Requiem v4.0.2 for SSE (incl. AE) Conversion Guide for Mod Organizer

Guest mxvsh

If you use the QuickDisplay script to export all the necessary data to CSV file and then import that with the QuickChange script it should be easy enough.

Here's the data path's from unconverted Oldrim Requiem.esp to export to CSV with QuickDisplay:

Spoiler

Activator:

Destructible\DEST\Unknown

Armor:

DATA\Weight

Book:

EDID

DATA\Type

Effect Shader:

DATA\Unknown

Faction:

Ranks\[0]

Ranks\[1]

Ranks\[2]

Ranks\[3]

Ranks\[4]

Ranks\[5]

Ranks\[6]

Ranks\[7]

Non-Player Character:

ATKR\

AIDT\Confidence

AIDT\Aggro\[0]

AIDT\Aggro\[1]

AIDT\Aggro\[2]

AIDT\Aggro\[3]

KWDA\[0]

KWDA\[1]

KWDA\[2]

Perks\[0]\[0]

Perks\[0]\[1]

Perks\[1]\[0]

Perks\[1]\[1]

Perks\[2]\[0]

Perks\[2]\[1]

Perks\[3]\[0]

Perks\[3]\[1]

Perks\[4]\[0]

Perks\[4]\[1]

Perks\[5]\[0]

Perks\[5]\[1]

Perks\[6]\[0]

Perks\[6]\[1]

Perks\[7]\[0]

Perks\[7]\[1]

Perks\[8]\[0]

Perks\[8]\[1]

Perks\[9]\[0]

Perks\[9]\[1]

Perks\[10]\[0]

Perks\[10]\[1]

Perks\[11]\[0]

Perks\[11]\[1]

Perks\[12]\[0]

Perks\[12]\[1]

Perks\[13]\[0]

Perks\[13]\[1]

Perks\[14]\[0]

Perks\[14]\[1]

Perks\[15]\[0]

Perks\[15]\[1]

Perks\[16]\[0]

Perks\[16]\[1]

Perks\[17]\[0]

Perks\[17]\[1]

Perks\[18]\[0]

Perks\[18]\[1]

Perks\[19]\[0]

Perks\[19]\[1]

Perks\[20]\[0]

Perks\[20]\[1]

Perks\[21]\[0]

Perks\[21]\[1]

Perks\[22]\[0]

Perks\[22]\[1]

Perks\[23]\[0]

Perks\[23]\[1]

CNAM

DNAM\[0]\[0]

DNAM\[0]\[1]

DNAM\[0]\[2]

DNAM\[0]\[3]

DNAM\[0]\[4]

DNAM\[0]\[5]

DNAM\[0]\[6]

DNAM\[0]\[7]

DNAM\[0]\[8]

DNAM\[0]\[9]

DNAM\[0]\[10]

DNAM\[0]\[11]

DNAM\[0]\[12]

DNAM\[0]\[13]

DNAM\[0]\[14]

DNAM\[0]\[15]

DNAM\[0]\[16]

DNAM\[0]\[17]

DNAM\Health

DNAM\Magicka

DNAM\Stamina

FULL

NAM6

NAM7

ACBS\Speed Multiplier

Spell:

EDID

Worldspace:

XLRL

That should be pretty much everything for Requiem.esp.

I'll do Bugsmasher & Minor Arcana soon.

I can finally start playing SSE thanks to you ! I played for around 20 hours without any problems and very few and minor bugs Climbatiz you are the man! :D thanks to mxvsh for the updated esp's!

Is it possible for you guys to look into Behind the curtain (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/74330) and port it to SSE ? Its the only mod (beside Skyrim - Enhanced Camera) that I need a port for to make this game as good or better than classic Skyrim.

Love you and thx again ^^

ps. Im no native english speaker please forgive me if you find "bugs" in my text :P

1 hour ago, Rizzk said:

I can finally start playing SSE thanks to you ! I played for around 20 hours without any problems and very few and minor bugs Climbatiz you are the man! :D thanks to mxvsh for the updated esp's!

Is it possible for you guys to look into Behind the curtain (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/74330) and port it to SSE ? Its the only mod (beside Skyrim - Enhanced Camera) that I need a port for to make this game as good or better than classic Skyrim.

Love you and thx again ^^

ps. Im no native english speaker please forgive me if you find "bugs" in my text :P

here is Behind the Curtain v1.9 for Requiem coverted for SSE <HERE> btw you know this version is made for Requiem v1.9 and not v2+ yeah?

personally i'd recommend trying out AZTweaks beta for Requiem v2, it is quite nice addon, but perhaps can do both

1 hour ago, Climbatiz said:

here is Behind the Curtain v1.9 for Requiem coverted for SSE <HERE> btw you know this version is made for Requiem v1.9 and not v2+ yeah?

personally i'd recommend trying out AZTweaks beta for Requiem v2, it is quite nice addon, but perhaps can do both

ah right :/ then I'll wait for the 2.0 version thank you!  AZTweaks I have already installed works great so far.

I recently merged some 2.0 patches into a single plugin, and I didn't need to re-open the file in Creation Kit, because the new file created by SSE Edit was already good. So, could you in theory take even Requiem.esp -> copy as override into Requiem_fixed.esp? I even think it could've fixed corrupted critical weapon data, but not sure on that.

Anyway, that's a lot faster than waiting for CK to open up. I'll test it on the patcher esp and see if the game launches..

2 hours ago, Climbatiz said:

I advise to not using AZ with Requiem 2.0 unless is a modified version of AZ made to fit with Requiem's latest ver. AZ is made to be used with 1.9.4

3 hours ago, llanga said:

I advise to not using AZ with Requiem 2.0 unless is a modified version of AZ made to fit with Requiem's latest ver. AZ is made to be used with 1.9.4

this is the beta version available from the Requiem discord, it is designed for Requiem v2

4 hours ago, pamposzek said:

I recently merged some 2.0 patches into a single plugin, and I didn't need to re-open the file in Creation Kit, because the new file created by SSE Edit was already good. So, could you in theory take even Requiem.esp -> copy as override into Requiem_fixed.esp? I even think it could've fixed corrupted critical weapon data, but not sure on that.

Anyway, that's a lot faster than waiting for CK to open up. I'll test it on the patcher esp and see if the game launches..

although i never used to bother fixing the form version, if you do that only in SSEEdit then only the header form id will change (afaik)

58 minutes ago, Climbatiz said:

although i never used to bother fixing the form version, if you do that only in SSEEdit then only the header form id will change (afaik) 

But you don't need anything else when converting patches and stuff, right (apparently people claim that wrong form ID could cause random crashes)? Even when it comes to Requiem.esp, the only thing CK does extra is generation of Face Tints? If so, it's still probably way faster to convert everything in SSE Edit in one single launch, and then simply convert face meshes with NIF Optimizer and put them into Requiem (or overwrite).

Just posted because on my system CK loads ages, especially with Requiem.esp, so I though that this option is more preferred.

On 8/5/2018 at 5:34 AM, pamposzek said:

But you don't need anything else when converting patches and stuff, right (apparently people claim that wrong form ID could cause random crashes)? Even when it comes to Requiem.esp, the only thing CK does extra is generation of Face Tints? If so, it's still probably way faster to convert everything in SSE Edit in one single launch, and then simply convert face meshes with NIF Optimizer and put them into Requiem (or overwrite).

Just posted because on my system CK loads ages, especially with Requiem.esp, so I though that this option is more preferred.

Not really how it works, the game doesn't actually care about some number. It's more to do how the SSE engine is expecting certain formats of data, which form 44 happens to comply to. It's not the actually number though, changing it in xedit does not change the actual format of the data that has changed from 43 to 44.

https://www.reddit.com/r/skyrimmods/comments/5lyvf6/actual_relevance_of_forms_4344/?utm_source=amp&amp;utm_medium=comment_list

5 hours ago, Rollo81322 said:

Is there any way to get rid of the crash/bug fixes is not installed message every time you load a game? I was ignoring it at first but its really starting to get annoying now.

Go to the Requiem MCM, it's in the advanced settings or something, disable non critical messages. 

Hi, i have been trying to figure this out for the past few hours and i was wondering if anyone might be able to help me.

i've followed the guide as best i could, but when i swapped out the reqtificator.jar from the v194 to the Reqtificator 202 it stopped working. i did manage to get it to work with the 194, but as soon as i swapped to the 202 it gave me a message saying: The Reqtificator needs to be located in the SkyProc Patchers/Requiem subfolder of skyrim data folder.

i've given permission and pretty much did the exact same thing as i did with the 194 version, but for some reason the 202 does not work.

Update: After i restarted my computer it worked. :)

On 8/4/2018 at 8:33 PM, Climbatiz said:

this is the beta version available from the Requiem discord, it is designed for Requiem v2

If you refer to "raw" AZ 2.93 "beta for sharing" this is made to use with 1.94 too, the main diference with the oficial release version (2.8 IIRC) is the USLEEP support and some changes in gameplay. Do you have a modified version of AZ 2.93 tunned for requiem 2.0? If it so, would you mind to share it or develop a little how to make it? I would be really interested in combining AZ + 2.0 and I feel curious on how AZ could adapt to the new arrow system in 2.0

On 8/7/2018 at 9:29 AM, llanga said:

If you refer to "raw" AZ 2.93 "beta for sharing" this is made to use with 1.94 too, the main diference with the oficial release version (2.8 IIRC) is the USLEEP support and some changes in gameplay. Do you have a modified version of AZ 2.93 tunned for requiem 2.0? If it so, would you mind to share it or develop a little how to make it? I would be really interested in combining AZ + 2.0 and I feel curious on how AZ could adapt to the new arrow system in 2.0

sorry but i got this from a user on reddit who was kind enough to share me the beta files which are suppost to be available on the discord, unfortunetly i am perma banned on the Requiem Reddit Discord chat :{

I'm having an absolute hell of a time trying to convert the requiem clothing weapons and armor clutter patch 

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/61520/?tab=description

I've unpacked the BSA and ran it through nif then repacked, i've esmifyed the masters and ran it through the creation kit but still i get a CTD on launch every time. Does anyone have any experience with this patch?  

The older version seems to be stable for me, but is it gamebreaking to use it with requiem 2.02 when its clearly meant for 1.94?  

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/76347/

16 hours ago, roninbydesign said:

I'm having an absolute hell of a time trying to convert the requiem clothing weapons and armor clutter patch 

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/61520/?tab=description

I've unpacked the BSA and ran it through nif then repacked, i've esmifyed the masters and ran it through the creation kit but still i get a CTD on launch every time. Does anyone have any experience with this patch?  

The older version seems to be stable for me, but is it gamebreaking to use it with requiem 2.02 when its clearly meant for 1.94?  

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/76347/

i'd convert and test it out myself but too much work to install all the required mods, however i'm just curious to ask if you remembered to delete the BSA from the mod folder because that will always cause a CTD while trying to run the game (i forget to do this sometimes and am always stumped as to whats wrong till i remember that hehe)

*EDIT*

was switching harddrives and forgot to backup all my Skyrim Requiem converted files on the everplanet.tk server, so those files won't be available till i remake all the files, soz about that in the mean time ;}

FYI

- "The Reqtificator needs to be located in the SkyProc Patchers\Requiem subfolder of Skyrims Data folder. Please note that missing read/write permissions for the respective folders also trigger this message."

The fix for this that I found (not listed in the FAQ) was to do the following...

For the Reqtificator, remove everything from the 'arguments' field and replace it with '-jar Reqtificator.jar' (without quotes). After attempting all of this 500 times, this is what finally fixed it.

Untitled.png

3 hours ago, Interinactive said:

Is there a repo or page with mods that have been converted or patched for SSE Requiem 2.0.2?

The everplanet link seems to have a bunch of empty sections at the moment

sorry i've been a bit lazy at re-creating the files on my server after losing it all, in the mean time you can download a few of the files here which i thankfully backed up last month

http://www.mediafire.com/folder/clga2cj5i0bh8/Requiem_v2.0.2

to any1 else reading this, if you have any of the files that were on my server in their original form please contact me, as i am currently really not interesting it working on fixing the loss of the files atm, soz

On 8/13/2018 at 10:38 AM, hb0363 said:

when i run sky proc patch its says 

The Reqtificator has been unable to import the mod Skyrim.esm, which seems to be corrupt. Please remove this mod from your load order or try to figure out what is wrong with this plugin.

can someone help me with this ???

Have you edited Skyrim.esm with xEdit? Are you trying to use Requiem with Enderal?

I'd say verify your game cache with Steam and try again.

so i finally re-made all (or soon to be all) the Requiem files that were on the everplanet.tk server, i also updated all the 2.0.2 esps and packs with the files provided by "mxvsh" (thanks :} that fix many values that CK edits when converting the LE esp to SE, i also added a fully converted v1.9 installation of Requiem (although i did not comb through the esps seeing if CK changes any values in it, which i'm sure it does but oh well too much work hehe), can find all files and links in the first post

btw, was talking to Raziara about the fact that SkyRE now ported to SSE uses a different process instead of SkyProc to create it's master patch, it uses zEdit and the zEdit Unified Patching Framework, looking into that i think it could be interesting to someday work on a patch like that for the Reqtificator, although last time i checked unpacking the .jar file does not provide the original dat the Reqtificator uses to change values for Wep/Armor stats etc., so afaik it would only be possible to recreate the script while looking at the edits and contents of the created Indifferent.esp, plus if i find the time i might want to look into making a type of bashed patch in zEdit Patcher of the mods i use, been trying to learn to use MatorSmash which is quite powerful, but having trouble understanding all of it's functions and getting it copy all the data i want in the right order

16 hours ago, hb0363 said:

thanks for the answer , sir 

Ma'am*, but you're quite welcome. Let me know if you still have issues. 

4 hours ago, Climbatiz said:

so i finally re-made all (or soon to be all) the Requiem files that were on the everplanet.tk server, i also updated all the 2.0.2 esps and packs with the files provided by "mxvsh" (thanks :} that fix many values that CK edits when converting the LE esp to SE, i also added a fully converted v1.9 installation of Requiem (although i did not comb through the esps seeing if CK changes any values in it, which i'm sure it does but oh well too much work hehe), can find all files and links in the first post

btw, was talking to Raziara about the fact that SkyRE now ported to SSE uses a different process instead of SkyProc to create it's master patch, it uses zEdit and the zEdit Unified Patching Framework, looking into that i think it could be interesting to someday work on a patch like that for the Reqtificator, although last time i checked unpacking the .jar file does not provide the original dat the Reqtificator uses to change values for Wep/Armor stats etc., so afaik it would only be possible to recreate the script while looking at the edits and contents of the created Indifferent.esp, plus if i find the time i might want to look into making a type of bashed patch in zEdit Patcher of the mods i use, been trying to learn to use MatorSmash which is quite powerful, but having trouble understanding all of it's functions and getting it copy all the data i want in the right order

Honestly, that's probably the direction the official team is going to take. I remember reading something like the devs aren't converting the reqtificator at the moment because they don't want to edit the original SkyProc source. Permissions and whatnot. ITT they mattered.

It's probably best to wait it out in this case. It's one thing to throw together a patch-job for people like us who can't wait, and another to try and take the team's assets and redevlop them entirely. I trust their team to work things out now that they have alternate options available.