[SEARCH] WCIF Outfits that are bodies

Can anyone let me know where I can find outfits that are simply just bodies (i.e. use slot 32)?

There are instances where I want an NPC or my character to have a UNP or UNPB body, rather than the default UUNP I currently use.

I want to be able to give them an outfit that's simply a nude UNP or UNPB (or any other) body, so they can wear clothing that's:

(a) designed for that body, and

(b) doesn't include a body shape in the clothing.

Well, outfits themselves are "bodies." If you put on an outfit for a different body your body will change to that body. However, that will change your textures but if you're just sticking with UNP based body I don't think you'll have an issue - I don't know as I use CBBE. You can edit the outfit in Outfit Studio and remove the body shape. You'll have issues with the body preset - I think.

180120012206689872.jpg

argonian have no legs because there's no body in those armors (and skinnakedargonian wasn't done yet)

that's done by giving sbp 49 (or something else) to the armors to don't unload skinnaked

or by giving armor addon skinnaked to those armor (then it's skinnaked that get sbp 49)

skinnaked (or whatever) have to be what there was in the armor for that (not because it's called cbbe it's what cbbe put in character folder)

put the cbbe version of your unp texture in ...\cbbe\femalebody_1.dds

give textureset skinnakedbodycbbe to the armor

that's all

when you equip that armor, unp fair skin is replaced by cbbe fair skin

for fucking custom races npc with custom textures, that aren't what you have in character\female

add armoraddon fuckingarmox add to the armor, available to race fuckingcustomrace, with textureset fuckingcustomracecbbe (highter prioritie than armoraddon armorx)

2 hours ago, RedMonika said:

Well, outfits themselves are "bodies." If you put on an outfit for a different body your body will change to that body. However, that will change your textures but if you're just sticking with UNP based body I don't think you'll have an issue - I don't know as I use CBBE. You can edit the outfit in Outfit Studio and remove the body shape. You'll have issues with the body preset - I think.

Sorry, I probably haven't explain this terribly well.

Most outfits are indeed bodies because they use slot 32. Some outfits however are pieces of clothing that use other slots and sit on top of the nude body (which uses slot 32).

What I'm looking for are a set of outfits that have different nude body shapes (e.g. UNP, UNPB, etc.) in slot 32.

I don't know that what you are asking for exists.  You may end up having to grab a different body (UNP) outfit replacer and pulling what you are looking for out of it to make your own mod.  The problem you are going to run into is that if the outfit isn't a total body replacer, you are going to have weirdness happen as feet, hands and necks may not line up right, not to mention skin texture differences. Mixing and matching is going to be problematic. 

On 20/01/2018 at 2:12 PM, gregathit said:

You may end up having to grab a different body (UNP) outfit replacer and pulling what you are looking for out of it to make your own mod. 

Yeah, it seems that what I was seeking didn't exist, so I created it in the CK.

It only took about an hour and once I've tested it a bit more, I'll consider putting it online.

Just make  new esp and add full body types that you like [nif file with body\arms\feet meshes] ,assign texture path only in nif files.

CK - Use any random slot on body armor and DismemberSkin [55] and armoraddon body [55], arms and feet addon stays the same [33\37].

NSFW example from CBBM to UNPB custom types

Spoiler

TESV_2017_09_14_11_55_31_919.jpg

TESV_2017_09_14_11_54_03_640.jpg

TESV_2017_09_14_11_54_23_038.jpg

TESV_2017_09_14_11_54_35_937.jpg

TESV_2017_09_14_11_54_43_497.jpg

TESV_2017_09_14_11_55_01_032.jpg

TESV_2017_09_14_11_55_16_452.jpg

TESV_2017_09_14_11_55_25_631.jpg

Archived