@EsperAngel - Not just yet. I was trying to find a way to get the wings animated for the males as well. If I can't get it to work, I'll just leave the female ones working only. Then I'll try to add some extra race support.

@SgtSpectre - Yes and no. Simply put, this mod uses the female skeleton, and the vampire lord "default" behavior file. Meaning, the behavior file is almost acting like it "thinks" its still using the same vampire lord skeleton as a base.

If you look at my very first screen shots on page one, you'll notice my character looks like a regular character. Even though she is in vampire lord form. Reason it looks like that is because I changed the VL in the ck to female skeleton, and female behavior.

The problem with that, was none of the vampire lord animations would work. I tried to remake some of the animations with the female skeleton, and they didn't work so well in game. (aka they would glitch out, and stretch randomly)

That's why a custom skeleton would fix the current setup. Or someone could redo the behavior file..though that's far out of my level of skills.

I might be alone on this one... but I kind of LIKE the hunched posture... to a degree.

I DON'T like how elongated the neck becomes, or the shoulders looking all stretched. It just looks very odd.

I DO like how her head is bowed down, and she looks up with a dark and menacing stare. That's pretty cool actually. If I could just figure out how to change her outfit to a the Alan's bbp pack succubus, then I would be set!

In niconico videos of a JP dude playing with his/her character, he/she used the transformation skill to change into a knight, so this idea wasn't unheard of. Certainly different model and all that jazz, but the idea is there.

Also, Succubus transformation anyone? :P

@SgtSpectre - Yes and no. Simply put' date=' this mod uses the female skeleton, and the vampire lord "default" behavior file. Meaning, the behavior file is almost acting like it "thinks" its still using the same vampire lord skeleton as a base.

If you look at my very first screen shots on page one, you'll notice my character looks like a regular character. Even though she is in vampire lord form. Reason it looks like that is because I changed the VL in the ck to female skeleton, and female behavior.

The problem with that, was none of the vampire lord animations would work. I tried to remake some of the animations with the female skeleton, and they didn't work so well in game. (aka they would glitch out, and stretch randomly)

That's why a custom skeleton would fix the current setup. Or someone could redo the behavior file..though that's far out of my level of skills.

[/quote']

do whatever u want, but animations WILL override ur behavior and skeleton files resulting in weird looks. to work good and look good one must remake all animations.

Hi, I've been looking through the thread and can't find any clues for how to solve this so i will just ask, after installing this mod, my vampire lord form is just a floating head ((male character )) trying to figure out how to fix it/if i am missing any part of the file

@oxtyt - I haven't looked through the specifics on the mod you linked. Though, it does appear to be similar. If someone finally got off there arse, and made a mod like mine..all I can say is about time lol.

I made this mod, because no one else did. Honestly I don't want to take credit for figuring out some simple edits in the CK. Though it doesn't mean, I'm not proud of the fact I figured it out ;p

I just figured I share it with everyone, so everyone here at LL could enjoy it as well.

Though the freakish wings I see left from the vampire lord seem to be in the screen shots.

Speaking of screen shots, they do seem to resemble the same project I was working on.

Honestly; if they did steal it, and don't have the balls to credit the person who discovered it. Well that's just bad karma, I hope they enjoy the end result lol.

@Lockou - Sorry to hear that. Based on what you've said, its hard to tell what the conflict is. Try listing the mods or major mods are using as well. Sometimes conflicts occur.

As for the floating head, it sounds like you are missing the Gabriel armor and the wings.

Did you download the link named:

"Updated version with added male VL"

If no, then that's your problem. Any version before that did not have male support.

@Lockou - Sorry to hear that. Based on what you've said' date=' its hard to tell what the conflict is. Try listing the mods or major mods are using as well. Sometimes conflicts occur.

[/quote']

Well only mod i can think of that might interfere is the unp body maybe? i also did some testing with a female vampire lord, the same bug occurs, just a floating head, so gender doesnt seem to matter, same bug applies, i installed the 3rd mod in your list of downloads, does the order matter/are the previous ones prerequisites?

Is it possible to point the skin texture for the armor to an ADEC skin texture rather than default so it works with other body mods?

edit: Oh, nevermind. Duh. I just changed the textures in the BSShaderTextureSet and pointed it to some ADEC textures and all is good in the world now. I was thinking there would be tinting issues or something. Anyways, might not be a bad idea to incorporate for your mod though? Increase body mod compatability.

Also, looking at the meshes (actually going by the wing idea used in that other linked mod)... it looks like it'd probably be possible to just extend the verts on that one tiny little flap of wing down a little bit then retexture it with an alpha to have a nice draconic/bat-like shape but with functional wings.

Just downloaded this, I have question about .esp

I only enable altvamplord.esp and everything work great, but what does the other .esp do? I enable it and disable it, but I don't see anything different at all.

Now for suggestion, when I transform, can you change the hair to the blonde style in the screenshot? My current hairstyle looks great, but it doesn't fit with VL and horns.

So if you can change to that blonde hairstyle while being VL and back to the current hairstyle when I change back, that would be really great.

Anyway, thanks for the mods.

@destructers the other esp enable crafting of the succubus armor.About the hairstyle' date='I really don't know but I doubt it's possible.

[/quote']

Well, maybe a wig for that, it could work that way.

Also, I have been trying to find a batwing hair accessories, but so far nothing. The transformation reminds me of She-Devil anime and with the batwing instead of devil horn, it would look great.

What is the hairstyle for the blonde in screenshot at page 1?

Edit: I think it also remind me of "The Witchblade" anime.

Bat wing hair accessory is from Succubus Armor by HENTAI I believe. It's Morrigan Aensland.

CBBE3: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/15156

CBBE3: (extras?) http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/14380

UNP: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/15155

And The ADEC one' date=' Acdale made as part of their Armor Conversion: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/7782

[/quote']

Thanks, I remember seeing it somewhere before, but 2 days of google search yield nothing. I also like this version of the wing better.

Now just need a good wig and the transformation is completed.

• 2 weeks later...

Heyo everyone,

Yeah I'm still around ;p

Been very busy lately. Half of it due to real life things...other distractions were *coughs*gw2*coughs*.

In regards to the wigs. I was a huge fan of wigs in oblivion. Specifically Alienslofs wigs. If I recall it should be probably the same as making a mask, such as the lightning mask with hair floating around somewhere.

If you are comfortable with the CK, you could just add whatever hairstyle you wanted to the vampirelord race. That way it would change to that hairstyle when you transformed.

Though, I haven't toyed with it..so I'm not sure if any bugs will occur. Such as having both hairstyles at the same time..lol.

I left most of the face gen alone, due to problems like that. If I had a proper break down of the vampire lord script, then perhaps I'd could do more.

Though with the CK gibberish of the script..and the fact its impossible to find "all" of the vampire lord script (there's a script for almost everything the vampire lord does lol).

Heyo everyone' date='

Yeah I'm still around ;p

Been very busy lately. Half of it due to real life things...other distractions were *coughs*gw2*coughs*.

In regards to the wigs. I was a huge fan of wigs in oblivion. Specifically Alienslofs wigs. If I recall it should be probably the same as making a mask, such as the lightning mask with hair floating around somewhere.

If you are comfortable with the CK, you could just add whatever hairstyle you wanted to the vampirelord race. That way it would change to that hairstyle when you transformed.

Though, I haven't toyed with it..so I'm not sure if any bugs will occur. Such as having both hairstyles at the same time..lol.

I left most of the face gen alone, due to problems like that. If I had a proper break down of the vampire lord script, then perhaps I'd could do more.

Though with the CK gibberish of the script..and the fact its impossible to find "all" of the vampire lord script (there's a script for almost everything the vampire lord does lol).

[/quote']

Nice to see you still around for this mods. I haven't played GW2 in like 15 days, waiting for Lost Shores ;p

As for the wigs, I tried some on my character and it basically act like a helm. I have a bald wig as well and make my character bald, lol.

I have some errors in CK since 1.6 so I haven't used CK since then. I am also not good with CK so I tend to avoid it.

Anyway, can you change the devil horn to batwing accessories? It fits with vampirelord better. I tried to just replace it by rename and overwrite. The meshes work fine, but it's the texture is not working out ;p

Yeah I checked this thread occasionally in case someone figured out how to solve the skeleton dilemma.

I understand the principal for how a wig in game works. I just wasn't sure how it would work if used with the vampire lord. Maybe I miss read what the person was asking.

I was saying say your character has one hairstyle, and after vampire lord transformation your characters hair in vampire lord form is completely different. That's what I was meaning ;p

As for the CK, I battle with it everytime. Sometimes it magically works, and other times it crashes to my desktop without any reason.

In regards to the batwing, I'll take a look at it myself.