Requiem v4.0.2 for SSE (incl. AE) Conversion Guide for Mod Organizer

1 hour ago, kieran813 said:

Hi Climbatiz.  What happened to the 000Requiem script for fixing weapon data?  I'm trying to use the fozar patch with 2.0.2 and I cannot use CK to convert the two esps.  CK crashes when I try to load any file and the fozar2.esp that someone made on the Requiem discord isn't detected by CK anyway.  I figured I'd just run the script on them and hope it works but the link is dead.

Thank you for your time.

like i said on the first page, that script isn't nessicary, in the beginning i thought it was needed but turns out no, besides it didn't really fix anything, i haven't updated the v1.9 guide because as i wrote on the first page, use the v2 guide instead but download the v1.9 Reqtificator but do the process the same way, like i said, all this info is written on the first page

16 hours ago, Climbatiz said:

not playing Skyrim atm, but if you could provide the files needed to fix the problem, esp, or other files etc. i would update the files on my server, can upload it to some storage server, eg. http://www.mediafire.com/

Hi,

uploaded the regenerated geomes here: http://www.mediafire.com/folder/skunydmbwnyio/Requiem.esp

as said: its just a matter of open requiem.esp in the CK and save it to regenerate the files.

This esp edits the visuals of the NPCs called Hajvarr (000e1f81) and Hamelyn (0010a04c). I reverted their visuals to vanilla while keeping edits to their perks (and so on). I dunno why CK wont regenerate this two files located in: ModOrganizer\SkyrimSE\mods\Requiem - The Roleplaying Overhaul 1.9.4\meshes\actors\character\FaceGenData\FaceGeom\Skyrim.esm

http://www.mediafire.com/file/mqndfm8z8fdlqv8/CTD_Test.esp/file

About CACO - Requiem. I updated the patch a bit, removed flora edits and whatnot, moved flora, food, and some other edits to a separate new esp, made an empty Flora Fixes esp as a crutch for the new plugin... And it seems to be working, mostly, anyway. Here are files, hopefully, it's OK to post, I may remove it later, will certainly remove if asked. This is esp only, install oldrim Requiem - CACO patch (there are scripts and all), then overwrite.

While I'm at it, here is Awesome Potions - CACO - Requiem patch too, built upon Awesome Potions - CACO, with Requiem - CACO taken into account.

And just Requiem - Awesome Potions without CACO, not needed if using the one with, built from the ground up.

Edit: Updated CACO Patch, should maybe probably fix the problem with food not restoring hunger. Also tried updated patch from oldrim, it's crashing 100%, went back to the old stable one.

AwesomePotions_Requiem_CACO_Patch.7z

Requiem Awesome Potions.7z

Requiem CACO.7z

On 11/18/2018 at 9:42 AM, heheXdlul said:

I have been unable to download  "SSEEdit Script for Requiem ESPs (Save into "Edit Scripts" directory): http://www.everplanet.tk/000Requiem.pas\" due to an error 404, if anyone can provide me with a working link or let me know how long this will last i'd appreciate it. Thanks for any assistance.

i just posted this a few days ago, it's the post a few scrolls up... and is written on the first page aswell

like i said on the first page, that script isn't nessicary, in the beginning i thought it was needed but turns out no, besides it didn't really fix anything, i haven't updated the v1.9 guide because as i wrote on the first page, use the v2 guide instead but download the v1.9 Reqtificator but do the process the same way, like i said, all this info is written on the first page

I've been trying to install using your instructions however I have had an issue when using SSEEdit where it shows up with one of two errors. I have attempted a clean install already and it has no impact, I also tried temporarily installing the real Legendary Edition Patch to see if it would install however it would encounter the same issues (ive uninstalled it now).

Here are some screenshots of the errors and the name of the esp file in case I have been making a typo over and over.

https://imgur.com/a/kII54Bt

Sorry if this is a stupid mistake, thanks for any help.

10 hours ago, RCata said:

Been trying for 2 days to download the 2.0.2 conversion. I know it says to check a few hours later if the download isn't working, and people have been posting here somewhat recently.. so, is it just me who cannot download?

You are not alone.

• 2 weeks later...

Small problemI - in SSEdit when I'm trying to rename the master file, I don't get the edit option.  Right clicking brings up a menu about column views and doesn't seem to have the right functionality.  Tried double clicking and that doesn't let me edit either.  Obviously I'm doing something wrong.  Anyone know what I'm talking about?  Great tutorial by the way and many thanks.

2 hours ago, thedodus said:

Small problemI - in SSEdit when I'm trying to rename the master file, I don't get the edit option.  Right clicking brings up a menu about column views and doesn't seem to have the right functionality.  Tried double clicking and that doesn't let me edit either.  Obviously I'm doing something wrong.  Anyone know what I'm talking about?  Great tutorial by the way and many thanks.

Got this sorted out (I changed the master in Wrye), and now I've got problems running the Reqtificator.  First of all, running it with 64-bit Java throws a Java error, it's completely a no-go.  I have to use the 32-bit javaw, and then I get the memory error.  I've tried everything in the arguments section, but nothing works, I still keep getting the error message #1.  

21 minutes ago, thedodus said:

Got this sorted out (I changed the master in Wrye), and now I've got problems running the Reqtificator.  First of all, running it with 64-bit Java throws a Java error, it's completely a no-go.  I have to use the 32-bit javaw, and then I get the memory error.  I've tried everything in the arguments section, but nothing works, I still keep getting the error message #1.  

Got the  Reqtificator working finally, but now it's hanging at  95%.  Man, this is quite the task.  Anyone have a fix for hanging Reqtificator?  Can I just install the mod on page 1 and skip all this gnashing and Reqtificating, or will that not work?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My reqtificator gets stuck "Importing Requiem - Legendary Bugsmasher Edition". I've followed everything there but it still doesn't work. My mod organizer is running in portable. I've selected the reqtificator inside C:\Program Files\ModOrganizer\mods\Requiem - The Roleplaying Overhaul\SkyProc Patchers\Requiem folder, not in the data folder. I've tried every single executable argument and such possible, but nothing is working. I'm using the fully converted files from here: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/91985-requiem-v1941-and-v202-for-sse-conversion-guide-for-mod-organizer/

@FlazzEdit the settings for the Reqtificator.jar and set it run with your java.exe program instead of javaw.exe. This will cause a blank CMD prompt window to open while the Reqtificator is running. If the Reqtificator encounters an error, it will be logged into the CMD prompt window. With that you'll be able to identify/include more information as to what's causing issues.

As for myself, I know what is causing my Reqtificator to hang and it's in the attached image. I've done a little searching and found that the Reqtificator does not seem to like ESL files and treats them as ESPs, which they are not, causing it to abruptly stop when it doesn't find said ESP file. The only workaround I've found is unticking the ESL from the load order, running Reqtificator and making the patch, and then re-ticking it after it's done. This apparently can cause stability issues, however. Is this is the only way that ESL files can be used with Requiem?

The very same issue I'm having was covered in a post on reddit earlier this month. However, I wanted to know if there's any other options other than "I would remove the file for now and then add it back after you get your Requiem for the Indifferent", which is what I went with. If there's any kind of compatibility or support between the Reqtificator and ESL files that anyone knows of, I'd appreciate it greatly.

Screenshot_89.png

On 12/24/2018 at 9:12 AM, TheAnt317 said:

@FlazzEdit the settings for the Reqtificator.jar and set it run with your java.exe program instead of javaw.exe. This will cause a blank CMD prompt window to open while the Reqtificator is running. If the Reqtificator encounters an error, it will be logged into the CMD prompt window. With that you'll be able to identify/include more information as to what's causing issues.

As for myself, I know what is causing my Reqtificator to hang and it's in the attached image. I've done a little searching and found that the Reqtificator does not seem to like ESL files and treats them as ESPs, which they are not, causing it to abruptly stop when it doesn't find said ESP file. The only workaround I've found is unticking the ESL from the load order, running Reqtificator and making the patch, and then re-ticking it after it's done. This apparently can cause stability issues, however. Is this is the only way that ESL files can be used with Requiem?

The very same issue I'm having was covered in a post on reddit earlier this month. However, I wanted to know if there's any other options other than "I would remove the file for now and then add it back after you get your Requiem for the Indifferent", which is what I went with. If there's any kind of compatibility or support between the Reqtificator and ESL files that anyone knows of, I'd appreciate it greatly.

Screenshot_89.png

Compatibility for ESLs doesn't exist at the moment.

You could also convert them to ESPs, though. The CK has that functionality, IIRC. 

I got everything installed and running for 2.02, but perhaps something went wrong. I see two immediate problems upon beginning a new game:

1) Horses have a giant exclamation mark underneath them.

2) The doors to Helgen won't open, so can't even start the game.

I'm new to skyrim modding, any advice?

12 hours ago, stefan3iii said:

I got everything installed and running for 2.02, but perhaps something went wrong. I see two immediate problems upon beginning a new game:

1) Horses have a giant exclamation mark underneath them.

2) The doors to Helgen won't open, so can't even start the game.

I'm new to skyrim modding, any advice?

2 > your missing the Records fix file

other than that, i keep a watchful eye on this thread, but i'm playing other games now and not gonna troubleshoot any problems beyond what i already know