SexLab SE - Sex Animation Framework v1.66b - 01/18/2024

17 minutes ago, Khaahan said:

Hello folks of Tamriel... I have an issue with the installation from MCM, like you can see in the screenshot... apparently it can't find Papyrus 4.4 installed but I did install it with the correct version. Mods like Aroused and creatures barely work, the animations loader remains empty not giving me access to the packages FNIS installed correctly.

I've been absent from Skyrim for years by now and I must admit I feel lost despite I did play a heavily modded Skyrim per years.

Any hint, please!??? Thanks so much...

Although SexLab has papyrusutil as part of it, I always install the standalone

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/13048?tab=files

Alright... apparently I got that fixed, at least now SexLab has been activated in-game, it turned out it was a problem of load order, not of the plugins but in the modslist with probably other mods overwriting Papyrus with their own versions. Probably a Campfire issue, dunno. Anyway, unfortunately after solving that another problem came up... no scene gets started at all. Tried with a horse , a dog and a man... everything seems setting up but then nothing happens. I really dunno what I did wrong this time. Might be a ZaZ Animations issue!?? When trying to get things started that's the pack that gets invoked and fails. It's just an assumption, I definitely dunno where and how I should fix that. Damn... I remember it has always been complicate but I didn't remember it was this complicate!

Any hint or help will be highly welcome. Cheers!

Edited by Khaahan
On 9/22/2023 at 6:46 PM, OsmelMC said:

Already said the reasons for that with just the original SexLab and the possible solutions in that case. 

But if you have SexLab P+ you definitely should look there for help.

In case you be using the "Cum Overlays Extended", that mod is supposed to reapply the cum on the actor load unless some related option be disabled, something be wrong with the COE setup or some other Mod be removing the layers.

You can check the NiOverride configuration on it's RaceMenu INI file to enable the overlays for the NPC's

Im not currently using P+ as its too experimental for my taste but I did back then.

Unfortunately I've absolutely no idea where to find the ini file for COE.

In COEs debug menu all COE layers remain but the sexlab layers reset everytime. Reapplying the cum by initiating the scene refreshes these layers however and the cum will persist until I close the game, or return to main menu, then has to be done all over again for every actor.

Edited by Budoop
5 hours ago, Budoop said:

Im not currently using P+ as its too experimental for my taste but I did back then.

Unfortunately I've absolutely no idea where to find the ini file for COE.

In COEs debug menu all COE layers remain but the sexlab layers reset everytime. Reapplying the cum by initiating the scene refreshes these layers however and the cum will persist until I close the game, or return to main menu, then has to be done all over again for every actor.

Is one of the INI files on the folder of the RaceMenu Mod. Is the INI that allow you change the amount of Layers and probably some option there is related with the stored values.

I recently install one Mod that prevent some things from get stored on the saved game file and I haven't tested it enough to know the side effects of that but in theory can cause issues like this.

On 9/30/2023 at 4:41 PM, OsmelMC said:

Is one of the INI files on the folder of the RaceMenu Mod. Is the INI that allow you change the amount of Layers and probably some option there is related with the stored values.

I recently install one Mod that prevent some things from get stored on the saved game file and I haven't tested it enough to know the side effects of that but in theory can cause issues like this.

Ahh yeah, I tried messing with that last time. Sadly no bueno.

It did have an "overlays for NPC" option in it that was off, but setting it to true unfortunately didnt fix the issue.

Hello, And thanks to @Ashal for the site and the framework!

I just did a clean reinstall of SE, 1.5.97, as I had taken out quite a few mods, and had some "Ghosts" from soo many replays, I thought it was time for it.

I now have an issue where the PC will Not open Her mouth when in an Oral sex scene. Put a Gag on her and the mouth opens fine.

I have MFG fix, SexLab 163, better blowjobs SE 101.7z, but I tested the Big Aah in sexlab expression editor and she will not open, tested on a Barkeep and when the scene started she opened for a second or two then closed. I did try the Alt Expression, didn't work either.

I just don't know what is going on as that function worked fine in my last playthrough and the others before it.

Changes were minimal, DD add-on's, MCM recorder, missives, missives dirty deeds....

Thanks for any and all Help, advice, and suggestions.

NSFW pics below.

Spoiler

image.png.6fb99cab9035e7327ceab50ba0ef2461.png

Skyrim Special Edition 10_3_2023 2_10_47 PM.png

Skyrim Special Edition 10_3_2023 2_11_31 PM.png

Edited by Sir Bron
8 hours ago, Sir Bron said:

I now have an issue where the PC will Not open Her mouth when in an Oral sex scene. Put a Gag on her and the mouth opens fine.

I have MFG fix, SexLab 163, better blowjobs SE

Remove the better blowjob and any other Mod that be overwriting the SexLab scripts files.

Better blowjob isn't compatible with this version and isn't required anyway because now you can edit the OpenMouth on the SexLab MCM.

Also install my "SexLab Utility Plus" that cover all the fix required for the SexLab and some enhancements.

3 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

Remove the better blowjob and any other Mod that be overwriting the SexLab scripts files.

Better blowjob isn't compatible with this version and isn't required anyway because now you can edit the OpenMouth on the SexLab MCM.

Also install my "SexLab Utility Plus" that cover all the fix required for the SexLab and some enhancements.

Thank you.  The better blowjob is for SE, but I will do as you say, again Thanks.

8 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

4 hours ago, PippinTom said:

So should I remove any other facial animations such as Expressive Facial Animations Female Edition/Male Edition???

Female-https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/19181

Male-https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/19532

1 hour ago, Sir Bron said:

So should I remove any other facial animations such as Expressive Facial Animations Female Edition/Male Edition???

Just remove the Mods , Patches, Tweak's and Fixes that are overwriting the SexLab scripts files. 

Most of those Mods are for the BETA version and don't have compatibility with other versions. The current v1.63 is the Official Release, not longer a BETA test.

1 hour ago, OsmelMC said:

Just remove the Mods , Patches, Tweak's and Fixes that are overwriting the SexLab scripts files. 

Most of those Mods are for the BETA version and don't have compatibility with other versions. The current v1.63 is the Official Release, not longer a BETA test.

I tried the latest version of the mod you wanted me to use, I had to uninstall it as it would not allow animations to register in SexLab Animation Loader, it sat there for over an hour and I thought I did something wrong, re read the instructions on your page and went again with a new game,  did the things you wanted done per instructions, and it sat there for another hour and a half, no luck. When I uninstalled it things worked out just as they had always worked.

I would love to have the mod....I just don't know why it wouldn't let me register the animations.

I had the Extra version that was just posted.

40 minutes ago, Sir Bron said:

I tried the latest version of the mod you wanted me to use, I had to uninstall it as it would not allow animations to register in SexLab Animation Loader, it sat there for over an hour and I thought I did something wrong, re read the instructions on your page and went again with a new game,  did the things you wanted done per instructions, and it sat there for another hour and a half, no luck. When I uninstalled it things worked out just as they had always worked.

I would love to have the mod....I just don't know why it wouldn't let me register the animations.

I had the Extra version that was just posted.

The main instruction on the "SexLab Utility Plus" is "don't let any other mod overwrite the SLU+ files" not even the standalone PapyrusUtil.

The PapyrusUtil that comes with the SE version of the SLU+ is different from the standalone version and have some functions required for the SLU+. 

Anyway the SLU+ is optional. You probably will be fine without it, if you make sure that your installed Patches, Tweak's, Fixes and Mods that overwrite SexLab files are specifically made for your version of SexLab.

Just now, Birbo123 said:

Hey guys, i have an issue. I've downloaded sexlab, leito, and zaz animation packs. And only leito seems to be working out of 3. I really dont know what to do. Also have nasty critters and battle fuck. No animations to battle fuck but nasty critters works fine. 

It seems i only have certain animations working, but when running in fnis it's saying all good, 3k animations are up. But when in game it's showing only 148. I dont a single clue. I've tried doing separate checks with nemesis and fnis, reinstalling packs etc but nothing is working.

Spoiler

FNIS Behavior V7.6 XXL   10.10.2023 5:23:29
Skyrim SE 64bit: 1.5.97.0 - D:\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim - Special Edition\

Skeleton(hkx) female: Default (99 bones)   male: Default (99 bones)
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix"  

Installing FNIS PCEA2
Reading BattleFuck V20210705 ...     ChAnims:7     CTD:0,1%     pOpt:0,0%
Reading Defeat V5 ...     ChAnims:30     CTD:0,4%     pOpt:0,2%
Reading Deviously Cursed Loot V9.0 ...     ChAnims:23     CTD:0,2%     pOpt:0,1%
Reading EstrusChaurus V4.35 ...     ChAnims:0     CTD:0,0%     pOpt:0,0%
Reading FNISBase V7.6 ...     ChAnims:0     CTD:0,0%     pOpt:0,0%
Reading FNISCreatureVersion V7.0 ...     ChAnims:0     CTD:0,0%     pOpt:0,0%
Reading FNIS_PCEA2 V7.2 ...     ChAnims:557(557)     CTD:12,0%     pOpt:0,0%
Reading Kudasai V2.0 ...     ChAnims:19     CTD:0,1%     pOpt:0,0%
Reading MoreNastyCritters V1.0 ...     ChAnims:344     CTD:2,2%     pOpt:0,6%
Reading SexLab V1.63 ...     ChAnims:882     CTD:5,6%     pOpt:1,5%
Reading SexLabAP V1.63 ...     ChAnims:142     CTD:0,9%     pOpt:0,2%
Reading SexLabCreature V1.63 ...     ChAnims:177     CTD:1,2%     pOpt:0,3%
Reading XPMSE V7.2 ...     ChAnims:164(164)     CTD:2,2%     pOpt:0,0%
Reading ZaZAnimationPack V7.00 ...     ChAnims:829     CTD:3,6%     pOpt:0,0%

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files....
Alternate Animation mods: 2 sets: 45 total groups: 89 added file slots: 1144 alternate files: 721

Create Creature Behaviors ...
Reading MoreNastyCritters V1.0 ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.63 ...

3174 animations for 14 mods successfully included (character).
ChAnims: 3174  CTD:29,9%  pOpt:3,0%  max: 10598  LC: 7835 (max. 26162)

825 animations for 2 mods and 37 creatures successfully included..
 1 Warning(s).

8 hours ago, Birbo123 said:

It seems i only have certain animations working, but when running in fnis it's saying all good, 3k animations are up. But when in game it's showing only 148. I dont a single clue. I've tried doing separate checks with nemesis and fnis, reinstalling packs etc but nothing is working.

The FNIS and Sexlab counts will always be different. An animation consists of different ,hkx files strung together, the different stages from beginning to end. Sexlab counts this group as a single animation. FNIS counts each .hkx as a separate animation. So an animation w/ 10 stages counts as 1 in SL and10 in FNIS. FNIS is also processing animations that are not Sexlab related - crawling, dancing, alternate weapon movements, etc..

Do your animations play in game? If you have any SLAL packs, did you register them in-game?

4 hours ago, Seeker999 said:

The FNIS and Sexlab counts will always be different. An animation consists of different ,hkx files strung together, the different stages from beginning to end. Sexlab counts this group as a single animation. FNIS counts each .hkx as a separate animation. So an animation w/ 10 stages counts as 1 in SL and10 in FNIS. FNIS is also processing animations that are not Sexlab related - crawling, dancing, alternate weapon movements, etc..

Do your animations play in game? If you have any SLAL packs, did you register them in-game?

Some animations play, some are stuck. But most of them work fine. And yes i have SLAL packs, i registered them. And they are working good i think??? Most of my animations i had were fine but sometimes the characters get reversed in scenes. That's all i noticed. My main thing is that sexlab anims do not even register in SLAL, there is nothing in sexlab MCM exepct from other animations packs, but in the FNIS it all shows up.