy with the default sprint animation: just replace it with any of the other forward run animations. I'm using the default forward run for sprint, then run2 and walk1.

[/quote']

No worries bunny.....

The nume type body took all of 5 minutes. The TBBP Mak preset was a tad big around the hips (I gauged it by the panties shown in the screenshot I posted and dropped the hips to 85%), but its otherwise exactly as the preset selected.

As for the CHSBHC body, I can't see why it wouldn't work. I've seen (and made) dozens of different bodies all based on CBBE, and have found that using your additions to BodySlide REALLY take Skyrim to a whole new level in the variety department :D

The cool thing is, I could literally make dozens of different body shapes, and assign them ALL a single Navetsea texture set, giving EVERY npc in the game a virtually unique body, without bogging down the game.

So does anyone have any idea why armor made for this body mesh refuses to load?

I can get my meshes to load if I run them as a body replacer (which means they're constructed properly)' date=' but not if I do an armor replacer, or even put together it's own esp.

[/quote']

Did you assign it a body slot in the nif and use the same in the esp? Check http://wiki.tesnexus.com/index.php/Skyrim_bodyparts_number for info.

Heyo everyone,

Not sure how this went under my radar, cause this is BIG stuff :D

First off I wanted to thank Dragonfly1024 for all the hard work that's been do thus far. I look forward to seeing what's to come.

I also notified Acdale the creator of ADEC, as I'm sure he'd love to utilize this as a new standard.

In the meantime though, I'd like to see about applying this myself to ADEC.

@Trykz - Looks as though you've been hard at work as well. If you don't mind me asking, how did you go about applying this to a different body? Or was it just you used the body slide, with the Dragonfly0124's base?

So if anyone knows how to do this, please either post or send me a PM ^^.

If you are curious why ADEC, besides my preference..all my armor mods use it ^^. So I wouldn't mind "eventually", when you're past beta Dragonfly0124; applying this to the current armors I have out ^^. With your permission and credit of course ^^

(Again this is in the far future, I'm just trying to plan ahead before things get busy on my end lol).

I had experience when Cherryhotling first had released BBP, of applying it to any armor. Literally takes me a matter of seconds to do. I'm not a pro by any means, but copying the bones and weight is far to easy with 3ds max ^^

If only I could fix the darn vampire lord skeleton, to look not retarded in my current custom vampire lord WIP ;p

I'd just love to see this in action with what I have hehe ^^

Thanks again for all your hard work.

Edit - Hmm, looks like I got it working! Not sure if what I did was the trick or what. Though this looks ultra smooth, compared to the predecessor ^^

@Trykz - Looks as though you've been hard at work as well. If you don't mind me asking' date=' how did you go about applying this to a different body? Or was it just you used the body slide, with the Dragonfly0124's base?[/quote']

Heya Silvist.....

that's the thing. I didn't do much of anything at all LOL

I'm in the process of revamping the Yaksha race mod, originally made by eblisshaitan. I swapped out the base UNP body for UNPB BBP meshes, and after installing this, found that it caused the right breast to collapse. Suspecting the skeleton might be the issue, I assigned a separate skeleton directly to the UNPB meshes through the CK.

When I loaded it in game, it worked perfectly. The jiggle of the UNPB breasts isn't as defined or pronounced as the TBBP meshes and skeleton, but the animation works and it looks great and a LOT more natural than earlier physics. I used the skeleton from that Nexus pack that places daggers on the lower back.

If you watch the gif images of TBBP here, you'll notice a slight ripple type effect on the side of the breast. This is the ONLY distinguishable difference between what I see in the two bodies. In the UNPB BBP meshes, it's non-existent (due to the lack of additional breast bones)

Basically, I just wanted to see what else I could make these new physics work with, and it turned out pretty well ;)

Does anyone know how to edit the skeleton file included so that the character isn't floating a foot above the ground? I love all the features of this BBP but this weird z-offset thing is really preventing me from using it. File is set to lock/private and nifskope can't edit it.

Also what's the "Sept 23 update"? First post mentions Sept 22 update but doesn't explain what the 23 update is.

Does anyone know how to edit the skeleton file included so that the character isn't floating a foot above the ground? I love all the features of this BBP but this weird z-offset thing is really preventing me from using it. File is set to lock/private and nifskope can't edit it.

Also what's the "Sept 23 update"? First post mentions Sept 22 update but doesn't explain what the 23 update is.

CTD fix. I'll update it.

To adjust the altitude of the skeleton, open the skeleton by Nifskope, find node NPC, in the block details, there's a translation type-in, change the Z value.

Added clamp sliders to fix any potential seam issues. Also, the real erosbody shape (sono3) is now included. Vertex reordering was actually quite simple for that one (comparing the uv maps).

Unfortunately the same technique did not work for CHSBHC, vertex distribution is too different from CBBEv3. Perhaps someone have a CHSBHC-like CB++ preset they want to share?

CTD fix. I'll update it.

To adjust the altitude of the skeleton' date=' open the skeleton by Nifskope, find node NPC, in the block details, there's a translation type-in, change the Z value.

[/quote']

Like I said I can't edit the skeleton... it's set to hidden/private/whatever it's called. Opening it in nifskope produces a completely empty page.

I have one question, I don't want to seem ungrateful about what you've created so far(it's cool as #^*&)but I was curious about the butt animation, do you plan to tackle that along with your priority's of this mod? I was just reading back and found a post about how the animation wasn't there yet or something like that. Once again I think this is if not the best mod, one of the best mods i've seen and used. :D

Heyo everyone' date='

Not sure how this went under my radar, cause this is BIG stuff :D

First off I wanted to thank Dragonfly1024 for all the hard work that's been do thus far. I look forward to seeing what's to come.

I also notified Acdale the creator of ADEC, as I'm sure he'd love to utilize this as a new standard.

In the meantime though, I'd like to see about applying this myself to ADEC.

@Trykz - Looks as though you've been hard at work as well. If you don't mind me asking, how did you go about applying this to a different body? Or was it just you used the body slide, with the Dragonfly0124's base?

So if anyone knows how to do this, please either post or send me a PM ^^.

If you are curious why ADEC, besides my preference..all my armor mods use it ^^. So I wouldn't mind "eventually", when you're past beta Dragonfly0124; applying this to the current armors I have out ^^. With your permission and credit of course ^^

(Again this is in the far future, I'm just trying to plan ahead before things get busy on my end lol).

I had experience when Cherryhotling first had released BBP, of applying it to any armor. Literally takes me a matter of seconds to do. I'm not a pro by any means, but copying the bones and weight is far to easy with 3ds max ^^

If only I could fix the darn vampire lord skeleton, to look not retarded in my current custom vampire lord WIP ;p

I'd just love to see this in action with what I have hehe ^^

Thanks again for all your hard work.

Edit - Hmm, looks like I got it working! Not sure if what I did was the trick or what. Though this looks ultra smooth, compared to the predecessor ^^

[/quote']

I'm glad you like it:).