(REL new updates Nov. 28th) Tender BBP, A New BBP Simulation

Currently working on an armor for this. Unfortunately I believe I'm getting some sort of weighting issue.

Any advice on how this might be solved?

>pic related

edit: I'd also like to mention that I'm using the supplied skeleton from OP, and simply copying the skin modifier to each mesh on the armor and tweaking any areas that are completely unweighted.

Then of course after export, I'm fixing the shader properties in nifskope.

post-72564-13597879158277_thumb.jpg

getting a ctd every time once i installed it' date=' thoughts and advice?

[/quote']

I'm having the same problem. From what I tried and tested, its the files femalebody_0.nif and femalebody_1.nif thats causing the ctd.

If I didnt overwrite the files from CBBE, I didnt get the bouncing anims :(

Oh, oh. That reminds me of a problem Cherry had with CHSBHC. When he added the butt weighting, a few races CTDed. He was working hard on that, together with some other experienced modders, but never found a solution. That's why he completely withdrew the butt weighting.

I then took his body mesh and made it into an outfit called "2nd Skin" in NoMaaM Walk BBBB - Breast and Butt Bounce. With tha noone has ever reported an issue.

Thank you for releaseing this mod and I have question about jigling animation.

I download everying that require forTender BBP and install it perfectly.

The problem is every animtion is applied perfectly but I am not sure that jigling animation show a little. Which option do I have to increase in order to make jigling animation greatly ? I am using "Cherry's slider".

cherry slider??

is it compatible?? and were to download it? link?

cause i am having the same problem with use...jiggling is almost non existant..

I've figured out my problem, when I had last saved, my character was naked, so I uninstalled TBBP, and got some clothes on, then saved again. Problem 2, XP32's feminine running animations causes the game to CTD with TBBP, so I uninstalled his running animations I had for 1 Handed, Bows, and his Victorias high heeled walk animation, and EUREKA, TPPB worked, and it is good! :D

On a side note, Dualsuns pretty combat idles and pretty female idles do cause the breasts to distort, though I just think it is probably the combat idles.

Great work, and I hope XP32 and dualsun work with you to get the kinks worked out, cause this mod is fricking great, looking forward to the final version! :D:heart::D

This skeleton has me baffled. The usual weighting method doesn't seem to work. I'm getting CTD's so I'm assuming something is very off. I've even tried to keep it simple and copy the weight to a single armor mesh, and I'm still getting nowhere.

edit 1: I think I figured it out. Each individual bone in nifskope has a different flag than the default pumped out from 3ds max. It seems all of the bones from your mesh don't have skin influence while 3ds max defaults to skin influence.

edit 2: Scratch that. Still crashing. I'm actually just importing the body in OP into 3ds max (with skeleton) and exporting it (after fixing the shader properties) and it's actually CTD. It's really weird. I'm thinking there are still a decent amount of refinements needed for the skeleton before it's ready for prime time. Whatever special trick that's needed to get it to work with other meshes, it's not an obvious one.

getting a ctd every time once i installed it' date=' thoughts and advice?

[/quote']

I'm having the same problem. From what I tried and tested, its the files femalebody_0.nif and femalebody_1.nif thats causing the ctd.

If I didnt overwrite the files from CBBE, I didnt get the bouncing anims :(

Oh, oh. That reminds me of a problem Cherry had with CHSBHC. When he added the butt weighting, a few races CTDed. He was working hard on that, together with some other experienced modders, but never found a solution. That's why he completely withdrew the butt weighting.

I then took his body mesh and made it into an outfit called "2nd Skin" in NoMaaM Walk BBBB - Breast and Butt Bounce. With tha noone has ever reported an issue.

Oh the great Fore, got you:D. That's some bad news you talked here cuz I'm planning on doing exactly the same thing about butt weighting. Don't know if it will work though:-/.

Currently working on an armor for this. Unfortunately I believe I'm getting some sort of weighting issue.

Any advice on how this might be solved?

>pic related

edit: I'd also like to mention that I'm using the supplied skeleton from OP' date=' and simply copying the skin modifier to each mesh on the armor and tweaking any areas that are completely unweighted.

Then of course after export, I'm fixing the shader properties in nifskope.

[/quote']

Ah you have the shader problem too ? I actually got that a lot when doing skin wrap in max. I knew a way to fix it, only in max though. It's not just a shader problem in nifskope, in game you will see some weird shader problem as well.

I found a bug; Most of the people will change their armor by selecting other armor' date=' however if I am removing armor by clicking selected armor, it's become CTD.

When this happened, I used "Alan's BBP Armor Pack". Anyone have the same problem as me ?

[/quote']

I'm still working on fixing this. One of the causes is my mod lacks the first person skeleton that must be present when you use Alan's BBP pack.

This skeleton has me baffled. The usual weighting method doesn't seem to work. I'm getting CTD's so I'm assuming something is very off. I've even tried to keep it simple and copy the weight to a single armor mesh' date=' and I'm still getting nowhere.

edit 1: I think I figured it out. Each individual bone in nifskope has a different flag than the default pumped out from 3ds max. It seems all of the bones from your mesh don't have skin influence while 3ds max defaults to skin influence.

edit 2: Scratch that. Still crashing. I'm actually just importing the body in OP into 3ds max (with skeleton) and exporting it (after fixing the shader properties) and it's actually CTD. It's really weird. I'm thinking there are still a decent amount of refinements needed for the skeleton before it's ready for prime time. Whatever special trick that's needed to get it to work with other meshes, it's not an obvious one.

[/quote']

I haven't tried any other armors, but I tried to weight UNPB with skin wrap in 3dmax. It doesn't crash, but it has a weird shader problem in nifskope and in game too. It's like when you see from long distance it appears to be a crack around the breast region, but it dissapears when your get closer which is some very strange thing.

The problem is every animtion is applied perfectly but I am not sure that jigling animation show a little. Which option do I have to increase in order to make jigling animation greatly ? I am using "Cherry's slider".

cherry slider??

I'm not sure what Cherry's slider is. Try using the default body mesh in the main file and see if there's a pronounced jiggling. I guess what you mean by Cherry's slider is CalienteBodyBBP and CalienteBodyBBPPlus? Am I right here?

I've figured out my problem' date=' when I had last saved, my character was naked, so I uninstalled TBBP, and got some clothes on, then saved again. Problem 2, XP32's feminine running animations causes the game to CTD with TBBP, so I uninstalled his running animations I had for 1 Handed, Bows, and his Victorias high heeled walk animation, and EUREKA, TPPB worked, and it is good! :D

On a side note, Dualsuns pretty combat idles and pretty female idles do cause the breasts to distort, though I just think it is probably the combat idles.

Great work, and I hope XP32 and dualsun work with you to get the kinks worked out, cause this mod is fricking great, looking forward to the final version! :D:heart::D

[/quote']

I've been rying to get hold of xp32. He seems busy lately. Dualsun is my friend, so no problems.

I get a weird thing going on when I install this over UNPB. The breasts become somewhat square' date=' and on the hip there is a large black stripe. I've tried disabling UNP and UNPB and all the other body mods and just enabling this, but the same thing happens. Any suggestions here?

[/quote']

The beta is for CBBE only, so not UNPB compatible yet.

great mod many thx for it!

but one question' date='is it possible in future to get my weapons on back?

[/quote']

OK I assume you mean you were using a skeleton that places weapons on the back:). I'll look into it, shouldn't break a sweat.

that is great,many thx for your effort m8! :cool:

cherry slider??

I'm not sure what Cherry's slider is. Try using the default body mesh in the main file and see if there's a pronounced jiggling. I guess what you mean by Cherry's slider is CalienteBodyBBP and CalienteBodyBBPPlus? Am I right here?

Oh ! Sorry for misunderstanding; what I mean is "Calientes Female Body Mod Big Bottom Edition -CBBE- by Caliente"

This mode is Great!

I'm not good at english, sorry. I found some problem. This has animation problem when I move in defending. It seems that defending doesn't works at animation. But It is worked, actually. This problem is thing that Bug of old version BBP.