Hey, I'm having an issue with this mod in my game. When Harkon transformed he still looked like a normal vampire lord, but he had no armour on, his skin was unbelievably smooth, and part of his jaw slowly stretched toward the floor while the rest of his mouth stayed in place. Idk if this also happens with female vampire lords or if they work as intended. I guess it isn't a huge issue since I play a female character anyway, but if female vampire lords end up having the same issue it will be a big problem I guess. Anyone know how to fix this?

• 3 months later...
  • 8 months later...

I was hoping, but seems to be naught, but was trying to find a body slide capable tbbp vampire lord, though I'm using UUNP with body slide and am not sure if I can get this to work 100%, though seeing them with those chicken wings really still makes me want to not, not happy with the chicken wings, so want some full wings.  A shame this isn't being worked on anymore.  Has anyone done anything similar with this?  Would really love to alter the VLs to match each other, plus since the vampire has a massive chest, transforming her small behind goes massive and her chest goes to rock hard spheres with no physics.  So plastic...

GuruSR.

• 1 month later...

There is a conflict with MNC, and possibly others.  I had to put MNC in the early loaders group (near the top), custom vampire lord near the bottom, and disable mnc when building a smash patch.  That made working around the MNC incompatibility possible for me without eliminating it altogether.

The other challenge I ran into was related to some mod using the old vampirelord nifs, in my case I resolved that by copying the curiass over the vampirelord female naked nif.

This is all assuming MO2 and matorsmash, and MNC 12.  YMMV

P.S. Thanks Silvist, your work is appreciated.

• 3 years later...