damn it...

the skeleton file in the wing animation file makes my char huge.

so now i have to choose between every animation working and my char looking awsome. but lifeless wings.

or good looking wings and everything els looks bad :,(

does anyone have a wing animation file thats compatible with XP32 Maximum Skeleton -XPMS by any chance?? :P

• 4 weeks later...

I have been working on using a mod to change the vampire form / body that I downloaded from here. From that I was able to remove the wings and place armor onto him. The thing that I need help with is how to replace the head / Place a Helm on him. when I do so either the face clips through it alot or I have Hair and eyes floating over the top.  I am not too extreme skilled at Creation kit But I learn well as I go / very hands on. Thanks for any feedback. 

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry if this question is too obvious, but, do I need to install the plugin of the ADEC Succubus Armor also, or can I only use the altvampirelord one? 'Cause I don't need the plugin for the armor, except if it's mandatory for the mod to work.

Also, why do some people have CTD upon uninstalling this mod? Being a scriptless one that only redirects to new meshes/textures, I don't understand why.

Figured out I  don't need the ADEC esp.

Now, when using the custom form, the head mesh of my girl looks very different, some parts don't look the same (the nose specially). I'm using Ningheim race. Dooes the mod use the mesh of vanilla races? Can i redirect it to the custom mesh somehow?

And another question, would using an armor with BBP have any effect, or would it lead to CTD due to skeleton problems?

• 2 weeks later...

Ah, well. My Vampire Lord getting messed up must be then becauseI also use the mod "Vampire Royal Bloodline" http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/22565 .

I also don't seem to be able to fly and I can't figure out why.

I have this same problem =(

After coming back from a super long break I realized I never figured out how to switch the VL form bodies, but that's a different story I'd rather save for later. I'm more curious about whether or not anyone here knows how to get this mod working with Royal Bloodline.

Because right now the moment I get the royal form, the royal armor overlaps with this custom one, and my hands disappear and there's a lot of extra random stuff clipping around or into my character. That's a bit too awkward for me to handle, unlike the ADEC body which only slightly clips with my UNPB body I assume.

I managed to solve mi issue. Now, is there a way to replace the animations of the vampire lady (like walking and idle) with something sexy? First I thought that maybe just replacing the files would work, but upon further inspection of the folders, I found there are, appart from normal hkx files, other files that can be opened with nifskope, but the appeare empty. Can I replace animations, or are they special for the transformation/skeleton?

• 5 weeks later...

Hey thanks for this mod, it is excellent! But it's also giving me a problem because for whatever reason it's still loading the default vampire lord armor and wings along with the adec stuff. The only vampire mods I have installed are vampire skin color fix, faster transform, vampire lords can loot and activate, predator vision, and better vampires. Mod Organizer says there is a conflict with USKP but I can't imagine that's really an issue.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi

Silvist I downloaded your files updated_custom_vampire_lord so My Vampire can look more real and not some half guargle half bat kind of freak :)

There are 2 folders meshes, Textures and 2 files outside of folders ADEC_SuccubusArmor.esp and altvamplord.esp

I just added contents of meshes to meshes folder contents of Textures to textures folder but hadno idea where to put ADEC_SuccubusArmor.esp and altvamplord.esp as it would not allow me to past them outside of a folder

so when I load my vampire still looks like a bat :)

anay chance you could let me know how to set this up I have a male toon and dont really want to use the sexy femail one out there as well its just not me lol

thanks owww would be awsom if this was loadable via a mod adder :)

Edit ... ok seems fine running through Nexus Mod ... looks awsom bud even kept my head with horns dam wish I could look as cool as that want to give me some horns and wings :)

cheers great looking mod ... now go get a Job with Bethesda Softworks you can clearly do a better job as the origanal designer  :)

• 2 weeks later...

Ermagerd I simply LOVE this mod! Finally something decent + super epic for a real Vampire Lord C: As it should be! 

Thanks a lot for making this! 

I has a question tho~ I'd like to use the female Succubus wings on a male character, but I'm not sure how to. I'm a bit of a modding noob but I tried some things like copy & pasting the female wings to the folder instead of the Storm Wings. I did get the female wings on my char - but the colors were completely... weird xD 

Any ideas on how to do this? o.o

Ermagerd I simply LOVE this mod! Finally something decent + super epic for a real Vampire Lord C: As it should be! 

I has a question tho~ I'd like to use the female Succubus wings on a male character, but I'm not sure how to. I'm a bit of a modding noob but I tried some things like copy & pasting the female wings to the folder instead of the Storm Wings. I did get the female wings on my char - but the colors were completely... weird xD 

that's because you need to swap the textures from the succubi armor folder too - assuming the texture can be used.Don't know if the texture will be happily applied or not.Your best bet is trial and error.

that's because you need to swap the textures from the succubi armor folder too - assuming the texture can be used.Don't know if the texture will be happily applied or not.Your best bet is trial and error.

Ah okay! I'll try some things then. Thanks for your reply ^^

• 2 weeks later...

Silvist -

I, like you was frustrated with how the female VLs looked. Just tried this mod, the Character is AMAZING looking. Problem is, I cannot attack in human or VL form. Wondering if this is because of the ADEC armor model with a UNP character???? I'd prefer to use this over BVLT, but not at the expense of combat.

**EDIT**

Ahhh... I'm an idiot. Used the console to toggle free camera for a screenie and it disabled player controls. Nice work. Now if only I could get the feminine walk animation to work with VL, I'd have a perfect seductress. 

post-108805-0-93673600-1392151235_thumb.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

This might be a little late but others in the future might want to know the answer.

Ah, well. My Vampire Lord getting messed up must be then becauseI also use the mod "Vampire Royal Bloodline" http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/22565 .
I also don't seem to be able to fly and I can't figure out why.

I have this same problem =(

After coming back from a super long break I realized I never figured out how to switch the VL form bodies, but that's a different story I'd rather save for later. I'm more curious about whether or not anyone here knows how to get this mod working with Royal Bloodline.

Because right now the moment I get the royal form, the royal armor overlaps with this custom one, and my hands disappear and there's a lot of extra random stuff clipping around or into my character. That's a bit too awkward for me to handle, unlike the ADEC body which only slightly clips with my UNPB body I assume.

I was able to get this to work with royal bloodlines a year or so ago using the UNPB body. I am just now returning to skyrim starting a fresh install.

I used the no armour option patch which eliminates the problem of the royal bloodline mod's armour covering up this armour. Nexus has the patch just below the main file of royal bloodline mod.

As for the flight issue there is also a patch that helps fix flight issues.

I was able to get everything working there was a bit of clipping using the ADEC armour but it was not a problem for me. I think that if you use the UNP version of the armour you'll get things close enough that it shouldn't matter.

There is one caveat I should add there was a few things that the bloodline mod added that was tied to perks that cause slight issues. An example is that because this thread mod removes the original vampire lord wings the royal bloodline mod's perk highly evolved wings add wing extensions and that can be a problem for some people.

For me I was happy enoughto get a pretty vampire lord with the royal bloodline improvements that a little thing like the wings not being perfect didn't ruin my enjoyment overall.

[edit] I just got to vampire lord status in my new play through. I can confirm that this still works with better vampires, underworld eyes - dawnguard and Royal bloodlines no armour option.

hi, just wonder is there a way to change the vampire lord's body type whilst retaining their textures?

for example my character have zggb r2 u body, and when i transform, i would like to keep that body rather than having the default.

cheers

• 4 weeks later...

Hi girls and boys. Hi Silvist. I really like your mod. I've had the most success tinkering with it of any so far. I am unable to open the esp in CK, though, and I wondered if you would have any advice for setting it up with a more straightforward set of armour, with a helmet/hood? I'm using True Nazgul armour, and I actually want her to equip the hood and a circlet which glitches her face to disappear (again).

The drooping neck suits me fine as my char is themed after Scathach and the Morrigan so I like her to be a bit of a hag. To that end, I've been trying to swap out the wings for straight up angel wings. I got Angels in Skyrim ones and renamed the textures and renamed the bits, and they show up, but only for a split second during transformation. 

If anyone has any advice I'd be very grateful. 

Thanks for the contribution, Silvist. Having great fun with it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...