SexLab SE - Sex Animation Framework v1.66b - 01/18/2024

18 hours ago, autism0 said:

uhh need elp i installed sexlab framework pplus and it broke my SL so i disabled it and when i load up a save it show this

image.png.ec23b48bf8935d225622c1467b3525c9.png

reinstall SL doesnt work ?

gg nvm figured i broke the save

ps. fixed it with reSaver

Edited by autism0
On 05.09.2023 at 05:09, lktforever said:

Это не в системе дело. Это у тебя неправильные настроения в моде, конфликтующие моды, либо не стоят нужные исправления, либо еще чего-то. И да, SE в РАЗЫ стабильнее, чем LE.

Конкретно по поводу времени загрузки анимаций я сам с этим сталкивался. Это неплохо правит фикс-мод Sexlab++, с ним анимации грузятся пару секунд.

В общем нашел . Beeging Female вызывает перегруз скриптов и тормозит весь секслаб до полного нокаута.

Жаль . пока единственный нормальный мод на беременность . Фертилити не полноценен . а про второй промолчу вообще.

On 9/5/2023 at 4:56 AM, autism0 said:

uhh need elp i installed sexlab framework pplus and it broke my SL so i disabled it and when i load up a save it show this

image.png.ec23b48bf8935d225622c1467b3525c9.png

reinstall SL doesnt work ?

Just go to the SexLab MCM and execute the "Clean System" option of the last page. That will force a full reset of the SexLab, also good to force the update of the SexLab.

On 9/8/2023 at 8:35 AM, WallowinMuscle said:

I can't click install it won't let me. Help?

20230908083221_1.jpg

That is a know bug of that version. Just make click on the Install/Update option instead. The Click Here is in fact another button and don't have scripts assigned on that and previous versions.

Anyone have any idea why NPC cum might dissapear on game load?
If I complete a scene they all come back, but they never load in before this, whereas cum on the player its totally persistent.

I've tried this with literally just the sexlab mod and it's requirements and it still does this, didn't used to.

On 9/16/2023 at 6:35 PM, Analturtle69 said:

Hey, Just a quick question that's probably been asked but I cant find it.  Are there any plans to put changes made to the SexLabFrameworkAE_v165.7z into the SexLabFrameworkSE_v163.7z version?

It's right under the version details:

"Only the latest version is supported. 1.5.97 version will not be updated."

On 9/14/2023 at 10:41 AM, Budoop said:

Anyone have any idea why NPC cum might dissapear on game load?
If I complete a scene they all come back, but they never load in before this, whereas cum on the player its totally persistent.

I've tried this with literally just the sexlab mod and it's requirements and it still does this, didn't used to.

If you use some Cum Overlays Mod better ask in there discussion thread. If not the default SexLab Cum's use spell effects and Skyrim by default don't reapply the spell effects on the load events so you will need a cum overlays Mod or some mod fix to reapply the spell effects on load. I don't remember if that fix is on the Engine fixes, the Papyrus Tweak NG or the Po3 Papyrus Extender

Edited by OsmelMC
On 9/11/2023 at 4:50 PM, Ferhero said:

Does anyone know why this is happening? It freezes and/or crashes when PC/NPC are fighting especially when they launch power attacks, this had not happened to me before so I think it is related, here is the latest crash log.

crash-2023-09-11-20-42-16.log 206.63 kB · 3 downloads

I think that's one bug of the "Strange Runes" effects, I have a fix for that but only reduce the chance of CTD for that reason.

You should start by install together all the redistributable versions of NetFramework and Microsoft Visual C++.

Edited by OsmelMC
On 9/20/2023 at 10:25 PM, OsmelMC said:

If you use some Cum Overlays Mod better ask in there discussion thread. If not the default SexLab Cum's use spell effects and Skyrim by default don't reapply the spell effects on the load events so you will need a cum overlays Mod or some mod fix to reapply the spell effects on load. I don't remember if that fix is on the Engine fixes, the Papyrus Tweak NG or the Po3 Papyrus Extender

Ahh right. Yeah I tried with and without Cum Overlays Extended but no one else there seems to be having the same issue so I've just been dismissed.

It did used to work fine with Sexlab P+ on an old install though. And AE did work before the latest skyrim update.

1 hour ago, Budoop said:

Ahh right. Yeah I tried with and without Cum Overlays Extended but no one else there seems to be having the same issue so I've just been dismissed.

It did used to work fine with Sexlab P+ on an old install though. And AE did work before the latest skyrim update.

Already said the reasons for that with just the original SexLab and the possible solutions in that case. 

But if you have SexLab P+ you definitely should look there for help.

In case you be using the "Cum Overlays Extended", that mod is supposed to reapply the cum on the actor load unless some related option be disabled, something be wrong with the COE setup or some other Mod be removing the layers.

You can check the NiOverride configuration on it's RaceMenu INI file to enable the overlays for the NPC's

Edited by OsmelMC

Hi everyone, i still seem to get a lot of animation problems with sexlab and i really do not know what to do about them.

These kind of things happen way to often for me and i really need a fix for it. It even got so bad that i had to start ending the animations that where playing manually because they would not stop animating either. What i did find out is that the higher my skill is in one of the options (vaginal, anal, oral and foreplay) The more likely it is that it happens. And the worse it is when it happens. If someone knows what is happening or if it happened to them then please let me know what to do. I really could use your help.

ScreenShot405.png

ScreenShot406.png

loadorder.txt

Hello everyone.

I am attempting to see this SexLab mod on MCM in-game mod configuration but despite multiple attempts I keep failing.
I have ensured the Steam version is correctly downloaded and according to all instructions. (using SexLabFrameworkAE_v165)

SexLab and Creatures which are also added both appear in FNIS and show no errors whatsoever. SKSE is current and runs smoothly.

The only issue is that SexLab does not appear under MCM Mod configuration in-game through which I could enable animations.

Is there a command with which I could access it? Otherwise I'm happy to troubleshoot this with knowledgeable people.
Skyrim is latest Steam version, hence AE download. Other mods used show no conflicts and are too many to count. All other nsfw mods disabled, still does not appear.
I'm thinking it's either some mod conflict or a bug.

EDIT:
I have found the solution. The issue was on my end. In NEXUS make sure you check the PLUGINS section and have all these mods 'enabled'
Then if you don't see these menus in game, use command setstage ski_configmanagerinstance 1  to give MCM a nudge to refresh the menus.

All works now like a charm. Thanks for the mod authors.

Edited by Eheethu

I have an animation problem! Whenever i play a female character everything works fine. however, when I play a male character a bunch of animations just straight up do not show up on any selection list. Ive tried several different SL activation mods like match maker and defeat, but none of them seem to change it. Even in werewolf form the selection is limited. ive tried removing aggressive tags and even the Gender tags in SL and that didnt fix it. the only thing that did fix it was changing my male characters gender to female.

9 hours ago, Staticmeteor776 said:

I have an animation problem! Whenever i play a female character everything works fine. however, when I play a male character a bunch of animations just straight up do not show up on any selection list. Ive tried several different SL activation mods like match maker and defeat, but none of them seem to change it. Even in werewolf form the selection is limited. ive tried removing aggressive tags and even the Gender tags in SL and that didnt fix it. the only thing that did fix it was changing my male characters gender to female.

It is well documented that most SexLab mods are focused on a female pc.

Under the Timers & Stripping tab, specifically Aggressive Timers & Stripping configuration, I'd much prefer to have female and male stripping options, instead of the current victim and aggressor options, because all of my female body outfits (slot 32) have been modified to always have their breasts, buttocks and genitals exposed.

Regardless of who the victim or aggressor is, all my female NPCs should never need to remove their skimpy body outfits during sex / rape, as they are functionally naked at all times (or only need their underwear [slot 52] removed).

Whereas, all the male NPCs should at least remove their body outfits during sex, so that they can use their schlongs.

I'm not sure, if there is already a mod patch for this, or that I will need to quicky learn how to modify the script files, so that all female NPCs shall never unequip their body outfits, during any form of sex.

If there is already a mod that would do that, then please let me know.

Thanks

42 minutes ago, gisdaman said:

Under the Timers & Stripping tab, specifically Aggressive Timers & Stripping configuration,

instead of that use "Strip item editor", but probably it's a feature not present in bare SL, but added to SL by SLU+ (sexlab utility plus), if so - then get that addon and experiment with it. I'm able to achieve exactly what you are saying. The only thing that would require patching of actor_alias is scenario when the same armor can be worn by either male or female, in which case, if it's set to "never strip" males will not strip it, unless you modify mentioned script yourself. good luck in such case. But if your armors are "only for females" kind then that won't be necessary.

Edited by PippinTom
31 minutes ago, PippinTom said:

instead of that use "Strip item editor", but probably it's a feature not present in bare SL, but added to SL by SLU+ (sexlab utility plus), if so - then get that addon and experiment with it. I'm able to achieve exactly what you are saying. The only thing that would require patching of actor_alias is scenario when the same armor can be worn by either male or female, in which case, if it's set to "never strip" males will not strip it, unless you modify mentioned script yourself. good luck in such case. But if your armors are "only for females" kind then that won't be necessary.

Yep.
All my female vanilla clothing and armour has been altered to be functionally nude, so the best course of action is to alter the SexLab scripts to strip actors only based on whether they are male or female for all SexLab sex scenes, making stripping based on aggressor/victim positions non-existent.

Hello folks of Tamriel... I have an issue with the installation from MCM, like you can see in the screenshot... apparently it can't find Papyrus 4.4 installed but I did install it with the correct version. Mods like Aroused and creatures barely work, the animations loader remains empty not giving me access to the packages FNIS installed correctly.

I've been absent from Skyrim for years by now and I must admit I feel lost despite I did play a heavily modded Skyrim per years.

Any hint, please!??? Thanks so much...

image.png.052f281bdf57002962c1b1414cd74421.png