(REL new updates Nov. 28th) Tender BBP, A New BBP Simulation

I would be you i released it on both cause i will give you more visibility from others and more people will then use your work to make it evolve and provide nice stuff with it.

If it stays underground it would be a shame :/

Then how the hell did you find out about this mod haha ;):P

Anyways, just threw in my advice cause I remembered some Oblivon/Skyrim mods that went missing and the only place I could find them was here.

*snip*

So the "snips" are because sometimes a new post doesn't create a new page? I finally understood that. Damn I'm slow. :-/

Btw, thank you so much for this mod, Dragonfly!! If these animations are still in beta, and looks amazing so far, I can't wait to see the final version. :D

*snip*

So the "snips" are because sometimes a new post doesn't create a new page? I finally understood that. Damn I'm slow. :-/

Btw' date=' thank you so much for this mod, Dragonfly!! If these animations are still in beta, and looks amazing so far, I can't wait to see the final version. :D

[/quote']

Thanks Xanshio, my pleasure. There's not too much more to perfect about this MOD. I mean I like my animaions too but some people just don't like it and I'm not exactly planning on making "all-around" animation that pleases everyone. The rest is just to get animation source file from xp32, if he agrees to do so, and add TBBP to sex MODs, if I they too agree.

*snip*

Btw' date=' thank you so much for this mod, Dragonfly!! If these animations are still in beta, and looks amazing so far, I can't wait to see the final version. :D

[/quote']

Thanks Xanshio, my pleasure. There's not too much more to perfect about this MOD. I mean I like my animaions too but some people just don't like it and I'm not exactly planning on making "all-around" animation that pleases everyone. The rest is just to get animation source file from xp32, if he agrees to do so, and add TBBP to sex MODs, if I they too agree.

oh really can't wait for that, i'm sure that most of them will cooperate with you, and thanks for sharing dragonfly, you just made another reason for me to still play skyrim

I come back after a week or so(can't really remember after being hasseld with moving and other things)and I find this beautiful boob mod that could make a un-dead troll cry. Thanks a bunch for this great mod if it wasn't obvious.

p.s really well done for it being in its' testing faze.

causes game to crash when character is naked' date=' tempted to fix by manipulating and removing all mods relating to bbp, or body texture to no avail.

any advice? [/align']

Well it could be an issue with the FNIS animation mod, well that's if you have it, if so then you could try running the Generate FNIS for users.exe if you possibly forgot about it. I imagine that it could cause problems with many animations depending on what skeletal and animation tweaks you may have. I'm not an expert so don't take my word for it.

So here's a screenshot with CBBEX and the TBBP animations.

tesv201209211422246352.jpg

The bad news is: it looks weird at minimum weight' date=' since the character has really small breasts and still has the same bouncing animation for big breasts. :-/

[/quote']

I think I've seen someone like her on bravoerotica :rolleyes: