Requiem v4.0.2 for SSE (incl. AE) Conversion Guide for Mod Organizer

1 hour ago, hooya said:

Anyone get the Reqtificator working with the Survival Mode creation club .esl activated? I can put it in the blocklist and get the patcher to run, but I actually found a patch on the Nexus to get things in Requiem to play nice in Survival Mode. Problem is that it uses Survival Mode as a master, but the Reqtuficator won't run with Survival Mode in the load order. Seems weird. Any solutions?

I don't have Survival Mode and can't check the patch in SSEEdit, but I would personally recommend removing both the esl and the requiem patch before running the reqtificator. Unless the patch has some leveled lists that need to be merged, it shouldn't be a problem. Just add them back after running your reqtificator.

I don't see a reason for the mod author to create that patch if this wasn't the intention. 

Requiem SE 2.0.2 works beautifully.  The one change that is most needed is a replacement for the ugly potions textures.  I've ported various mods from Classic, but nothing seems to work with Requiem SE.  The best mod is Awesome Potions.  The Classic version comes with a Requiem patch, but sadly it requires the Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch as a master, and I lack the skills to convert it to the Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.  If anyone has ideas for a potion texture replacer compatible with Requiem SE, let me know.

2 hours ago, aristotle99 said:

Requiem SE 2.0.2 works beautifully.  The one change that is most needed is a replacement for the ugly potions textures.  I've ported various mods from Classic, but nothing seems to work with Requiem SE.  The best mod is Awesome Potions.  The Classic version comes with a Requiem patch, but sadly it requires the Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch as a master, and I lack the skills to convert it to the Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.  If anyone has ideas for a potion texture replacer compatible with Requiem SE, let me know.

i'm using Awesome Potions with Requiem, recently started usign MatorSmash for my bashed patch(es), the image below is the configuration i use for the Potion mod in MatorSmash

otherwise if you just want simple fix then use SSEEdit and create a copy esp of Requiem's potions list and use the QuickChange script on that file, then select the Restore function from QuickChange, in the path write "Model" and then select the potions.esp file (which is Awesome Potions esp)

btw, you need to first add the potions esp as a master into the newly created esp, just right click and add masters

Untitled.thumb.png.b27b3a37f2173b35b838ecf8a042feb0.png

8 hours ago, Climbatiz said:

otherwise if you just want simple fix then use SSEEdit and create a copy esp of Requiem's potions list and use the QuickChange script on that file, then select the Restore function from QuickChange, in the path write "Model" and then select the potions.esp file (which is Awesome Potions esp)

btw, you need to first add the potions esp as a master into the newly created esp, just right click and add masters

Thanks for the tip, Climbatiz.  Will try and report back :)

On 6/2/2018 at 9:35 AM, Climbatiz said:

i don't remember ever using Minor Arcana in my 1.9 playthrough but i am using the updated Minor Arcana for Requiem 2.0 and it works just fine, or at least i haven't run into any problems with my recent playthrough

i did however get Frostfall and Campfire working on my build, here's my mods from my setup in case it works for you >>> http://www.everplanet.tk/frostfall_campfire.rar

oh yeah and i don't use official patches for those mods i just do my own edits in SSEedit

Unfortunately your link is broken, can we get those mods of Requiem Patch Central for SSE 2.0.2 in other way? Thank you guys for the guide by the way

i didn't modify frostfall/campfire in that perticular download, if you want patches for Requiem do them yourself, SSEEdit is your friend, it's pretty simple to do and make sure it's all correct, i've spent dozons of hours going through my build in SSEEdit many times over, perfecting this and that

On 7/5/2018 at 11:47 AM, aristotle99 said:

Thanks for the tip, Climbatiz.  Will try and report back :)

It works!  Such beautiful potions.  Thank you so much Climbatiz, and I learned a new tool in the process.  My Skyrim looks so beautiful now; I've loaded so many texture improvements it looks like a work of art.

16 hours ago, Kriegov said:

When I'm using CK on Bugsmasher it crashes.

I don't really have any experience troubleshooting the CK, but Climbatiz uploaded a file on the first page with all of Requiem's meshes / ESPs already converted. You'll just have to follow the rest of the guide to finish up. Make sure you grab the records fix in the guide.

13 hours ago, tarkan9801 said:

Hi got one problem with this version - some interiors can't be entered. I dunno if it's only bug or bad combination of mods

You're missing Requiem Records Fix in your load order. Download it from the guide, activate it, then delete and regenerate your indifferent patch. 

16 hours ago, TheLegg said:

Is there any chance to give a brief version of the guide but using NMM as the installer?  I tried replicating the process using NMM but the rectificator does not work.

Thanks

I don't plan on remaking a guide for NMM. I can't really tell without an error message / description of what happens, but it probably isn't working because you either have an outdated version of the reqtificator.jar or your Requiem.esp isn't activated. The rest of the steps won't affect the reqtificator.

Grab the updated reqtificator.jar in my guide; the one on the first page won't work on a manual / NMM install. After, make sure that you've already activated Requiem.esp and its masters / children. I think NMM does this automatically, but if you want to check: 

Open your file explorer in Windows and type %appdata% in your address bar. Go up one level, enter the folder called "Local," then enter the folder "Skyrim Special Edition." Open up your "plugins.txt." Requiem.esp should be listed and there should be an asterisk (*) before its name. 

If that's all in order, everything else should be a similar process.

On 7/9/2018 at 10:21 PM, Raziara said:

I don't really have any experience troubleshooting the CK, but Climbatiz uploaded a file on the first page with all of Requiem's meshes / ESPs already converted. You'll just have to follow the rest of the guide to finish up. Make sure you grab the records fix in the guide.

You're missing Requiem Records Fix in your load order. Download it from the guide, activate it, then delete and regenerate your indifferent patch. 

Thx for info - now it works perfectly....

Three texture files in interface\Requiem, MCM_background, MCM_background_warning and MCM_skills_background, have incorrect resolutions. I've don't know of a crash I've had that was caused by this but NIF Optimizer's texture scan suggests that all textures should have a resolution divisible by 4. From Google searches it seems like crashes from this can be unique from person to person depending on hardware/drivers.

I changed the resolution of the 3 files to 616x384 to keep the proportions then resize the canvas. I also saved the 3 files as DXT5 but i'm not sure what should be used for this type of file, if someone could let me know if DXT5 could be an issue?

Hello, I can't run the reqtificator and it shows me the error message "The Reqtificator needs to be located in the SkyProc Patchers\Requiem subfolder of Skyrims Data folder. Please note that missing read/write permissions for the respective folders also trigger this message.".

I don't understand because i reinstalled mod organizer in order to have the portable version (the first time i was wrong it installed my mods in the AppData folder) and now it should work because requiem is installed with Mod Organizer in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common.

I also reinstalled Java, checked the permissions but still I can't run the reqtificator, and it is showing me the error message.

I followed every instructions from the 2.02 conversion guide.

Do you have an idea about what could have gone wrong ? And I'm sorry if my english is not very good, I'm french.

On 7/11/2018 at 7:52 PM, Fatal said:

Three texture files in interface\Requiem, MCM_background, MCM_background_warning and MCM_skills_background, have incorrect resolutions. I've don't know of a crash I've had that was caused by this but NIF Optimizer's texture scan suggests that all textures should have a resolution divisible by 4. From Google searches it seems like crashes from this can be unique from person to person depending on hardware/drivers.

I changed the resolution of the 3 files to 616x384 to keep the proportions then resize the canvas. I also saved the 3 files as DXT5 but i'm not sure what should be used for this type of file, if someone could let me know if DXT5 could be an issue?

Doesn't seem like it. Reading up a bit, that's what a few others have done. I don't think it matters, especially if you aren't already experiencing problems. If you're crashing when you open Requiem's MCM, that's another story.

10 hours ago, TheGreatDukeOfCracovia said:

Hello, I can't run the reqtificator and it shows me the error message "The Reqtificator needs to be located in the SkyProc Patchers\Requiem subfolder of Skyrims Data folder. Please note that missing read/write permissions for the respective folders also trigger this message.".

I don't understand because i reinstalled mod organizer in order to have the portable version (the first time i was wrong it installed my mods in the AppData folder) and now it should work because requiem is installed with Mod Organizer in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common.

I also reinstalled Java, checked the permissions but still I can't run the reqtificator, and it is showing me the error message.

I followed every instructions from the 2.02 conversion guide.

Do you have an idea about what could have gone wrong ? And I'm sorry if my english is not very good, I'm french.

Some things to check: 

1. You're using MO2 and not just MO? Just making sure.
  2. You're running the reqtificator.jar from MO2? You have to select it in the binary list and hit the "Run" button. Clicking on it from inside the folder won't work. 
  3. You replaced the old reqtificator? It's in the same installation package as your other converted Requiem files?

If all of these are yes, you can also try installing manually since the JAR file now supports it. If it works outside of MO2, it means something is wrong with your mod manager setup.

Guest mxvsh
On 1/14/2018 at 8:27 PM, Climbatiz said:

when done, right click on any plugin and select "Apply Script",  now we wanna run the "000Requiem.pas" script, it should be the first script, select OK and like instructed select all your Requiem mod files (btw this process can be done on any mod that has incorrect WEAP CRDT Effect data)

Would this method work to fix weapon critical data for 2.0.2?

Thanks for that.

I've tried all of this on 2 separate PCs now. Doing it manually + with that archive. No matter what I do, no matter what tips I follow in the FAQ and elsewhere, I always get a permissions problem with the Reqtificator. I'd pay good money just to be able to play this :(

1 hour ago, Interinactive said:

Thanks for that.

I've tried all of this on 2 separate PCs now. Doing it manually + with that archive. No matter what I do, no matter what tips I follow in the FAQ and elsewhere, I always get a permissions problem with the Reqtificator. I'd pay good money just to be able to play this :(

You can try to create new user on your pc. Sometimes it helps.

4 hours ago, Interinactive said:

Thanks for that.

I used to have that issue with a lot of 3rd party tools when I had Steam installed in the default program files directory.  Windows has extra restrictions regarding permissions for anything in that folder.  When I finally got around to moving the Steam install directory to D:/Games all of those permissions issues went away.  I don't have to install anything as administrator anymore and no more UAC issues.

I haven't actually tried Requiem in SE so I can't say whether that would resolve your issue.  It looks promising but from what I've read about it, it also sounds like a lot of work to resolve compatibility issues and I have a pretty large mod list.