SexLab SE - Sex Animation Framework v1.66b - 01/18/2024

4 hours ago, Birbo123 said:

Also when i was about to go to sleep yesterday, i've ran FNIS one more time and battle fuck animation is working. After like 40 tries it finally worked. But nothing about default sexlab animations sooo i still need help

The default SexLab animations don't get registered if you are not in 3rd Person Camera mode so with your player at 3rd Person Camera Reset the Animation Registry and wait until the end before try to change your camera back to First Person or Free Camera.

The ZaZ Animations Pack animations have to be manually registered on the SexLab page of the ZaZ Animations Pack MCM each time after reset the animation Registry.

21 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

The default SexLab animations don't get registered if you are not in 3rd Person Camera mode so with your player at 3rd Person Camera Reset the Animation Registry and wait until the end before try to change your camera back to First Person or Free Camera.

The ZaZ Animations Pack animations have to be manually registered on the SexLab page of the ZaZ Animations Pack MCM each time after reset the animation Registry.

It's seems its not working. I've pressed reset animation category while being in 3rd person, waited until its done and...No animations in SLAL or sexlab. Even after i press the "enable all" and "register animations" nothing about default sexlab comes up.

1 hour ago, Birbo123 said:

It's seems its not working. I've pressed reset animation category while being in 3rd person, waited until its done and...No animations in SLAL or sexlab. Even after i press the "enable all" and "register animations" nothing about default sexlab comes up.

"Reset Animation Registry" on the SexLab MCM and make sure that you don't have some Mod to get rid of the Default Animations. Also on the SexLab MCM (in the last page if bad not remember) is one Black List option that needs to be cleaned before reset the animation register.

42 minutes ago, OsmelMC said:

"Reset Animation Registry" on the SexLab MCM and make sure that you don't have some Mod to get rid of the Default Animations. Also on the SexLab MCM (in the last page if bad not remember) is one Black List option that needs to be cleaned before reset the animation register.

Doesnt work either. And what mods do get rid of default animations? I have SexLab P+ and there is even an option which says Install Default Animations, so idk. I think the problem with some mod which disables the animations, i've never thinked about this option. So what mods can disable animations? (Animation packs, some new gameplay features, something like that)

Doesnt work either. And what mods do get rid of default animations? I have SexLab P+ and there is even an option which says Install Default Animations, so idk. I think the problem with some mod which disables the animations, i've never thinked about this option. So what mods can disable animations? (Animation packs, some new gameplay features, something like that)

are mods specially made to remove the default sexlab animations so there names usually said something like that. By other side if you are using SexLab P+ or SLU+ you should start by ask on that mod discussion thread. 

1 hour ago, OsmelMC said:

are mods specially made to remove the default sexlab animations so there names usually said something like that. By other side if you are using SexLab P+ or SLU+ you should start by ask on that mod discussion thread. 

Alright, then i dont have these mods. And i just recently downloaded sexlab P+, thought it would help. Stuff started with default SexLab, so i dont really think there is some defirence but okay

Okay, so i recently reinstalled Skyrim. Special Edition. Tried just loading Sexlab (Default) and BattleFuck. And the stuff to them, like SkyUI, SKSE etc. And nothing works. There is not a single animation registered. But it's saying "Character animations downloaded" something like that. Also nothing in SLAL. The last resort is going back to Legendary Edition...

Okay, so i recently reinstalled Skyrim. Special Edition. Tried just loading Sexlab (Default) and BattleFuck. And the stuff to them, like SkyUI, SKSE etc. And nothing works. There is not a single animation registered. But it's saying "Character animations downloaded" something like that. Also nothing in SLAL. The last resort is going back to Legendary Edition...

Questions:

1. Are you using the right version of SexLab and the Animations for your Skyrim version? Read the download page description to be sure.

2. Did you Run the FNIS to register the animations after install or update SexLab and any animation pack?

3. FNIS show you the installed animations packages on the list after execute it?

4. How many registered animations show the SexLab on the last page of it's MCM and what is the name of the first animation showed on the "Toggle Animations" page of the SexLab MCM?

Finally make sure of enable the "Debug Mode" on the SexLab and send me the files "Papyrus.0.log" and "SexLab.0.log" of a gameplay where you executed the "Reset Animation Registry" option on the last page of the SexLab MCM. (Means that make sure of have the Debug enabled on the Skyrim configuration file and the the SexLab MCM)

13 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

Questions:

1. Are you using the right version of SexLab and the Animations for your Skyrim version? Read the download page description to be sure.

2. Did you Run the FNIS to register the animations after install or update SexLab and any animation pack?

3. FNIS show you the installed animations packages on the list after execute it?

4. How many registered animations show the SexLab on the last page of it's MCM and what is the name of the first animation showed on the "Toggle Animations" page of the SexLab MCM?

Finally make sure of enable the "Debug Mode" on the SexLab and send me the files "Papyrus.0.log" and "SexLab.0.log" of a gameplay where you executed the "Reset Animation Registry" option on the last page of the SexLab MCM. (Means that make sure of have the Debug enabled on the Skyrim configuration file and the the SexLab MCM)

First off yes, i checked, it seems to be in order. 

I always ran FNIS when i was installing new animations, so yes.

Yes it does, 

Spoiler

Reading AnimationsByLeito V1.0 ...     ChAnims:298     CTD:1,8%     pOpt:0,5%
Reading AnimationsByLeito_Aggressive V1.0 ...     ChAnims:145     CTD:0,9%     pOpt:0,2%
Reading AnimationsByLeito_Creatures V1.0 ...     ChAnims:136     CTD:0,8%     pOpt:0,2%
Reading AnimationsByLeito_Furniture V1.0 ...     ChAnims:185     CTD:1,2%     pOpt:0,3%
Reading BattleFuck V20210705 ...     ChAnims:7     CTD:0,1%     pOpt:0,0%
Reading Beastess V0.1 ...     ChAnims:1     CTD:0,0%     pOpt:0,0%
        NOTE: Beastess uses outdated behavior file (may invalidate CTD Load calculation)
Reading EstrusChaurus V?.? ...     ChAnims:0     CTD:0,0%     pOpt:0,0%
Reading FNISBase V7.6 ...     ChAnims:0     CTD:0,0%     pOpt:0,0%
Reading FNISCreatureVersion V7.0 ...     ChAnims:0     CTD:0,0%     pOpt:0,0%
Reading MoreNastyCritters V1.0 ...     ChAnims:344     CTD:2,2%     pOpt:0,6%
Reading SexLab V1.63 ...     ChAnims:882     CTD:5,6%     pOpt:1,5%
Reading SexLabAP V1.63 ...     ChAnims:142     CTD:0,9%     pOpt:0,2%
Reading SexLabAroused V?.? ...     ChAnims:5     CTD:0,1%     pOpt:0,0%
Reading SexLabCreature V1.63 ...     ChAnims:177     CTD:1,2%     pOpt:0,3%
Reading XPMSE V7.2 ...     ChAnims:164(164)     CTD:2,2%     pOpt:0,0%
Reading ZaZAnimationPack V7.00 ...     ChAnims:829     CTD:3,6%     pOpt:0,0%

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files....
No GENDER directory male
No GENDER directory female
Alternate Animation mods: 1 sets: 16 total groups: 30 added file slots: 170 alternate files: 164

Create Creature Behaviors ...
Reading MoreNastyCritters V1.0 ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.63 ...
Reading AnimationsByLeito_Creatures V1.0 ...

3315 animations for 16 mods successfully included (character).
ChAnims: 3315  CTD:21,5%  pOpt:3,9%  max: 15396  LC: 5633 (max. 26162)

1162 animations for 3 mods and 38 creatures successfully included..

The first animation is Missionary, and overall there is 110 Animations.

15 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

Questions:

Also. where are the Papyrus and Sexlab logs are? I couldnt find them. Only thing that looks like them are these 

PapyrusUtilDev.log SexLabUtil.log

And info from debuging console from VS Studio 

Spoiler

ERROR - ERROR: Static function ResetPhonemeModifier not found on object mfgconsolefunc. Aborting call and returning None
stack:
    [SexLabQuestFramework (06000D62)].sslSystemConfig.reload() - "sslSystemConfig.psc" Line ?
    [SexLabQuestFramework (06000D62)].sslSystemConfig.SetDefaults() - "sslSystemConfig.psc" Line ?
    [SexLabQuestFramework (06000D62)].sslSystemConfig.Setup() - "sslSystemConfig.psc" Line ?
    [alias PlayerAlias on quest SexLabQuestFramework (06000D62)].sslSystemAlias.SetupSystem() - "sslSystemAlias.psc" Line ?
    [alias PlayerAlias on quest SexLabQuestFramework (06000D62)].sslSystemAlias.InstallSystem() - "sslSystemAlias.psc" Line ?
    [SexLabConfigurationMenu (06079840)].sslConfigMenu.OnSelectST() - "sslConfigMenu.psc" Line ?
    [SexLabConfigurationMenu (06079840)].sslConfigMenu.SelectOption() - "SKI_ConfigBase.psc" Line ?
    [SKI_ConfigManagerInstance (08000802)].SKI_ConfigManager.OnOptionSelect() - "SKI_ConfigManager.psc" Line ?
WARNING - WARNING: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp178"
stack:
    [SexLabQuestFramework (06000D62)].sslSystemConfig.reload() - "sslSystemConfig.psc" Line ?
    [SexLabQuestFramework (06000D62)].sslSystemConfig.SetDefaults() - "sslSystemConfig.psc" Line ?
    [SexLabQuestFramework (06000D62)].sslSystemConfig.Setup() - "sslSystemConfig.psc" Line ?
    [alias PlayerAlias on quest SexLabQuestFramework (06000D62)].sslSystemAlias.SetupSystem() - "sslSystemAlias.psc" Line ?
    [alias PlayerAlias on quest SexLabQuestFramework (06000D62)].sslSystemAlias.InstallSystem() - "sslSystemAlias.psc" Line ?
    [SexLabConfigurationMenu (06079840)].sslConfigMenu.OnSelectST() - "sslConfigMenu.psc" Line ?
    [SexLabConfigurationMenu (06079840)].sslConfigMenu.SelectOption() - "SKI_ConfigBase.psc" Line ?
    [SKI_ConfigManagerInstance (08000802)].SKI_ConfigManager.OnOptionSelect() - "SKI_ConfigManager.psc" Line ?
ERROR - ERROR: Static function SetAnimGroupLoad not found on object nemesis_aa. Aborting call and returning None
stack:
    <unknown self>.fnis_aa.SetAnimGroupEX() - "FNIS_aa.psc" Line ?
    <unknown self>.xpmselib.SetAA() - "XPMSELib.psc" Line ?
    [Active effect 1 on  (00000014)].XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.SetAA() - "XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.psc" Line ?
    [Active effect 1 on  (00000014)].XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.Restyle() - "XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.psc" Line ?
    [Active effect 1 on  (00000014)].XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.OnPlayerCameraState() - "XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.psc" Line ?
WARNING - WARNING: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp1"
stack:
    [Active effect 1 on  (00000014)].XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.SetAA() - "XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.psc" Line ?
    [Active effect 1 on  (00000014)].XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.Restyle() - "XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.psc" Line ?
    [Active effect 1 on  (00000014)].XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.OnPlayerCameraState() - "XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.psc" Line ?
ERROR - ERROR: Static function SetAnimGroupLoad not found on object nemesis_aa. Aborting call and returning None
stack:
    [Active effect 1 on  (00000014)].XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.OnObjectUnequipped() - "XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.psc" Line ?
stack:
    [Active effect 1 on  (00000014)].XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.OnObjectUnequipped() - "XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.psc" Line ?
ERROR - ERROR: Static function ResetPhonemeModifier not found on object mfgconsolefunc. Aborting call and returning None
stack:
    [SexLabQuestFramework (06000D62)].sslSystemConfig.OnInit() - "sslSystemConfig.psc" Line ?
stack:
    [SexLabQuestFramework (06000D62)].sslSystemConfig.OnInit() - "sslSystemConfig.psc" Line ?
stack:
stack:
INFO - VM is freezing...
INFO - VM is frozen

Does anyone know how to make sex become aggressive context with only Irresistibly Attractive - Self + Target magic spells with SexLab? I don't like using Defeat and whatnot because they often break or becomes incompatible with some other mods. For example, the furniture framework got the system where if you crouch while casting the magic, it'll be counted as aggressive/victim. But I don't think it works the same with the Irresistibly Attractive spells.

6 hours ago, Birbo123 said:

Also. where are the Papyrus and Sexlab logs are? I couldnt find them. Only thing that looks like them are these 

PapyrusUtilDev.log 920 B · 0 downloads SexLabUtil.log 213 B · 0 downloads

Those log's are not the ones I need. The "Papyrus.0.log" and "SexLabDebug.0.log" will be on your documents "\My Games\Skyrim\Logs\Script\" and the folder "User" there.

If aren't there is because you have to enable the Debug options on the "Skyrim.ini" settings this values on the [Papyrus] section.

bLoadDebugInformation=1

bEnableTrace=1

bEnableLogging=1

6 hours ago, Birbo123 said:

And info from debuging console from VS Studio 

Hide contents

stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
INFO - VM is freezing...
INFO - VM is frozen

This log said that you have to install the MFG Fix. Install that specific version because you seems to have another version that is causing issues.

The log also said that you should disable the XPMSE plugin that is incredible buggy and is causing issues with all it's errors.

Finally something seems to be wrong with your FNIS but also can be a bug of the SexLab V1.63 so you probably be better using my SexLab Utility Plus 

Edited by OsmelMC

I'm using the latest versions and open mouth expresion isn't working during oral animations.
I'm also an Argonian... Where are the proper logs at that I need to post if I do have to post any?

The only mods overwriting it in MO2 are SLSO and Sexlab Utility with improved camera and it's relevant patch also.

Edited by StrayHALO_MAN
3 hours ago, Relevant Halo said:

I'm running SSE v1.63, and it seems the ragdoll ending toggle doesn't do anything. both actors just stand up at the end of the scene.

I think in that version already detect the position of the actors before use try the Ragdolls Idles. In which case the ragdoll get executed just on laying animations or some aggressive animations depending of the actor position.

2 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

I think in that version already detect the position of the actors before use try the Ragdolls Idles. In which case the ragdoll get executed just on laying animations or some aggressive animations depending of the actor position.

Any way to fix this? No use in updating to 1.65 right?