(REL new updates Nov. 28th) Tender BBP, A New BBP Simulation

ACDale imported the anim and got it working with adec. I took a moment to make a video of it working with the Tera Armors for ADEC project.

[video=youtube]

Naked is hot and all' date=' but skimpy is pretty fucking sexy. Yes i know the jubbling is reduced, probably by half, because of the skinning. . . but you know what? i think it's about perfect in this situation. The slightly exaggerated proportions of the body do well.

I'm not sayin, i'm JUST sayin.

[/quote']

That looks very nice. Did he release these in that thread?

Thanks again, I'm loving this mod and I hust want to add: I think the animations are prefect :P (I'm using the default/main versions) As someone else said though, my game seems to crash when I get near a female khajiit or argonian, hopefully the beast skeletons will get worked out soon, cause I don't even want to play the game without this mod now. I don't know if I saw any high elves or not, so i don't know if there's a problem with them.

Is there any chance of using a modified skeleton to increase the breast sizes for tender bbp like the original skyrim bbp? If so' date=' are you or anyone else willing to create one?

[/quote']

Absolutely, it's just a nifskope trick and I've already done it.

So what would I have to do in nifskope to pull that off?

go here: http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=11257

Thanks buddy. That was simple.

On a hunch, I loaded into an empty Save folder and selected Nord female. I used the console command "unequipall" and then switched the race to High Elf.

BOOM! Insta-CTD.

I tried again, and this time selected Breton female. Stripped the clothes using the console, and switched to Dark Elf. Switched without a problem. Clicked down to High Elf again and:

BOOM! CTD.

I tried a third time. This time selecting Imperial female, and then clicking down to Khajiit.

Again, it CTD'ed. I expected this though as the beast races use the same body meshes, but a separate skeleton to accomodate the tail.

I hate to say it, but use this at your own risk.

If you use any mod that undresses females of these races for ANY reason:

Argonian

High Elf

Khajiit

Wood Elf

your game WILL instantly crash to the desktop.

Orc females don't CTD, but the breasts swing wildly from side to side at idle.

So be careful with mods like AP, NBP, MLA or ASX, especially with female NPCs of the above listed races. If you use MLA, I HIGHLY advise turning off every option that affects NPCs at random.

I hate being the bearer of bad news, but this definitely isn't ready for inexperienced users. It's a fantastic body for sure, and the animation is second to none. But it simply isn't safe to use until it works with every race.

If you don't SERIOUSLY know what you're doing, I'd advise against installing it. Wait until Dragonfly has it finished and working as an overall replacer, when you'll be certain to avoid any issues you might not otherwise be able to fix yourself.

Patience is key ;)

Oh yeah, another thing I've noticed. The body mesh is weighted on the ribs for both sets of breast bones. It makes the rib cage.. wobble. It looks like her rib cage is made out of jello lol. It looks like a really easy fix, but I think OP should do it & release it so the Bodyslide mesh can be updated.

This mod is fantastic' date=' Are you planning to make bouncing jump animations & crouch animations?. Btw are you planning to make an alt sprint animation? because i don't like it doesn't look sexy or boucing

[/quote']

It's probably best to let him finish getting the basics in order first. Overall compatibility with every race (human, elf, and beast) should be the priority right now. Because it's no good to anyone if it crashes the game left and right because it's incompatible with beast races and elves.

On another note, I found a temporary workaround for those with crashing problems:

Use bodyslide to create the basic CBBEv3 BBP meshes for the body (femalebody_0.nif and femalebody_1.nif). Let them overwrite the TBBP meshes (or move the two TBBP meshes to a temporary folder for later use), and the crashing will cease completely. The jiggle will still work, though it won't be as pronounced as it normally is with the TBBP meshes.

If you mean "normal moves" by vanilla walking thank you :)

If not, can you please try and make the BBP simulate on the vanilla walk? :)

I like those walks but I would still like the TBBP work with vanilla because it seems silly on some armor, like very bulky armors.

Also, I noticed some children in Skyrim walk like that, makes me go 'Blah' :P

PS: If it does work for vanilla, some teach me?

This mode is Great!

I'm not good at english' date=' sorry. I found some problem. This has animation problem when I move in defending. It seems that defending doesn't works at animation. But It is worked, actually. This problem is thing that Bug of old version BBP.

[/quote']

I'll add to this, crouched casting doesn't work as well, the spell is cast but no animations play. I've spent some of the day making sure it wasn't anything else. With that said, holy crap the idle and the walk/run animations are freaking-awesome! It add some much need personality to the game. I only wish I used a custom race for my character!

This mod is fantastic' date=' Are you planning to make bouncing jump animations & crouch animations?. Btw are you planning to make an alt sprint animation? because i don't like it doesn't look sexy or boucing

[/quote']

It's probably best to let him finish getting the basics in order first. Overall compatibility with every race (human, elf, and beast) should be the priority right now. Because it's no good to anyone if it crashes the game left and right because it's incompatible with beast races and elves.

On another note, I found a temporary workaround for those with crashing problems:

Use bodyslide to create the basic CBBEv3 BBP meshes for the body (femalebody_0.nif and femalebody_1.nif). Let them overwrite the TBBP meshes (or move the two TBBP meshes to a temporary folder for later use), and the crashing will cease completely. The jiggle will still work, though it won't be as pronounced as it normally is with the TBBP meshes.

You are being really helpful Trykz, I appreciate it!

Absolutely, solving the CTD and compatibility issue is priority now. Making new animations or tweaking existing ones are for later:).

ACDale imported the anim and got it working with adec. I took a moment to make a video of it working with the Tera Armors for ADEC project.

[video=youtube]

Naked is hot and all' date=' but skimpy is pretty fucking sexy. Yes i know the jubbling is reduced, probably by half, because of the skinning. . . but you know what? i think it's about perfect in this situation. The slightly exaggerated proportions of the body do well.

I'm not sayin, i'm JUST sayin.

[/quote']

That looks very nice. Did he release these in that thread?

absolutely (=

dragonfly:

another bit of advice here . . . if you want adoption, stick to the simple.

so you've got the bounce. everyone that's posted in this thread wants that. win.

then you've added some animation that simply isn't everyone's cup of tea... the vegas-hooker high heel walk and the roaming idle anim. Not horrible, but it's kinda like baggage on top of what people want. If you go to get a soda at the Kum n Go, and they say "you get a free magazine with every soda purchase" "uummm... no thanks i just want the soda". It's extra, but more importantly, not everyone is into that. Bottom line is that it will reduce usage.

I read the post on 3dmgame dated saturday, where someone said something about a "chest increased to 50% of bone patch". It sounds like you're going to grow the breasts by 50% at the bone. not everyone is into that. This will further reduce usage. A Lot.

Now i get the whole "I can't make everyone happy, i'm making this for me not a popularity contest." That's great and more power to you.

Even tho it's just all about the fun of the game, there's something to be said for filling the void. If you have the super exaggerated animation and breast-enhancement as the main release, it won't fill the void and there will be a lot of disappointed pervs that have been frequenting this thread for the last few weeks.

Personally, everyone would be happy with a couple download choices... the Vegas Hooker collection and the modified vanilla collection would be enough for anyone.

Just sayin.

Mostly finished with this mesh. I'll post tomorrow. Still need to write an esp for it lol. Btw. It's built on a modified CBBEv3M mesh. (Same overall proportions, just nicer tits). So everything from the breasts down from CBBEv3M (stockings, panties, etc) will fit.

TESV-2012-09-23-00-54-46-47.gif

Also, I agree with others. Most of these animations are pretty nice, but the idle really needs some options. Stick to the basics. Getting a beast skeleton and some solid animations and fixes for the annoying bugs.

This mod has A LOT of promise.

the bouncing version (Run2?) I would animate the breasts so that it also bounce up and down, not just to the side back and forth fly.

like this: [video=dailymotion]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xfipl6_woman-running-down-street-nude_sexy

I've noticed unlike XP32 High Heel Walk-Mod that the boobs from the UNPB-Body is light "deformed", will be pointed.

Can you make a more realistic Walk-Version?

the bouncing version (Run2?) I would animate the breasts so that it also bounce up and down' date=' not just to the side back and forth fly.

like this: [video=dailymotion']http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xfipl6_woman-running-down-street-nude_sexy

Ok this is running. If you tried my run2 animation you' would find about the same thing.

yes, but she is bouncing and I think, the boobs must more bouncing (up and down) than in the other Run-Animation.

It's only a suggestion.

dragonfly:

another bit of advice here . . . if you want adoption' date=' stick to the simple.

so you've got the bounce. everyone that's posted in this thread wants that. win.

then you've added some animation that simply isn't everyone's cup of tea... the vegas-hooker high heel walk and the roaming idle anim. Not horrible, but it's kinda like baggage on top of what people want. If you go to get a soda at the Kum n Go, and they say "you get a free magazine with every soda purchase" "uummm... no thanks i just want the soda". It's extra, but more importantly, not everyone is into that. Bottom line is that it will reduce usage.

I read the post on 3dmgame dated saturday, where someone said something about a "chest increased to 50% of bone patch". It sounds like you're going to grow the breasts by 50% at the bone. not everyone is into that. This will further reduce usage. A Lot.

Now i get the whole "I can't make everyone happy, i'm making this for me not a popularity contest." That's great and more power to you.

Even tho it's just all about the fun of the game, there's something to be said for filling the void. If you have the super exaggerated animation and breast-enhancement as the main release, it won't fill the void and there will be a lot of disappointed pervs that have been frequenting this thread for the last few weeks.

Personally, everyone would be happy with a couple download choices... the Vegas Hooker collection and the modified vanilla collection would be enough for anyone.

Just sayin.

[/quote']

Very honest opinions and thank you for that. But you do realize that this TBBP isn't exactly physics. They are pre-made animations simulated by physics in 3dmax. It's just the way I made the breast animation wasn't hand keyed so they look more natural. If none of the animations I posted were used in game, you would just see a crap load of original BBP animations going haywire. And yes I can definitely add TBBP to vanilla animations but I suppose not too many people are into that. That 50% skeleton is just an optional file for those who like silly huge boobies so you don't need to download it if you don't like it. And I was expecting a more decent name for my animations package:D.

dragonfly:

another bit of advice here . . . if you want adoption' date=' stick to the simple.

Just sayin.

[/quote']

And I was expecting a more decent name for my animations package:D.

You know what they say.

Opinions are like assholes.

Honestly, this mod has dug BBP on Skyrim out of the grave. BBP on Skyrim was absolute shit before this and has been a mere after-thought. Could it use tweaks & more options? Of course, but I remember when CherryHotaling came out with BBP for the first time on his body mesh and it crashed all the time and looked like shit... the only that really has changed is it has become more stable.

This, however, looks amazing. If there's anything shitty about it, it's because of people's personal taste and being too impatient to wait for more animation options to be produced.

But as another poster mentioned, wait until it's a bit more stable & the modders have gotten their hands on it (which there seems to be a lot of interested parties), then release it on nexus... until they inevitably delete it because lolfucku.

[/quote']

I fixed the problem for every race except for the elves. I'm stumped just like Cherry was. She has a thread on this on Bestheda forum and it was locked leaving this problem unsolved. I can't find anything else related to this except Cherry's original BBP files.So her files contain both the male and female version of skeleton and map, skeleton_female.nif, skeleton_female.hkx, skeleton.nif and skeleton.hkx. I'm surprised to see she's got male animations in her files too. Also she suggested that elves may use male skeleton? I'm just wondering if anybody got issues with elf races with the original BBP.

[/quote']

I fixed the problem for every race except for the elves. I'm stumped just like Cherry was. She has a thread on this on Bestheda forum and it was locked leaving this problem unsolved. I can't find anything else related to this except Cherry's original BBP files.So her files contain both the male and female version of skeleton and map, skeleton_female.nif, skeleton_female.hkx, skeleton.nif and skeleton.hkx. I'm surprised to see she's got male animations in her files too. Also she suggested that elves may use male skeleton? I'm just wondering if anybody got issues with elf races with the original BBP.

Awesome. I'll do some comparisons in the CK and see what I can find. I'll have a look at Orcs as well. They seem to be having an issue where the breasts sway erratically side to side.

I'm expecting to find numerous differences between the animation lists of the Human/Dark Elf races, and the remaining races.

For some reason I'm suspecting the crashing problem isn't body/skeleton mesh related at all. I could be wrong, but I think the affected races are likely using a LOT of male animations for things the unaffected races use female animations for. I have some free time this morning, so I'll see what I can find.