(REL new updates Nov. 28th) Tender BBP, A New BBP Simulation

That looks incredible! Much better than Cherryhotling's imo.

She's a pioneer and we should all be gratefull for what she did:D.

I learned how to add new bones from her thread so I followed her footsteps so to speak:P.

what thread is this that you're talking about here?

Not sure' date=' but most likely this one: http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=3787

Considering all the available BBP gear, and the fact that dragonfly's weighting is incompatible... It might be time to start thinking about an upgrade path. It's probably not such a great idea to request of each user to lookup and uninstall every existing BBP mesh in their meshes folder. :rolleyes:

One option is to require this to be used with a player-only mod - either one that supports an entire second meshes folder, or at the very least: body, outfits, skeleton, and animations. All these four are required. Perhaps there's a race mod that supports all four... anyone know?

Then there's the name issue. DBBP (dragonfly's BBP), or BBBP (better bpp), or BBP2... no?

If you like acronyms, what comes after BBP? Let me think... oh yes, BBQ! :)

No seriously, that means Better Bouncing Quality. Or if you prefer, think of BBP as Breast Bones Pair, then BBQ means Breast Bones Quad. Please agreeeee with me. :blush:

Wow' date=' all of those are so... ridiculous.

There's still plans in the cards for a less exaggerated, vanilla-esque walk/run, right?

[/quote']

Yes. I can only add TBBP to exisiting ones if I can get my hands on those animation source files. Some Skyrim-ready animation cannot be properly imported into 3dmax. I won't make new ones :s. I tried VHH and it's among those that go haywire in 3dmax. So I need to ask xp32 for the source file.

That looks incredible! Much better than Cherryhotling's imo.

She's a pioneer and we should all be gratefull for what she did:D.

I learned how to add new bones from her thread so I followed her footsteps so to speak:P.

what thread is this that you're talking about here?

Not sure' date=' but most likely this one: http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=3787

Considering all the available BBP gear, and the fact that dragonfly's weighting is incompatible... It might be time to start thinking about an upgrade path. It's probably not such a great idea to request of each user to lookup and uninstall every existing BBP mesh in their meshes folder. :rolleyes:

One option is to require this to be used with a player-only mod - either one that supports an entire second meshes folder, or at the very least: body, outfits, skeleton, and animations. All these four are required. Perhaps there's a race mod that supports all four... anyone know?

Then there's the name issue. DBBP (dragonfly's BBP), or BBBP (better bpp), or BBP2... no?

If you like acronyms, what comes after BBP? Let me think... oh yes, BBQ! :)

No seriously, that means Better Bouncing Quality. Or if you prefer, think of BBP as Breast Bones Pair, then BBQ means Breast Bones Quad. Please agreeeee with me. :blush:

Actually I named it Tender BBP. Don't know if it's a dumb name tho:huh:.

Wow' date=' all of those are so... ridiculous.

There's still plans in the cards for a less exaggerated, vanilla-esque walk/run, right?

[/quote']

Yes. I can only add TBBP to exisiting ones if I can get my hands on those animation source files. Some Skyrim-ready animation cannot be properly imported into 3dmax. I won't make new ones :s. I tried VHH and it's among those that go haywire in 3dmax. So I need to ask xp32 for the source file.

You're a hero. :3

i demand links. it looks incredible

Actually this is not quite finished yet. I'd like to collaborate with Caliente' date=' if possible, for compatibility with body slider.

[/quote']

@dragonfly could you at least give us the alpha or beta after you complete it without bodyslide compatible?

i demand links. it looks incredible

Actually this is not quite finished yet. I'd like to collaborate with Caliente' date=' if possible, for compatibility with body slider.

[/quote']

@dragonfly could you at least give us the alpha or beta after you complete it without bodyslide compatible?

In fact there is a completed version in 3DM,

you can download it in this thread if you can read chinese

Oh so it IS a new mesh.. I should have known... I was kind of hopeful you somehow circumvented the whole rigging process and were able to animate as an extension of existing BBP weights. That sure would have made making clothes and armors a snap.

Hmmm....since you seem to like Tera Online....we should have some of those armors ported to this body as soon as you release! I have one in mind all ready to go! :P

Bodies without rigging to your new bones don't do horribly, though the animation is vastly reduced in the chest, and one side barely moves at all--so definitely need the custom mesh. The movement of the butt is awesome though, as the buns seems to flex and wobble with the steps. Dunno if you planned that or just a side effect of the bones rolling.... :D

It SHOULD be possible to copy boneweights to other body types...such as ADEC and UNPB as well as Lady and of course CHSBHC !! The various chest sizes would require additional tweaking to be sure...but it gets the ball rolling....or boobs bouncing, as it were :)

I'm planning on releasing this on SkyrimNexus. So when it comes to that' date=' endorse me if you like itBig Grin. Thank you![/quote']

DON'T RELEASE IT ON NEXUS!!!

The amount of Lore Trolls over there is ridiculous :s.

^THIS

Don't forget the egotistical Moderators over there.

Time to boot up skyrim again, thanks.

I'm planning on releasing this on SkyrimNexus. So when it comes to that' date=' endorse me if you like itBig Grin. Thank you![/quote']

DON'T RELEASE IT ON NEXUS!!!

The amount of Lore Trolls over there is ridiculous :s.

I see. On second thought I might just dump everything here when it's finished.

Yeah, just leave it here.

People here are open minded about adult oriented mods :angel:.

Oh yeah, Thanks a lot!

Now if only someone makes a mod that makes the camera face your character when you walk or run :P